A fire incident occurred on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at the Christ Embassy Church in Oregun, Lagos, which destroyed properties worth millions of naira. The power generating room of the church was entirely destroyed by the inferno. It was also learnt that about 14 generators were housed by the room gutted by fire. Many armoured cables and other huge AC compressor machines were also touched by the fire, which lasted about four hours. However, there was no human casualty, but one of the fire service men sustained injury.
e-max.it: your social media marketing partner