Obama Makes a Stand for Same Sex Marriage [VIDEO]
Story by my newhitman
Click for Full Image Size "I had hesitated on gay marriage in part because I thought that civil unions would be sufficient. I was sensitive to the fact that for a lot of people, the word marriage was something that invokes very powerful traditions and religious beliefs.

I have to tell you that over the course of several years as I have talked to friends and family and neighbors when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together, when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that Donít Ask Donít Tell is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point Iíve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married."

I Can Never Be A Single Mother--Uche Jombo**Talks About Marriage Rumour

HURRAY: Good, Happy Times Are Here Again For Nollywood

More Pictures From Stephanie Okereke's Wedding

The Good the Bad and the Ugly at: AY's comedy concert on Easter Sunday

Late news
Sly | 5/10/2012 5:34:24 AM
Saw it on tv yesterday.
Lala
Sly | 5/10/2012 5:39:37 AM |
At least Lala the goat can now marry himself. Freaking hunchback.
Obama
real pinapple | 5/10/2012 5:57:31 AM |
Begining of your downfall lets wait and see, you are joking with white people, they will do everything to persuade you to do or say what you dont want to say when the time comes for them to stand by you, you will realize that you are on ur own and u have been used. Lets see if they will vote you in the second time again
real pin
Lalaland | 5/10/2012 6:52:30 AM |
Wetin you dey talk? From the onset this obama enter white house abi na black house sef, OYINBO people have been telling the man what to do! Mtchewww!!! He is just a face while they pull the strings!!
true
adaure | 5/11/2012 2:02:46 AM |
he wants re election
Sly-da-dancing-monkey
Lalaland | 5/10/2012 6:48:53 AM |
Every single time you ediotic moronic cousin of homer simpson mention my name, you will get closer to thunder striking your head while walking on the fields for whereever you are based! My tongue as a lady always has effect!
Poor Lala
Sly | 5/10/2012 10:41:20 AM |
See you smoking from your smelly nose.Freaking parasite,you can dish it out real dirty but can't take it and swallow it the way the actors you've been dragging through dirt did.I base in Ajegunle,please send your thunder there.Pepper body.
Sly-da-dancing-monkey
Lalaland | 5/10/2012 11:12:40 AM |
You have been warned...
Sly-da-dancing-monkey
Lalaland | 5/10/2012 6:51:02 AM |
Today i can be a lady, tomorrow a man, the next spider-man or the incredible hulk or even captain america sef, but one thing i am sure is that i will bring confusion to you ediots wey call my name in vain here on NFC...Mtcheeeewww!!!
Lala
Sly | 5/10/2012 11:52:44 AM |
I don't give a crap what you are.Amoeba.
endtym
hapiiiiiiiii | 5/10/2012 1:31:37 PM |
endtym is rily drawing near.......everyone pls try n repent ohhhhhhhhhh
nasty talk
fred | 5/11/2012 1:20:32 AM |
he is gay/bisexual evil obama satan in human flesh,the fire of God will burn such evil act soon.
Grust.....
Angel | 5/10/2012 5:37:11 AM
This is appoly, i cant beleive this. Obama you are disgursting because you are illuminati. Its innappropriate. I beleive sodom and gomorha will be upset with God if they see what is going on now in the world. I hate homosexuallity and i am highly against it.
obama
nky | 5/10/2012 5:39:09 AM
We heard it on d news here yesterday..i mean dis is c***y for a man to man, & a woman to woman wed each oda..he makes me sick in de tormic..it may course him to loose d eletio in November
bad decision
nky | 5/10/2012 5:49:15 AM |
Dis not a wise decision for obama at all,i hate seein does gay ppl
sm1
he was 1 | 5/10/2012 5:51:15 AM |
dont be suprised dat he suported d evil act bc he was once exposed of being 1 of dem by his former gay lover but every1 thought it was just a politics
It's ok
Zedd toey | 5/10/2012 5:42:24 AM
Dats gud of u. guys are hapy bout dis cos no offens in dat. I wana 4k jim anytym he coms 2 maimi.
why Obama?
Tina Ghana | 5/10/2012 5:45:49 AM
an african blood man sayin this,may God 4give u Obama
Something is wrong somewhere
Kingsville | 5/10/2012 5:52:53 AM
I think Something is wrong somewhere. He might have this believe now because he might be facing some pressures from some group in his political party, because he think it will give him advantage in winning the upcoming presidential election or there is just something that makes him to say this crabs that just came out of his mouth. He quickly realizes that marriage is actually a thing that has to do with religious but he should have study further to see that it wasn't with same sex rather it was btw a MAN and a WOMAN for crying out loud. I am against same sex and i think it should be eradicated from our society. if i found any of my family members practicing it, heaven will let loose because am going to skin that person alive .
same sex marriage
me | 5/10/2012 6:01:36 AM
What the hell, even the bible goes against same sex marriage. A president of a country allowing that? That's ridiculous.
hiiiii
divine | 5/10/2012 6:03:13 AM
hehehehehehehhehehhehehehhehehehe..........may GOD HELP US ,
Doom
Ddlil | 5/10/2012 6:04:04 AM
This is the beginning of Obama's down fall. simply because is going for the second term Either God or Satan.
illuminati
no one | 5/10/2012 6:18:31 AM
am nt surprise cos he is an ass hole nd also nd illuminati de re satans nd devils de gays nd lesbians,americans wll jus nt support u de wll throw u out of dt white house beast. wc means his wife is also one of dem. may GOD 4gv dem.
SAME SEX
GIDI | 5/10/2012 6:23:07 AM
You see the reason why all this s****d Oyinbo's dey call us f**ls,they believe black people are easy to give up their right, imagine the pressure that was putting on him by is political group he easily gave up.
Shame on you Obama!!!!
Africa You will be Great soon
The Real Deal | 5/10/2012 7:42:34 AM
Very very soon, All these Western World will start begging for food from African countries...Let them all continue to support same sex s**t! Na dem sabi.....God's judgement will soon be so hard on them to the extent that they will begin to run to Africa for GREENER PASTURES like Africans run to their countries now.....YOU WATCH, it will happen.
Obama & Gay/toto lickers
JJD | 5/10/2012 8:01:48 AM
...... He was talking about RIGHTS not encouraging any1 to adopt any kind of lifestyle
evil days
edi | 5/10/2012 8:52:50 AM
somebody help me trace Obama's origin.......
confused president
oga | 5/10/2012 9:15:30 AM
You will hear it Obama. Your confused policies is sure to sink you in the next election. If I were living in the US you won't smell my vote.
OBAMA IS MISSING THE TRACK
TRUETALK | 5/10/2012 10:24:09 AM
this man is totaly off the track now , he is saying another person's mind , all in the name of politics . we shall waits n see , i believe Michelle will be crying by now .
its politics
eazy life | 5/10/2012 10:44:17 AM
He is counting on their votes .Obama is a guru who knows how to make things happen.He knows exactly what he is doing.I wish u well, my brother,the black sense is there.
Confused
Sadana | 5/10/2012 12:06:37 PM
This whole thing is now very confusing.. Does making them legal and or granting them rights, makes it more sinful or less\Not sinful?Because having intercourse with someone you not married to is even more sinful in either ways. Guess that was the purnishment, committing these act unlawfully. Nowadays people engage in pre-marital Sex like its never a Sin.. How many people today get married a saint or a virgin.. That ofcourse is now like forbiden thing, Isnt it? Even you that is reading this now? How righteous are you? With Sex? And every other Sin? Anyway, Until that day Shaaa .. Goodluck in your decisions
Obama
Abama | 5/10/2012 3:49:29 PM
Obama Nba...

Obama
Abama | 5/10/2012 4:04:27 PM
Black man, obama mba...
you go loose next presidency election.
so, you now bleming god for creating male and female.
lesbians now blame god 4 creating males. Y the Gays now blam god 4 creating females.
IS NOT GOD,S WILL, obama...(you support to crusified lord jesuus second time, OBAMA).
s****d obama
Nnesexy | 5/28/2012 11:44:02 AM |
No mind am. Na 2 destroy diz world na him i wan do. Shaa na illuminate send am come dey don dey challenge d almighty baba God, dem go see
ILLUMINATI AGENDA
OBSERVER | 5/11/2012 12:55:37 AM
THE ILLUMINATI AGENDA. WHEN THE TIME FOR THE ANTI CHRIST TO MANIFEST CAME, THEY CHOSE A BLACK PRESIDENT TO PROVE THAT SATAN IS BLACK. THE MAN HAS NO OPINION OF HIMSELF, EVERY SPEECH IS SCRIPTED BY THE ILLUMINIST PRINCIPALITIES.
Your child
2much | 5/11/2012 4:04:07 AM
Obama i belive u would allow ur daughters 2 have same sex marriage.are u mad i think u are a satan
equality
Michael | 5/13/2012 7:11:50 PM
Hey, Obama, How about equality for people of color. You've decided equality for perverts is more important instead. What is wrong with this picture. Is there any person with moral convictions running for office? Certainly not you or Romney.
very very bad of u Obama
gift | 6/8/2012 3:27:28 PM
Obama dats very nasty of u
Comment: