Water is a very vital composition in the body. But some people do not really see the need to take it always.They only drink it whenever they feel the thirst.
The truth is that you should not wait until you are thirsty before you take in water. Anytime you feel thirsty, it’s a sign that you are dehydrated.
Doctors advise an intake of 7 to 8 glasses of water daily as a way of keeping your health in shape. Especially when taken first thing in the morning. Water taken early in the morning helps to do the following:
1. It helps to balance the lymph system: Lymph is a colorless fluid containing white blood cells, that bathes the tissues and drains through the lymphatic system into the bloodstream.These glands help you in functioning optimally in your daily activities, balance your body fluids and fight infection.
2. Glowing skin: A lot of toxin resides in the body as a result of daily intake and other things. When water is taken early, it goes to the system to detoxify it. The effect of this reflects in the skin which begins to glow.
3. It boosts body metabolism: Water helps with weight loss and the intake of at least half a litre of water in the morning can help boost your metabolism.
4. It cleanses the Colon effectively: The intake of water early in the morning without eating is a natural way of purifying the colon. When the colon is cleansed, it will absorb enough nutrients needed by body.
5. Early intake of water Increases the production of new blood and muscle cells