TOP ACTRESS IYABO OJO OPENS UP ABOUT HER FIGHT WITH FAITHIA BALOGUN
The rumour has been in the air in the last 3 months or so.Within the Yoruba movie sector the gist has been that 2 leading Yoruba actresses,Fathia Balogun and Iyabo Ojo had stopped talking to each other and that they were in a cold war over sundry issues,like,”call me Aunty,I won’t call you Aunty”
There are those who have alleged that Faithia stopped talking to Iyabo,when Iyabo began to do her movies with Corporate Pictures company,owned by Alhaji Rasaq Abdullahi,which had for years sponsored all of Faithia’s works.
The story is that Iyabo’s decision to work with Corporate Pictures got Faithia angry and she decided to pull out of her age long relationship with Corporate Pictures.
But since last year when their “fight” began,both of them had refused to talk about it,so also Iyabo Ojo,despite intense pressure from their friends and the media.
In a recent interview,Iyabo Ojo finally spoke about it.
There is no quarrel between us.I don’t have a problem with her.I am not quarrelling with her.We’ve met at locations a few times.A few weeks back,we still met at a location and we both acted our individual roles in the movie,though we didn’t talk to each other.
I guess we would resolve whatever it is that is a problem.
You know,we women are like that.Today you will see some women fighting,tomorrow they are back as friends.I don’t think there are real isues,nothing concrete.
Faithia is older than me,and I respect her,we all give her,her dues.
- Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (Photos)
- Seyi Asekun Reveals She Can't Do Without Makeup, Wants Kim Kadarshian's Butts
- 3 Years After Wilfred Agbonavbare's Wife Died Of Cancer, He Is Down With Same Sickness
- Jennifer Eliogu's Sudden Weight Loss Worried Fans (Pictures)
- Wanted! Toni Payne In Need Of A Man With Thicker lips To Kiss
- IK Ogbonna Gives Relationship Tips
- My Parents Support Me Marrying Older Lover—Toyin Lawani’s Baby Father