Stella Damasus Teaches Ladies On Men, Money, Sex, Fear Of God
Nollywood star actress, Stella Obiageri Damasus has concluded plans on teaching some ladies on how to handle matters involving men, money, sex and the fear of God. Her aim is to build a new set of young ladies who will be a pride of their parents and the society at large.
As a motivator and mentor to many young ladies, Stella intends to teach young ladies the need to run from every temptation of running after men and money, the dangers of pre-marital sex and how to value their bodies as the temple of God.
The programme, which will hold in Abuja, is tagged ADIVA. The programme is a mentorship one that helps women and young girls unlock their potentials using God’s word and principles, thus becoming the best they can ever be.
She also intends to bring her experience in her fight against domestic violence, child enslavement, prostitution and campaign for female empowerment. Her experience as a woman that has gone through personal struggles herself and still attained the height of international stardom, her mission is to make sure the average Nigerian woman can attain her full potential.
The event is expected to hold on Friday, September, 28, 2012 at Savannah Suites, 8 Faskari Street, Garki, Area 10 by 10am.
Click the link below to go to...
- Seyi Shay Going 'Crazy' With Wizkid (Video)
- AGN President, Ibinabo Thankful for Being Able to Marry Again
- Karen Igho And New Hubby Would Be Having A Baby Soon
- RMD, Rita Dominic, Segun Arinze, Others To Fight For Africa Magic’s Glory
- Mercy Johnson Gets favoured at Nigerian Embassy
- When A Female Fan Grabbed My Trouser Inside A Restroom—Solid Star
- Life Is Beautiful After Divorce, Says Ini Edo