At Last! Actress, Ini Edo Pregnant?
Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size According to what a lagos based soft-sell magazine, Top Enquirer reported, top Nollywood actress, Ini Edo is pregnant.

The magazine reported that the sultry actress, who had a top class with an Edo State born businessman in the United States of America some years ago is now an expecting mother.

Full details of the gist coming soon.

Story Source: Top Enquirer

MORE ON INI EDO

Its Davido Again, Posing with the Cash

FORMER ACTRESS, REGINA ASKIA IS NOW A REGISTERED NURSE IN USA

2FACE`S DANCE IN THE RAIN TRACK THRILLS MALE AUDIENCE

Mercy Aigbe's Hubby In Lagos EFCC's Net Over Alleged N300m Fraud**Denied Bail In Court

TRAGEDY : REVERED FILMMAKER,HELEN UKPABIO'S 3 BROTHERS ALLEGEDLY MURDERED BY POLICE

I DIDN'T KNOW CHIDI MOKEME WAS A MOVIE STAR--JEAN OLUMBA MOKEME

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES AND PASTOR ITUA IGODALO FIGHT DIRTY INSIDE CHURCH

I KNEW IT O!!!
ANNA | 5/7/2012 4:26:21 AM
NAIJA STANDUP!!! BOKOHARAM SURRENDER!!!! THE PRINCESS IS PREGNANT WITH A CUTE AND ADORABLE CHILD CHAI I MUST GO NAMING.I AMSO HAPPY FOR U INI MUAH MUAH MUAH.ATLAST!!! HATERS CAN DO WETIN,HUG TRANSFORMER O AJAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
whaaaooo
bat_woman | 5/7/2012 4:32:29 AM |
If this is true....then its good news...she rlly looked chubby at Steph's wedding! Congrats Ini.
laughing teeth to teeth
lolo | 5/7/2012 4:40:42 AM |
wow..hip hip hip hurray...princess ini weldone..let the enemies begin to chop grass lik cows nonsense..oge ugly okoye go n die of jealousy mtchewwwwwwwwww
great
shashalo | 5/7/2012 4:49:52 AM |
ini4phil pliz confirm this....cant wait 2 c this baby
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Lalaland | 5/7/2012 7:30:53 AM |
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey we are sooooo HAPPPYYYYY oooooo!!!! We are EXCITED ooooo!!!! YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Ini edo is pregnant
Stella | 6/13/2012 3:18:38 AM |
Hip! hip!! hip!!! Am happy 4 u ini. Haters go hug transformer nd chew high tension wire
babi mama
Nky | 5/7/2012 4:50:12 AM |
Hmm nice one ini,hp de rumours is true sha o..child is a gud thing,am hapi fo u on dis only,cos i luv children
NFC
ANNA | 5/7/2012 4:52:37 AM |
NFC una like trouble abeg remove d other picture now.NFC must u put it na wa o
hahahaha
bat_woman | 5/7/2012 5:22:12 AM |
@Anna....She dey dig am...she even dance pass they person wey dey marry hahahahaha lol

Well to celebrate this...as usual...Anna watch hrt of a saint on iroko...our MJ is thr!
Congrats
Nneoma | 5/7/2012 7:12:54 AM |
Ini congrats o!, i hope dis is true and not rumour. Anna, ngwa dey prepare 4 omugwu o!..lolz.
Easy o!
Nneoma | 5/7/2012 7:19:41 AM |
Ini, u re really digging it out big tym in d 2nd pix. U even dance pass d celebrant, if na Genny now, Anna & co go begin yab her, but i wnt yab u bcos ur rumoured to be preggy. Anyways easy o!, as early pregnancy does not need stress at all. All da best as we keep our fingers crossed while waiting 4 ur confirmation.
Nneoma
Senior | 5/7/2012 7:38:19 AM |
INI expecting,oh this is the greatest news h've heard since Obama became president of the Americans.
ANNA bebe
Senior | 5/7/2012 7:35:35 AM |
Anna dia,haters must be crying now sorrryyyoooooo. the princess is expecting the cutest thing that has ever graced our eyes. okey every body clap ya hands, paapapa clap ya hands,papapaaa,again and again, hehehehe,am dying of happy goodness me.
Senior
Nneoma | 5/7/2012 8:40:06 AM |
Senior, no let over joy give u ur own belle b4 d baby go even form. I shaw say even Philip never happy reach like u, i go only follow u happy wella if u go tell federal govt make dem declare i month public holidays bcos Ini is preggy. Anyways, i go tell u wetin i tell Anna, just be warming up 4 d omugwu.
Nneoma
Senior | 5/7/2012 8:46:28 AM |
You have spoken well well ma dia. gov't dey go declare one month holiday all in the name of rejoicing with the princess. yeeeeaaahhhhhh
Congrats
Ebere | 6/22/2012 2:47:25 PM |
Hey girl congrats.just promise me u will be a good mother.
anna
cutie | 5/7/2012 11:45:20 AM |
wetin happen to the picture?she was havin fun...anyway forthe preggy my own be (seeing is believing) ...happy for her if its true
Ini
Ediben | 5/8/2012 3:48:49 AM |
Ini congrate i wish u save born k
about governor
simple | 5/7/2012 5:37:26 AM |
i am sure this is lalaland enjoying a bj from a b.i.t.c.h and lolo is taking the photos and then they cut off lalas head in the picture and put governors own there.lala aka lolo did not show us other photos were he was also licking the b.i.t.ch p.uss.sy.lala a.k.a lolo, s.t.u.p.i.d cow
lolo aka lala
simple | 5/7/2012 5:45:06 AM |
lolo when are u going to get married,am sure u are that b.i.t.ch giving that lala punk a bj and then cut off lalas head in the picture and put the one from governor.others are getting married and pregnant u are there enjoying lalas dick,u did,nt show us the picturs were lala was licking your black swollen dirty pu.ss.y.ini edo am happy for u o.
simplesheit
Lalaland | 5/7/2012 7:32:12 AM |
Oh shattap please!!! Mtchewwww!
Am trembling
Senior | 5/7/2012 7:32:31 AM |
Am terrifically trembling at the great news. I just can't stop imagining how pretty this bundle of joy,cutie,princess,angel will be. My goodness me,am finished of joy,am all goosley pimpled up. my goodness me maama miaaaa.......am dying of happy
Senior
Lalaland | 5/7/2012 7:35:00 AM |
Tremble o but tremble with excitement! Me n Lolo are hitting the club tonight in australia to celebrate our brown queen ini edo pregnancy!! yeeee-haaaaaa!!!
Lalaland
Senior | 5/7/2012 7:57:54 AM |
All birds in the air are singing the pricess's name loud ooohhhh yeeeeaaaaaaahahhhhhhhhhhh. Am dying of happy. let me know wen you ple are in club and i tune loud my music,yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh.am dying of happy
HITTIN DCLUB 4 ONE U DONT KNOW
DO GET A LIFE PLEASE!! | 5/7/2012 8:30:55 AM |
ITS FANTASTIC SHE'S PREGS... BUT HITTING THE CLUB FOR THAT PURPOSE!? NOW IT IS CONFIRMS THAT YOU R A NUTTER!!

WHAT WILL U TELL UR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND?... OH I FORGOT: SURELY U DONT HAVE ONE...

NO WONDER YOUVE BEEN HAVING GENEVIEVE WET DREAMS!
Inh.edo.phonenumber
Idris | 7/30/2012 4:06:07 AM |
Just.a.friend
lafta
crystal | 5/7/2012 2:17:27 PM |
mumus, celebrating someone elses pregnancy, jobles morons! Ini congrats if dis is real, bt d end wil justify d means, Ruth stil cries!
yes ooooo
lolo | 5/7/2012 3:14:59 PM |
yes oooo even GEJ is going to mak a public holiday in 9ja bcos of our princess's belle sef
Lalaland aka Lolo
t | 5/9/2012 4:05:38 AM |
Australia indeed, abeg make I hear word. you wey dey work for NFC for haija here.
na waw oo
cutie | 5/7/2012 1:25:15 PM |
una too dey exaggerate...even if she get belle na she be the first...make una grow up pls

Cutie
Sly | 5/7/2012 4:03:37 PM |
Nah wah o.It's like eating Akpu with the smell of their next door neighbor's soup.
sly
cutie | 5/7/2012 11:12:52 PM |
gbam u don talk an finish...hhahahahahaahahahah
Sly-da-dancnig-mohkey
Lalaland | 5/8/2012 3:25:02 AM |
You would know since you are poverty stricken!
Am so happy 4u.
Mrs Akudo | 5/7/2012 4:32:37 AM |
Oh Lord I reamain loyal!!! U re 10much!!! Thank u JESUS...Ini d LORD dat did it 4 a nobody like me wl perfect ur journey,wish u safe delivery in JESUS name,amen!
Anna
real pinapple | 5/7/2012 4:36:22 AM |
Anna i trowe salut for you nne i now believe that you sleep and eat with Ini to know much about her. Ini thank God for you may his protection be upon you and ur baby IJN amen
realpinapple
ANNA | 5/7/2012 4:53:16 AM |
LMAO pina na so o
Mrs Akudo
Lalaland | 5/7/2012 7:33:26 AM |
It is said where 2 or 3 are gathered prayers are answered! me n Lolo agree with una for this prayer for our brown queen INI EDO ooo!!!
real pinapple
Lalaland | 5/7/2012 7:33:54 AM |
Amen in your prayers to my brown sugar ini edo!
Mrs.Akudo
Senior | 5/7/2012 7:41:37 AM |
In Jesus' name my dear,INI will have the safest delivery ever. the princess needs all prayers blessings her way.
lmaoo congrat ooo
oly | 5/7/2012 4:42:56 AM |
wow u mean expectin her first child?????i neva knew.i tot she already has 5children!pls use available gym oo
olysheit
Senior | 5/7/2012 8:49:59 AM |
you sound so pathetic,hv'e alawys told you children by choice not force,itz now that the princess has chosen to have the little cutie. Maggot oly burry yasef f00l
senior
oly | 5/7/2012 1:05:47 PM |
must u reply everybody here???pls jump n pass lwkmddd come n sue me
OLY
crystal | 5/7/2012 2:23:29 PM |
my dear no b small, if she born dis pikin she go b 2nd Ada Ameh! I'm happy o Ini, *dats if its true* try kip in shape. ehen, is it tru she suffers fibrod...blah blah blah, asking what I read!
Anna
Nky | 5/7/2012 4:58:47 AM |
Anna i dnt think anybodi who hate dis,but let wait and c if dis is true..cos i can only rejoice wit hrr on dis sha oo
congrats ini dear
Someone somewhere | 5/7/2012 7:05:03 AM |
Congrata my lovely ini,am very happy for you,muahhhhh
Some1 somewhere
Senior | 5/7/2012 7:59:46 AM |
Just toooooo much happiness every where,biggest,largest,widest,tallest and brightest CONGS to the princess.
Amanison Eyen amanam oooooo
Glossy | 8/31/2012 1:41:20 AM |
Princess of Akwaibom congratulation, u'v done much, i wish u a smooth n safe journey.. CARRY GO
CONGRATS Ini !! goodnews!
Charisma | 5/7/2012 8:35:51 AM |
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww C O N G R A T S !!!!! Hommies if una de pop champagne CHARISMATIC DIVA de go clean her wine glass ooo hahahaha. Dis one calls 4 a big celebration ooo .
LAFFING charisma
Lalaland | 5/7/2012 9:17:26 AM |
Ah ah gurl where u been?!? Ain't seen your break light for a while....where you been gurl?!?
Lalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol
Charisma | 5/7/2012 9:22:45 AM |
My wonderfulll Homeboyyyyyy, ur girl dey oooo , i just get 2 much to do .But soon e go be over , i mean less buzy but no bi say i don get work ooo i still dey 100% jobless oooo hahahahahahah. I hope u doing wonderfully gud troway salute to lolo xoxoxo.
Laffing Charissssmmaaaaa!!!
Lalaland | 5/8/2012 2:15:11 AM |
Ahahahaahahaaa!! Even though we are jobless, we are still very jolly!!! Ahahahahaahahaaa!!!
WOW
NNENE | 5/7/2012 9:26:51 AM |
CONGRATS OH MY LOVELY INI... :) GOOD NEWS INDEED!
skeptic
crystal | 5/7/2012 2:12:23 PM |
Ini b prayerful coz Phils wife stil bears grudge, Which i***t dey mention Oge? Wil Ini deliver d jesus Oge dint deliver? r*****h confusionists dat mst mention Oge. NB, INI GO TAKE LESSONS FRM UR COLLEAGUES DAT ARE MOTHERS ESP. OGE.
crystal
lolo | 5/7/2012 3:21:07 PM |
abeg make we hear word which kind advice can that bad belle oge ugly giv to anyone?..rather than what will mak d belle to comot...ini pls run four fourty o
i***tic lolo
crystal | 5/7/2012 7:54:16 PM |
I wld nt hav called oge if u f**ls had'nt mentioned her. Oge has bin ther nd has 2 luvly kids 2 show 4 it so u f**ls, ZIP UR TONGUE! Ofcos enof Akwa juju dey her side jst lyk wen she snatch woman rapa Phil, God 4bid, Omot tura husby don beta pas sis. which kin sidon luk husbys b dis sef mtchewww
crysalsheit
Lalaland | 5/8/2012 2:18:01 AM |
Shattap your rotten fingers! Your write up is just senseless!!! Show us proof of your fhucking write up! Ediot!!! When people are talking about troublesome trout it is that oge ugly okoye! So kindly shattap!!! Mtcheeeewww!!!!
crystal
lolo | 5/8/2012 1:19:04 PM |
at lest the baby that ini is going to deliver will hav father not lik oge ugly's own with an absenty father
Glory be to GOD
Ozy | 5/9/2012 11:07:01 AM |
Queen of the screen you've made me proud congratulations
Ini edo
Wilex | 5/9/2012 3:27:06 PM |
Hey,congrat, nice news abt u carrin ur own baby in ur womb.....am williams name him williams phillip......i bet u will neva regret don't dat.
Ini edo
Nesta | 5/12/2012 5:00:02 AM |
Nollywood queen what god has join 2gether let no man or woman even u can put asunder.
Ini edo
Dalynton | 6/3/2012 10:35:30 AM |
I swear am hapi 4 u o.AT last kis kis kis
Atlast actress ini edo pregant
Peace | 8/18/2012 3:01:34 PM |
Wow.we tank God 4 dis gr8 news o.if its true o...!
@Ini
kokoqueen | 5/7/2012 4:26:41 AM
Congrat dear...even if i am not ur fan,,,ama happy for you
zombie husband
Haba | 5/7/2012 12:50:05 PM |
Make the baby no resemble your zombie-like husband-ooooooooooooo.
Pray hard make e resemble you.
SUgar daddy baby
Na me talk am | 5/7/2012 12:53:31 PM |
Philip is impotent. The baby cant be his. It belongs to one of her sugar daddies.

Philip lived wt Ruth for 3 years and couldnt score goal.
He has lived with Ini for 4 years now and no show.
If Ini is pregnant, then it is her sugar daddy.
Full stop!!!
RESPONDTO NEGATIVE COMMENT
emily mojafi - south africa | 7/10/2012 10:41:56 AM |
You are jealous, you s****d b***h. you can start eating your head, she is pregnant and happily married. say what ever you want to say unless you were holding a candle for Ini. I am proud of Ini and we love her. Phambili Ini Phambili, meaning forward you go Ini backward never. South Africa.
ZOMBIE HUSBAND
emily mojafi - south africa | 7/10/2012 10:54:16 AM |
WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE BETTER, YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE SO CALLED ZOMBIE. THE SEVENTH FINGER IS POINTING AT ANOTHER PERSON FORGETTING THAT THE SIXTH ONE IS POINTING AT YOU. YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER BECAUSE JEALOUSY IS KILLING YOU. GOD WILL KEEP ON BLESSING INI AND HER HUBBY. START ACCEPTING NOW AND YOU WILL DIE. s****d!!!
Not a Fan
David. | 5/7/2012 4:37:10 AM
Though am nt a fan, Am hapi 4 u Iniobong Edo. The Lord bless u nd ur child.
UGLY...
EDDIE... | 5/7/2012 4:37:40 AM
EDO I think u r gradually lukin like Michael Jackson... pls take it easy babe... half cast is nice but dark completion is equally beautiful my dear... Bleaching in the name of beauty is very SAD and UGLY my dear
Eddie okwe
lolo | 5/7/2012 4:43:39 AM |
shat up ini is not bleaching..moreover that is not the topic on ground now..moreso that a picha from her traditiong marriage years ago
EDDIE F00l
Senior | 5/7/2012 8:01:00 AM |
Only f00ls like you say that trash against the princess.
Ini
Teema | 5/7/2012 10:30:00 AM |
Y are u angry, it is only an advice given to ini
Africa. Princess
Jay | 5/7/2012 4:47:01 AM
The whole africa is waiting o esp naija for u our adorable queen ini edo i knw ur baby will be so cute
Hia
Edna | 5/8/2012 1:21:52 PM |
Na jesus i wan born?
awesome
peter | 5/7/2012 4:52:12 AM
congratulation ini edo
Peter
Senior | 5/7/2012 8:02:33 AM |
OH yesssss,big congs to the princess.
PREGNANT
ANON | 5/7/2012 4:57:47 AM
INI, R U SURE ITS PHILIP'S BABY ? I ALWAYS CEE U WITH MANY OLD GOVERNORS AT HOTELS. PLEASE BE SUREOOOOOO. U R ALSO NAUGHTY JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER ACTRESSES!
Sumsod
Real ANON | 5/7/2012 5:18:17 AM |
Seriously u r off ur lill mind, weafer she dey do old politians and all, she don marry. D babe na bonafide celeb unlike ur lil
god virginnia ucheobi Jombo. She b complete married woman
Bounce.. Shebi cos I Neva cum here since u don dey run ur mouf..
pathetic anon
clique | 5/7/2012 5:52:38 AM |
anon u are becomin so pathetic everyday..must u purposely use ur id to yarn r*****h n den reply urself wit anoda id taggin it real anon n then u start callin someone somewhr.pls dnt let me enter u in dis site.u beta grow up cos this cheap publicity is getin outa hand
Sumsod, d cliche
Real ANON | 5/7/2012 6:32:47 AM |
Sumsod.. Seriously u r very insane.. Check my comments I don't run people down except for Jombo for reasons best known to myself and ucheobi.. U r o very gud in writin d way I do. Course obiviously u r numbskull.. Enta me? U r anyways giving u 2 much attention now.. Go and get sumfin to do so as 2 earn a bit of cash.. U must b sectioned.. U r complete luny. Don't let me start on u, git!!
anon
clique | 5/7/2012 7:07:39 AM |
u see wat am sayin.hehehehehehheheehhehhehe the last tym i checked u were ranting dat someone somewhr insults before passin information n rite nw,i wonder if u are nt doin d same thing u accused her or him of.look here,i hv watched u fooool urself everyday here simply cos u have lala n co to back u up doesnt mean u r cool.u r simply insecured taggin on someone all d tym to hv many replies.honestly hun,stick wit d information at hand n knw if anyone will ever reply u. bt i knw u wn't do it rada u ll stick to someone somwhr.kip belittlin ursef cos i found it silly wen u declared urself d winner over someone somewhr over nfc beef.isnt dat worth lafin at?lwkmd
Clique
Anon d real.. | 5/7/2012 7:54:12 AM |
Let me meyetulu gi.. U r seekn for my attention now u got it... Sumsod see as u quick reply cos na u pose as clique. Bush fowl, big f**l and all d bush bush names u dey call me.. It shows u complete okuku ibo.. U give me nightmares by calln me big f**l and goat.!!!!! Very laughable.. Sumbaby u still don't get it. I wouldn't do u, can't do u and shallnt do u.. No dey find my face.. U wan win? Cum up wiv beta words, change ur world Hun.. Sumsod clique Anon.. Lol... U still r so not dere yet!!
Anon
Charisma | 5/7/2012 1:25:14 PM |
Hey dearie, how is u doing? gud job ooo see as u don de knock sumsod hands down hahahha! Much love !
Cha baby
Anon | 5/7/2012 4:45:03 PM |
Charisma dear am not as insensitive as sumsod cliche.. Is great nus so y would I run sum1's blessing down cos of NFC. But anyhow sumsod tried and is improving a great deal.. Am so proud of her. Less goat and big f**l.. Big one goon today LOMSFBAO!!!!! I love sumsod!!!!!
@ Clique
Someone somewhere | 5/7/2012 7:58:39 AM |
@ clique, the bush fowl is seeking notice ,and its so happy that you even wrote back ,do you know what,to keep making this foool miserable here ignore it,so that its comments will be hanging and she will look so stuuupid ,that is what i do to her ,ok,ignore her
@ clique dear
Someone somewhere | 5/7/2012 7:03:42 AM |
@ clique thank God you noticed this Big foool called anon or whatever ,i have been ignoring this bush fowl,i havent even come here to comment ,and all that the foool does is to write about me,nothing else that is how much i have given the fooool nightmares,you noticed he uses one to reply his stuuupid self,well as usual i will ignore this biggest fooool of NFC,aimlessly seeking notice on who would talk her low self,i always leave her comments hanging ignoring the foool
Sumsod.. Clique
Real ANON | 5/7/2012 7:46:06 AM |
Lol!!!! Can d real anon pls stand up.. I swear down sumsod u r highly paranoid and am turning u on by gettn back to u.. Hahahah.. Making a f**l out of myself u said... And I got people's support and all.. Paranoia is ur major people. Sumgit clique u couldn't even change ur writn pattern. And I must done alot of damage to ur clique personality dat u remebered all wat I said to u. Lol.. Now I knw wetin dey bite u.. MY COOLNESS... Lwmfbsa.. Sweetheart dere is no competition and u don't exist. U miss me so much dat u have 2 use some retard name.. Sumsod pls use ur ID. Ini EDO is Berra dan ur virginnia jumbo end of.. Still love sumtart..
anon ohhh plsss hide ur self
clique | 5/7/2012 8:18:13 AM |
anon pls anytime u yarn pls atleast make a little sense.can u go over ur write up n tell me if it has any meanin???paranoid,paranoid,do u even knw d meanin??if u do,u wudnt hv used it in dis context cos actually u r d paranoid one here,everyone to u is someone somewhr n u fink u r ok upstairs?...my name is clique n i dnt comment often bt i needed to tell u to give it up!ur really a funny goon!whch pervert will insult himself wit his name n den come bk wit real anon to prove dat someone somewhr is actually d one usin his id..jeez!guy am tryin so hard nt to use harsh words dat ll kip u away frm dis site for a long tym.am warnin u for d last tym.i cn see someeone somewhr has ruined u cos u always have her in mind anytym u r cumin here to drop ur meaning nfc beef craps!
Sumsod
RealANON | 5/7/2012 8:59:53 AM |
Sumsod wen u r done wiv ur personality disorder crisis holla at ur Real ANON.. U don't want use harsh words y shouldn't u? My applepie show me wat u got. Am impressed at least u used goon today it means u took my advice on board lol.. show ur flair of harsh words. Sumsod losl.. U ruined me??? Cos of ur harsh words like goat and GOON.. Lmho. Try and understand wat I rote.. I wouldnt promote ur PDC until u claim and switch back to sumtart den we carry.. U still will always b on my mind until u get beta.. Love ur fierceness 2day.. U r learning and becoming more assertive..
Hia
Edna | 5/8/2012 1:28:26 PM |
I wonder y sme grown ups cnt respect themselves.always ranting like kids
ANON
Senior | 5/7/2012 8:03:32 AM |
Hear how stewpid you sound just as your ID. F000000L
someone
clique | 5/7/2012 8:39:14 AM |
ok dear..hv a nice day
pray
nene | 5/7/2012 5:15:27 AM
I pray it is true.
Nene
Senior | 5/7/2012 8:04:31 AM |
It is tru by God's grace. am dying of happy
Nene
Lalaland | 5/7/2012 8:41:39 AM |
It is TRUE O IN JESUS NAME. Our brown sugar queen ini EDO is PREGNANT!!!
Anon
Maya | 5/7/2012 5:22:58 AM
Who r u 2 Judge her. And who r d governors u see her with and where? Agbaya! Go get a life. Congrats my darling,may God grant u a save delivery.
Maya
Senior | 5/7/2012 8:05:18 AM |
Leave that desperate mumu,just blame his/her dippy brains.
Senior
Real anon | 5/7/2012 9:04:17 AM |
I suppose dat was for ur impostor friend sumsod..
Mrs glory | 5/7/2012 5:53:44 AM
Ini edo, am so happy u, pls u have to take alot of rest nw dat u re preagant
Mrs.Glory
Senior | 5/7/2012 8:05:57 AM |
Good advice mama
hmm!!!
Demag | 5/7/2012 5:58:31 AM
4 WHO!!!::
Not a story
Temple c chijioke | 5/7/2012 6:34:14 AM
Becoming pregnant is nt a news cos God gave her everytin needed 4 dat, so, it doesnt worth making a headline. Pls, journalists, write sth educative 4 d masses n nt barren nd pregnant pple. Am nt sorry dat am sounding dis way, u pple better use FOI bill very well n purposeful. Hw r we even sure dat she is pregnant 4 real. Is jst an advice.
Gbam chijioke
Nwa | 5/7/2012 10:50:37 PM |
Yes hw ar we sure is d truth until we hear 4rom her,ini i wish u d best
Where are u lala
Esha | 5/7/2012 6:58:10 AM
Lala,ini is pregnant or haven't u heard i did nt see ur comment anyhow sha we go ever dey go the naming ceremony of princess ini
Esha
Lalaland | 5/8/2012 2:19:19 AM |
My dear, I don knack down my comments tey trey! Aha! Me I am very jolly o!!!
Love u
Jardon | 5/7/2012 7:29:55 AM
Baby I'm happy 4 u,But this picture na O, is this how u pose when the f**k is going on,
Congrat
07/05/2012
IFY | 5/7/2012 7:42:27 AM
Ini my friend live dat people way dey gossip no mind dem na dem work.
I just knew it!!
Leanie | 5/7/2012 7:43:23 AM
She looked pretty big at Stephanie's wedding.. Congratulations my dear, may you have a safe delivery!!
congratulobia
samegirl | 5/7/2012 7:44:20 AM
Oh what a great news. I am so happy for you and i know that must Philip is the happiest man right now cos he truly laboured for this. Once again congratulobia.
Congrats ini
Swiftchic | 5/7/2012 7:56:49 AM
My dear u realy shut sm amibos up,God has answd u.
helen
helen | 5/7/2012 8:18:49 AM
I kind of suspected it with her dress and the way she posed for pix at stephanies wedding.
ttttgghj
evary | 5/7/2012 9:38:59 AM
mercy never born.
ttttgghj
evary | 5/7/2012 9:40:55 AM
mercy never born.
U THINK GOD IS HAPPY
RUTHIE | 5/7/2012 10:07:58 AM
OOOOOH MY GOD..... WAIT AND SEE THAT BABY MIGHT NOT BE NORMAL NOT AFTER SWALLOWING PILLS ....................... FOR ALL THOSE YEARS AND YOU THINK GOD IS HAPPY WITH YOU LOOOOL SHAME ON YOU EDO
CONGRATS INI
ONYINYE | 5/7/2012 10:49:22 AM
Ini am so happy for you congrats dear.SO all the busy bodies wat next? make una go hide una face for dust bin oooooooo
@
Eni ti OLORUN MO | 5/7/2012 11:03:12 AM
I rejoice for what God did in your life,May you have safe delivery in JESUS NAME. But i want to beg you that you should turn back to God because you have moved astray away from God. Though your song is inspirational but if you want to hear the truth of it your life is not bringing any holy inspiration.Because if you look at your dressing in amazing grace, it is totally out of the God's will and if you watch your other album,you are used to wearing of earring.And if you also remember the isrealite when they use it to make a golden calf you know they use earrings and jewelleries and said this is our GOD who lead us out of egypt.You know that the wrath of GOD fall upon them ,So using of earring is a taboo in the word of GOD. And if you don't want yours to be like their own on the day of judgement you better turn back to your creator. You should not please people but pleases GOD not with only your mouth but also with your life, with your mode of dressing. Apart from all what i have been saying we also learnt of a female pastor that one of our father in the lord saw in hell fire,when they asked her what brought her here,they say she said that my way of dressing,my hairstyle brought me here(THE HELL FIRE) so you should come back to your creator and you should remember that AYE YII A WA NA OJA NI ORUN NI ILE WA and also we are all born one day and we are all going to leave one day So follow the bible and do according to the bible. So COME BACK TOJESUS YOUR CREATOR YOUR ALPHA AND OMEGA YOUR BEGIINING AND THE END. I pray that devil will not rejoice over you in the LAST DAY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH,THE SON OF MOST HIGH GOD
(AMEN).

Isrealite has use to make a golden calf so that devil will not rejoice over you when the rapture came
@@
..., | 5/7/2012 2:58:07 PM |
What are u going on about sef?
Best thing
Donhimself | 5/7/2012 11:28:04 AM
D UYAI 1 of naija z pregnant. D day u gv birth wil b dclard public holiday. We luv u akwa ibom queen
SO HAPPY 4 U
eddy | 5/7/2012 12:29:55 PM
UYAI! SO HAPPY 2 HEAR DIS DARLINE, GOD WILL C U THRU DIS JOURNEY & BRING U 2 A TESTIMONY FILLED END.LOVE U PRETTY!
Take it easy
congrats | 5/7/2012 12:36:24 PM
The journey to motherhood is not an easy one. Prayer is the key to carryy it to full term. Ti isu eni ba ta , a ma fowobo ni o.
Ini congrate
Sandra | 5/7/2012 1:02:33 PM
My dear i can't wait to see ur baby.
level eastern news
see more | 5/7/2012 9:18:58 PM
how do they know she s preg , was nfc there when the edo guy was doing the thing , nfc take it easy
Its God's blessing
NTUM STEPHEN CHIJIOKE | 5/8/2012 1:39:20 AM
If the veracity of this snippet is substantiated then it calls for celebration. Why is tongues wagging. God has bless ini
Congrats ini
Mma | 5/8/2012 1:43:45 AM
Wow am so hapi 4 u nw dat u ave takn in d news wont spread fast bt if it is rumour dat sumtn bad hapnd it wil spread bt ma dear am hapi 4 u congrats bt invite me 4 d naming ceremony no 4gt
am hapy 4 u
degirlofstar | 5/8/2012 2:12:38 AM
Am hapy 4 u ini cngrt . lalaland thank god u no put bad
mouth
Am happy 4 u Ini
Evelyn | 5/8/2012 3:58:41 AM
Congratsssss sweet Ini! Cnt wait oo 2 see ur baby!
so what
joy | 5/8/2012 4:28:41 AM
if she is pregnant so what.is she not a lady who is obviously suppose to give birth like any other person? i beg wonna leave man with long buttocks ini.
tired of d same news
wifey | 5/8/2012 4:49:50 AM
we don hear now.... must u continue flashing d new each minute as if pregnancy is a new thing..... abeg new gist jor
Mr liver | 5/8/2012 8:23:00 AM
We ar very happy to hear dis story. Atleast nw ur marriage is complete. We thank God 4 u
At ini fans
Sofia | 5/8/2012 3:17:12 PM
I 've been praying 4 dis great day 2 cm 2 ur lyf cause u need em,any way i luv children vrywel,and am prayin 4 God 2 hear my own prayin amen,congrate once more if dat is true.
Congrats
Sam van arsenal | 5/8/2012 11:51:50 PM
At last! we wish u well dear...
Sweet news
First lady | 5/9/2012 1:25:32 AM
I am very happy to here de news ini i can ' t wait to see ur babyoooooooooooooo!!!!
I prayooooooooo
Princess | 5/9/2012 3:25:45 AM
l'll be vry happy 4 her if d story is true .... u know!!! alot don go down d shalanga
Happy 4U
INI | 5/9/2012 5:50:34 AM
Am happy to hear the good news my sister,may GOD protect you and your unborn child.
hh
b | 5/9/2012 8:09:17 AM
hhvg
happy too
kay cee da rapkid | 5/9/2012 10:43:35 AM
i am really happy to hear she is pregnant let her settle down with her own family now and kids my number : 08129193261
am happy 4 u ini
flexykul | 5/9/2012 2:37:55 PM
ah congrant ini am so hapi 4 u at last u av put a smile on philip face ur husband i knw all dis while he av been waiting to hear de cry of a baby in is harms but now i knw is excited dat he wuld soon be a father nd ini mother hip hip hip hurry am happy 4 u my dia may de blessing of God be wit u nd de on born baby
Bravo
Maurie | 5/9/2012 2:51:48 PM
Lord please let it be true..If it is im so happy for you sweetie.God is good all the time...see,God's time is the best.I knew she looked preggo at steph's wedding.Congratulations to you and your hubby.May the lord protect you to give birth to a healthy lovely baby.
GOD'S POWER
MILA | 5/10/2012 3:04:36 AM
Congratulation my dear one, there is no Child without God's will, keep on many are looking for it, so be the most happiest mother, and train the child in a Cristian way.

Remain Blesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

AMENNNNNNNNNN
Wow
Love | 5/10/2012 4:58:18 PM
Congrat ini bt r u sure u r keepin d bady
At last
Maurino | 5/11/2012 6:21:57 AM
At last d queen of akwa ibom is preg. Abeg dr i wish u al da best,i cant wait 2see d baby.abeg invite me 4d naming oooooooooooooooo.
At last
Maurino | 5/11/2012 6:24:41 AM
Congrat
Haykay kareem | 5/11/2012 11:33:13 AM
I'm hapi 4 u o make sure we are updated if it's time 4 d naming ceremony
Congrat
Haykay kareem | 5/11/2012 11:36:25 AM
I'm hapi 4 u o make sure we are updated if it's time 4 d naming ceremony
Congrat
Haykay kareem | 5/11/2012 11:37:04 AM
I'm hapi 4 u o make sure we are updated if it's time 4 d naming ceremony
Actress
Md isah | 5/11/2012 1:28:50 PM
It great tin dat it happen so,cant wait 2 c dat day.
Congrat
Lovely | 5/11/2012 1:30:24 PM
Congratulation Ini
is gud
obioma | 5/11/2012 6:44:53 PM
a child is a gud tin and a blessin 4rm god u're bless ini congrat
Congratulation ini edo
Pimaro shagari | 5/12/2012 1:55:45 AM
I wish u d best nw babi
Congratulation ini edo
Pimaro shagari | 5/12/2012 1:55:54 AM
I wish u d best nw babi
Congratulations Ini
Grace | 5/12/2012 7:20:58 AM
Hummmmm a very big congratulation to u the ever blazing INI wishing u a safe delivery and a set of twins. Once again congratulovia to u my besty best star
Dats muah
Stan | 5/12/2012 8:54:38 AM
Am hapi 4 u Ini..... Cari Go
congratulations
Grace | 5/16/2012 6:11:24 AM
I glorify the Wonderful Jesus for your life. Carri On dear.
My lovely ini
Akwa ibom ayaya | 5/17/2012 2:26:54 AM
My darling sister infact i dnt know how 2 express my happines ova dis issue. So after all d side talk 4rm pple God stil bless u wit d fruit of d womb. Blessed be his holy name. I luv my sister
Am happy 4 u
Sweetest | 5/28/2012 11:55:29 AM
Ini congrats!!!!! Cant wait to see the baby
Am happy 4 u
Sweetest | 5/28/2012 11:57:40 AM
Ini congrats!!!!! Cant wait to see the baby
Am happy 4 u
Sweetest | 5/28/2012 11:58:08 AM
Ini congrats!!!!! Cant wait to see the baby
am happy for u
rejoice | 6/6/2012 12:21:12 PM
am happy for u my role model ini edo,tumbs up for u
ekEDTsUhinJIpAvyGFI
Mariana | 6/9/2012 6:44:22 AM
What's with the 'Oxytocin is woo'?It's a bit of moral panic drummed up by the ascbinente-only one-partner-per-lifetime crowd, summed up roughly as People who have misused their sexual faculty and become bonded to multiple persons will diminish the power of oxytocin to maintain a permanent bond with an individual. (source: )Some folks have taken the message that the above-quoted statement is craptacular non-science r*****h to mean that any claims about oxytocin are craptacular non-science r*****h, looks like.
ini
kudzy | 6/11/2012 6:45:15 AM
AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU INI, I ENJOY YOUR ACTING, GOD BLES YOU
I wish you a safe delivery
Fonkyshiner | 6/15/2012 9:04:43 AM
It is the lord's doing and it is mavellous in our side. Im so happy for you girl and i wish you a stressless labour.
U re 2 much and God will see u thro
Anietie jim usen | 6/19/2012 7:31:42 AM
May God guide u and ur husband
oh myGod
mary | 6/30/2012 3:18:03 AM
Am so so happy Ini,I can't to see ur baby.pls be a good mother wish u save delivery
Its d lords doing
Afini obed | 7/1/2012 7:04:08 AM
Safe delivery dear.
Its d lords doing
Afini obed | 7/1/2012 7:06:13 AM
Safe delivery dear.
God no de sleep
megan | 7/4/2012 4:52:49 AM
Congratulation,my lovely sis, the God that stated it will surely bring it to fullfilment. you are welcom to motherhood!!!!!!!!
congratulations Iniebong
emily mojafi - south africa | 7/10/2012 10:32:21 AM
congratulations my sister, am so happy for you. I am your great fan and always wished all the best for you. Stay blessed you and your hubby. love you guys.
Congratulations
Carol | 7/16/2012 8:41:14 AM
Wish u wel ini edo
hi
fliny | 7/17/2012 6:27:38 AM
congratulations, u shall ve a safe delivary in Jesus name
My sis Ini Edo is pregnant
Willy | 7/18/2012 1:54:34 AM
The past does not equal the future. Thank God for her.
hi
rasheen smith | 7/23/2012 3:12:24 PM
i wish u the best....
ini
ify | 7/24/2012 12:45:13 PM
pls all dis people dat use to yab our actors b actresses dat dey are not fyn,can i plz c ur pix?u f**ls beta warch b4 u talk
Ini edo
Oluchi ekwutosi | 7/26/2012 3:09:17 PM
Woow It is a thing of joy that at last ini edo is pregenant i will like to see her baby when she give birth
Ini edo
Yimcy love | 8/1/2012 5:41:52 AM
Congrate.....thank god,god had done it for you,uyai akwa ibom you are too much am very happy for you.no evil form against you shall prosper in jesus name amen.akwa ibom people are proud of you.enjoy yourself
Very happy
Bunmi emma your fans | 8/7/2012 12:54:05 PM
Am very happy for u o ini i hope everything is true about your pregnacy
nkpoo affon idaro
philip | 8/27/2012 2:56:08 AM
sosoog abasi
My most 1darful actress
Okoli eucharia , 07067164383 | 9/13/2012 4:35:31 PM
Dear i wish u safe delivery in Jesus name
My namesake
Lilian | 9/15/2012 5:51:45 AM
That gold u ur tummy must b my namesake.
Ini edo
Blessing Akpan | 1/16/2013 9:17:59 PM
May God almighty bless and grant u a save delivery. Amen
dainty | 3/12/2013 8:23:57 AM
ini ido abadie is gud again 2 hear it wao gud gud gud
Aunty Ini
Ima Obong | 3/30/2013 4:11:07 AM
I luv u, am happy dat u r now pregnant. Giv baby the name 'EMMANUEL'. God bless u and ur household.
Lv
Enny | 8/30/2013 12:42:54 AM
Am hapi 4 u....!may God bless those who are also lookin 4 dis blessin.

Happy
Oluwaseun | 11/28/2013 8:26:35 PM
Am happy for u ini,nd wish u safe delivery on that day by God grace.luv uuuuu
AM HAPPY FOR YOU
jennifer | 4/7/2014 11:28:59 PM
God be wt u
Only DNA will TELL
Funke | 5/15/2014 1:41:03 AM
Whether it is her husband baby or not, I would have done the same thing . After 4 to 5 years of marriage and no child, I will surely get pregnant for another man. Married woman do not born b*****d child. I am so happy U have become wise to do the right thing. Your husband can not get U pregnant and U need a child. Congratulations!!!
INI EDO
BEAUTY | 6/19/2014 5:42:11 PM
I WISH IT SHOULD BE TRULE . AM ALSO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR GREAT DREAMS HOW GOD HELP I PRAY HE SHOULD HELP ME TOO AMEN
Comment: