Paschal Eronmose Emerges GUS Season 9 Winner, Gets N9m, 500k Allowance, SUV As Prizes
Edo State-born Paschal Eronmose, on Friday, November 16, 2012, emerged the winner of Nigeria's premier TV reality show, The Gulder Ultimate Search season 9. Paschal narrowly edged out Onyinye Udodi, who was the last female contestant standing of the competition.
Paschal was one of the final four (James Adah, Oyinye Udodi, Nuhu Zigwayi and Paschal Eronmose) who kicked off the final search of the ultimate treasure on the final day.
Paschal is now N9million richer while he gets an additional N500,000 swagger allowance and a brand new 2012 SUV, which is to be presented to him at the Le Meridien Hotel, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State at the reveal party in the presence of the state governor, Godswill Akpabio.
Oyinye, as the runner-up winner and also the last girl standing, will go home with N4million, which includes N1million for being the last girl standing.
Ayo Ojueromi, Ifet Iniobong, Ujam Emmanuel, Priscillia Ezeh, Uzor Osimpka, Michael Ogbuefi, Patience Bornford and Kofya Brown were part of the 12 contestants that made it to the camp before they were evicted at various stages of the competition. GUS debuted on Nigerian TV stations in 2004.
This year's edition was anchored by Chidi Mokeme after being absent for six editions. Chidi was the show's first two editions' host.
Click the link below to go to...
RADIO N TV
- Breaking News: ChazB Of Rhythm FM Confirmed Dead
- Eviction Fever Grips All BBA Housemates
- Popular Yoruba OAP, Opeyemi Fajemilehin Passes On
- NigeriaFilms.Com 10 Top On-Air-Personalities (OAPs) In Lagos
- Toke Makinwa Marks Birthday In Grand Style
- Project Fame Season 7 Winners, Geoffrey, Ruky and Christian Get Presented With Brand New Cars
- Wazobia FM OAP, Grace Ekpo Expresses Disgust Over Colleagues With Fake Accent