Story by emnnews
Click for Full Image Size ‘AMINA’, The triumph of destiny over evil forces encroachment… actions in pictures…’

Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size

omosexy
ebube | 6/17/2011 7:39:04 AM
i cant wait to watch this movie, it realy looks interestine.
Ok.
Joy 2011 | 6/17/2011 9:04:23 AM
Why do people say Omotola is bleaching off her skin. From what I see in those pictures, she's very natural complexion wise. She quiet ok for an Afican Queen just like my Genevive.
Bumbshell
ifeanyichukwu | 6/17/2011 10:48:08 AM
Joy,can you help me locate such an unscrupulous element called Jayjay that seems to have allied with the so called Mama Good for nothing girl?this group that no not what it takes to attend the height of celebrity,those insect that wished to be noticed by others without knowing the secrete.(appreciate others so that one beside you wil be appreciate cos you guys are already a forgone issues)
What bleaching?
Gorry | 6/17/2011 2:20:10 PM
MamaG and jay jay you started well and the only reason I can sometimes tolerate you is cos I feel behind all the noise you make some sense so pls don't disappoint me.
Omotola was even way fairer than this when she started out! Haven't you seen mortal inheritance or daybreak? She is a light skinned lady period!I
I'm dark skinned and my knockles and elbows are darker than my skin and I'm sure so is yours! That's natural and not a sign of bleaching!!!
Now on this movie, I liked your comment jay jay that while others were chasing Jonathan to praise him and collect stipends some stayed away and faced their work of which this lady is one!I respect her a lot. Looking forward to the movie.
Gorry | 6/17/2011 4:50:29 PM
Thanks jay jay for responding. With the harsh wheather condition in Nigeria I dare any light skinned person to state in public that they dint tone! It's necessary my dear,my mum is fair and she tones...it's not bleaching that's the only way they can maintain their complexion as the sun in sub sahara is too harsh and people hardly use sunscreen.
Anyway, like you rightly stated, it's about how underrated and incredibly versatile and intelligent this individual /actress is. God bless her.
@GORRY!!!!!!!!
Onome-Dublin Ireland | 6/17/2011 6:33:26 PM |
Omotola is bleaching her skin period.Nothing like she is toning her skin.If you would be opportune to lay your hands on some of Omotola's old movies like( Mortal inheritance), you would discovered that Omotola is a dark skin person.

Am not gonna for any gullibllity.I don't see the reason why our dark colour should be peeled off.This lackadiatical attitude of skin bleaching makes one looked irresponsible and they is alot of danger associated with hm,take it or leave.The truth has been hinted.
Omot
Pm | 6/18/2011 8:31:43 AM
No doubt omot is a gud actress,bt she.s vry proud..last week,she still slapped a guy on location bt trust me,d director slapped her in return..dint u guys watch celebrity takes two?she was so saucy.nd d who says she doesnt do runs,dere's ds ghanian guy dt she's alwys wt @ evry location,in tinted cars nd in rooms 2geda.r they prayin?mtshew
Pm! What bull are u writing na
Nina | 6/19/2011 4:08:24 PM |
All this bull you come here spitting is lame! Omotola was not on any set last week hommie...she has not done any movie in Nigeria since January! Hater ! Liar...you carry haterade drink dey die while people dey progress...lwkmd
FYI...omotola got married in 1996 . Had her first kid in 1997! i***t, she had no kid out of wedlock! Gerrit?
Jay
Pm | 6/18/2011 10:19:04 AM
Dont tink u undastand english..u ignored me, yet u wrote to me..nwaiz,ds is d first n last tym i wil comment on ds site cos its totally wack!
Pm
Chingy | 6/18/2011 10:22:09 AM
I totally agree wv u..d site is run by two wackos who are bein paid d more people view nd comment..dnt mak dem rich..leave @ once!
Pm
Anonymous | 6/18/2011 10:51:15 AM
Lwkmd ooooo.Gbam!!na meditation dem dey do oo...omotola as role model my ass
good
Crystal | 6/18/2011 11:30:01 PM
Omo T I'm glad 4 u. And u guys u mus'nt compare her wit Genny, they're both gud at what they do, 4 me I prefer Genny. As 4 mama goat nd J j, thank Gad u at least lyk her, but u're both nut cases!
ADMIN
A READER | 6/19/2011 12:50:38 AM
NFC , this site is meant to entertain and educate through the news/articles you place here and comments from readers but some readers who decided to place comments have turned out to be vulgar, cursive, resorting to using filthy/foul languages .Why do you allow this ?Of what use is your disclaimer?
Pm
somebody | 6/19/2011 10:18:39 PM
PM, just shut up with your lies.. firstly, Gene was never interviewed by opara! she wasnt there! secondly, OmoT married before given birth! You say this is the 1st time on this site and you are already bringing out lies upon lies.. im glad somebody responding to you immediately when you said OmoT slaped someone on set last week when she clearly hasnt filmed in Nigeria since january! You Liar!
somebody
Crystal | 6/22/2011 2:02:51 AM |
u're rite f**l, Gene was neva interviwd by opara bt Oprah. Dumbass!
OMO
Treasure | 6/27/2011 6:43:22 PM
See as una dey here dey kill urselfs over nothing while ur mates r out dere making money & fame. Geni & Omotola are well respected & good in what they do. Geni is good, omoT is good period. U guys should learn to appreciate &Stop creating enemity between dis two people. Stop criticizing & get a life.
TeJDFYwQkNqYM
Microsoft OEM Software | 3/8/2012 3:58:12 AM
RzlCHS Very neat article post. Really Great.
ETuZOGEmResDlhKIL
wholesale men clothing | 3/20/2012 2:40:07 PM
Very good blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.
mvXpmJKkDUcH
Bristol Airport Hotels | 4/19/2012 6:34:55 AM
K8gTOc A round of applause for your post.Much thanks again. Keep writing.
fQbYgCPlixbQgpHGO
Social Network Submissions | 7/9/2012 10:51:33 AM
EJwcYw I appreciate you sharing this post.Really thank you! Want more.
HsoSKUoSxB
cheap bookmarking service | 9/20/2012 9:26:44 AM
53Q9uc Thank you ever so for you blog article.Really thank you! Fantastic.
tPsinxttnOlsgJYuuV
crork | 11/4/2012 7:59:34 AM
UxjIWP Thank you for your blog. Cool.
Comment: