Desmond Elliott's "In The Cupboard" Set To Hit Cinemas In August.
Story by Bola Dauda
Click for Full Image Size Soft spoken and easy going actor-turned Director/producer, Desmond Elliot is releasing his long-awaited movie, 'In The Cupboard' in cinemas, nationwide as from the 17th of August 2012! The movie which was successfully premiered in several cities is the U.S last year is finally set for release in Nigeria.

'In The Cupboard' is a story that revolves around the lives of six siblings born into the rich, aristocratic Desouza family; a name synonymous with wealth & power. Everything seems perfect in their lives until their father dies unexpectedly and all of them gather together from different parts of the world to be with their mother, the elegant matriarch Veronica 'Ronnie’ Desouza ( Biola Williams) by for two weeks. What ensues is a series of events that threatens to shake the family to its very foundations!

Click for Full Image Size

The movie's star-studded cast includes Nollywood star actress Ini Edo alongside Big Brother Africa Winner, Uti Nwachukwu, Award winning Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson, Mr Nigeria 1st Runner-Up, Alexx Ekubo, ZAFAA Award winner, Bishop Ime Umoh and features upcoming actors Morris Sesay and Tessy Abubakar. Marketed under the Royal Arts Academy brand, the movie was executive produced by Desmond Elliot & Caroline Danjuma and produced & directed by Desmond Elliot.

GAYS IN THE CUPBOARD
FIRSTLADY | 7/16/2012 3:18:31 AM
INI "JUJU PRINCESS EDO"!! YOU LOOK GOOD IN THIS PHOTOSHOOPPED PIC OF YOU!!!! BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE NOT THAT SKINNY! THIS UTI NWACHUKWU GUY IS SEXY OOO!! IGBO GUYS ARE JUST TOO FINE!! MOVIE LOOKS BORING ANYWAY!! NAIJA MOVIES AKA "FASTFORWARD" KEEP FASTFORWARDING TILL IT COMES TO THE END!! TOO DAMN BORING!!
Sweet Brown Sugar Ini my love
Lalaland | 7/16/2012 6:33:12 AM |
Kai! I love you so much no be small! Kai Ini I love you so much i shake whenever i sees you! Kai! Ini my brown sugar love! I love you!xoxoxoxxo...call me!
Ini
violet | 7/16/2012 12:07:37 PM |
Beauty is in the eyes of beholder, for me ini is just an average beauty with christain mother hand and her funy yam leg,and also aging quick and warnout.the old men sperm is really showing on her.
Toilet
Lalaland | 7/17/2012 2:19:14 AM |
Who gives a sheit about your opinion?! Stewpidity no dey ever finish! Ode! Mtchew!
Ini
violet | 7/16/2012 12:07:40 PM |
WHAT A HYPOCRITE U ARE
CHASING A MARRIED WOMAN | 7/17/2012 4:27:41 AM |
I THOUGHT YOU WERE ABUSING THE ACTRESSES THAT FOLLOW MARRIED MEN --- YOU YOU ARE SALIVATING OVER ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE, YOU NUT CASE!

lovely movie
miss | 6/29/2013 12:19:50 PM |
U shud try as much as she does b4 judging ha. Nollywood movies A.K.A fastforward? Dts rili pathetic of u. U shud b proud dt we r beginning 2 mk gud muvees n nt criticize. Itz ppl lyk u dt trembl wen d camera comes 2 ur pew in church. SMH
FIRST | 7/16/2012 3:27:22 AM
I like that cant wait to watch it right here in Sweden
Lalaland
Grace | 12/24/2012 1:48:04 AM |
I like the movie,i can't wait to watch it or download it here in my phone
Slutty INI EDO
Chyke | 7/16/2012 3:36:28 AM
This Ini Edo girl is just becoming more irritating by the day. I cant even believe somepeople think she is beautiful with her fat eyes and funny shape. The worst dressed actress so far is Ini Edo. When it cums to acting, she cant act. She is too slutty i.e no matter the role she is playing, she oozes slut air.
ini edo
onyemachi | 7/18/2012 1:15:50 PM |
What make u 2 say dat she does not act well are u awhere dat she is one of d best actress nollywood

haterz
missk | 12/7/2013 9:50:17 AM |
All u haterz. u guys ar beefing ini, I think she's beautiful and talented.
Nollywood in de cupboard
fwangshak | 7/16/2012 3:39:04 AM
How many nollywood stars are in de C'Board ? Please b4 U continue,exclude 4me U [Elliot],INI EDO.but if de cupboard is gud den U gaiz are included.pls Des text me Ur fans line tru 08166179494.tnkslot.
Ini @Edo
fwangshak | 7/16/2012 3:44:09 AM
Please dont tear dis cupboard wit dat Ur hot legs take am jeje
cant wait
ijay | 7/16/2012 3:49:30 AM
cant wait to watch it shaiii
Desmond Elliot
Chyke | 7/16/2012 3:51:00 AM
U na everyday u dey produce and release? So u wan tel me say producing na small work. Maybe me I will come and produce my own and feature my GENNY. Anyway, thank God u did not put that bleached out multicoloured face Monalisa Chinda in this one.
HHAHA CHYKE
FIRSTLADY | 7/16/2012 3:53:12 AM |
DONT FORGET BLEACHED OUT OMOTURA!!! HAHAHAH
Gay
The Prophetess | 7/16/2012 3:54:25 AM
The title of the movie should be out of the closet by Alex and Uti. f**ls
FIRSTLADY
Chyke | 7/16/2012 4:14:17 AM
If I start now, it will be difficult to stop. You know the list is endless.
Ini baby
Kay | 7/16/2012 5:25:34 AM
Ini edo and mercy johnson are two great talented actresses in nigeria very natural
.....making it so easy
B¡t¡ng Z£dd To€¥ | 7/16/2012 5:50:57 AM
Another way of switching the light off and f*****g some dirty holes some go even f**k blood stained toto and he no go know sake of say na for dark dem dey do am. Asewoness and it promoters.
pretty ini
sparks | 7/16/2012 6:40:10 AM
Ini is pretty whether u like it or not i wonder how this firstlady of a thing looks like
Uti
Mama | 7/16/2012 7:43:47 AM
I love u, u look chaming
My beautiful Ini
Honey | 7/16/2012 5:41:35 PM
Ini is very beautiful though i dn't really enjoy ur acting.. As 4 Uti & Alex, na dick suckers them bi... Tufiakwa!
Morris Sesay
Honey | 7/16/2012 5:57:09 PM
Dis over bleached Morris Sesay is d King of all dick suckers in Africa. A wannabe actor! Everytin abt him is obviously fake.. s****d!
ha
splendid | 7/17/2012 3:26:53 PM
Who saw dat ini edo glo advert. More of ridiculously hilarious than sexy.
ini edo
metuonyemachi | 7/18/2012 1:22:30 PM
She is one of d most buty actress and a good actress in nollywood
ini
leave her alone | 7/21/2012 11:03:46 AM
Nice one. I lov ur movies sha
Ini
3 in 1(Kenny, perosky, perri-expert). | 8/3/2012 11:44:56 AM
I lov hr whn she 1st cam in2 d industry. Her fatnes nd d way she act nw dnt intrest me. Pls ini can u go bak 2ur past, i mean d way u used 2 act b4.
can't wait any longer
umaga Amoz | 8/10/2012 9:11:09 AM
abeg make una do release am i jst want 2 c ma broda ime umoh n ini edo performing i knw is going to be fun. u catch me on facebook by ma above name.tanx
Desmond elliot
Cyndy | 8/12/2012 11:32:50 AM
Weldone its not easy at all God will giv u enough strenght 2 finish it in Jesus name.AMEN
OEYPRyPnsvOkuMR
Adhy | 8/20/2012 9:31:27 PM
KBeau4*96 June 22, 2011 I am American and i am not fat, ignorant or beglilerent. I may not know everything about every other country, but if you think about it, who does? I am not biased and i do not base my thoughts on other countries based on stereotypes.You may think American' accents are s****d, but to me they aren't because i live here. That is just rude i don't think any other accent is s****d.We might have a stereotype about talking with strange accents and texting jargon in speech such as lol', but we certainly do not talk weird relative to our country.You are ignorant- and that is not based on your nationality.
Laugh sha...
Olivia | 8/24/2012 3:32:38 PM
Omoo c comments even those that their minds r so twisted am sure....anyway i just saw the movie here in uyo akwa ibom state and Mr Elliot welldone, i loved the story and its execution...welldone 'cast' and i loved the character 'camera' tessy abubakar, kudos !!
zoby | 9/25/2012 10:35:18 AM
i luv u alex ekubo
BIG BROS
musfun movies | 10/9/2012 4:28:16 PM
desmond has killed this one, hi am want to go into the business of renting cameras and filming equipment but i need an advice on cameras to ship in, cam that are well to do in Nigeria and produces quality pictures, please advice me on the cameras i should go for. thanks
LESSON I LEARNT
Ita Arinmah | 12/26/2012 2:11:27 PM
Really nice movie, couldn't stop pausing and screaming. I felt like I was watching the vampire diairies cos of the surprises.
Anyways Alex Ekubo caught my eyes, his handsomeness and fitness makes me speechless. Bless him!
Goodluck Desmond, more grease to your elbows. You just taught me from this movie that to have a less complicated and dramatic life, all you need is the Lord, all you need is Jesus. Thanks for indirectly pointing it out! :)
why condem ini
lord rahl | 1/20/2013 6:13:23 AM
no matter wati tem talk u be who weh you be.tehe pro be say the is no prob and that is the prob
ini
chylee | 2/25/2013 3:11:09 PM
Nigerians can't stop abusing dose in d industry, u dnt have d opportunity of being dia y criticise dose who find demselves dia... Ini is a pretty lady and all she dose is play the roles given to her,,,, y'all talking crap abt her shld get ur lives plss
ini
chylee | 2/25/2013 3:11:19 PM
Ini edo
charis | 4/2/2013 6:40:23 PM
I love you my home girl,u are a true african beauty! f**k wat odas are saying,u are way above them, you are a star! Luv ds movie
Ini
Clare Paul | 4/28/2013 1:44:13 AM
Kudos 2 Desmond Elliot nd f:-*k ol of u dt pass dose insultive comments. U are jst jealous nd is lack of opportunity dy worry ol of u. Ini i love u. U are awesme
Ini
Clare Paul | 4/28/2013 1:45:05 AM
desmond and ini
clare paul | 4/29/2013 1:46:31 AM
chek mi out on fb wt d abve name
desmond and ini
clare paul | 4/29/2013 1:47:09 AM
chek mi out on fb wt d abve name
What is going on here?.
Talk gud | 10/10/2013 3:05:15 PM
All this people that are commenting r*****h here are very s****d .Why not like the movie or do your thing.
Ini
Sky don | 1/23/2014 11:04:18 PM
Ini is beatiful gril dont mind them
Comment: