Stephanie Okereke Becomes UNICAL Ambassador
Stephanie being honoured at UNICAL
Sexy and gorgeous screen diva, Stephanie Okereke Linus has been appointed a goodwill ambassador of her former school, University of Calabar (UNICAL).
A happy Stephanie tweeted on Friday, July 6, 2012, "Wow! In UNICAL, taking a tour the school officials including the VC. The picture of my first day in school as an undergraduate-very vivid
"It feels so good to be honoured by my school(UNICAL) as an ambassador!"
The 30-year old 2002 runner-up of Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) studied English and Literary Studies in UNICAL. In April 2012, she married Linus Idahosa after her failed marriage with ex Super Eagles player, Chikelue IIoenuosi.
She is a multiple award winner including African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA).
Click the link below to go to...
Take care of ur family.
now you complete, waitig for more to hear from you may God bless you.
Congratulation sweet heart my God keep you longer in jesus name.
Who no lik u make d person go stay for up tree hahahahha. U poor wahala u find a way to make money wahala. Ma dear God don bless u go and shine wish u d best and I wish to be more dn u hahahahahaha if u no like good thing e no go come ur way ohhhhh have that in mind. Wish u d best that all I have to say
- Why Mothers Of Entertainers Going Into Politics Are Scared
- Best 'Selfie' Of The Year In Nollywood (Photo)
- 2013 Was Emotionally Tough For Me—Halima Abubakar
- Politics: What's Up With Charly Boy?
- Things I Don’t Like About My Wife- Brown Igboegwu
- I Met Niyola In A Bathroom- Banky W
- Awards Have Exposed Me To Many Things—Tope Tadela