I don’t believe in God —Seun Kuti
Story by Bayo Adeoye
Click for Full Image Size Oluseun Anikulapo-Kuti is the youngest son of the legendary Afrobeat pioneer, Fela Anikulapo-Kuit. Seun leads his father’s band, the ‘Egypt 80’ to date. In this interview with Bayo Adeoye, he speaks on his music and lifestyle, amongst other issues

You were 14 when Fela died, what do you miss most about him?

Well, Fela was my father. You know, it’s a long time now since he died. The most important thing to me now is his presence. I miss him being around. I think of what would happen if I were able to have a discussion with him today. Knowing everything I know now, those are the kind of things you miss. I just miss him being around.

Can you describe what God means to you?

I do not believe in God. I am not a believer of anything supernatural. I don’t believe in God, Jesus Christ, Mohammed, Ifa, Ogun, or whatever anybody uses as a reason to explain simple actions of nature. God, to me, is in existence.

What has been your most embarrassing moment?

Ha (smiles)! My most embarrassing moment happened when I was nine. And nothing up till now has topped that. You know, I used to open the show for my father and I used to sing before he comes on stage. We were in Cincinnati and Fela was about to come on stage, and I had gone up somewhere because we played in this huge dome where there was an archaic session.

I was playing archaic, and I forgot about the show. I got carried away. And when it was five minutes to go… rushing back to the stage, I dressed up quickly. So, my sister helped me with my pants, I was wearing all this traditional pants that you will have to tie. So, I was like, Mosun, you did not tie it. And as soon as I got on stage, my pants just got down…

What is the amusing fact about your life that people will be surprised to know?

Well, I think I tried to keep everything as open as possible. But maybe, people would not know that if I had the opportunity, if it wasn’t for music, I would have been playing football. Not the American football, I mean real soccer.

What major goal do you hope to achieve in the next 20 years?

I do not plan that long. It is impossible for anybody to have that great plan. Looking at 20 years in a globalised world, anything can happen beyond your control. So, I think the way to deal with globalized world is to have concrete short- term plan.

Which is your favourite Fela’s song and why?

I like two: Look and Laugh and Original Suffer Head. You know, it’s just the dynamics of the music. I think in Look and Laugh, Fela actually put the definition of arrangement and melody together.

What is it like heading Fela’s ‘Egypt 80’ band?

For me, it’s very easy. The band is a very experienced band. It’s not as if they are novice, and they helped me as well. The veterans in the band make it a tradition to train the young ones and let them to be acquainted to the music. We are large in number, which makes it quite expensive to manage. But in terms of organisation and discipline, we are good.

Do you smoke?

Yes, I do. But I don’t smoke cigarette... I don’t believe any human being has the right to tell nature what to do. Nature believes in the usefulness of marijuana. And I think mankind is pompous. You don’t say earthquake or Tsunami is illegal. So, why should marijuana, an equally natural thing, be illegal, even when earthquakes and Tsunami are killing people.

When are you hoping on getting married?

I don’t believe in the title of ‘Mister’. The word itself is ‘Miss Your Star’. It doesn’t relate well with me. People forget to understand that the term ‘mister’ is an English term for an English gentleman, and I do not see myself as an English gentleman. When it happens, it happens.

You spent sometime in the Western world, what do you think about the African culture and tradition?

African culture and tradition are quickly getting extinct. Our society does not encourage us to embrace our culture. All cultures are centered on religion. So, the propaganda that African religion is only used for evil purposes while the Western religion is used for good purposes has totally destroyed our society.

EXCLUSIVE: Nollywood Actress, Uche Iwuji Secretly Marries Oil & Gas/Marine Big Boy, Juwon Lawal [Pictures]

Marriage: There Is More To It Than Riches---Rita Nzelu

Toyin Aimakhu, Regina Chukwu In Alleged Stolen Money Mess With Spiritualist's Son **It's False, We Were Never Arrested--Toyin, Regina Cry Out

Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson Confesses: ‘I will Marry Iyanya If He Proposes’

After Rumoured Marriage Crash With Hubby, Jennifer Eliogu Gives Reasons For Nollywood Marriages Break-Ups

Pictures From. Annie Macaulay's Birthday Party With 2Face

TB JOSHUA PREDICTED MY SUPER EAGLES GOAL – LAZIO’S OGENYI ONAZI

Jim Iyke Chills With Girlfriend In US While Hurricane Sandy Devastates Cities, Gets Excellence Award

Seun !
MACHO | 11/17/2012 2:32:44 AM
Only a f00l will say there's no God ; so the bible says
ur funeral!
Crystal | 11/17/2012 3:07:15 AM |
I wonder d reazn behind hyping Fela and his kin, they've gt notin gud 2 offer xcept bad example!
Seun
Sly | 11/17/2012 5:39:36 AM |
Keep your beliefs to yourself.Silence is golden.Second base jare.
mtchew!
Lalaland | 11/17/2012 9:07:19 PM |
when you start roasting in hell like a christmas goat....eh na you go know then whether God exists or not. As for me and my family we will be in heaven enjoying our everlasting life.....
ikaquin
He is just too right.... | 11/17/2012 9:14:09 AM |
I live here in Europe the western world have deceived everyone who is empty and has no life that there is God and today they are promoting all sort of r*****h to be Good fro casual sex to Gay lesbian etc....
If God is what they say he is why those he site happily and watch innocent children been rapped and killed Africa WAKE UP.....
he is just too right
hillary | 11/17/2012 10:43:51 AM |
I don't know where you live to think only weak minded people in the western world believe in God,because to the best of my knowledge, people like Obama , romney, ophra, beyonce, mandela just to name a few, do believe in God despite all odds.And don't ask, then why do they accept certain practices condemned by God,because if you use your head you will know why.
No body nor even the so called arguments' people bring up everyday will ever ever convince me God doesn't exist, it's a question of faith. I don't know about you, but ever since i decided to go closer to God alot of things changed in my life, it's a wonderfull experience and if you had turn your back on him, please have a rethink. Nobody is perfect, but to open your mouth and say "God does not exist" is like denying the existance of mankind itself, or the very essence of life. I have seen and heard enough to know God does exist, and if you get carried away you might only get to realise this when it's too late.The devil and his followers now rule the world and doing everything to get every other person along. The bible should be your book of reference, and don't get carried away by life in hollywood or the lives of celebrities. Most say one thing while inside the mean the other, because otherwise no film roles for you. Just imagine a world where everybody says there's no God,where there was no God? If you base your argument on rape, poverty,natural disasters,death etc that God does not exist then you are lost my brother, because the ways of God are not the ways of man and again read the bible.

CAN YOU REALLY RAISE UP YOUR OWN CHILDREN TELLING THEM GOD DOES NOT EXIST? The fear of the Lord is the beggining of wisdom, that's the best thing you can offer your children, especially in the world of today where they're are almost no boundaries and almost everything is legal.

Whiteman and their wahala, they are doing everything to make certain practices they have embraced to go beyond their boundaries, yet they will and shall never legalise polygamy nor have respect for our traditions why???????????? Is it because they consider themselves superior? Don't be a f**l more westeners believe in God than otherwise, while some prefer sects and other practices.

May God be our helper in a world where evil rules, may we and our children and generations to come be void of such evil practices and while not judging others may we not encourage demonic practices because evil is evil no matter from what angel we look at it.

HAVE HOPE IN LIFE NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH AND PARENTS EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN SO AS TO UPLIFT THEM IN LIFE.

GOD bless you all

(i'm no pastor nor am i claiming to know too much. I rarely read the bible and don't often go to church, but i i know as a child of God it's my duty to acknowledge that bad is bad and good is good even if i fall under the bad group, my practicing or enjoying something bad doesn't mean i should convince others it's good, tt's my believe.)
you're right
lholadey | 11/17/2012 1:04:52 PM |
you've said it all,GOD truly does exist,HEAVEN and HELL are real,choose today where you want your soul to end up
An example
Chichi | 11/17/2012 2:19:51 PM |
Nigerian Pastors are buying Jets And living like Kings while their followers are suffering.What's GOD doing about that? Science proved it that there is no God.Even on nfc here people call themselves born again Christians but they are here posting destructive comments,what i s God doing to that?
THERE IS NO GOD!
SUNDAY | 11/17/2012 5:49:15 PM |
There is NO God you know it and i know it. For those who want to delude themselves are welcome and in the process allow themselves to be scammed by some i***t pastors promising non existent salvation or Heaven.
Religion is only for f**ls, weak minded and retards.
God exists
fatai | 11/27/2012 10:10:30 AM |
In our pride we propagate our own philosophy which alas leads to our destruction. In ignorance people adopt the lie that there is no God. Please discard the lie and believe. In death you will know but knowing will not change where the devil will have deceived you into - HELL!!!
There is God
Be good | 3/20/2013 6:43:15 AM |
U are a big f**l for sayng dat.maybe u are d persn dat create urself.compound f**l lyk u
chichi the sexy ape
someone | 12/13/2012 8:32:17 AM |
chichi abi na wetin u call urself, God doesnt think the way man thinks, his ways are different, pls dont u ever give God an ultimatum to destroy, i***t
too f*****h
GOD is Real | 1/13/2013 8:32:39 PM |
What a f*****h person u are. To live in this world n not believe in GOD is the most f*****h thing can do or say. Even d very nature is a proooof of GOD's existence. We don't serve GOD cos ofany European or anybody but cos we are a living proof of that. GOD can silence u for uttering such f**liitshness n blasphemy. Everything wiiithing n without me proves GOD is more REAL than real n HE is using whosoever will open his/her heart to receive HIM. Receive THE LORD before its too late.
what do u think he is
someone | 12/13/2012 8:26:05 AM |
he is a big fhool of course with the capital letters, wetin u dey try to feel like?, atheist abi,so u think God believes in u too, gorilla look-a-like. abeg waka joor
Seun
Toklass | 4/25/2013 2:30:00 AM |
Guy u d play with u life repent and b born again
Seun !
MACHO | 11/17/2012 2:32:45 AM
Only a f00l will say there's no God ; so the bible says
God exists
fatai | 11/27/2012 10:09:08 AM |
Seun !
MACHO | 11/17/2012 2:32:45 AM
Only a f00l will say there's no God ; so the bible says
Seun. b/w God & religion.
Gerald N. James | 2/8/2013 8:16:24 AM |
Cant sm1 believe in God & not practice ur rotten religion?
Seun !
MACHO | 11/17/2012 2:32:46 AM
Only a f00l will say there's no God ; so the bible says
right
ALIFA CAMEROON | 11/17/2012 2:42:16 AM
i hope all nigerians musiciens ps.quaire is d best
Who do u think u are?
Dehyeatee from Liberia. | 11/17/2012 2:51:02 AM
I think u are d devil in disguise.look at what u are saying marijuana is natural. Who do think may the univals? I am sorry for ur soul son.
Throw
Away | 11/17/2012 3:08:57 AM
a child is b0rn. throw him away (seun born throw away)
(`-´) ==```` marijuana don talk...
Little
monkey | 11/17/2012 3:31:04 AM
Na Iron Monkey g0 throw a dead rat enter that ur emty mouth..
Prayer
Ola | 11/17/2012 3:42:03 AM
Forgive him God, for he knows not what he is saying/doing.
Believe
Big feral | 11/17/2012 4:38:57 AM
U hav d mst f*****h believe bro
it's ok with me
chibuzo | 11/17/2012 4:40:37 AM
I love and respect his opinion. It is a free world.
God is real
ezzygill | 11/17/2012 4:57:14 AM
If u dt believe in GOD then u are evil, even the devil believe there is God.
f**ls
Doris | 11/17/2012 5:17:56 AM
Only a f**l we say dey is no Good,s****d f*****g moron.
Hahahaha
Ifynwa | 11/17/2012 5:36:41 AM
Afta dis world der is anoda 1, beta believe or u perish
Hahahaha
Ifynwa | 11/17/2012 5:36:45 AM
Afta dis world der is anoda 1, beta believe or u perish
Too bad
Esther | 11/17/2012 5:50:08 AM
My people perish because of ingorance. May God forgive u man.
Dope head.
Taiwo idowu NY | 11/17/2012 5:51:42 AM
You might look like your father,but you are nothing when it comes to his character.It is one thing to believe in something,but to publicly disown God,is not the best way to go..The last time you advocated for Marijuana legalization and now you run your mouth and talk about God.Look man,i am not a Christian or belong to any religious organization,but when you come on NFC to denounce God and why you did it is beyond me.Your dad Fela as outspoken as he is,never talk about god in a disrespectful way.Maybe the Ganja you are smoking is now eating up your brain maybe it is about time you give it up.I have watched your show on African channel in NYC and could tell you have some serious problem.Or maybe you are fading and you need the cheap publicity .Man,this is not the way to go.If you don't believe in God,keep it to yourself and stop making a f**l of your selfTragedy has befell your family and with this kind of s****d comment,it does not help.One more thing,i respect your opinion,but disagree with it.
Lalaland
Doris | 11/17/2012 5:56:15 AM
Lala abeg com to his rescue,pray for him b/c i no dat yr prayer will heal him from dis bondage.i take God beg u.
Bumbo klaat
Mystic | 11/17/2012 6:22:42 AM
Wata sin ting...............i mystic along side jah..........kan natty fear nuh babylon.........even di birds dat crook inna di nite..........jah gwan wit I ..........tell I who shall I fear..........who made di moon........who made di sun.........who made di herds.......who made I & I ...............alla we & tings pon earth was created by ...............di conquering lion of judah.......most high jah...... Cos him di way........di truth & di way........nuh odda way pon di fadda........excerpt him......almighty
Fear GOD!
TONY | 11/17/2012 7:51:15 AM
I think this guy should find facts about major events or people who has blasphem against God. There are quite many notable ones of such but i will give you guys an example of a popular one... After the construction of the titanic ship, the master initiator of the concept was questioned by journalists over his assurance on the safe landing of the world biggest ship, then he said "Not even GOD can sink this"... I don't need to tell you guys what happened there after, since I'm not a nollywood script writer...
God is real
KB | 11/17/2012 9:01:06 AM
you better believe in God before its too late. its like marijuana is turning ur h**d. be very careful God'll deliver u.
He needs an Encounter wit d SPIRIT
segxy | 11/17/2012 9:31:39 AM
probably he's insane n he needs d touch of d holy spirit.may God deliver him quickly.
he is an atheist
chibuzo | 11/17/2012 11:32:10 AM
That is one of the reasons why he is better than most of you. He simply doesn't believe in God and you guys are insulting him. How does that make u christians? He is an atheist and that should be respected.
Mr chibuzo
TONY | 11/17/2012 9:00:32 PM |
I see seun kuti to be better than only you & whoever is in same shoe with you -who also feels that God doesn't exist-. And get this fact to ur narrow mind, which you think it's wide, that though seun kuti might be richer and more exposed than me and many others who believes in God doesnt make him any better than me, not at all. I don't really subscribe to people to be insulting others based on their own personal opinion like seun has over there, but when it comes to blaspheming against God, I will make an exception. Please. Fear GOD, lest you start realising the consequence of what you stand for esp over this topic... Wish you the best
TONY
chibuzo | 11/18/2012 2:59:24 AM |
Sorry, i do not attach that much importance to money. No-one is more important than another cause of money. I said that because of the way he brought out his opinion with civility and he gets insults for that. That makes him better because he didn't insult anyone. I guess Nigeria is not a free society because there are atheists everywhere in the west and nobody dares insult them because it is their right to choose what to believe in and an absolutely free woreld. Nigerian problem has nothing to do with religion cos if that was the case then Nigeria would be the best nation on earth. They just need to live together and stop being corrupt.
God Surely Exist
BUMA | 11/17/2012 12:39:04 PM
God is above every other thing both in heaven and on earth, so He Truly exist, the Bible says my people suffereth bcos of lack of wisdom, meditate on the word of God daily and u will have more knowledge of Him. He truly is alive
buma
chibuzo | 11/17/2012 1:32:19 PM
When a man says that he doesn't in God then it also means that he doesn't believe in the bible. Si what is the reference for?
REJECTION OF FANTASY!!
SUNDAY | 11/17/2012 1:41:50 PM
THE REJECTION OF FAIRY TALES IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM
There is no God
DoRAM | 11/17/2012 4:52:56 PM
The God you all will kill your fellow African over was brought to you by your conquerors be they Christians or Muslims. Religion is a tool used to get what you want in a society. Only Africans refuse to see this tool and view religion earnestly and with all our hearts. We have been left with the Koran and Bible while others take all of the good things on this earth and tell us through their so called good books to wait for ours in heaven. No dude, I want mine now like the Arabs and the Whites. When we learn more science such as astronomy we will see how silly it is that God only talked about our planet. What about the other untold trillions of planets in the universe which he doesn't even mention. Let's let go of these fairy tales now. They just hold us back.
Seun
lolly | 11/17/2012 9:37:56 PM
Abeg abeg abeg, dude had a lot to say apart from the issue of God. And I think the Bible also says "judge not lest ye be judged". It was a deep thoughtful interview. Finish. He said God is in existence, ah. Salvation is a personal thing. Bunch of s****d lousy hypocrites. I'm a muslim oh, don't get me wrong....but let he without sin cast the first stone. Narrow minded assholes.
so u dey read bible
someone | 12/13/2012 8:42:25 AM |
pls tell him the truth, sodat he doesnt perish in HELL, look at it this way,right now i believe in hell, if i die one one day and discover there is no hell, i have nothing to lose, what if i believe now that there is no hell, only to die and find out there is hell and there is no repentance in grave, what happens
HELL AND HEAVEN IS REAL
estyjoe2006 | 11/18/2012 1:31:46 AM
I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING GOOD FROM SOMEONE WHO SMOKE EITHER CIGARETTE OR MARIJUANA. ANYTHING CAN COME OUT FROM THERE MOUTH. HELL AND HEAVEN IS REAL, YOU WILL DECIDE WHERE TO GO.
we have other things...
chibuzo | 11/18/2012 2:46:30 AM
I would not stop anyone from believing in their God be it from whatever kind of religion neither will i stop an atheist from his beliefs but i think that our society doesn't really need that. We need to learn to build our society in every sector so that the masses can benefit from a better life.
There's God
Ebuka Potext | 11/18/2012 5:53:54 AM
There's God
its a free world
kashman | 11/18/2012 7:36:36 AM
its a free world ooo. so I c no reason y he shud b insulted. rememba dat God himself does not propose 2 judge man until d end of his days
Power belongs to God
O'Bliz | 11/18/2012 8:21:21 AM
Dont be decieved there is God
Beginning and the End
Gs | 11/18/2012 9:43:58 AM
My brother, please don't be deceived there is a God. He is the Alpha and the Omega. If you read this I want you to take just three days and pray to God for him to show you a sign, I promise you my brother you will call for another interview to tell the world that you now believe there's a God. God has given us freewill but we are all accountable for our actions. May God bless you and shine his light upon you always.
I pity him
Sidney | 11/19/2012 2:09:59 AM
He is a mad man destruction is awaitin him.
please u people should leave suen alone
pitchsonmack | 11/19/2012 2:14:21 AM
PLs u ppl should leave him by the time he start roasting in hell jst like his father he,ll surely know there is God who rules amomg men.i***t
HELL FIRE
teegbeee | 11/19/2012 6:15:31 AM
IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE FINNALLY ALLOWED THE DEVIL TO TAKE OVER YOUR HEART. ONLY A f**l WILL SAY THERE IS NO GOD. SO WHETHER YOU BELIEIVE IN GOD OR NOT IT DOES NOT MATTER , HE IS YOUR CREATOR, HE FORMED YOU IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB, HE GAVE YOU THE BREATH OF LIFE. HE IS THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE AND HE IS THE I AM THAT I AM.

REPENT BEFORE ITS IS TOO LATE SEUN. SMH.
na war
GOGOME | 11/19/2012 1:13:35 PM
ABEG MY FOLLOW PPLE!WHO DEY THERE,WEN DIS GUY SAID SO!??NFC GO CARRY PERSON PIC HIT TOPIC,UNA GO DEY CARRY AM 4 HEAD!SEUN GO BBC GO TALK AM OR EVEN NTA?ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE MATTER 4 NFC
MONUMENTAL FOLLY
LUCKY PHC | 11/20/2012 1:25:39 AM
May the the Lord have mercy on you and open your eyes to see the degree of your folly so that you will repent,with Him all things are possible.
EVANGELIST SEUN
Olu Abefe | 11/20/2012 8:56:47 AM
I prophesy! Seun will eventually encounter the living God and become Born Again. He will become an Evangelist and, with the same mouth, he will preach Jesus to the whole world. So shall it be in Jesus' name. AMEN!
Don't worry
minuteman | 11/21/2012 6:05:41 AM
You will soon confess Jesus and become a gospel singer, think of the late sonny okosun
There is God
Joy o | 11/21/2012 12:23:39 PM
May God help u nd make u realize more about his existence. There is God in every sense of d word nd his name is JEHOVAH. He is our creator. D devil himself nos there is God. Lana jerry,crystal,adamu,sly nd odas re not contributin to such a meaninful topic o. Bigs up lalaland, am ur biggest fan.
f**l
Didis | 11/21/2012 12:37:05 PM
He is very s****d nd a f**l to utter the statemnt abov. He will surely rotte in hell. Then he will blv in GOD ALMYTY
Devil 's mind at work
Blaze | 11/21/2012 12:51:58 PM
Pls help me ask him whether he is o.k
Jesus is God
Mohammed | 11/22/2012 12:19:39 AM
I beleive in Jesus christ, the lord of lord, d king of kings, and above all he is alpha and omega, i am muslim but i 100 percent knows dat only Jesus is way and he is d light, but my only problem us dat my dad is a imam and he will use his charms to kill me if i convert
GOD is more than real
nabby | 1/13/2013 9:02:38 PM |
No body can kill u if u put ur trust in JESUS. No imam or. alhaji or any body. No mallam. No juju or obia or vodoo or anything can harm u allllll cos CHRIST is REAL than re al. The most powerful FORCE n my all in all
All Powers belong to Jesus
Joylove | 11/22/2012 2:30:15 AM
In Isiaiah charpter 46:3-4 says: Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all you who remain of the house of Israel, you whom i have upheld since you were conceived and have carried your birth. Even to your old age and grey hairs i am he, i am he who will sustain you. I have made you and i will carry you; i will sustain you and i will rescue you. So Mohammed dont be afriad of ur father if u give ur life to Jesus, because it only through Jesus salvation is sure. It has what it takes to keep u from ur father's charms. As for Seun he is still living in the dark, but very soon he we use is mouth to preach Jesus to the hold world that Almighty God lives.
THERE IS NO GOD!
SUNDAY | 11/22/2012 7:08:51 AM
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP F O O LING URSELVES, THERE IS NO GOD NOR EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IT.
IT'S ONLY THE WEAK IN MIND WHO BELIEVED IN THIS RIDICULOUS FAIRY TALES!!
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR GOD TO HAVE CHILDREN AND LOVE ABOVE THE OTHERS?! USE THE EXAMPLE OF URSELVES AS PARENT?!
WHERE WAS UR GOD WHEN 6MILLION JEWS WAS MURDERED BY HITLER?!
WHERE WAS UR GOD WHEN MILLIONS OF BLACKS WHERE SOLD OUT TO SLAVERY, KEPT IN A DEPRAVED CONDITION AND MADE AS A SUB-HUMAN
WE CAN CAN ON FOREVER TO ARGUE THE CASE OF WHERE WAS UR GOD??1
I WANT PEOPLE TO STOP THE RIDICULOUS BELIEFS OF " OH ! HE WATCH OVER YOU! HE KEEPS YOU SAFE FROM EVIL!! IF HE DOES ALL THAT, WHY CANT HE KEEP SAFE OF HIS RIGHTEOUS WHO ARE MURDERED BY BOKO HARAM BOMBERS EVEN WHILE THEY WERE WORSHIPPING IN EVEN IN HIS OWN HOUSE OF WORSHIP
UR GOD IS A LAME GOD AND STOP GIVING EXCUSES FOR HIM
STOP ALLOWING I D IOTS WHO CALLED THEMSELVES MAN OF GOD TO ABUSE UR INTELLIGENCE AND REAP YOU OF HARD EARNED MONEY.
EVEN IN THE BIBLE IT WAS ACCLAIMED BY UR GOD THAT THERE ARE MANY GODS HENCE " I AM A JEALOU GOD"
AS LONG AS YOU A HUMAN BEING YOU ARE GOD!! SHIKENA!!!
sunday
naa me | 11/23/2012 7:27:25 PM |
May the lord forgive for such words you are uttering out of your mouth.
okjkp
vsaCD | 11/24/2012 5:36:36 PM
ONBUYVAdvuvFCH
No God???
Roy | 11/24/2012 10:59:07 PM
A f**l says in the heart there is no God. So anyone that is able to speak same out from his heart is even a bigger f**l. A word is enough for the wise, so if this word is not enough then you are a f**l too.
No God???
Roy | 11/25/2012 1:18:34 AM
U need Forgiveness
Ruby | 11/25/2012 1:59:22 AM
U are too s****d to say that u dont believe in God, honestly u are terrible ask God for forgiveness ok i know that u are human we are liable to make mistakes Ruby
U need Forgiveness
Ruby | 11/25/2012 2:00:52 AM
hard 2 tel
fagbemiro ebenezer | 11/25/2012 6:08:35 AM
so wat apen dat day dat ur pant drow down on stage?
son of a b***h
becky | 11/26/2012 11:14:02 AM
i wil not plain him,cos he lack parental training and as such make usless commet on the creator of heaven and earth.b*****d son of a beast.
sCaaBEJUIiImHs
Mande | 11/27/2012 6:36:37 PM
That's a subtle way of thniknig about it.
Who created you?
The Creature | 11/28/2012 12:44:46 PM
Ask him who says there's no God , who created him? Let him reason, where is his late father now? Has he gone to meet his ancestors? Where are his ancestors? Does he dream when he sleeps? Endless questions!
yLCyCMTwuhA
Kert | 11/28/2012 12:48:03 PM
Lot of smarts in that potsnig!
Stop india hemp boy
E .martins | 12/2/2012 3:43:36 PM
He needs a chek up to knw if his brain is ok! If n't bein damaged by india hemp(igbo) coz his fada waz a dila.he is just confused tel me even d devil himsef believes in God's existance.may god 4giv him coz he was drunk to say so.
SHAME!!
BOBO | 12/3/2012 3:32:49 AM
I feel pity for this guy, if i can ask those people saying there is no God, who created them devil? who give them life satan? its because they sold their souls to satan. I wish the holy spirit can touch this people and they will be running to conferce what they have been doing.God touch their soul!!!
Psalm 14:1
Tola | 12/25/2012 7:48:53 PM
Psalm 14:1. A f**l HAS SAID IN HIS HEART THAT THERE IS NO GOD. a WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.'Oro abo la n so fomo luabi toba denu e a di odidndi.
Seun
FUNSHO | 12/26/2012 9:10:25 AM
Who created u.THINK BEFORE TALK.HISSSS
seun kuti
useful | 1/3/2013 1:47:54 AM
if dat so ur mother sud have abort ur pregnant,u wil roast in hell fire like ileya ram
GOD IS SLOW TO ANGER
CHIWENDU <08066187269> | 1/12/2013 5:30:56 AM
God is so merciful due to the blood Jesus Christ shared for us as his son,before Christ came to save the world,God can easily strike,dat waz why he destroyed the world with flood,and also he made Pharoah know that he is God,now you can see that its due to the unending grace brought to us by Jesus Christ,that is why God can not easily destroy the sinners,remember Christ came to die for the sinners and not the righteous,Jesus Christ came to save the sinners and not to destroy them. GOD EXIST.
WATCH YOUR TONGUE
CHIWENDU<08066187269> | 1/12/2013 5:52:13 AM
Yeah....i don't so much blame Seun,the guy is just expressing himself.its how he is brought up,i don't fink they know God in his home ,that's what the devil made him believe. Kk lets make things real.....Ask your self.....who is God?... if God exist where is he?.....how did i come into existence?.....who brought me into existence?......who made the Universe?.......God is a spiritual being,he is supernatural,God lives in us as Christians,not just Christians but believers.....,in the book of John Christ made us to understand that him and his father will come and make their home in us...,you came into existence due to God's supernatural creative skills,he made u,.....God brought you into existence.....God is the Creator of the universe.....please beware of your imaginations....God can strike,but his ways are different from the Ways of men.
respect
collins | 1/18/2013 2:05:34 AM
I respect every persons believe.....jus be good to all.
Hmmmmmmm
Bukiss Junior | 1/24/2013 3:59:54 PM
Mr. Man, if you believe in GOD, then be ready to rot in HELL, it's as simple as that motherf**ker.....
Hmmmmmm
Bukiss Junior | 1/24/2013 4:04:05 PM
Mr. Man, if you don't believe in GOD, then be ready to rot in HELL, it's as simple as that motherf**ker.....
hey
cool | 1/29/2013 5:55:55 AM
u are terrible and unbelievable
Hmmmm
Joy | 2/19/2013 6:21:41 AM
GOD DOES EXIST!!!! YOU ALSO HAVE TO FEAR HIM OR ELSE YOU ARE DOOMED!!!
Meeting
Abori jelly | 2/21/2013 9:23:19 PM
Pls my people, i just want to be connected to seun kuti. I sing afro-beat but know has known me yet, dont worry yourselfs, as for me i have seen God. 08037659024 thanks...
i pity seun
M o | 5/16/2013 10:21:11 PM
i pity seun kuti because hell fire is his home with d lifestyle is operating on.
There is positive, negative and neutral in all atom my guy
Janda AkA end of money | 9/22/2013 10:57:28 PM
If there is no God (positive) no satan (negative) else there is no human (neutral) ok
he is a f**l now
fistyfresh | 10/21/2013 2:11:32 PM
how can you say there is no god
Jehova,Allah,Zeus,blabla
God is nature | 12/29/2013 8:35:33 PM
The God we all talk about is not the God in the space, because so many astronaut have been on the space and there's no Old man in space called God. And the world Hell was used and is still being used by the religion elites to imprison your mind. Go and google search the name "Cesar borgia" a son of pope that was used as the picture of jesus christ. Open your mind and don't be an ignorant of the truth. When you die you come back as a new born baby with no consciousness, My fellow african people if you have been opportune to travel out of this country you will know that nigeria is the most religious nation and yet we still suffer everyday. happy new year
Heaven is a fairytale
Jenifa a. mark | 12/29/2013 8:56:39 PM
Who wrote this? It is GOOD that black people are waking up from the mind virus that is religion and god belief. It is all lies. Gods don't exist. Satan and Jesus never existed. Sin doesn't exist. There is no afterlife. It is all a fairy tale. We should concentrate on what is real and dedicating our lives to that instead. What IS real? We are. Our families, friends, children, community, lover/spouse, pets, those in need all over the world. They are real and they need US. They need us to be of sound mind by not living in a fantasy world obsessing over fictional characters (gods, jesus, satan, etc). We need to let go of this horrible mental illness and move on. There is no need for religion and to believe in gods or anything. Education is everything. We should value that instead of religion. The more educated a person is the more moral (and less religious) they become. Countries with the least religious and most atheistic populations have the best healthcare, education, least crime/rape/abuse/murder rates, least wars, safest places to live, least violence. This is what needs to happen within the black community. This is one of the many reasons we need to rid ourselves of this disease/addiction known as religions and god belief. Choose family and friends over gods. Choose life over religion.
Comment: