E.X.C.L.U.S.I.V.E ! PREGNANT STAR ACTRESS GENEVIEVE NNAJI IN SECRET WEDDING WITH POP STAR D’BANJ

Story by AKINNAGBE AKINTOMIDE/NIGERIAFILMS.COM
Last Updated:Sunday, April 1, 2012

She has been described as one of the hottest spinsters in the movie industry but yesterday Saturday,March 31st,2012 African Screen Goddess ,Genevieve Nnaji dropped that tag.

Several years of speculation about her love life which has been under scrutiny was finally laid to rest as she tied the knots with her heartthrob, Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo popularly known as D’Banj at a very private ceremony that held in London.

We were told they had a secret court wedding that had couple of friends and families of the newest couple in town in attendance.

This finally nailed a coffin on the rumour making the rounds then that Genevieve and D'Banj are dating.

This news is yet to be officially confirmed but our reliable source informed us that the duo are now a happy and engaged couple.

Meanwhile tongues have started to wag,that the wedding was rushed and hushed because the actress was already pregnant.

Photos from the superlative wedding coming.

wow!!!
God's Sent
3/31/2012 4:55:09 PM
Good to know that,wishing u both a happy married life.
BIG APRIL f**l
PRETA/LIBERIA
3/31/2012 5:16:03 PM
NFC IS WILL NOT f**l ME OK. THIS IS APRIL f**l. HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA
correction
PRETA/LIBERIA
3/31/2012 5:17:59 PM
NFC WILL NOT f**l ME. HAHAHHA
NFC
Katakata
3/31/2012 10:48:12 PM
NFC though I was born at night NOT last night!! Seeing is believing....oya make una show us pichas quick quick!!! Also I no be fan of genefhuckingve but this story is kinda wicked o since it has been her dream to marry my boy dbanj, now you guys are rubbing her nose in it....ahhhhh....April foool wicked oooo... Gene ndo o...I feel for ya! **snickering**
HEHEHEHHEHEHEH
Anna
4/1/2012 5:39:13 AM
hahahahahhah na die.I don see say sumpple don write essay dey congratulate,dey thank GOD and bless up and down hahahahaha,make we see dem pictures now abi.It can happen o but hehehehehheheh na die
Anna
4/1/2012 6:20:30 AM
That's the dream genefhuckingve wants to happen with dbanji that ain't EVER gonna happen o!!! Ahahahahahahaaa >>>ehehehehehehehe>>>ahahahahaha>>>ehehehehehe>>>
Lala Ant
Lind@isT
4/1/2012 9:45:02 AM
So u'r stil a baby...
Time 2 gr0w..
Remember...
Badbelle kills faster than all sorta virus..
linda
cutie
4/1/2012 1:48:16 PM
hi babe where u go hide..hope all is well
Genny marries Dbanj
Nkiruka Makata
4/6/2012 3:17:09 AM
What is your problem Anna? If Dbanj feels his happiness lies in his relationship with Genny. What is the big deal in marrying her? I think you are jst jealous.
Pregnancy
Blizy angel
5/5/2012 10:15:24 AM
D'banj ad geni re perfect couple...i knw sai u dei gud sexin..gve am 2 only my broz nw ooo...hahahaha i knw U
@anna
ble
4/1/2012 7:22:27 AM
I also wish anna gets married this year, she's equally a super spinster.
Hmmmm
Wisdom
5/22/2012 11:56:30 AM
Hmmmm, Abeg na who be dis anna.
@anna
people
4/1/2012 7:26:10 AM
Some people are wishing her good because they like her and want her to succeed in her life affairs, so wishing her well is not bad after all.
Na wa o
Wisdom
5/22/2012 11:52:45 AM
Na wa o, na true say Dbanj won Marry genevive nnaji.
genny
nky
4/1/2012 2:59:29 PM
OMG i pray is true o
NFC!!
Sly
4/1/2012 9:32:54 AM
April F000L big time!! NFC take time o!! Don't play with my Genny's spinsterhood anyhow o! She's a spinster by choice,so back off!! Bad belle people go don dey laff!!
Sly
4/1/2012 11:21:25 AM
Good belly people have been LAFFING since!! Also spinsterhood no be by fhucking choice na because of old age and no man wanna marry her! Infact sef it is a 100% guaranteed that if genefhuckingve marry sef na 99.9% guaranteed that na 2nd hand husband she go marry as shes also 2nd hand herself!! No new fresh husband no more! Fact!
Lala
Sly
4/1/2012 11:36:58 AM
Abeg which one is your own na?Please stop negative campaign towards Genny.How can anybody be sure of tomorrow? If she had wanted to marry am sure she would have been married by now.She's beautiful and talented enough.And she's not poor.
Genny
Nkiruka Makata
4/6/2012 3:26:07 AM
Yes, she is a second hand spinster but with class, at least I m sure if anyone wants to go for her in your family. It would be the wealthiest person in your family, now tell me if it is easy to be such second hand with so much level. Pls contain your enviousness, it is eating you up. Lolz
Sandy
7/27/2014 10:07:07 AM
Lalaland u ar veri stewpid n wicked,genny z far beta dan u,u cnt help it n u knw it so f***k off
aradu
maiangwa
4/2/2012 3:58:11 AM
aradu is a very good and wandaful thing to here ma guy well done bravo
Genny darlyn!
Mrs Akudo
3/31/2012 7:58:03 PM
Genny if truely u re pregnant,God wl safe guard u nd ur baby till u put 2bed, u wl neva ve a broken marriage nd goodness of d Lord shall follow u in Jesus name,amen!
Mrs Akudo
Katakata
3/31/2012 10:52:22 PM
Hope you know say na lie sha o! As this genefhuckingve face hard for that picha so she no get no belly! Dbanj no go disobey him mama to marry an old woman o Mrs Akudo! Anyways hope Mr Akudo is doing fine sha.
Genny
Nkiruka Makata
4/6/2012 3:36:17 AM
Ofcourse he would not disobey his mother to follow his heart. Infact I think he would rather marry you Mrs
Katakata
Mrs Akudo
3/31/2012 11:18:49 PM
Katakata I dey harsh o,u dey hear me so? I dey vex big time! Infact,I dey paranoid! Just comot ya hand 4where my genny dey o coz if not na boko haram, OPC,Bakassi or even Issakaba I go take come nfc come carry nfc nd u sef join.....lol! Meanwhile,ur mr Akudo dey fine....so any beta 4me? So katakata tell nfc 2make dat story a true story o,coz as e be me so, I no need fake story or april foool story!
Again Katakata!
Mrs Akudo
3/31/2012 11:23:52 PM
Katakata abeg a me no dey comfortable wt dis ya new name katakata, whenever I see am,e dey remind me of serious trouble....biko,change am! may be u go answer ice water,cold water or even peace maker coz we need peace 4nfc.
Mrs Akudo
Katakata
4/1/2012 12:44:49 AM
Ok just for YOU I go revert back to my usual name cos it went well with me Lolo's name....LOLO & LALA are a brand!! ahahaha...xoxo
Lalalaaaaaaaand
Mrs Akudo
4/1/2012 1:26:22 AM
Yes o! my dear lala,u don try wella! e beta make u dey ans lala instead of katakata. God go bless u ok,wey Charismatic diva, lolo nd Anna? dem dey church????
Lala is not coward
Omo Oba
4/1/2012 3:37:11 AM
Mrs Akudo, the only reason i will agree with you is that I scanned through the entire comment, i never see any comment made by Lalaland and Lolo, which is extremely unusual, especially when it concerns Gene. The comment of Katakata is very similar to what we ususally get from Lala and Lolo. This is the first time Katakata will be commenting. Is Lala dsguising ? Haba , lala the brave warrior, where are you ? Is this news too good for you to bear ? Please come out of your hiding.
Omo oba
Mrs Akudo
4/1/2012 4:54:44 AM
Omo oba lalaland changed his name 2 katakata bt later changed back 2 lala again coz katakata as a name sounds soooo troublesome....hope u re enjoying ur sunday?
Omo oba
4/1/2012 11:15:48 AM
I don comment ages ago....
hahhahhahahhaah
cutiee
4/1/2012 1:31:23 AM
april f**llllllllllllllllllll guys
seeing is believing
Crystal
4/1/2012 3:36:35 AM
If dis is som ploy 2 put Gene in d gist unnecessarily, it shal nt b wel wit d perpertrators. Though its hard 2 believe, if it's true, Congrats Genny, although Gene is so wise 2 b pregnant 4 Dbanj b4 marriage.
Bad belle
Crystal
4/1/2012 3:40:03 AM
If dis is reality, Happy married life 2 Genny n Dbanj. as 4 flies lyk so called katakata & cohorts, b rest assured dat sa dis unfolds, Gene wont b @ d wrong side.
LALA´S NEW NAME !!!!
MARIONA
4/1/2012 5:44:09 AM
Lala , why u change ur sweet name to Katakata na ?
Meeerrryyyy Marioooonaaaa!!!
4/1/2012 5:48:55 AM
I change me name cos I no see you for a while!! Ahahahahaaaa>>>>ehehehehehehehe>>>> now that you are back I will revert back to Lalaland!! Anyways LALA & LOLO's name compliment each other! Aha!!
LALAAAAAAAAAAA
MARIONA
4/1/2012 6:04:23 AM
Yes o , na Lala beta pass jor ! Where is Lolo Onyeacholam ?
Merrrrrryyyyy Marioonnnaaaaa
4/1/2012 6:22:40 AM
Lolo still dey work o! Aha! She's coming soonest!
Lalaaaaaaaaaaaa lol
Charisma
4/1/2012 8:47:26 AM
Ah ! LALA how come u didnt inform mi d CHARISMATIC DIVA of dis new dev. eh ? i mean u snatching ur SOLID name back from d iddiats ? hahahahah ok no worry i gbadun u anytimeeeeeeeeeeeee anywhereee. I like katakata ooo, i like dat name like shaitt but i love dis oneee n 4 d fact dat im de giv dis iddiots dem CONVULSION ehen i want LALA lol WB.
LAFFING Charismatic Diva!!!
4/1/2012 10:58:43 AM
Aha!! The thing be say they will all go mad regardless of whatever ID I use....but using LALALAND gives them insomnia together with epileptic convulsion!! Aha!! But I muss the name LALA & LOLO together so hey who gives a sheit am going back to my given ne jare! You girlies will be able to read and know the real Lalaland...aha!!
charisma
cutie
4/1/2012 1:53:42 PM
charisma so u think say i be nwunye aboki right?? ur too funny...wateva makes u think that
cutie
Charisma
4/1/2012 2:07:05 PM
Bia cutie rapu kwam aka oo. mtchewwwwwwwww . Oge i mutalu umu aboki anya efoo gi hihihihihi
charisma
cutie
4/1/2012 8:48:02 PM
ejim kwanu gi aka....hahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahah u no go kill me with laff hahahaahahahh
lalagoat katacatarrh
crystal
4/1/2012 8:28:36 AM
I've neva seen such monstrous day dreamers lyk u. who told u Gene is dying 2 marry, talk less of Dbanj? wake up vultures! wen it wil actually happen in her life, u'll b lyk they dat dream!
Chrysheit
4/1/2012 11:00:36 AM
Abegi shattap!!! Dbanji chop genefhuckingve wipe mouth waka comot after his mother warned him not to play with fleas! So EDIOT like you should get over it!! EWU!!
lala
lolo
4/1/2012 1:18:49 PM
Lalaland my partner You have always been a f**l so no need to comment.
Fake lolo
Focus
4/1/2012 1:54:08 PM
D lolo i know doesn't comment like dis on lala, u be impostor. Use ur own id
Focus dear
Charisma
4/1/2012 2:09:34 PM
We know fake n authentic, dats y we pay no mind to dos cheap impostors lol
Dbanj Gene marriage
Fwed
4/1/2012 9:09:59 AM
April Fooooool..
PINAPPLE
MARIONA
4/1/2012 12:45:23 PM
Real Pinapple, welldone o .Thank God say Lala take his name back fast - the name too much.
MARIONA
Charisma
4/1/2012 12:56:18 PM
merry mariona dat name 4 much plus e de cause convulsion 4 ediats dem hehehehehehe.
CHARISMA
MARIONA
4/1/2012 1:34:56 PM
Charisma, hehhee how u dey na?
merryyy marrionnna
Charisma
4/1/2012 2:12:03 PM
Am doing CHARISMATISTIC GUD thx lol. Where hav u been? missss u bigggggggg .
Am very happy to hear dat the couples had finally on settle down. what God has joined please let no one put assunda. RUFUS
RUFUS FETIOMO
4/6/2012 11:53:40 PM
am the most happiess person on earth, hearing d( the lover has finally reach the lamlight. what God has joined please no one should put assunder.
Genie nd dbang
Princess lois ifeanyichukwu
4/9/2012 1:06:15 AM
D both parties,dont fit 2 be together,nd both of them ar not gud 4 each other,bcos genie is 2 expensive 4 dbang..
D bang nd genny
Hope alfred
4/10/2012 3:11:56 AM
Im so hapi 4 u guys notin wil eva kom as a hindranc btw d both of u hapi married life enjoy not endure
Happy married life
ThankGod
11/14/2012 10:39:08 PM
I love Anty Genny.i've always wish her good.Happy married life the mirror of beauty,Genevive Nnaji.I wish to talk with you one day.your a legend
rita the hottest
meg
3/31/2012 4:57:44 PM
she can neva and was neve the hottest spinster in nollywood, rita ia the hottest
Gene is far far hotter dan rita
Tee.joe
4/2/2012 4:28:24 PM
I donno abt wat odas fink buh we are all entitled to our opinions, gene is far beta dan rita is all i kno so haters beware
C O N G R A T U L A T I ON
N G O Z I
3/31/2012 5:02:37 PM
I now have peace, Gennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my sweetie has made it oooooooooooooooooh, I pray that it's true ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmy Goddddddddddd. THANK YOU JESUS. Oh i prayed that any day Genny will get married I will rejoice and rejoice and rejoice. This lady has really suffered in the hands of some people, who have been tormenting her because she has not found her lost rib. Uche Jumbo,Rita, and others, be hopeful, yours are coming, don't rush to snatch another woman's hubby, God does not sleep, he will equally give you a handsome, rich, young unmarried,never married before and tear rubber husband like he has given Genny, with a baby on the way, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Genny, you have it all baby, you are blessed.
Ngozi
Katakata
3/31/2012 10:53:26 PM
Mtchewwwwwwwww!!!! Why all this nonsense noise?!? Mtchew!!!
Ngozi
4/2/2012 1:54:54 AM
You know that genefhuckingve really aint getting married to no one right?!? Aha!! Seems like the joke is purely on you now o! Pele o! Aha!!!
APRIL F00L
Charisma
4/1/2012 12:50:18 AM
How i wish dis is true but i know d names of dos who fall 4 dis PRANK lol
@ Charisma
MADAM
4/1/2012 8:22:18 AM
Na true o, today na April foooooooooool.
NGOZI
Charisma
4/1/2012 8:50:53 AM
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii LWTMB u no know todays date? No calendar? chai, 4 ur info U VE BEEN PUNK'D.
@Charisma
Ngozi
4/1/2012 11:20:54 AM
I'm hiring gossips and talkatives for my magazine,you can apply,the job is for busy bodies and jobless people.
CHARISMA
MARIONA
4/1/2012 12:46:57 PM
Charisma , how na? I like as dem add DIVA to ur name.COOLLLL
MARIONA
Charisma
4/1/2012 12:59:21 PM
Hahahahah merry mariona thx jare, miss u big.
Zika
Charisma
4/1/2012 1:13:39 PM
Heehehehe shove ur so-called mag. biko, hehehehe dat shaitt must be 4 ppl. wit intellectual disabilities like u who cant even comprehend a com'n prank like dis mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Come in contact with ur brain 1st b4 hiring ppl hihihihihi.
@ Ngozi
Clara
4/1/2012 2:59:18 PM
People should leave Ngozi alone. She is purely a local girl. See how she started running her dirty mouth as if she get disease for mouth. Well, I don't blame her when she has never stepped out of Nigeria. We are fine for UK, and you can never see an exposed woman from abroad doing that kind of praising. Notwithstanding the local Ngozi, my best wishes go to Genny.
Clara
Oge
4/1/2012 3:20:35 PM
Dont mind the f**l they worship Gennieve as if she is there God know wonder Lalaland is dealing with them all
Oge
4/2/2012 8:39:26 AM
No mind them jare! Stewpid people! Mtchew!!
WAITING......................O
MADAM
3/31/2012 5:03:43 PM
NFC una bodi too dey hot, let the wedding pictures come out first before una report wetin una no sure of, i dey wait o. Sidon look na dog name abi ?
Madam
4/1/2012 6:24:00 AM
Don't bother waiting cos this genefhuckingve no go ever ever marry dbanji for this life or the next one!! Aha!
@ Lalaland
MADAM
4/1/2012 8:21:07 AM
Hey ! bodi, which one you no dey ? i say make i ask dem Anna, Mariona and Charisma today say i nova see you or Lolo around, well, you are welcome back o, house don full again, chop knuckle.
Madam
4/1/2012 11:09:12 AM
Aha! Chop knuckle jor...bumper to bumper...LALALAND is back with vengeance sef!! Aha!!
MADAM DI MADAM
MARIONA
4/1/2012 12:46:09 PM
Madam welldone o !
InGod Wetrust
Don Kemus
3/31/2012 5:04:01 PM
GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU, I WISH YOU ALL HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE!!

Don Kemus
4/1/2012 11:10:27 AM
Forget your wishes jor cos this is NOT true o! Na big bad lie just like the big bad wolf!!!
GENNY IS HONOURED
me
3/31/2012 5:09:44 PM
Genny, I know you'll make it big, that's why I keep my cool when they're saying all sorts of things about you, we your fans prayed and wished you a good man to marry you,so as to keep haters quiet, and now it has happened. CONGRATS, we now have peace of mind, we are happy for you, you are blessed. You didn't go for second hand nor rushed in to snatch another woman's husband out of desperation, thank you God for remembering Genny, those other unmarried ones, be hopeful yours are coming soon. Dear Genny I wish you happy and fruitful marriage,HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.
And dbanj is the good man?
Taire
3/31/2012 5:58:59 PM
You guys are delusional! Smh...pregnant already! Again! This had better be April f**l or ....
@Taire
me
3/31/2012 6:19:38 PM
Rejoice.
jr
jr
3/31/2012 5:10:24 PM
nfc y did u nt include the phrase dat she is regarded as the screen goddez by her funs?km
Dbang
Ojone
3/31/2012 5:14:22 PM
Congrat,i hope is true abi na April f**l.GOD go purnish una 4 de April f**l.
yes ooo
Cute lady
3/31/2012 5:54:03 PM
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....lol
jr
ul
3/31/2012 5:16:58 PM
i tort she was a yr or two older than dbanj, at long last u married ur junior broda? muma gee have already set dat record so no wonda u hav followed, anyway congrates sha.
3/31/2012 5:18:57 PM
This is aprilf**l because there is no how genny and dbanj will get secretly married and public wont knw before that time and both genny and dbanj would want very loud wedding where big celebs will be in attendance so i dont believe this at all
LIE
Big lie
3/31/2012 5:33:03 PM
This is a blatant lie,dbanj hasnt been in the country for almost 6 month now and genny has been in 9ja so u mean to tall me that dbanj's sperm flew into genny's egg to create a foetus right.Whenever genny is not in the news pple cook up cock and bull stories just keep her her relevant.
I LOVE GENNY
Cute lady
3/31/2012 5:39:43 PM
this is april f**lllll...thou i wish it's right
lol
CHICKITO
3/31/2012 6:00:24 PM
diss is april foool nah....nfc u guys cannot make a foool at of me oooooo genny i wish u alll d best of luck
April f**l
Lady chy
3/31/2012 6:00:53 PM
Dis is april f**l. Bt if it turns out to be true which I doubt, lalaland & lolo will be d 1st living 2 prepare their own funeral rites cos I ve bin reading their demeaning & callous statemnt on Genny's person.
No mind lala
Tee.joe
4/2/2012 4:47:27 PM
I donno his pro wiv gene buh one thin i kno is u can neva reach where she was ten years ago nt to tok of nw dough i dont like dis dbanj guy i op its tru and u beta start preparin ur grave scallywag(lala)
its true
sylvia
3/31/2012 6:05:20 PM
congrats girl, thank.God u married ur own. u re well respected than obi edozie,ini edo,mercy and others that snatched other women,s husband due to desperation. we re proud of u. i pray that rita dominic marries 2 so that ini edo will be ashamed after calling rita old hag and asking her to go marry. i love u genny and d bang.
@sylvia
ng
3/31/2012 6:22:54 PM
God bless you for that comment,if it's true we'll be happy for her marrying her own man.
Rita vs ini
Tee.joe
4/2/2012 4:49:56 PM
Dier own beef i gettin out of hand buh i love rita,she keeps a low profile and respect her self
Wow
Watcher
3/31/2012 6:26:01 PM
Genevieve is one the most stunning women from Nigeria. That first picture is gorgeous beyond words...goodness gracious.
not again
friend
4/1/2012 12:24:03 AM
genevieve is one d most stunning women from nigeria,bad english,u are sick do u understand d meaning of stunning u are an empty brain dat short girl with bad shoulder and leg u better dont make a big f**l of urself next time.who dash monkey.
April f**llll
Topzy100
3/31/2012 6:44:58 PM
Haaaaaa, NFC dey give us April f**l.
April f**llll
Topzy100
3/31/2012 6:45:07 PM
Haaaaaa, NFC dey give us April f**l.
aprilf**l
genny's fan
3/31/2012 6:48:25 PM
hahahahahah dis is aprilf**l even another site did april f**l abt kanye west setling don baba j and dbanj's rife but letter wrote aprilf**l.I wish it was true though.
April f**l
kemi
3/31/2012 6:53:40 PM
that is april f**l,so people get over urself lol
april f**l
me
3/31/2012 7:16:42 PM
april f**l.. dont believe it
April f**l trips
loverboie..
3/31/2012 8:41:44 PM
WELL ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.....BUT THIS IS APRIL f**l THINGS
Genny kokomaster
Damsel beauty
2/9/2013 12:38:51 AM
Don't trust people so much.possibly dey may n't b hooked but dating.
april f**l
oga
3/31/2012 8:49:00 PM
Have an April f**l day with weed smoker dbanj!
aprilf**l
dbanj
3/31/2012 8:51:50 PM
hahahah am laughin really hard,dbanj is all abt going into d american market and bringing an album appealing to d world and not getting married now.If u want to do us aprilf**l bring another topic believeable.
April f**l
Nongo Gabriel Tersoo. Gboko, Benue State
3/31/2012 9:00:49 PM
Who una wan f**l sef? See this old picture wey una carry put say na photo from the wedding?
gabito
cheny
4/1/2012 1:32:25 AM
is dat u? from dmis dutse? pls reply. thnx
April f**l
Nongo Gabriel Tersoo. Gboko, Benue State
3/31/2012 9:01:55 PM
Nfc easy
Dobai
3/31/2012 9:28:38 PM
NFC u guyz ar 2 4ward, let de wedding pic come out first den we can rejoice with dem I NEED A LOVER B/W de age of 18 to 22 08060096057
NFC,na waa
ben louis swiss
3/31/2012 10:23:49 PM
@nfc,,,you guys should f**l those that has being f**led,,,
this is april f**l for sure,,,,,i dont buy it,,,
but thanks for wishing them good,,,
next pls??????????????
hhmmm
tj
3/31/2012 10:38:56 PM
This is real April f**l.
Wish it's true
Nikky
3/31/2012 10:50:34 PM
Oh my gosh! I just hope dis is true. Luv both of them
No Bi True!!!
Gee Soul Baba
3/31/2012 10:53:40 PM
Hw, secret ko! Secret ni!! A whole Yoruba man like D Bang, do secret wedding, guys pls yan us anoda tin, we know say dem dey date!!!! Dis is April F..L guys!!
ok
untouchable
3/31/2012 10:58:51 PM
No this is really APRIL f**l......that pics was r birthday pics so u can't f**l me
lie
victoria
3/31/2012 11:19:32 PM
that picture is of a set Genny worked in early this year. nfc small small with your lies.saw Genny yesterday at the spa,not in london abeg abeg abeg
Hmmmmmmm
Swanzy
3/31/2012 11:39:43 PM
I hope it's true.... I love genny babe
i dont believe
rightmind
4/1/2012 12:36:51 AM
if she marry him i think she s heading towards back life bcs the guy s too proud and arrogant,and if they marry i dont see both of them bcs thier spirit s so diffrent ,wise men how u guys see it
Genny and dbanj
Tee.joe
4/2/2012 4:58:07 PM
I personall dont fancy dis dbanj guy he is lousy and insultive
hahaha
Vicky
4/1/2012 1:04:51 AM
April f**ls day guys.
okay now...
Lumy
4/1/2012 1:11:59 AM
If its april f**ll,its none of my business,dats dia cup of tea...but in every rumour dez always an atom of truth. Their marriage to eachoda has been foretold anyway. Jay-z&Beyounce+D'banj&genny=ILLUMINATI.
Lie
Nirvana
4/1/2012 1:12:34 AM
I would be a 'April baby'to believe dis.
Lolest LOL
Gordonske
4/1/2012 1:44:21 AM
Nfc who una wan decieve? Shey u knw say wetin old man sidon luk big pas wetin smal pikin luk even thoug him climb iroko tree? Who even tel u say geny cari bele? Okay na she tel u abi.....dis na april f**l wit capital leter! I big pass am sha
April f**l
Apple
4/1/2012 2:02:00 AM
It is April f**l!!!........
Lol
Anon
4/1/2012 2:06:50 AM
APRIL f**l!!!!
Hmmm
Schola,,on line
4/1/2012 2:19:35 AM
Oh Genny dats so sweet,i wish u guys d best ooo.
Genny my baby
Ifyto
4/1/2012 2:27:56 AM
Genny carry on jare, i dey your back, nothing dey happen. Wish u happy married life.
Genny my baby
Ifyto
4/1/2012 2:29:41 AM
Genny my baby
Ifyto
4/1/2012 2:31:12 AM
whatever!
zum
4/1/2012 2:35:22 AM
Maried or not maried ,she is not complaining.Peuple should mind their own personal matters and live alone somebody that have already built a nitch in her own world.She has all and very comfortable with life itself.Retire hate in your vocabularies and acknowlge good things.Cant u see that she is gold that can never fade away.
2 face and annie
amaka
4/1/2012 2:47:54 AM
i heard that annie and 2baba got married yesterday pls is it true?i can`t wait to hear the good news.
amaka
Charisma
4/2/2012 3:34:41 AM
dats prank too
Annie and 2baba
Tee.joe
4/2/2012 5:00:34 PM
Dats a lie 2face said d wedding is comin bih late dis year or early nxt year
Re:Na wa o
akokoonplus2010@yahoo.com
4/1/2012 2:48:14 AM
W0W!! What a hapy married life for both of you. Good combination ( ACTRESS & MUSICIAN) equation balance. God be with u
April f**l!!!
KK
4/1/2012 3:07:55 AM
How s****d can u guys be. this is april f**l.
Good News
Omo Oba
4/1/2012 3:50:00 AM
If this is true, Gene, my song is 'What a mighty God we serve..............." I am one of your fans, you and Omotola, since I watched Sisters where the 2 of you were fantastic. I never feed into unhealthy rivalry created by some other people between the 2 of you. I see each of you as being unique in your own way. Congratulation, Gene. May the union between you and D'Banj be forever, IJMN. Amen. If it is also true you are pregnant, may the good Lord let you carry it to full term and deliver the baby safely. Amen. I wish you happy and blissful married life, IJN. Amen.
surprising
eloho
4/1/2012 4:15:14 AM
dis life,d unexpected shld be xpected.I pray it last but wish dem best of luck.
congratulations
princess comic
4/1/2012 5:12:47 AM
i wish you both happy married life.but pls am begging, let it not end like the celebrities that have wedded before you.we no won hear say ena divorce o!!!!!!!!
APRIL f**l
TGURL
4/1/2012 5:26:43 AM
THIS NA APRIL f**l, TODAY IS 1/4/2012, EVERY APRIL FIRST IS APRIL f**l, NFC I WILL NOT FALL FOR YOUR JOKE THIS SEASON, IT WON'T WORK.
GUYS BE WISE....THIS IS A..P..R..I...L...F..O..O..L.
APRIL f**l
TGURL
4/1/2012 5:28:58 AM
GUYS BE WISE....THIS IS A..P..R..I...L...F..O..O..L.
APRIL f**l
TGURL
4/1/2012 5:29:40 AM
GUYS BE WISE....THIS IS A..P..R..I...L...F..O..O..L
APRIL f**l
TGURL
4/1/2012 5:30:06 AM
GUYS BE WISE....THIS IS A..P..R..I...L...F..O..O..L
DON'T BE f**lED
Rosiscky
4/1/2012 5:43:10 AM
Dis is a big April f**l. Anyway, NFC nice 1.
April f**l!
OLAYINKA.
4/1/2012 6:19:21 AM
Hope am right?
In Nollywood.....
Leanie
4/1/2012 6:34:07 AM
Anything goes.... from husband snatching, to juju to get other people husband, to hush hush wedding ohhhhh.... what's next? These people really live out the roles they play in the movies...
l pray oh
me
4/1/2012 6:44:23 AM
4 gene mind abi,that pic was takin last year on her birthday which she celebrated with frds in london,who wan marry this old cargo,secret weddings are s**t,let her come out ad give us date,just as mercy stephanie,chidi,ad others did,not all this child ad bull story hisssssssssssss..
U are an i***t
Tee.joe
4/2/2012 5:05:57 PM
It is beef dat made u call her old cargo, u dis santimonous b*****d y cant u think of good instead of hatin on a person u wish u were like u are nofin buh a stiffed back,foul smellin, condecendin meddler
Adybaby
4/1/2012 7:34:58 AM
Congrats Jenny i pray is nt a rumour dat's all
i cnt be a f**l
tifny
4/1/2012 7:39:06 AM
showin some pix of d secret wedding event can mak pple lik me 2 believe dis,becos am seein dis as a fallacy
April f**l joke
afua
4/1/2012 8:25:48 AM
Its not true. what an April f**l joke
april f**l
afua
4/1/2012 8:31:54 AM
its not true. what a April f**l joke
april f**l always gene
why????
4/1/2012 9:07:45 AM
why is it that NFC your april f**l is always on gene ehh last year it was on her as well abeg next time make una do april f**l with another celeb biko aba i am tired of it alays being about gene jor hummmm
@why
lovelybaby
4/1/2012 2:13:31 PM
their april f**l is always on genny because she's special n unforgettable,if u don't like it then go to hell
It Will Come to Pass.
"O"
4/1/2012 2:19:31 PM
I don't watch movies so I don't know much about our actors and actresses apart from what I read online. And I don't listen to our music because it's too loud or too traditional for me. But does my decision stop them from being successful? Hell no. So I do know this and it is a fact-that I cannot stop the wind from blowing. In other words, I cannot stop God! Oh yes, I have to accept it. After all, God said to Moses:" I will have mercy on whom I will have Mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion". So my people, it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God who has Mercy.

I was catching up on the above title: "Genevieve Nnaji in secret wedding with pop star D'Banj". Though the conclusion reads: "Our reliable source informed us that the duo are now a happy and engaged couple". Quite confusing, though! But I read almost what everybody was saying and was completly gobsmacked to see that: Some people are wailing, some are weeping, some are cursing, some are gnashing their teeth! And some are happy in the Lord, anyway! Quite amazing! My people, what is going on? Nigeria is ranked to be one of the most religious'countries in the world. And yes, we are in The Guiness Book of World Record for having the largest church in the world (built by Faith Tabernacle). If we are christians per se, let's practise what is said in Romans 12:14: "Bless them which persecute you. Bless and curse not". And 15 says:" Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep". That is christian way!

In 1 Corinthians 3:6, Apostle Paul says:" So neither he who plants nor him who waters is anything, but only God who makes things grow". But I would tell you this- Stop begrudging others! Ask God to show you what you have that he will use to bless you! Be not afraid. Don't be discouraged! Remove every doubs and believe in him!. It is only but a while you would break out in a smile and say-And it came to pass!

NFC
MARIONA
4/1/2012 2:20:53 PM
NFC , pls I want to be liking some comments o ! Pls make it available.
@ Ngozi
Clara
4/1/2012 3:01:21 PM
@ Ngozi
Clara
4/1/2012 3:01:32 PM
No surprise to those who knew!
NORA
4/1/2012 3:57:16 PM
This story is true, no April f**l!
The two lovers , for long time now, mapped out their wedding strategy and they decided and have been planning to marry in London , not in Nigeria, and they have made it!
Some people here in London who have inside info about the couple have been whispering that their wedding is gonna happen soon , so we are not surprised it has happened.
D,Banj and Genny planned to drop this bombshell and surprise everybody , when enemies of progress have forgotten about their love story
Very wise decision. Congratulations to D'Banj and Genevieve.
Koko Master , you and your Queen Gene, don't forget to throw a party for us, your fans in London now you have done your quiet wedding.
I hope other Nigerian celebrities planning to wed , would learn from this.
The best way to defeat your enemies is by SURPRISE, which is the best form of attack!
Please, all of you, come and wed in London .
pls na April f**l e bi
neva
4/1/2012 4:15:46 PM
nigerians are too gullible, cant u see dis is April f**l? have u pple 4gotten last year's April by nfc? where dey claimed she genny was the bond girl? nigerians pls sit up, no wonder politicians are taking us for granted bcos we 4get easily.
gene
derck
4/1/2012 4:29:29 PM
God punish u poster 4 givin us ds false story wit April foool?????????????????????????
april f**l
divalistic
4/1/2012 10:32:05 PM
dis is not true,cos d pics dat was shown as their wedding pics is a pics of last year,genny's birthday in london......
KOKOLET
Pepe
4/2/2012 12:58:33 AM
When will you born the KOKOLET?
STARS WEDDING 2012
Banga
4/2/2012 1:02:52 AM
There will be lots of stars wedding this year from both MOVIES and MUSIC industry.Many that has refused to consider marriage will be Wedding this 2012.
STARS WEDDING 2012
Banga
4/2/2012 1:02:53 AM
CELEBRITY KIDS 2012
BANGA
4/2/2012 1:12:52 AM
Many Female Celebrities will be Pregnant this year while many male Celebrities will welcome babies.from wive and Babymamas.
ope is TRUE?
Luca
4/2/2012 1:21:11 AM
Congrats gurl buh stop been sunbish ur skol gurls in Akwakuma Gurls say weneva de see U dat u SUNB dem is vry bad of U stop it ok. All d same congrats.
@Lucia
Spoiler
4/2/2012 3:56:57 AM
Stop that jealous Lucia,Gene is very down to earth and NEVER snub as I TOTALLY disagree so dont start jealousy talk,Lucia you lied.Come stick your tongue in my arse if its true.Mugu like you
QUEEN
Okland
4/2/2012 2:32:56 AM
Oh my God, let it be please. I love this people so much and i want you God to disappoint especially Genny's mockers, bcos me i believe in time.I dont want to know whether na f**ls April or April f**l.
hey
k
4/2/2012 3:26:59 AM
happy 4d both
LOVE
JOHN
4/2/2012 3:43:43 AM
GOD TIME IS THE BEST ........G....... AND ...........D.......... GOOD LUCK AND GOD BE WITH YOU PEOPLE IF ANYTHING LIKE OFFERS PLEASE THIS MY PHONE NUMBER +221,,772,,8O8,,108 REV JOHN DO NOT MAD
PSALM .......86.....V....17
JOHN
4/2/2012 3:51:57 AM
GO TO PSALM .......86.......V........17
NFC, yall tripping!!!
Leanie
4/2/2012 1:42:28 PM
NFC, why would you people want to give your fans heart attack!! Sorry oooh, if Genny was wishing, this wish did not come true... Next!!
Gene and dbanj
Tee.joe
4/2/2012 5:13:03 PM
Am nt quite sure wat to blive i like genny so much buh dis dbanj guy is jst too lousy and proud i dont fancy him, i wish is true only to put genny's mockers to shame
Gene nd dbanj
Angel
4/3/2012 12:15:49 PM
Wow hapy maried lyf 2 ma gene nd dbanj Ma God has put ur mockers 2 shame ma gene u ar going 2 born anoda star 2 our country nigeria
Wonderful
Tonia
4/4/2012 5:50:28 AM
So glad to hear this. It is of the Lord and must be forever. As you step into the future may my good God see u both through their is nothing to be afraid of God has made u one. Rejoice. Pls have fun. I love u.
Good News
Mohammed
4/5/2012 5:55:39 AM
Nice to hear dat may their living be glad forver in life......success is urs...
WHY A SECRET WEDDING
lalalady
4/6/2012 12:15:32 AM
why make the wedding secret, lets see it nd celebrate with u guys OR are u hiding something.
Jealous Lalaland
De p
4/6/2012 1:48:09 PM
For ur information Gene & Dbanj are still 2gether cos i was @ d party in UK. So Why dont u accept dat u are a failure & a loser. U come here to write trash eenh. Ur days are numbered, as u no attend gene party for UK u wan die. Pls grow up
U s**k
Charles
4/6/2012 5:54:44 PM
Lalaland, u disgust me wit ur comments. U suck!
Tuale!!! daniel dapo
Onyebuchi emejulu
4/8/2012 4:51:31 AM
Fi' leee!, thats their life just support them or f**k off!
nice
rashy
4/10/2012 6:16:59 PM
Its nice she's finally tied d knot(if the story is true).there is nothing wrong in marrying 4 love if its for real.all I can say is goodluck.and please keep it real.
13/4/2012
Gift
4/13/2012 8:33:03 AM
Congratulation to u o, it is not easy.
Na wahooooo
Prince
4/15/2012 6:38:00 AM
This new na true? na wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
L'Que joins Brothers Entertainment in conjuction with Nollywood Productions in Nigeria
Lang Blessingz Kantande
4/17/2012 1:26:32 AM
a popular hiphop and production star L'Que announced yesterday at Kamuzu International Airport (KIA) as he was escorting his father to the airport that he has had discussions with a Nollywood manager Adebayo Egun on telephone that he will be a Nollywood star. Speaking with L'Ques manager Ralphique87
Lang Blessingz Kantande
4/17/2012 1:27:44 AM
Langqanta A.K.A L'Que, a Malawian HipHop Star
Roberto Khan
4/17/2012 1:34:07 AM
as people were saying hiphop was dead, we felt so but it has now come to be blasphemous since the hour that we were waiting for has just run the bell, L'Que is our saviour of hiphop and we thank God for this, let him do what his parents gave him, L'Que is a hero
L'Que collaborates with a GLIC gospel singer
Talisha Obama
4/17/2012 1:39:20 AM
A Malawian hiphop star L'Que has collaborated with a singer from Glorious Light International Church (GLIC), a subway Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) for a fully gospel album that will be coming out at the end of this summer and will be launched in Jonnhersburg, RSA
L'Que collaborates with a GLIC gospel singer
Talisha Obama
4/17/2012 1:40:01 AM
Love u Genny and Dapo
Cecilia ozenua
4/18/2012 12:21:06 PM
No man can change destiny, it is d Lords doing, so I congratulate u both
Wedding
Genny
4/20/2012 7:23:18 AM
Oh Genny my best. I have actually with the way I wanted to praise you. Don't be intimidated by anybody. You are everything, you have everything to make any man or women anyway remain wondering. (beauty) This is your time. Don't let it go. Hold it tight until the devil will forgot wih eveil and shout halleluya - you are the most Beautiful lady and is fit for that marriege. That is God's dey. None can go against it. Let the devils go to hell.
to all the haters
kevin E.O
4/22/2012 5:57:36 PM
girls calm yourselves down! it is not nice to curse anyone and to be honest it not fair on genny!she didn't do anything wrong,but only stood for a picture.Someone posted it and speculations started! nobody made her ,so nobody can break her as she is a child of God! any weapon fashioned against her,will never prosper! do you think Before posting wicked and hurtful comments?it's not nice!how do you think that she feels when she goes through your nasty comments? God will never bless anyone who curses others!She is a Destiny Child,Blessed and Highly favoured!if she is married to him,let us be happy for them and pray for them! if they are not,let us pray that they are at least friends,because for sure they will encourage each other in their respective career.And also make US black proud!OK girls take care of yourselves and be bless! God is LOVE!So please love each other!bye and Stay blessed Genevieve!
GeneLOVE
Olly
4/23/2012 11:15:13 AM
My bloved star actress,if ds is true I wish U a lovely married life and d best in life.
Hip hip hip woooleee
Phylanthropy
4/24/2012 2:25:34 AM
Question 2 u all , do u tink it's true? For me i don't tink it's true, becus d two stars can't wed secretly. Will will like their weding 2 be the talk of d day so dat is indeed april f**l
f*****h lala and cohorts
Maryf
4/29/2012 4:51:38 AM
Lala & cohort abusive words can never help u & ur lineage. U keep abusing genny as if, if ur popular like her. U will not be worst dan her. I hate it wen some1 is not mature enough, he will want to teach the people who ar already mature, but wen he gets to dat stage, he becomes worst dan d people he hv abused. Genny don't no u all dat always abuse her. Can any of u abusers swear dat u hv not done most of d things u abuse genny for? In ur families, is all ur brothers & sisters married? including u f**ls or Is it her child, she had out of wedlock? most of u hv impregnated many girls & refused to tak liable 4 it. & d girls in d other hand end up aborting d innocent child. Then b'cos people hv not seen u f**ls wit pregnancy or child & dirty life, u feel u ar all good enough to condemn. Pray 2 God 2 4giv u f**ls. Cos wat u do to other, so the will do to u & ur lineage in one way or d other
QcBTKPuxKtMtnPDeSsZ
Trust
5/1/2012 2:14:03 AM
We had a GREAT dinner togniht and it was super easy! Did you know that Publix will steam shrimp for you when you buy it? So togniht, I had them steam 1/2 pound of shrimp with garlic butter. Came home and chopped up fresh mushrooms, zucchini, and red onions and sauteed them in light olive oil then sauteed some grape tomatoes too. Served up with angel hair pasta and a garlic butter sauce YUMMMMMM
Genyy
SALAMATU ADAMU
5/3/2012 5:35:31 AM
Genny ilke u so much,wishing u a happy married life.
Genny
AMARACHI UDEOJI
5/3/2012 11:02:15 AM
Wishing u a happy married life Genny as fondly called by friends
I hate u
H j s
5/5/2012 4:08:42 AM
I hate her with passion. She's a pond actress.
Geny vs D'banj
Glo4des
5/6/2012 6:27:01 AM
Genny my lv hppy married lif god is by ur side, lev bad belle pple
FAITHFULL
CHIEF BONNY OKPULOR
5/8/2012 5:15:46 AM
Wishing you and your husband a happy married LIFE
gene ad d'banj
juliet ng
5/13/2012 3:11:47 PM
hope is real, congrate.
Goodluck jenny
Sal Chizoba
5/24/2012 4:53:22 AM
I don't know if this is true. But in all goodluck Genny.
Goodluck jenny
Sal Chizoba
5/24/2012 4:58:22 AM
I don't know if this is true. But in all goodluck Genny.
Mmy wish 4 Genny
Clara samuel
6/8/2012 3:18:43 AM
It has always be my wish to see happy in a man's house, if D'banj is the man, i wish u happy marriage life my love Genny.
Mmy wish 4 Genny
Clara samuel
6/8/2012 3:39:52 AM
true lv
jenny
7/13/2012 4:34:24 AM
jenny if truly u love him go ahead and marry him, god will bless u,am happy for u
pictures
rita
7/24/2012 6:05:34 AM
i beg put your marriage picture make we see
NONSENSE
JUDGELESS
7/29/2012 4:44:32 AM
NA YOU PEOPLE, YOU JUST WISH TO BE JENNE. U CANT BE AND YOU WILL NEVER BE. STOP HUNTING JENNE AND CONCENTRATE WITH YOUR RUBISH AND UNATRACTIVE RELATIONSHIP. JENNE WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE GODDESS OF AFRICA. IF U DONT LIKE IT GO AND RUB YOUR YOUR FACE WITH YOUR PUPU.
JUDGELESS
7/29/2012 4:49:44 AM
I AGREE ON WAT U HAVE SAID. I WISH THEM A HAPPY LIFE TOO.
JUDGELESS
7/29/2012 4:50:38 AM
I AGREE ON WAT U HAVE SAID. I WISH THEM A HAPPY LIFE TOO.
wish u long happy marriage
happy
8/14/2012 9:28:05 PM
its call envy and jealousy. one advise to u genevive Dont look back what u ve past is past. u dont hold someones future girl not even mine.
i am namibian big fan equally of you and Ini Edo. u girls rock.plse do me a favour kis and make up. i will be the haapiest
presdo
gudluck
8/24/2012 3:58:10 AM
doz it mean dat d'banj impregnanted genevieve...n domped her?
presdo
gudluck
8/24/2012 4:01:13 AM
doz it mean dat d'banj impregnanted genevieve...n domped her?
wishin u a hapi married life.
jane zeal
8/30/2012 3:00:03 AM
Hapi married life jenny, God is alwaz with u. so, so hapi u dear...
DENIAL
Berepiki Shedrach Datoru
8/31/2012 5:47:15 AM
Dis one na surprise package hoooooooooooooo after denying the guyman
Pregnant movie star Genevieve
Amaka
9/28/2012 6:39:34 AM
Hahahahaha! haters are married but they are poor. They are struggling and live a miserable life. Genny became rich due to her hard work. Those who are not spinsters are so poor in their marriages. Haters are always jealous. Shame!!!
genny
karo
10/3/2012 7:45:52 AM
i lv genny so much dat i dnt want ha 2 marry a man dat is in church f devil,i pray is nt true
Genny marries Dbanj
Mirabel Etuk
3/6/2013 11:00:03 PM
Am so proud of u guys u make a perfect couple congratulations wishing u a happy married life cheers.......
U av no duplicate geny
Blizz blyze
7/7/2013 8:19:00 PM
Genny u wil alwez b d no 1 celeb,am by u...alwez ur fan,bt i rily wnt d best to happen to u,pls dear get married n produce mor beautiful kids dat wil rpresent u cos u ar d best....Kudos!
U av no duplicate geny
Blizz blyze
7/7/2013 8:19:05 PM
U av no duplicate geny
Blizz blyze
7/7/2013 8:26:03 PM
Felicia
10/7/2013 11:13:08 AM
Genevive is pregnant and i wish her safe delivery dbanj is an i***t if no b say gals 2 lyk money geny na a greedy lady wetin she go take dbanj do?
congrat to genny nd dbanj
dan o
9/22/2014 9:44:18 AM
i thank god for genny nd dbanj.may god guard them nd make them create a happy family i luv u al