VETERAN ACTRESS PATIENCE OZOKWOR DEBUTS IN HOLLYWOOD
Nollywood veteran actress,Patience Ozokwor popularly known as Mama G has once again scored another feat among her peers in the Nigerian Movie Industry as the renowned thespian has taken her craft to Hollywood.
The proud grandmother who seems to have all that one could wish for; a successful career,lovely daughters who has made her a proud grandmother and several awards from across the globe,is presently on set of a new Hollywood feature film titled “Turning Point” a production of Hekcentrik productions.
The movie which is produced and directed by Niyi Towolawi CEO of Hekcentrik productions and co-produced by Egor Efiok,CEO of 4EPR is set in NewYork and features Hollywood stars like Lauren London,Ernie Hudson,Todd Bridges,Cynda Williams,Joe Estevez and a crop of Nigerian and Ghanaian stars like Patience Ozokwor,Jackie Appiah,Enyinna Nwigwe,Igoni Archibong,Chelsea Eze and Ebbe Bassey.
The movie has a plot that bothers on the ethnic prejudice among various black communities and what they go through to survive such harsh conditions.
The filming which commenced in mid October in America also had the crew visiting Nigeria for some scenes that were shot in Nigeria.
This is the veteran actress debut international film and sources reveal the role is heavily rewarding,financially.
- Desmond Elliot Extols Late Muna Ibekwe's Virtues
- Shocking: Tiwa Savage Jumps on Stage with Baby Bump
- Bisi Ibidapo Obe Still Unable To Speak English Fluently?
- Aftermath Of N2M Shady Deal Scandal, Mercy Johnson Okogie Sneaks Into Nigeria
- Stella Damasus Is Trying To Destroy Doris Simon’s Son—Fans Cry Out
- BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure
- Singer, Omawumi Finally Signs Marriage Document (Photos)