Okotie To Estranged Wife ''Go To CNN If You Like...''

Story by Dimokokorkusstella
Last Updated:Friday, August 17, 2012

Pastor Chris Okotie is the founder of household of God church but he must love controversy or controversy must love him defintely!

Two marriages down the drain and the decorated man of God is still running his mouth on estranged wife stephanie like one who has diarhea.

He turned his sunday service of sunday august 12,2012 to his personal issue when he began talking about his estranged wife stephanie henshaw.

The man of GOD literally tore her apart before his audience when he told his congregation that if stephanie liked she could go to CNN or BBC but that he would never take her back and compared her to the biblical jezebel and categorically said that if other men of God do not judge he okotie would do just that....

Okotie has also taken back most of the expensive gifts he gave stephanie during their time together including the Benz S class he gave her as wedding gift and the BmwX6 he gave her on her birthday.both cars have been repainted and number plates changed! I dont care what happened between this couple but he should respect her and altogether shut up!

If he is not willing to tell us what her crime is that she cannot be forgiven he should keep quiet. Since he is sitting down and judging her and not telling anyone why he also puts himself in a position to be criticized,i am sure he does not care.

It is a pity that a supposed respected man of God is doing the linen washing in public over someone who shared his bed for the few years they were together. Maybe he should spend more time questioning his manhood as to why it has not ejaculated a child for him yet instead of trying to divert attention to what is not. Since he decides to disgrace her without saying why i am calling out his manhood to prove itself why it should have the tag'man' attached to it.

May God forgive me if i am wrong for doing this!

Photo: Halima Abubakar, Another Nollywood **** Girl?

Monalisa Chinda angry over media reports on this PHOTO

Tonto Dike A Drug Addict

“My husband is not gay, he doesn’t belong to Illuminati” Lady Di defends Charly Boy

Banky W, Wizkid In Alleged US Fraud Scandal

I gave up searching for my British Dad after endless search – Shan George

I am not gay, I screw a lot of girls on set – John Dumelo

Video: Photog Benedict Uwalaka Assaulted By LASUTH Mortuary Staff For Covering Dana Air Corpse Release Story

pastor pastor
niger babe
8/17/2012 1:17:51 PM
u buy a gift for someone u take it back man of God.boyalinko pastor dats not fare
Aaha!!
Sly
8/17/2012 2:26:51 PM
Estranged wife to Chris Tototie "Go to HELL if you like!!
i bind u
niger babe
8/17/2012 3:31:51 PM
slydemon,wetin she do u,u go and perish in d pit of hell,b***h with no brain.anumanu
Niger babe
Sly
8/18/2012 4:41:09 AM
Witch,better go back to school,olodo. Half education is a freaking leprosy. Let me break it down for your retarded head.If the playboy pastor says " go to CNN if you like" She should say "go to HELL if you like" Got it dumb ass babe?
welldone
niger babe
8/18/2012 3:32:51 PM
sly has made some point congrats.
lol..Stella
Crystal
8/18/2012 4:28:09 AM
I think both he and controversy luv each other. He mst think he's bin praised 4 comin n goin out of marriage wen eva he lyks, even as he cals himself a man of God. what, is he a dictator 2 d congregation, furnishing them wit details of his messy lifestyle dat're uncalled for!?
Pig Sty
Tolotolo
8/21/2012 2:29:50 PM
Pig sty,you have never dissapointed me with your s****dity.
So you can also insult someone abi? Yeye pig wey no dey comot for inside mud sef dey say someone dirty.

Just be careful here before I start with you again.
Check this out
Haruna
8/18/2012 8:32:08 PM
Do you need a sugar mummy or daddy for either sexual or financial need in any part of nigeria and you don't know how to go about it, Contact agent Mr Haruna John on 08024243783 or harunajohn22@gmail.com
harunapimp
finegirl
7/26/2013 8:08:00 PM
Who be dis ewu kpa kpa?
okotiebo
rightmind
8/17/2012 1:31:37 PM
okotie never really displace thE altitude of a man of God, if u re Leaving a woman must insult , mr what s the diffrence between u and unbeliever
To the Okoties
Lalaland
8/17/2012 11:27:28 PM
hey you fake fhuckers....i wanna interview una two....i wanna know who was fhucking what during your marriage! You know who i be so get intouch lets trash this sheit out once n for all. We are waiting.....
HMMM
eddy
8/17/2012 1:33:58 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm
FAKE Pastor Chris Okotie
FAKE Pastor Chris Okotie
8/17/2012 2:05:57 PM
FAKE Pastor Chris Okotie
May God help all of us
Fireman
8/17/2012 2:08:40 PM
Na wa for u ooo man of God. Na so your reach? God know how punish pple like. There is difference between u and devil.
LMAO
dee
8/17/2012 2:11:56 PM
LMAO........'Maybe he should spend more time questioning his manhood as to why it has not ejaculated a child for him yet instead of trying to divert attention to what is not. Since he decides to disgrace her without saying why i am calling out his manhood to prove itself why it should have the tag'man' attached to it.'

(May God forgive me if i am wrong for doing this!)
PASTOR INDEED
Cuteeyes
8/17/2012 2:17:39 PM
One wud av no oda option bt to ask if this man rily is a man of God.it's very normal for couples to quarell bt our ''so called'' man of God is takin it too far abeg!!!!wat wud he advise couples in his church to do? Openly insultin his foma wife!! Re there no elders in his church at can caution him? Na wao!!!!
God 4bid
Indy
8/23/2012 12:03:12 AM
God 4bid bad tin,y insult ha in d public,wen u wia busy playin luv wit her even in church on sundays u never remembered her bad part..come on guyz let face d fact hia,i mean dis guy is smtn else..haaaa may God help us oh..END TIME
i pity the next
lyn
8/17/2012 2:48:21 PM
I wonder who will be next victim, s****d man!
Please
Von
8/17/2012 3:27:30 PM
Whoever wrote this article is out of line for making fun of his inability to father a child. Nobody knows the true story so we should all tread with caution...nobody has the right to criticise another for not having a child cos nobody can create children by their own power.
mope
8/17/2012 3:53:57 PM
Thank u, shame on the writer, how can u write something like that for anyone.....No one can make babies except GOD
@ mope and Von : SHARRAAPP !
Emeka - London
8/17/2012 5:01:19 PM
Sharrap to the two of you ! Blind people !
Is that all you could see in that report?

You are quick to point out that only God can give children, right? But you have not been equally quick to point out that Christopher "arrogance" Okotie is NOT God. He is a human being. He cannot JUDGE his ex-wife. Only God can do that, dig it ?

His sin is even worse: he judged his ex-wife without telling the world exactly what the poor woman has done. My Goodness!

To top it all, to say that he would judge her despite acknowledging that other pastors wouldn't do the same, is a raw exhibition of unadulterated arrogance!

I don't really care what the problem between the two is. But until Christopher "human being" Okotie is prepared to disclose the problem to the world, he should be advised to shut up and stop maligning his ex-wife.

I always cringe when I read about the shocking treatment that some of our men mete out to their wives back home. Now, I am speechless to discover that even the so-called pastors are in the act too. Lord have mercy!
Emeka!!!
Von
8/17/2012 6:32:06 PM
Well if you are not blind, you would have seen that I in no way insinuated that he was guilt free.you don't have to be offensive to make a point.
@ Von
Emeka - London
8/18/2012 1:00:23 AM
Yes, you are correct. I was offensive. That wasn't necessary. I'm sorry about that. Peace.
"Demonic servant of God"
Flyiest-Soul;->
8/17/2012 3:40:14 PM
He's such a shameless a$$høle! " a Wolf in sheep's clothin!". Its now he's seein her inadequacies, afta e don ynash her back n forth, dry all d kpekus water for 4yrs!! Abeg, let him go n eat rice wit menses-fluid!!!!!
woman
jenny
8/17/2012 7:07:55 PM
what a nice woman god will provide,travil outside africa and you meet some one my dear
Stephinie
Remi Adeola.
8/17/2012 9:10:53 PM
Leave Pastor Okktie, God go judge am. You sef make you restitute. Stop talking to man talk to God. They are relaying both what you said and what you did not say back to Pastor, and that is making him mad.
Be careful.
UGLY OKOTIE'S
PREZZO.
8/18/2012 1:27:46 AM
WHY BE SAY ALL THE OKOTIES DEY UGLY? SEE THIS SOKOTO MALU TOO, AFTER HE YANCH HER WELL WELL, HE COME LIV AM, STEPHANIE SELF BLIND, YOU KNW SEE HANDSOME PASTORS LIKE TB JOSHUA OR CHRIS OYAKILOME TINTED HAIR MASTER
TO MARRY?
Dede
Dede
8/18/2012 6:41:56 AM
why are they still calling this man, (man of God)
RANDY OKOTIE
RAZ
8/18/2012 8:03:33 AM
Chris adulterer okotie, See how u are publicly disgracing ur wife & fellow adulterer who shared ur bed for more than 15years. Why are u so wicked & hard-hearted? Don't u have forgiving spirit? No matter her offence, must u keep publicly disgracing her? Are u pure? You randy he-goat. It's only a stewpid man dat would take back a gift he gave out to someone, YET u did dat. Is dat one not enough for you? Ediotic man of satan. Stop judging because u are filthy too.
KHERIA
KHERIA50@GMAIL.COM
8/18/2012 8:47:47 AM
PASTER CRIST U ARE c***y OR MAD I DONT UNDERSTAND U. HOW COME ON EARTH U GIVE GIFT TO U WIFE U TAKE IT AGAIN PLS CLOS U CHURCH AND OPEN NIGHT CLUB BEC EVERY CLIENT IS COMING TO f**k U
fake pastor
Apple
8/18/2012 10:01:56 AM
Stella you wrote well. I am tired of this pastor!! If he will not tell us her sin then he should shut up!!! Okotie is a CHEAP MAN, why will a man take back the gift he bought his wife? who dose that?..mtchew. Nigerian women done suffer with this men..mtchew.
I gat solution, jare!
Alagbara
8/18/2012 1:34:12 PM
Well, my dear pastor okonla. Abeg come make i give u beta herb make ur oko dey tear dem 'tin'. Madam steph, take heart, i fit give u beta tin if d 1 okotie get no good. No mind am, na small boy dey trouble am. Why una dey abuse una sef?
Funky pastor!!!!
Cuteeyes
8/18/2012 3:14:47 PM
@alagbara- O boy na wa for u o!!!!haba u no mince word @al o!! (lol).@others- make una curse dat mumu,dat cals himself a pastor.always kwik to judge oda pastors wen him own plenty for him body!!!i***tic coconut headed malu honestly he's nt acting lyk a normal person.i wonder wat he imparts to his congregation!!!! Blind lidin the blind!!make una hold me o! or else i go curse am till next year!!!!
Member
Mike
8/22/2012 1:16:40 AM
Am a member of household of God church. My Pastor dat i look up to as my role model is acting like this, what should i do? cos i need marital advice, can i go to my Said Paster (Pastor Chris Okotie), what if he ask me to leave my wife! bikkkkoooo
Should i leave the church? Please adviceeeeeeeee
run!!!
Naomi
8/31/2012 10:15:45 AM
Leav the church for a real place of worship. Houshold isn't a real place of worhip. I know cos I speak from experience. I used to go there.
advice
helen
8/24/2012 3:09:52 AM
member please leave the church. Marriage is a honorable thing and precious to God. Jesus is coming soon and u need the word of God to carry on in this life.
Strange tins in d house of God
Lady b
8/26/2012 4:16:11 AM
Cld u beleive dat most of dis so cald pastor are not originally cald by God? Secondly pastor Chris should check his foundation very well bc foundations matters alot. Has he really studie d Bible very well 2 no what Jesus said about marraige n forgiveness? Y all these happening in d house hold of God? Does d fear of God still exist in his heart? When he was getting married 2 dis lady he should have bn coutioned but 2 many men of God was at d weeding: i dont no...... Nw dat is like dis what is d way forward? Pls lets stop compaing n pray. Bc tins are begging 2 fall apart in house of (End Time)
Na Wao!
JpJag
8/31/2012 5:28:59 PM
Na waooooh! I'm speechless.
Shameless Pastor if na true!
Amy
9/3/2012 2:56:30 PM
It is abominable that a man of God can not forgive and to retrieve gifts from his ex given during their marriage is unbecoming of a decent human being. I am embarrass on this pastor's behalf. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!!!!
MARRIAGE
UBY
10/5/2012 5:06:43 AM
IT APPEARS TO ME THAT CHRIS OKOTIE HAS JUST SENT A MESSAGE TO THE MEMBERS OF HIS CHURCH THAT THEY CAN DIVORCE AND REMARRY AND MALTREAT THEIR SPOUSES AS OFTEN AS THEY FEEL LIKE..AND THEIR god WILL NOT BE ANNOYED WITH THEM...JUDGEMENT IS AROUND THE CORNER...LETS KEEP GOING..COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE SAYS THE LORD
na wa o
williams
10/6/2012 5:27:05 AM
Every body shd handle his or her own issue and you people shd leave my pastor alone,,
My blakberry pin 26e42986
LnozjjlSOCPYxbZf
Douglas
10/23/2012 8:13:29 AM
In the sense of knowing engouh that failure to act on emissions and climate is clearly folly the science is settled. To want to discuss policy implies it's settled engouh. I'm not at all surprised or particularly outraged that people who want uncertainty and disagreement to be percieved as flaws in the foundations of climate science would interpret and paraphrase Gavin's response that way.Arguing uncertainties in MWP temperatures with people who want perceptions of uncertainties about that to be overblown into a widespread view that the whole body of knowledge on climate is in doubt looks like a counterproductive exercise. I hope Gavin has the sense to have his say and move on (even if the blogoshpere keeps on about it); surely he has better things to do.Have any of the genuine climate scientists involved had anything to say about their experience at the conference? I hadn't pegged James Risbey for example, as one of the Doubt, Deny, Delay crowd. (I tend to think of them as 3D'ers; similar to ID'ers but less scientifically literate and the disinformation they spread is far more dangerous).
OmzKPJjeFapTRN
Avanish
1/13/2013 11:47:05 AM
I just love it!! Im so excited for you both! Lindsey, you will be the best mommy!! Welcome to the club. Gary and Lindsey, This is a love you have only heard about. And now a love will feel its your turn .. Its so woefnrdul!!! I love you both! cant wait to find out if aunt she-sha gets to buy pretty pink things or baseballs and firetrucks!love you!
Okotie's marriage controversy.
Oly
7/13/2013 4:08:50 AM
Even d unbelievers obey d law of nuptial tie (wedlock) let alone a person dt calls himself man of God. What sorts of message is he passing across 2 his members concerning their home/marriage, marry & divorce? Yet he is not ashamed 2 run his mouth like an over-beaten prisoner. I guess he preach 2 himself first b/4 preaching 2 others.
s****d Okotie.
miss beauty
10/18/2013 9:19:59 AM
This man is very sick ooo.A he goat in the name of pastor.I don't pity the wife sha.She is reaping wat she sowed.Pentecostal f**ls.
Reprove
Ac4CHRIST
1/6/2014 5:02:55 PM
Chris Okotie must repent from his sins , do his restitution and bring back his wife or hell fire awaits him. Read Mathew 5:31-32
Reprove
Ac4CHRIST
1/6/2014 5:03:41 PM
leave this man alone
Rudolp
10/16/2014 11:03:47 PM
I am a guy that like to find out about people before I condemn or speak good about them, when I had about okotie , I decided to visit his church just like the way I visited Chris embassy and Emmanuel Emmanuel church and I was shocked about what I noticed about the guy, he is the most realistic man I have ever sat under his voice on like the fake miracle miracle / money money pastors , okotie was the only pastor that has performed true miracle in my eyes, giving jobs to more than 20 job seekers that came to church that day via his well to do members and so many other real miracles, like giving home to homeless, in fact I beg you to go visit is church before you condemn him, yes he is very arrogant but my brother is straight forward, today AY is making it big, did you ever ask AY how he started when he was nothing , I was not told I was there, I am not a member of his church but I tell you if that man should let that woman go, there must be something because he loves her with his last drop of blood, just like the way he loved the first wife and the reason for letting the first wife go was because she don't want to live in Nigeria and okotie wants to open his ministry in Nigeria, there was no way to convince a woman that has tested American life he has to choose between wife and Gods work and up-till now he has never said a single thing bad about that woman, please get married first before you can say anything because marriage is not as it is seen in the picture, you pray to Jesus Christ to save you when you are in trouble and you go ahead to ask the s****d question some unbeliever ask. Why didn't Jesus save himself? Only God knows, I am married and I tell you I have had fight with my wife but being in the marriage is not by my power but some time I see myself thanking God for giving me my wife and most times when I see the attitude of few girls I almost married I kneel down to thank God for delivering me from such women, my dear be very careful about the man you talk about look inside your own house first, he is just a human being like you just that you want him to be perfect because you think he is superior, to me he is not superior he can make mistakes like me but he is a very good man not like many money monga pastors that take gate fees and do fake miracles