Stella Damasus Teaches Ladies On Men, Money, Sex, Fear Of God
Nollywood star actress, Stella Obiageri Damasus has concluded plans on teaching some ladies on how to handle matters involving men, money, sex and the fear of God. Her aim is to build a new set of young ladies who will be a pride of their parents and the society at large.
As a motivator and mentor to many young ladies, Stella intends to teach young ladies the need to run from every temptation of running after men and money, the dangers of pre-marital sex and how to value their bodies as the temple of God.
The programme, which will hold in Abuja, is tagged ADIVA. The programme is a mentorship one that helps women and young girls unlock their potentials using God’s word and principles, thus becoming the best they can ever be.
She also intends to bring her experience in her fight against domestic violence, child enslavement, prostitution and campaign for female empowerment. Her experience as a woman that has gone through personal struggles herself and still attained the height of international stardom, her mission is to make sure the average Nigerian woman can attain her full potential.
The event is expected to hold on Friday, September, 28, 2012 at Savannah Suites, 8 Faskari Street, Garki, Area 10 by 10am.
Click the link below to go to...
- I'm Looking For A Wife To Fulfil My Late Father's Wish- Harrysong
- Piracy: Babatunde Fashola Meets Tunde Kelani, Yemi Shodimu Others (Pictures)
- Secret Wedding Alert: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' To Marry Ghanaian Girlfriend Soon
- TV Personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Begins Marital Journey?
- Pirates Attack Kunle Afolayan Days After Anti-Igbo Comments