Ultimate Ashii Saga: I'm The Only Actress That's Never Slept With An Actor--Cossy Claims
Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Controversial actress, Cossy Orjiakor has claimed that she is basically the only actress in the industry that has never slept with an actor. An 'endowed' Cossy posted on her twitter timeline last night while reacting to the controversial tweet she retweeted some days ago. of being the ultimate ashii.

"Hmm, don't judge a book by its cover," Cossy later advised. She was called an 'ultimate ashii' which literally means an 'ultimate prostitute' on twitter which she then retweeted and made people believed she asserted to the claim by one of her followers of being an 'ultimate ashii'.

But Cossy may no longer find the tweet funny as she has frowned at it claiming bad press kills. "Be true to yourself. Dream it, believe it, you will achieve it. Start today you will be amazed at what you will achieve in five years, bad press kills," Cossy tweeted.

While reacting to the 'ultimate ashii' tweet, Cossy stated, "Sex is sweet. I can't denied that. But how can I be ultimate ashii when I have not had sex for long."

Jaiye on my mind - Stella Damasus a>

FASHIONISTA TONI TONES CAUSES A STIR AT FABS AWARDS-DRESS IN A SEXUALLY PROVOCATIVE MANNER

With marriage, I can’t catch fun again - Sola Kosoko–Abinna

How I Made My Billions – Mrs Folorunsho Alakija, World's Richest Black Woman

‘I married Annie secretly because I didn’t want to hurt my other baby mamas’ – 2face

Nollywood Actress, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe's Baby Does Not Look Like Me - Dino Moyele Laments

Boyfriend Snatching: Tonto Tells Yvonne Nelson to Move to Her Promise Land

Davido Exposes Himself To Identity Theft

LOVE
ALALI MICHEAL | 12/23/2012 3:46:27 AM
I LOVE SAGA I WISHED SHE CUD LOVE AND MARRY ME
I believe cossy
Lalaland | 12/23/2012 4:40:44 AM |
She talk true o. Cossy looks trashy so which man in their right mind would wanna fhuck her? Men are even running away from her pussie sef. Dont judge a book by its cover for real. I believe her cos all these her show are just show. I bet she is extremely lonely and sad in reality.....hubby she no get....children nko?.....the ones she had she don flush away and now she is old.
hahaha
lolo | 12/24/2012 8:24:22 AM |
You hav not had sex for long bcos all men are scared of ur expired milk..n the ones who get mind enter hav never still come out till now...by d way ur thing get metre? how we go take know?
ultimate Ashiii!
mrs Akudo | 12/23/2012 5:29:59 AM |
Bia ebea Ashiiii,u say u Neva sleep with actor b4? Shebi U don sleep nd jackhammer Sheddy Baba long time ago. No talk say Im be comedian oo,cos na 4 inside movie me I start to dey see am b4 Im start comedy job. On d other hand, I go believe say u Neva sleep with actor b4 cos dem no go gree sleep with u,na STATEMENT OF FACT. But u don dey sleep with their P A's cos na be ya level. U go lie say no be P A's dey bombard nd lambuss ya kiniko? Na dem sef destroy ya virginity . ANUMANU!
Oh Lawd!
Sly | 12/23/2012 9:29:58 AM |
What a sorry site? What will make a woman show so much skin? Desperation.No wonder,no husband no lover and no children.Hmmmm,i hope it's not to late for a happy settled home.
Cossy Ashii
Apostle Kerosine. | 12/23/2012 4:33:05 AM
Cossy, if you say you had never had sex for so long, then what do you use your phussy for, only to piss? Thunder block your toto...
Apostle kerosene
Lalaland | 12/23/2012 4:42:24 AM |
She go regret the image she has being potraying all these while cos its come back to bite her in the as!
I would u say such a big word
Hayomi | 12/24/2012 1:00:14 AM |
I tink u criticizing her has big problem,why u no wash ur tooto first & u 1 come wash another person own,let her b dis is her business not yours,only God no's how u dey manage ur own tooto.
Chibuzor de føol bòý
Krey | 12/27/2012 6:46:38 AM |
May be her tøto de die
its no crime. Its her life.
chibuzo | 12/23/2012 6:19:07 AM
Everyone has their short comings. She also has hers.
chibuzo the village prustitute
Lydia | 12/23/2012 7:37:03 AM |
You shut da fhuck up there chibuzo the village dog. Why won't you support her when you are in the same business with her? Ediotic personified!
Lydia
chibuzo | 12/23/2012 11:41:35 AM |
first of all, i am not a lady. I believe in diversity. I will not say that someone else is bad because i do not do what they do. You don't need to insult me. That is harsh and an unfair thing to do. Where is civility?
OH CHIBUZO!
PURPLE, GHANA | 12/23/2012 2:18:36 PM |
Brother Chibuzor, you've showed how well trained you are.Thanks to your parents.Why would anyone in her right senses insult you for your comment.By their friuts we shall know them.
ashii
sexy | 12/23/2012 11:27:20 AM
You do you no do babe na your life. Nobody gives a f**k
ashii
sexy | 12/23/2012 11:27:23 AM
You do you no do babe na your life. Nobody gives a f**k
ashii
sexy | 12/23/2012 11:27:28 AM
You do you no do babe na your life. Nobody gives a f**k
ashii
sexy | 12/23/2012 12:07:18 PM
You do you no do babe na your life. Nobody gives a f**k
Any way am not inposition to judge her if she said so na she sabi
Tonia | 12/23/2012 2:48:12 PM
Na she sabi
Cossy Ashii
Christy | 12/23/2012 7:10:49 PM
Cossy! Cossy!! Cossy Ashii!!!, hom many times did I call u? When are u going to stop displaying dis ur soured milk factory bcos time is nomore on ur side, u better find solution to ur life nd stop flaunting dis ur soured baby milk factory abeg.
MRS AKUDU
ANN | 12/24/2012 12:47:27 AM
IF YOU CALL URSELF A MOTHER BETTER KNOW THE KIND OF COMMENT U DROP HERE CUZ U ALSO HV A BABY GIRL U WILL NT WANT SOMEONE TO CALL NAMES U JUST WANT TO BELONG WHERE LALA OR LOLO ARE BUT U DONT KNOW YOU ARE TARNISHING UR IMAGE CUZ U CANT BE A MODEL.IN AS MUCH AS I DONT LIKE HER EXPOSURE BUT LET EVERY MOTHER BE WATCHFUL AND PUT THIS WICKED GENERATION IN PRAYER.
ANN
lolo | 12/24/2012 1:13:52 PM |
u dey mad? what has lolo/lala's name got to do with this now
hi
julie | 12/24/2012 12:13:35 PM
di is c***y girl respect urself
Forumites.
Swanky. | 12/24/2012 9:46:15 PM
Apy xmas 2 u all esp 2 our comedians(lala nd lolo) hav a splendid enjoyment but pls remeba d poor around u, share tins common wit dem,ur reward s n heaven.CHEERS!!!
Hahaha
Sucre | 12/25/2012 1:36:36 AM
Una 2 funny for here..lala and lolo..u guys rock joor!
Peps
Dwise | 12/28/2012 3:45:44 AM
Let peps learn hw 2mind dm bu si ness.
Cossy
Adedeji | 12/30/2012 12:22:50 AM
You ar a liar.You can't f**l us.Am sure you ar not prone 2 having sex.BULL s**t.
Cossy
Adedeji | 12/30/2012 12:27:34 AM
U ar a big f**ker.f**k UR ASS.What is the use fulness of ur kinni?(p***y)Do you finger it?I mean putting ur finger inside.DON'T LET UR FATHER KNOW.
I do not believe u
Mr Deedat | 12/30/2012 12:29:38 AM
Look at the way she open her breast and u are there boosting u have nt slept with a guy what a lie
Wow
Nono | 12/30/2012 9:31:59 AM
Is because u do not have what it takes for any actors to come after u.
Cossy u get problems
sade | 1/18/2013 12:54:21 PM
What is this, who are you looking for. Why are u always exposing yr breast, is that the only thing you have going for you. Men will just keep using you and dumping you. Don't u have a sense of descency abi the devil sent you to make men fall. Na wa for this kind problematic girl
re cossy u get problem
goldrose | 1/20/2013 3:19:11 PM
Sade thank you. She is a problematic girl truly
That is ur Problem
Lala | 1/22/2013 5:25:16 AM
What difference does it make? How about other men you sleep around with.
If you dont have anything to say abeg keep quiet...
trashy
Poshy | 2/26/2013 8:39:59 PM
Hahahahaha cossy u make me laff, who cares how many actors refused to sleep with u bcos obviously dat'z d case. Pls stop destroying ur already battered image with such trashy,senseless statements. I really don't blame u, u think wit ur breasts. Go get a life.
EhHkcIKwykGaM
Comenxx | 2/28/2013 10:18:53 PM
Can you put a spot on this sight so people can sign their clridhen up for sports online just in case they can't make it to the sign ups in person?
virgine cossy
olugogo | 8/12/2013 9:47:44 AM
Cossy must have turn a reborn virgin, after a whole long w***e time desperation is killing you
Comment: