Ini Edo speaks on divorce, N600m largesse
Top Nollywood actress, Ini Edo-Ehiagwina, is currently enmeshed in controversies about her marriage and an alleged largesse from the Akwa Ibom State governor Godswill Akpabio.
Not mincing words and obviously angry, the actress spat fire at those paddling untrue stories about her.
She said, “As a rule, I don’t reply every talk or report about me, but these recent ones are crazy and baseless. I don’t know where they got their information that my state governor offered me N600m to build an art or film academy in Uyo.
“This is just another work of mischief makers, who keep troubling celebrities. To put the records straight, my state governor has not offered me such money to build a film academy in Uyo (the Akwa Ibom State capital), as was falsely reported.
“As for the other wicked rumours that I’ve been divorced by my United States–based husband, Phillip Ehiagwina, that is just another lie that can only come from professional happy home breakers. No fight or separation ever happened. We are still together, doing great things as husband and wife.”
Click the link below to go to...
4rm NFC. Dat beast of a woman
Add me on fb funso smart or vst my 2go id funso136. 4my detail, tanx.
BEHIND THE SCENE
- ‘Changed’ Tonto Dikeh Fulfils Vow To God With Charity Organisation
- I’ve Not Cheated On My Wife Of 7 Years—Kenneth Okonkwo
- Shan George Plans To Return To 'Jericho'
- Sustaining Celebrity Marriage Not Easy—Muma Gee
- Nollywood Needs Me Back- Sam Dede
- Uche Jombo Seeks Unselfish Leaders For Nigeria
- Juliet Ibrahim's Romantic Birthday Message To Brayan Okwara Raise Eyebrows