SAFARIE IS A WILDGIRL, I DON’T WANT TO CHANGE THAT BELIEVE [PICTURES] - - - - Ego Omalicha
The University of Lagos graduate, Ego Omalicha popularly called Safarie is one artiste that is ruling the airwaves now with her two singles, ‘Alcohol and If You Want Me,’ is tagged a bad girl in the industry due to the fact that she is beautiful and dress well too. She was recently asked to comment on the general believe that every girl in the industry is loose. On her dress sense, she said ‘’there are lot of things I want to explore in myself; I have this cool me, then the funny me, creative, wild me, lots of me in me. I just try to express myself with my pictures and people seem to love them a lot.’’
In defense of being tagged a wild girl, Safarie reacted, ‘’everybody has his or her own view or opinion about things. I don’t really care about what people think about me. I don’t want to attempt to change that belief. I am who I am. Just like every other human being aspiring to make it big, I am no different. I do what I have to do to get where I want to be, just as I am today. But there are limits to everything and that extends to what I can do.’’
- ZURIEL ODUWOLE MAKES ELLE MAGAZINE'S 33 GLOBAL POWERFUL WOMEN LIST FOR 2014
- Gabriel Afolayan Aims To Go Blind...
- Nigeria's Music Industry Was Brought Back To Life By Young Musicians - GT The Guitarman
- Shocking: Errand Boy Walks Away with Duncan Mighty’s Ford Car
- Nomoreloss Blasts Colleagues Campaigning For Politicians