Music promoter and owner of TripleMG music label, Ubi Franklin’s home was gutted by fire this morning.

 This was made known by Ubi himself who shared photos of the burnt part of his home online, according to him he said he woke up to find his house on fire.

Thankfully, the fire has been put out.

Though he did not reveal why the house caught fire but from pictures he revealed on social media it can be said that the fire resulted from an electrical fault from the air conditioner

See photos from the scene below