Stephanie Okereke Becomes UNICAL Ambassador
Stephanie being honoured at UNICAL
Sexy and gorgeous screen diva, Stephanie Okereke Linus has been appointed a goodwill ambassador of her former school, University of Calabar (UNICAL).
A happy Stephanie tweeted on Friday, July 6, 2012, "Wow! In UNICAL, taking a tour the school officials including the VC. The picture of my first day in school as an undergraduate-very vivid
"It feels so good to be honoured by my school(UNICAL) as an ambassador!"
The 30-year old 2002 runner-up of Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) studied English and Literary Studies in UNICAL. In April 2012, she married Linus Idahosa after her failed marriage with ex Super Eagles player, Chikelue IIoenuosi.
She is a multiple award winner including African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA).
Click the link below to go to...
Take care of ur family.
now you complete, waitig for more to hear from you may God bless you.
Congratulation sweet heart my God keep you longer in jesus name.
Who no lik u make d person go stay for up tree hahahahha. U poor wahala u find a way to make money wahala. Ma dear God don bless u go and shine wish u d best and I wish to be more dn u hahahahahaha if u no like good thing e no go come ur way ohhhhh have that in mind. Wish u d best that all I have to say
- Failed Marriages: Couples Don’t Tolerate Themselves Like our Parents Does…Mercy Aigbe
- Late Amaka Igwe's Daughter Goes All Emotional To Mark Her 2nd Year Memorial
- Demon in human skin- Fan Blast Cynthia Morgan
- Empress Njamah Flawless on Set (photos)
- Ooni Of Ife’s Wife, Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi Gathers Friends Privately To Celebrate Birthday (photos)