MY HATERS WILL SOON BLAME THEMSELVES FOR CRITICISING MY SONGS-Tonto Dike
Story by Babajide Ogunbumi/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size It’s no longer news that the two singles, Hi and Itz ova’ released by Tonto a couple of weeks back is trailed with controversies. For those who don’t know, Tonto is making effort to shoot the musical video of her two songs and she is not discouraged by those who have scorned her.

Tonto who missed out her debut appearance at an award night said when the musical video is released people who have critised her would definitely have themselves to blame later.

‘’When my song came out, they blamed me for singing without listening, then they listened and then blamed the producer, But give them time they will blame themselves for ever criticizing the cute songs. Both songs were the most popular songs by an actor/actress. They also have the records of being the most downloaded songs released my any music artist in West Africa (My guess is right,’’ Tonto charged.

In a swift dimension, the movie icon, Tonto is also putting all effort to release her much-awaited movie titled, My Life, My Damage, where she co produced with co actress, Uche Jombo.

‘’First Cinema movie, that’s true. It’s also my first I Executive Produced and also Co-produced. Working with Uche Jumbo was a great experience as expected. It’s one of my most fulfilling moments working on,’’ she said.

E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E** Breaking News: Veteran Actor, Pete Eneh Passes On After Losing Leg To Amputation

Genevieve, Aneke Twins, Fred Amata, Others Colour Ibinabo's Inauguration Party (Pictures)

EXPOSED: Real Reason Why Pasuma, K1 Fell-Out** Omo Banke, K1 Allegedly Slept With Pasuma's Daughter, Wasilat

After Wardrobe Malfunction, Uche Jombo Releases Stunning Pictures

After Rumoured Marriage Crash With Hubby, Jennifer Eliogu Gives Reasons For Nollywood Marriages Break-Ups

Pictures From. Annie Macaulay's Birthday Party With 2Face

My Fiancé Left Me Because Her Family Think Actresses Don’t Have Morals-–Maryam Booth, Kannywood Star

EX BEAUTY QUEEN, MBGN'S ANITA NWAGBALE DELIVERS BABY

tonto love
niki minaj | 11/17/2012 8:43:16 AM
of cause they wil soon huge transformers ride on my girl tonto no one can stop a moving train i love u tonto.
hahaha
petals | 11/17/2012 1:13:08 PM |
Tonto keeps sounding like a broken record, she keeps bragging abt the number of downloads,or how popular the song is, but she never says how many records they have sold, that is because they havent sold any reasonable copies.Tonto be wise and invest ur time, money and energy on smth else, so u will have enough money to take care of ur self when u go out of fame, especially when u get old oo.
Tonto babie!
Crystal | 11/17/2012 2:37:34 PM |
I so fancy d resilience of our PH daughter, ride on gal! Truly, her song made waves n money than dat of any actress dat ventured in2 singing, c how evrytin wrked 4 her gud...lmao!
I wan be an actor like you
Anthony agustin | 11/24/2012 1:54:16 PM |
I love your way of acting and i want to be like you . Can i get a help from you my number is 08101243930
shes cool
Mi NAsh Quine | 7/3/2013 8:24:27 PM |
your just perfect. go on gurl forget avut was de world gat to say. follw ur dreamz coz tomorw wen ull be at de top dey wunt remba dier critixs towards yu vut rada be proud of u. go onnn gurl an hold it hard
tonto
tito | 11/17/2012 8:45:02 AM
i love your gods tonto u got too much gods for ur age ride on,haters must hate but dnt let it get on u.
mcm supa boiz
mcm supa boiz | 6/2/2013 7:39:54 AM |
mcm supa boiz is an wonderful history in mankind,2013 forever,i guest ikolate is the boss
tonto
tito | 11/17/2012 8:49:03 AM
Toton dike
Ashanti | 12/16/2012 2:51:45 PM |
Ha nawa o ur na r*****h abeg no sing again see ur voice e be like person wey no fit swolo bored yam
lay low
MACHO | 11/17/2012 9:15:35 AM
Why don't u keep ur cool and allow the videos speak rather than speak ur self.
MELODIOUS CODA MUSIC a.k.a M.C.M Ent IS TAKING OVER 9ja SOON
9ja news line.com | 6/10/2013 10:47:23 AM |
IKOLATE a producer,artist nd ceo of m.c.m ent..said in an interview this morning that with him and his teenagers,KSTAR,VI'VACE,WIZPRINCE..dat all celebrities should sit up tight.. ''The game is going 2 be tight'' said ikolate...SO 9JA WHAT DO U THINK?..
hi toto
Brilli | 11/17/2012 9:28:27 AM
in either way u choose ur diet, its just d same prostition u'r into
T girl
luchi | 11/17/2012 11:18:32 AM
just imagin ur topic,it shows d kind of person u re.even if she,s a prostitued just like u said it doesn,t change d fact about who she is so keep shut goat.
TONTO
ABUJA | 11/17/2012 11:39:35 AM
OMG U R DELUSIONAL BEYOND BELIEF SOO IN YOUR CRAZE WORLD U FEEL LIKE WE CARE ABT YOU , NEWS FLASH BABY GAL WE DONT MMMH WE DO NOT CARE ABT YOU , TO ME PERSONALY U R A MURDER THAT KLLED NOLLIWOOD ,f*****g MORON , NOLLIWOOD WAS DOING SOO GREAT BF U POP FRM HELL.........
Lalaland
Christy | 11/17/2012 11:53:20 AM
Stella staphylococus aka Lalaland n ur secret has leak U now keep ur Ldat ur licking mouht shut. Aproko iis my hubby, Amebo is my choice.
breaking dawn!!!!!!!
vanessa | 11/17/2012 12:38:58 PM
f**k GUYS I JUST WATCHED THE FINAL TWILIGHT SAGA BREAKING DAWN PART 2 AND I MUST SAY THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEE!!!!!!!!! I WENT TO LONDON TO WATCHED IT AND I AM SOOOOO OHHH MY GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! I AM SURE IT WILL COME TO AFRICA IN FEBRUARY NAWAHOOO PIRACY !!!! IF U WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE JUST SEND ME 4000 POUNDS OK???? ALRIGHT LUV U GIRLS I RETURN TO NIGERIA THE NEXT WEEK . HAVE FUN KISS
Vanessa thief
Sly | 11/17/2012 2:42:01 PM |
Why not stick your Twilight down where the sun doesn't shine? What's our own with Science Fiction?£4000??? Four One Nine!! Please take a freaking hike with your cheap advert. I will wait till it gets to pay TV,no rush.
Sly Information no be free ooo
Bravo | 1/30/2013 1:59:11 PM |
VanneSa don talk watin him talk,Abi u be one of pirates.
Tonto
Doris | 11/17/2012 1:06:07 PM
U got talent girl keep it up,God is wit u.
stronge babe
zazari24 | 11/17/2012 1:15:34 PM
only brave and strong babes like u can make it in 9ja, just dnt give up ooo if den talk tire den go shut up y u dey make ur money dey go.
tont0
whistle | 11/17/2012 2:02:08 PM
tonto, blow ur big time whistle dey go jor..
you are clueless
tolab | 11/17/2012 5:15:31 PM
its a real shame that her cluelessness extends this much if she has not realised that the trending of her singles which pushed up downloads of her music will rise and then fall as soon as other events occupy the people's minds...
that does not mean that ordinary hype will push her on to be a bonafide singer...vic o was the same trending on twitter where is he now?
she will soon realise that there is only so far hype and notoriety will push you before talent has to take over..the likes of 2face,dbanj,eme,l dee e.t.c who spend sleepless nights in the studio before unveiling hit singles would have relaxed if it was this easy to be a singer
Ur Destiny
Mr laspotech | 11/18/2012 1:11:23 AM
Your fame and destiny is in d capacity of ur imagination. Tonto babe! If u blif u av d talent 2 sing perfectly nd melodiously... Carry go bt remember old age. Lolz
Interswitch
Walestar aka mr laspotech | 11/18/2012 1:18:32 AM
My question for u is "singing nd acting, which1 is profitable 4 u"? Don't alloy any gossip to way u down 4rm attaining ur hrt desire. Keep moving...... My regard to wizkid
My love Tonto
ESTHER | 11/18/2012 2:13:38 AM
My dear just believe in ur self ok and God wil do the rest do nt care what the people of this world wil say ok,infact i like ur kind of heart.
bebes
brandy | 11/19/2012 4:05:11 AM
tonto,why do people wats perfect things why them their sevels are not perfect...bebe l lvu ur spirit ok keep it up
akuko!
precious | 11/19/2012 4:05:48 AM
gal,wake up 4rm ur dream,pride is too fuucking bad,stop making mouth bcs u nvr reach.u wer called 2 perform on stage bt u did nt show nw ur waistin ur silver here,stop f**ling ur self n behave lik a woman 4 once.i wonder hw many u wi sale.rubish!.
I hate haters
bilito | 11/19/2012 6:35:25 AM
I just hate haters, if u think its easy , then sing ur own , toto is doing wat she likes and wat will make her happy, ride on my dear , don't worry this stage will pass
fish
tontolet | 12/5/2012 2:04:08 AM
let me clear u tonto, 98% of nigerians have not evn heard the song, the rumour only emanated 4rm d media, nd nigerian who don't lyk ur lyf took it up, so dnt evn fink d song has gone anywr. God has made u famous yet u dnt want 2 bless God wt it. wel left 4 u, suit urself. wizkid don deny u tire, nw na terry g.
the lord is ur strenght
saint | 12/5/2012 10:48:32 AM
tonto you are trying but i think acting fits u better ,compared to this ur singing.........
GOD 4 GIVE U
tude | 12/6/2012 1:27:12 AM
eny thing u are du let GOD NOW about tite
Is not what dey tink.
KENITO-KIZITO | 12/6/2012 5:56:11 AM
Anyone who RUNS around trying to RUN you down will RUNaway in the long RUN because I RUN things with the one who RUNS the universe. Rememba a concious mind is a mind prepared to win and your ability to think today is a long way accomodating for your tomorrow reality. Keep shootin.
Is not what dey tink.
KENITO-KIZITO | 12/6/2012 5:57:14 AM
Anyone who RUNS around trying to RUN you down will RUNaway in the long RUN because you RUN things with the one who RUNS the universe. Rememba a concious mind is a mind prepared to win and your ability to think today is a long way accomodating for your tomorrow reality. Keep shootin.
Is not what dey tink.
KENITO-KIZITO | 12/6/2012 5:58:08 AM
Do ur own mak dem follow see
Yung milky | 12/10/2012 7:53:08 AM
I cum dey wanda y pple dey criticize oda pple lik dis oo,i kip on tellin critizers say d person wer u d beaf don reach top while u stil dey down dey beaf am,na so dem beaf Timaya but 2dai him don go far ,but those him bearfers stil d drink carri,meh me personally minos say she na ma role model ooo,i love dat gal scater,xo i always encourage evry bdy 2 do wat dey fel lik doing witout followin pples minset abt dia wishesh.
wat r*****h!
quintessential amazon | 12/17/2012 3:18:50 PM
av nat rilly heard dat sng.. buh i know iz goin 2 be s****d juz as are movies iz;plz grow up tonto,u rilly s******k
Illuminati gal
Tonto | 12/21/2012 12:07:53 PM
She SERVES d DEVIL
Hnmm
Jide | 12/22/2012 12:36:20 PM
You need not worry, if you do well you do well for yourself and will be appreciated. Eg Midnight crew howbeit a christian group have done well and still doing well. If you are indeed good it will come out. You can't force people.
u hav ur life 2 live
D real me | 1/8/2013 12:09:26 PM
Always aspire 2 acquire d desire which u admire,do nt retire bt refire even wen piple cospire cos u hav a messiah who will make dem expire,ride on my love
jCpWPYaJOWLXsWfIZU
Ilker | 1/13/2013 6:39:29 PM
Nil chance Katz. Remember that the Iranian reiluotvon that led to the fall of the Shah was followed by the Islamist counter-reiluotvon which the US supported in preference to even the possibility of social democratic government. The US has propped up Mubarak against the bogey of Islamist extremism (the MB) however the US is at least equally concerned about the devlopment of a democratic secular regimes in Arab nations as it is about the devlopment of Islamist governments. Possibly more so because of the legitimacy that accrues to democratic governments setting in place social justice measures. Harder to bomb into submission, really, and less likely to render' US victims of torture.
baby girl
esther | 1/29/2013 12:09:43 PM
tonto,y can't u just goooo nd continue wit ur actin.d truth is dat u are gud, but u are too pompos.d ealier for u to realise wat u are doin,d beta for u.
Tonto love
Love | 2/19/2013 9:52:42 AM
Never mind what dey say about u,keep moving while they remain where they are. I just want you to know that those saying bad about you are the same piple celebriting you.
Ikolate ceo MCM ENT
Tonto dikeh issue | 2/20/2013 5:48:31 PM
Tonto u need a gud A&R manager to help selfguide ur courage,kstar,vivace,knew tonto is wonderfully made.
Tonto dikeh
MCM ENT | 2/20/2013 5:52:48 PM
We love tonto dikeh!!! To booked ikolate,splendid,youngsix,vivace and kstar for shows,call_08165928499
tontodike
charles | 2/20/2013 11:58:45 PM
tonto i lov u wit passion to me apad from no actor/actress in nolywood as came out wit music cecular.i lov ur song nd i lov u dnt be discourage keep on the spirit 07069758287
RIDE ON GIRL !!!
Charity | 3/8/2013 8:53:24 AM
Tonto, I had listened to your two singles 'Hi and Itz ova' released a couple of weeks ago and they are great. I admire you so very much. You know what Tonto? Women are gradually becoming a force to reckon with in every facet of life and you are one of them. I promise you my dear, I will endeavour to watch the movie 'MY LIFE, MY DAMAGE', co produced by Uche Jombo & yourself, whenever and wherever ok? The two of you ladies are good role models to young people. KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB and GOD BLESS ALL.
ikolate records
ikolate records | 6/19/2013 11:31:16 AM
am not angry over wizkid own label'star boy ent',i have no problem with him,he's my gud freind,we both worked together on my airplay freestyle,tanks for now.
dunce.
michelle | 8/31/2013 1:27:20 PM
oohh. . .Nigerians are so s****d, now people downloaded the songs doesn't it somehow occur to them that she's making her money?
Enough of Tonto Dike Already
World Nigerian | 9/24/2013 7:33:32 PM
We have watched many of Tonto's movies and had to conclude she desperately needs some form of re-training in acting as well as some therapy. It is bad enough spending the time a person don't have much of watching her movie. Now she is also singing? May God help us and deliver us from this broad day insanity. To avoid losing our sanity totally, we've stopped watching her movies until she gets psychiatric help and improve her personality.
Tonto Dike
Bethel | 1/19/2014 11:07:18 PM
Wel in life we need to build a dikes of courage to over come d floor of fear. And note that critizing is just a complaint when u know that what u are doing is right. know that in life if u are not talked abt u can neva make it.yes b courageous don,t let critics to deterrat u from ur quest to success.kip it up my love
Don,t Fit In My Luv
Prince | 1/19/2014 11:51:59 PM
Well U Need To Are Urself dis Qustion, Is criticsm one of d obstacle nd roadblock u need to overcome to achieve ur goal? If u do u get to understand that critics is inevitable, u can,t elude it just 2 make u grow more stronger nd ever smart. Ride on girl.
Tonto Dike
Bethel | 1/19/2014 11:54:44 PM
TONTO DIKE
love jackzy | 6/5/2014 3:11:44 PM

AM NOT STAYING IN NIGERIA BUT IN SOUTH AFRICA.
TONTO DIKE
LOVE JACKZY | 6/5/2014 3:13:49 PM
I DID NOT CRITICS UR SONG WHICH I HAVE NOT HEAR.
TONTO DIKE
love jackzy | 6/5/2014 3:16:06 PM
HI TONTO I HV NT TALK TO U B4, BUT I HAVE WATCH UR MOVIES AND ACTION AND ALSO MANY THINGS ABOUT U.BUT ACTUALLY MY DEAR I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD SAY QUIT OR CONTINUE BUT I WILL ONLY SAID U SHOULD QUIT UR ACTING I PERSONAL DON'T LIKE SOME OF UR MOVIES AM SORRY TO SAID THIS AND ALSO (GOD) LOVES U AND WE LOVES U.AND I DID NOT CRITICS UR MUSIC WHICH I HAVE NOT EVEN HEAR IT.

AM NOT STAYING IN NIGERIA BUT IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Comment: