Stephanie Okereke Becomes UNICAL Ambassador
Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size

Stephanie being honoured at UNICAL

Sexy and gorgeous screen diva, Stephanie Okereke Linus has been appointed a goodwill ambassador of her former school, University of Calabar (UNICAL).

A happy Stephanie tweeted on Friday, July 6, 2012, "Wow! In UNICAL, taking a tour the school officials including the VC. The picture of my first day in school as an undergraduate-very vivid

"It feels so good to be honoured by my school(UNICAL) as an ambassador!"

The 30-year old 2002 runner-up of Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) studied English and Literary Studies in UNICAL. In April 2012, she married Linus Idahosa after her failed marriage with ex Super Eagles player, Chikelue IIoenuosi.

She is a multiple award winner including African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA).

Click for Full Image Size

Shan George In Trouble Over Outburst On Colleagues**Actresses Plot Against Her?

Stephanie Okereke's Poise And Style

UNBELIEVABLE! Pastor Princewill Impregnates Girl [VIDEO]

I Never Broke Any Woman's Heart Marrying Annie--2Face [Watch Video]

Genevieve, Omotola, Rita Dominic Get Movie Role with Halle Berry?

“I PACKED OUT OF MY MARRIAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT”--- STAR ACTRESS AYO ADESANYA

Fake Stephanie Henshaw's Facebook Account Posted Break-Up Statement?

EXUDING RADIANCE: EMPRESS NJAMAH

Picture of the day :Janet Jackson Spotted With Ramsey Nouah

When Fans Embarrassed D'Banj On Stage

Gospel Artiste, Sammy Okposo Sees Nothing Wrong In Fornication...Confirms Multiple Relationships

congratulation
Lulu | 7/10/2012 1:32:28 AM
Congrats Stephy, u deserve it
Steph
Blue Way | 7/10/2012 1:39:10 AM |
Congrats girl......the sky is your stepping stone. you making us proud
Steph
Nneoma | 7/10/2012 2:16:24 AM |
Congrats our black gold, an honour well deserved. But u don pass 30 sha oo! Na only Genny declare her real age, what 'a real' chic she is!
Mtchew! Nonsense
Lalaland | 7/10/2012 2:23:07 AM |
First of all nfc this big scary horse face woman is 36 NOT 30! Secondly what is the fhucking big deal and why aint she known as mrs linus? Abi crack don dey already show for their so called "fairy tale" nonsense wedding?! Mtchew!
LALA ARE YOU A UNI GRADUATE?
DID YOU ATTEND UNIVERSITY? | 7/10/2012 1:03:59 PM |
IF YOU ARE NOT A UNIVERSITY GRADUATE, THEN KEEP SHUT!

WHEN I SAY IF, THAT IS JUST TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT - BECAUSE IT IS CLEAR FROM YOUR MENTALITY THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE SUCH A PRIVILEGE*

YOU MUST FEEL SORELY ASHAMED - THEIS IS THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE IN COMMON WITH GENEVIEVE.
Blue way
Nky | 7/10/2012 9:21:23 AM |
Blue way dear,hw body na
Congrats
Mrs Akudo | 7/10/2012 1:39:45 AM |
Congrats beautiful chic, more are yet 2come.
madness
president | 7/10/2012 2:03:04 AM |
okay wey na only her wey school for calabar, next now na genevieve dem go give unitoilet ambassador,nonsense.
MTCHEWWWWW!
Nneoma | 7/10/2012 2:13:15 AM |
OZU
@nneoma
president | 7/10/2012 2:26:02 AM |
nneoma please who is that ozu,who do you call ozu?a ma m na obughi mua ka ikporo ozu,
ozu president
Chiluv | 7/10/2012 2:28:57 AM |
U re d ozu here becos it is only ozu dat makes irelevant comments like urs. edeot
Gud one
Chiluv | 7/10/2012 2:26:04 AM |
congrat to u, a big shame to ini edo who equally graduated from there. she was nt recognised despite being an indigene of that state.
@nneoma
presient | 7/10/2012 2:44:44 AM |
from a repented president,nne m dont be afraid i wont yab you as i no dey yabb women any more, as you can see i have been quiet all this while,honestly even if you check well from your name we can come from the same state, how i go come here come dey yab person wey i get for dey protect,no no i wont, i no say from your past experience here with me you don tie your rappa ready for yabbs, hahahaha, but that will not happen no matter what. you go fear president's preaching now,hahahahahhah,
President
Mrs Akudo | 7/10/2012 3:06:53 AM |
Tem! tem!! tem!!! 4 President! Nnaa u 2much! I like dat,I dont knw why peeps hate their fellow humans,even when one replies one on nfc,other peeps wl picks offence,dis is a small world we need not quarel or fight.1LUV!!!
Mrs. Akudo
Nneoma | 7/10/2012 5:38:29 AM |
Nnem oma, pls dnt be carried away o! I no dis man very well, if he has changed as he's preaching here, why did he bring Genny into dis topic. For me, i dnt give a hut abt his god dammed life, if he diss Genny unnecessarily, i will reply in my own way. I dnt ve time making fiends with anyone. So nnem, dnt let his sweet talks deceive u.
@nneoma
president | 7/10/2012 6:07:24 AM |
keeping to my world if not na this kind reply dey make me go mad,nneoma is there any vitamins it gives you fighting with me? why did you say my preaching is deceiving now? please apologise.

pre
Nneoma | 7/10/2012 7:46:11 AM |
Yes i get plenty of vitamins o! as 4 my apologies, keep waiting o, dnt leave NFC until u get it, mtchewww!
mrs akudo
president | 7/10/2012 6:34:11 AM |
people like you here, me too i do like you,how about mr akudo? umu aka kwan?
President and Nneoma
Mrs Akudo | 7/10/2012 9:30:35 AM |
Nneoma its not easy 4someone 2say I am sorry,and dat is exactly what President did.I like him 4dat.U berra accept his appologies nd we move on.President,no doubt u re now my friend,infact my person.
nice
Nky | 7/10/2012 9:18:47 AM |
Congrat stph,but grl u ar ova 30 sha o
f**ls
Jay | 7/10/2012 2:33:49 AM
f**ls Ini edo is the face of akwa ibom if u dont know and she was given a chieftaincy title in igbo land
Jay
Chiluv | 7/10/2012 2:41:50 AM |
Is ini cross river or Akwa ibom
Jay & Chiluv
Nneoma | 7/10/2012 2:58:59 AM |
She's 4rm Akwa Ibom, but please wich state in igbo land were she given a chieftaincy title?? Besides, cheiftaincy title these days are like awards bcos it got no value at all, it jst abt ones financial status.
Jay
Chiluv | 7/10/2012 2:41:51 AM |
Is ini cross river or Akwa ibom
Jay tell the animals
ANNA | 7/10/2012 4:05:45 AM |
Common school,of course steph will be d ambassador cos it's cheaper for the school.Ini premiered her movie in government house akwaibom,she is d face of akwaibom state mtcheew jealousies dem.
Anna
Nneoma | 7/10/2012 5:19:53 AM |
And wats d big deal premiering film d govmt house wen d governor is her bedmate. Abeg Anna, ur hating is getting out of hand, u better slow down b4 it overshadows u. U cry soo bitter wen some actresses names are mentioned, yet u go about wit other pples names anyhow as if u created them.
NNE
ANNA | 7/10/2012 5:40:21 AM |
NNE dey mind ur business biko.Wht is d hate in supporting ini tell me.You support genny no body is stoppping u but when we bash back u keep crying.What is d big deal in collecting certifiate frm UNICAL tell me.You say akwa ibom governor is ini's bed mate..How do u knw? yet u knw abt hating meanwhile u ooze real hate hypocritically abeg o
on more thing
ANNA | 7/10/2012 5:44:39 AM |
One more thing i am an okereke fan until u ppls started bringing ini edo and omot's matter in okereke's topic.You said steph hid her age abeg is dat not hate and bitterness? mtcheew so u cant choke genny down my throat if i say anythig bat her i talk am.You bash omot here everytime no probs cos it's ur opinion dont just stalk me anytime i say anyting bat fake genny.
Anna
Nneoma | 7/10/2012 6:18:31 AM |
1st, Wat i said abt Steph age is d normal teasing stuff we say to actresses wich is true, as u can see i commended her first, so i aint hating on her. 2ndly, u cant catch me bringing in Omotola or Ini's name in any topic or post dat isnt related to them unless u mentioned Genny 1st. Like i said, i dnt expect u to sing praises to anyone, bcos u ve got d dammd right to love or hate. But free Genny a bit bcos u rope her in even into posts or topic dat dosent relate to her in any ways wich oozes pure hatred. But if u say dats how u want it, trust me u never gonna hear 4rm me over this again bcos u ALONE no ur reasons, besides i dnt impose my opinions on others. I jst expressd myself.
OH NNE
ANNA | 7/10/2012 6:30:52 AM |
When i came online i was gonna comment on steph matter but i read comments u talked abt age and u brought geny's name into it ohk no probs.I read crying crytsal dumb ass comment she relied u nd brought ini edo,omot and rita dominic's matter in steph's matter.I only replied wat u said u said genny says her real age nd i replied sayinng she is 40.I wont just come online nd say genny is 40 if i didnt see any comment on dat i replied na.Abeg am vexing her eo lol
Hommie Anna
Nneoma | 7/10/2012 7:41:51 AM |
Nne no vex o! u no say u be my personal hommie, i just gat to say it as it was on my mind. But all d same, if u go talk true small sha lolzz u go no say i dnt yab ini or omot unless dey post abt them, then we laugh & have fun over them. But no whala sha, we gat to like some & hate some. How body nah?? Hope nothing megga!
HOMIE
ANNA | 7/10/2012 9:01:42 AM |
Ehn everything na play lol
hi
jays world | 7/10/2012 4:20:00 AM
Conratulations for winning the face of akwa ibom n also for ur title in d ibo landm pls if I may ask wats d name of d tittle ................@ INI EDO
madness
susan | 7/10/2012 4:32:31 AM
I luv ? guys ? matter wat is Ü???? life do wat suit ? enjoy God has blessed ? pls rem 2 do for Ü???? family
i wonder oooooo
Nma | 7/10/2012 4:58:25 AM
first of all congrats my dear steph,come ooo Anna or wat ever ur name is,i don dey read ur comment here abt my queen,wat is lng wit u self are u ok at all,did u really know who genny is, No i dont think so, u haters shld jst take it easy d way u pple r commentin here abt pple especially Queen Genny Star or..
Don't mind the b***h cald anna
Benita | 7/10/2012 5:47:27 AM |
Don't mind this useless and irresponsible person called anna. She claim to hate jenny, yet she knows everything about her. I put it to her that she is dying of acute jealously because she is a low life frustrated imbecile who is residing in one suburb in ajegunle. If you are educated, exposed and intelligent, the first thing you will erase from your heart is hatred, jealousy and greediness. That is why the white men land are more developed than ours because their minds are free from all these. This woman called Anna must be hopeless and frustrated, but sorry because jenny don't care if you are dead or alive.
PAINFULLY DIE!!
ANNA | 7/10/2012 5:57:55 AM |
Nma datz how it goes down here and if u cnt handle d heat kindly fhuck off.As for benita if u like die i'll provide ur rope and search for d location animal abeg flee.Anna hates genny hell yeah but watz surprisn is dat y'll b!tches havent gotten used to it.I knw benita is a fake ID.
BENIF00L MORON
ANNA | 7/10/2012 6:07:37 AM |
BTW benif00l dont call me dat woman o i am a girl biko so don think i am like u 70year old woman worshipping ur grand daughter's age mate genny.If ur 7 0years and u call a 40year old genny ur role model devil is really dancing azonto with ur destiny hehehehehe
@anna
ifye | 7/10/2012 8:22:03 AM |
How old are you? 7,8,or 3 yrs.
bonifide twat anna
Benita | 7/10/2012 8:44:16 AM |
You call me fake look here ape woman, I am a 34year old happily married woman with 3 kids who reside in Atlanta usa. I browse through this blog but don't comment because it's been infiltrated by illiterates unlike when I resides back home, but I decided to talk to you because your class of illiteracy is beyond compare and is driving you stark naked straight to the market square. Talking about idolizing those actresses you call stars, I don't have preference to any of them I only commend their efforts in their chosen open careers. Your negative pick on Genevieve is too harsh than your picks on other actresses that is why I referred to her specifically so no special love or attention attached because I don't love her either. Did I also notice you hallucinating because I called you a woman, now you clearly proved to me that you are not only an illiterate but a thick stark one at that, please come let my 4 year old daughter give you the real definition of that word picture “woman”. I never knew I was talking to a bonifide stark laden uninformed twat.
Benita a toothless bulldog
ANNA | 7/10/2012 9:24:30 AM |
You call urself a mother oh LORD.First of all you are a DISGRACE to all decent married women out there not to talk of a mother.You are an INSULT to all mothers out there.You are mother yet u use fowl/curse words like B!tch in front of ur daughter now tell me how would ur 4 year old squirrel u call daughter not grow into a relentless pig headed disgrace of a lady in the society or the ghetto in Atlanta u live.You are quick to call someone an illiterate meanwhile u dont knw naything about English and it's context.Do i have to expantiate every little comment to someone with the IQ of a dosmetic trukey just like u.The word woman depends on the context and situtaion u use it.You used the word woman in this context and situtaion referrs to me as OLD so i had to correct ur dumb ass.Hey look u here madam atlanta rather than reply ANNA,look after your 4 year old daughter,i doubt she'd be useful in d society considering the environment she's coming from with a mother like u? purlese at ur age 34 u look like a darn f00l.A mother dat doesnt knw d word woman in dis context wat do i expect frm ur block head daughter.Pls gerrout :)
@Benita
bc | 7/10/2012 12:23:18 PM |
Please madam, don't mind that angry Anna, she's angry and frustrated,we know her here. Benita, between the two of you, we know Anna is not in your class and cannot get to where you are in her whole life. Leave her with her type lala/lolo the NFC morons,and don't let her reduce you to her ajegunle level.She stays here on NFC every minute of her life and all she does is insult people and tell lies about her self.
Go Benita baby
Crystal | 7/10/2012 10:43:00 AM |
dnt mind dis thwat anna who thinks evry1 is in her league, dat ur 4 yr old wil com in handy 4 her, nt as if she's a small gal bt coz she has peanut brain.
CRYING CRYSTAL
ANNA | 7/10/2012 10:46:04 AM |
B!tch u knw damn well u shldnt be talking.You sthupid fake.Yes i am nt a small girl u call me peaut brain? meanwhile u carry over courses at d public uni u study? coconut brain hahahahahahah
anna
Crystal | 7/10/2012 12:03:31 PM |
u neva stand 2 reason, gosh! u're so irrational, u think I'm dumb skull lyk u i***t...btw carryover is nt a disease, u'll giv ur life 2 b found among dose dat garner carryover moron lyk u!
CRYING CRYSTAL
ANNA | 7/10/2012 12:42:28 PM |
LMAO it pepper u darl kai so u had a carryover.You havr to knw carry over occurs due to diff reasons but urs is d fact dat ur a block head.I would neevr be found having carry overs.My dear u shld pray not to have it again so u dont spend ur youth in a uni and graduate a grand mother
anna take ur tym!
Crystal | 7/10/2012 2:56:35 PM |
I try 2 enlighten d blind bat dat carryover is nt alien in a univ. it misunderstands evrytin! which kind of olodo u b sef? wel, dis chic here may nt b 1st clas mtrl bt I dnt slack wen it coms 2my academics.
LMAO CRYSTAL
ANNA | 7/10/2012 3:19:57 PM |
LMAO I don hear madam carryover lol hahahahahahah.You better leave NFc so u can upgrade to a 1st class student.People dat get 1st class nor get 2 heads abeg lmao.Crystal o heheheh :p
old kindergarten
Crystal | 7/10/2012 11:22:22 PM |
mumu I shd nt b discussing such wit u coz u're jst a green horn.
bc and crystal
Benita | 7/11/2012 1:16:04 AM |
I think talking to this woman is a share waste of time. I can read from her comments that she is a frustrated old walking corpse saddled with over diluted brain as she misinterprets every word thrown at her. Talking to her alone is contagious.
congrats
ijay | 7/10/2012 5:59:04 AM
go stephanie go stephanie, u deserves it Nne, congrats
TO BENITA
* | 7/10/2012 10:13:27 AM
Benita my dear this is a public forum, do not let some frustrated i***ts in this forum know ur private life b/c some of them are idle busy bodies that come here to keep busy and insult others. I only come here during my lunch hr to read and laugh.
Take care of ur family.
Benita | 7/11/2012 1:09:41 AM |
Thank you my dear, i do the same too. But i cant help but wonder at the rate people habour hatred in their mind for other even when they are not related in anyways.
congratulations
santyzum | 7/10/2012 1:48:45 PM
hi, beauty stephanie i am happy for you, thats is it being a woman with books
now you complete, waitig for more to hear from you may God bless you.
Congratulation sweet heart my God keep you longer in jesus name.
C problem o
Chyke | 7/10/2012 11:40:28 PM
Congrats Steph. What's up with d age matter? Apart from Queen Genny, Rita D and Kate Henshaw, d rest lied about their ages. Dat slutty Ini Edo can never be a university ambassador thats y they left her 4 Steph. U called Genny an illitrate abi? That means OmoT is the Queen of illitrates. Shame on u.
C problem o
Chyke | 7/10/2012 11:41:02 PM
C problem o
Chyke | 7/10/2012 11:41:20 PM
hmmmm
congrat | 7/11/2012 12:54:10 AM
Congrats steph.Am so happy for u beliv me,U knw one thing in nigeria if u do good people will talk u do bad people will talk mmm na woah ma dear carry go na God give u jor enjoy ur life if u like 50 year enjoy na u time .even if u die na people most talk na woah dis kind world God help us
Who no lik u make d person go stay for up tree hahahahha. U poor wahala u find a way to make money wahala. Ma dear God don bless u go and shine wish u d best and I wish to be more dn u hahahahahaha if u no like good thing e no go come ur way ohhhhh have that in mind. Wish u d best that all I have to say
hmmmm
mimi | 7/11/2012 1:07:32 AM
Ma dear so many people wnt to be lie u but no way hahaha so dey say what dey like ma dear no time jor,One thing is dis if God dnt wnt u to be were u are na ma dear no way so all u do na dnt look @ anyone go and meet ur God and say Thank u lord b/c he made u were u are today not by fine and tall we have 100 and 1 fine and tall babes in dis 9ig but here u are abeg go thank ur God and forget people talk jor.God pls oh am happy for everyones joy ohhh bless me let me have my jor not buy talking anyhow in peoples happiness and joy. Nigeria ppl pls stop all dis and ask God For urs
UNICAL Ambassador
Swt2 | 7/11/2012 6:53:32 AM
Stephanie, Congrats you deserve it..................... No matta what you'r endowed and respected in the film industry. your integrity counts not lyk genef and Tonto.
sugar mummy
agent chuzzy | 7/11/2012 9:51:40 AM
Anyone in need of a sugar mummy should call us on 08063506919
Unical ambassador
Clari | 7/30/2012 4:49:00 AM
Wow dats great,u rily deserve it Stephine.u gud n i luv ur style
mzfNinUQGU
Valentin | 8/20/2012 9:23:27 AM
By :We knew you were cracking Tim. It staetrd coming out in your posts. There is no such thing as a good time to buy, only your time to buy. Yeah, we screamed and yelled that prices were still correcting, and the fundamentals were not right for a bottom.I agree completely. Bottom's almost certainly not here yet. As you astutely surmised, the point of that post was to pre-soften readers against jumping to the conclusion that my purchase indicates some sort of bottom. My purchase just indicates that it was a good time personally for me to buy. It's not a market signal by any measure.Remember, I've been saying the same thing pretty much the entire time I've run this site. Text I wrote years ago for :The most important thing to remember is that the decision of whether or not to buy is a personal one that only you can make. Don't let a blog or a real estate salesman make that decision for you. Consider all the options and risks, and make an informed decision based on your unique circumstances. If you find a home that you love, at a price that you're comfortable paying (i.e. – you wouldn't be upset if the price dropped another 10-20%), and you plan to live there for a long time, then go for it. If you are looking at a home as a place to invest your money, then you should probably reconsider.Still true today. Rate this comment: 0 0
woooow
nellibeckz | 8/22/2012 11:55:53 AM
u r blessed
dats ma lady
@chinwephaith | 8/26/2012 7:17:40 AM
*kisses* kudos ma'am you need am jawe
lolo and lalaland etc
witch | 12/30/2012 12:02:53 PM
u girls re nt just s****d but mad toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Idle guys
Feddy-mo ibet | 3/1/2014 9:26:21 PM
Mak wuna no go find work do, sitin here feedi n dis social sit ownas at your detriment. Mak yo history n stop readin history.
Comment: