My Source of wealth: Me & sugar daddies -Laide Bakare
Story by RITA OKOYE
Click for Full Image Size Pretty Yoruba actress, Laide Bakare has been in the news lately due to her acquisition of expensive automobiles, especially SUVs.
In fact, as at the last count, she has four wonder-on- wheels conspicuously parked in her garage.

And this has set tongues wagging about her source of sudden wealth, with many alleging that the married mother of one, must be dating some money bags (Sugar Daddies).

Others even accused her of romancing the immediate past governor of Oyo State, Alao Akala.

In this interview with RITA OKOYE, the Theatre Arts graduate of the University of Ibadan, spoke on the above allegations and her source of wealth.

Bakare, also opened up on her cold war with Bisi Ibidapo Obe and many more. Enjoy the encounter.

You are a very pretty woman, donít men disturb you for affairs regardless of your marital status?

One thing you must know is that not everybody that likes you as a person would want to date you. Some just want to be friends and thatís all . Most of them know that I am married. Even if they are crazy about me, they should know that I am married. Actually, there is nothing to talk about them. Besides, it is not everybody that has access to me , so they can only admire me from a distance. It is only family and friends that have acess to knowing me better. Anyway, it is good for people to like what you do, appreciate you and learn one or two lessons from your movies.

Aside your fans, how about top society men who Ďspoilí our actresses with money, have you been in such situation?

Well, I see no big deal in that. As long as one is a lady, men of different calibres will always come around you. I just donít see it as anything but the lady has to take a stand; if you are not available, then you are not. Things have changed a lot now, unlike the good old days when such things are seen as taboo and shouldnít be talked about. if a man asks you out, it is just a matter of mutual understanding, just talk it over and thatís that.

It is being rumoured that the fleet of SUVs you cruise in was bought by one of your sugar daddies, how true is that?

Lot of stories going around, I must say. But anyway, thatís Nigeria for you. Our African mentality. We tend to bring up issues at the slightest occurrence. As for me, I donít know where this particular one emanated from. Maybe because I have four SUVs and other normal cars so they believe that someone out there must have bought them for me. Well, my love for big cars like Jeeps is not questionabale because that is what I inherited from my father.

While growing up, my father buys big automobiles a lot and also drives us around in them. And while we are in these vehicles, I also hear them talk about the latest Jeep in town, its features and stuffs like that. So since then, I just fell in love with big cars. I also travel a lot, when I go to America and I see the car that I like , I just go for it and send to Nigeria. And I bought them all with my money.

So you are saying that there was no time anybody bought you a car?

It doesnít matter. But I just canít get a car for a gift, it is not possible. I bought the four SUVs and the Honda car with my own money.

Which of them did the former Governor of Oyo State, Alao Akala buy for you?

I honestly donít know where all those stories are coming out from. Nothing of such happened. He didnít buy me anything. In fact Rita, enough of all these funny questions (laughs).

Back to acting , you once had a fight with Saheed Balogun on stage, what caused the fight?

Ha! I am just hearing that for the first time. You know you journalists hear things we donít even know existed. Saheed Balogun is a big brother to me in the industry, so I see no reason to pick a fight with him. I address him as my big brother.

What challenges do you encounter as an actress?

The only time I had challenges was when I was in the university. It was not easy struggling with education and work. Struggling with my education and the birth of my baby was also a challenge. At a time, I needed to leave school to go and have my baby so, all those things were challenging. I had to travel out of the country to meet my husband and then come back. I was always going out and coming in.

What has being famous deprived you?

A whole lot o! I just want to be as free as possible. Go clubbing, dance like I want to, drink and just be free Laide. Move around freely, jog around, and go to some places . I cant do that anymore because of my fame. It is really eating deep into me. Same reason I will not allow my kids to be popular.

Any regrets so far being in the limelight?

No! Not all. Because in everything I give thanks to God. Where I am today, I never planned for it but God in his infinite mercies has been seeing me through.

Insiders are alleging that there is a rumoured cold war between you and Bisi Obe-Ibidapo?

I hardly meet her, in fact we hardly see. I have no business with Bisi. She is just a colleague and not a friend.

Maybe journalists might have seen us at events snub each other but that doesnít mean we have a rift. We are neither friends or enemies.

If the acting of a movie brings us together, weíll do our work and go our separate ways.

I have lots of them like that in the industry. I am the kind of person that chooses my friends and not the other way round. I am a reserved person and I donít have too much people around me as friends but few of them.

Like you said, you travel a lot and also has a very tight schedule, how then do you strike a balance between your job and the home front?

It is God. I won`t talk about my family because thatís what I so much cherish. I so much treasure my daughter and my husband. I treasure them a lot. I avoid anything that will affect them. I donít want to have problems with my family. I donít want to put them in the public eyes. I would rather keep it to myself. I donít talk about my family. They are strictly private.

Yes! My husband loves me and supports what I do. He encourages me in every way he can

@E-Express

Nigeriafilms.com

PICTURES: THE UNTOLD STORY ABOUT THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF MOVIE STAR BISI KOMOLAFE

Revealed: How P-Square Blocked May-D From Performing At Calabar Carnival

Stephanie Okereke Linus: Spot the Difference!

Another Tragedy Hits Nollywood: Actor, Muyiwa Ademola In Fatal Auto Crash!

VIDEO: "Genevieve And I, No Smoke Without Fire"- D'banj Finally Confessed!

PASTOR ADEBOYE'S PREDICTIONS FOR 2013

Gov. Fashola Resues Ngozi Nwosu, Donates N4.5m For Kidney Operation

Ex-Miss Telecom, Banke Olutimehin Ties The Knot Soon

Silly headline
Gconnection | 1/4/2013 1:16:25 AM
Just see the headlines U guys gave this interview.....NFC U guys are so pathetic cos I didnt read anywhere she mentioned her source of wealth as herself and sugar daddies.....Moffons!!!!!
**YIMU***
jaygold | 1/4/2013 1:55:13 AM |
******Yimu*****! Laideeeeeeee u sabi lie joor, I read one of ur interview & u said u met ur husband when u re going for NYSC! So I don't understand why u said u had ur baby when u re in school again! ****yimu****!
Ecnomic
Festus esume | 1/18/2013 8:44:42 AM |
Is not easy
*YIMU**
jaygold | 1/4/2013 1:51:44 AM
******Yimu*****! Laideeeeeeee u sabi lie joor, I read one of ur interview & u said u met ur husband when u re going for NYSC! So I understand why u said u had ur baby when u re in school again! ****yimu****!
May b dey ar dating wen dey ar in skul
Accounting | 10/25/2013 2:15:20 PM |
Maryam oladele
s****d girl
bukky | 1/4/2013 2:34:10 AM
Who told you you are famous. yeye girl. you better go and invest your sugar daddy money well other wise ur time will soon be up ash*w*.
Laide
Hola | 1/4/2013 3:53:41 AM
Pls ooo, she didn't attend University of Ibadan. Abeg now
not | 1/4/2013 6:27:24 AM
Moron......look at how she talks, you don't want to talk about your husband? laide stop lying like the bible say ''you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free''. No more relationship between you and the mumu you call your husband and stop lying that you have never dated sugar daddy...yeye girl, who even told you that you are neither a star or popular?
kamil | 1/4/2013 6:43:11 AM
that your yeye husband is a trash in America, he is the award winner of lie.thats why you left him after he brought you to U.S, you drained all he's been working for throughout his life time.
lies
mi | 1/10/2013 8:23:45 PM |
Kamil what you said is the actual truth. Na lies the guy take impregnate her. Until she got to America that she know say her husband dey live fake life. It serves these greedy and too loose actresses right
4/1/2013
Freda | 1/4/2013 8:42:01 AM
Pple ar critiseing u dont mind dem,let dem say
My Source of wealth: Me &sugar
fpeter | 5/10/2013 10:04:02 AM |
my name sake
4/1/2013
Freda | 1/4/2013 8:43:10 AM
Pple ar critiseing u dont mind dem,let dem say
No no no
Adetutu | 1/4/2013 8:44:10 AM
Sorry oooo ,but i dont know why i dont like you expecially in movie ,if i see you in movie i dont bother to watch it at all,you over acting any times
over acting
WASOBIA | 3/4/2013 7:12:12 AM |
Adetutu you are very right, she do over acting and body gesture too much.
source of wealth
princess | 5/17/2013 4:57:12 AM |
ahhhhhhhhh, that not true anyway

I smell ah hoe!!!
Leanie | 1/4/2013 9:04:26 AM
Lady you don't have to smoke screen anything; it's either you sold your azz or you sold your soul... No actress has four cars in yoruba films cause yall get paid peanuts.. I hate when people come on here on NFC and LIE!!!!
Laide
Taiwo Idowu NY. | 1/4/2013 11:54:21 AM
Hey,you never know the source of Nollywood actors wealth.Why bother?.I really don't care.Great minds discuss ideas,average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people.Which one is yours?.Let her be.
Laide Stop Lying
Ayanmo | 1/4/2013 1:08:26 PM
Laide why are u lying ur so called husband dumped u longest time u remember last year u came to America, that u get stranded ur so called hubby didn't pick ur phone u called ur boy friend Alhaji tunde is Alhaji called one of his friend to give usome change do u remember the taxi driver that driving u around ur Range rover u are driving is Alhaji tunde gave it to u cos he has many cars there is no big deal having boy friend or recive a gift but don't come here & pose thatu are all that I don't want to talk much but if u don't seal ur mouth I will expose u more cos, I know u like a back of my hand yeye girl how much u gat to buy range rover
Laide Stop Lying
Ayanmo | 1/4/2013 1:08:26 PM
Laide Stop Lying
Ayanmo | 1/4/2013 1:08:32 PM
She's full of s**t
Yk | 1/5/2013 1:23:39 AM
I can't laugh, you alone getting 4 SUV's, na yam? If not for sugar daddy, please tell me what you are selling oooo. Liar
hmmmmm
Shallie | 1/5/2013 3:21:38 PM
aomosale.blogspot.co.uk
f**ls
witch | 1/6/2013 3:21:44 AM
why dnt u all just seal ur mouths! f**lssssss
God go help u
4get | 1/6/2013 2:38:53 PM
God will help super star sha
PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE IN GHANA
SOMEDAY | 1/9/2013 8:02:18 AM
I HAVE PLOT OF LAND FULLY REGISTERED FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE LOCATED AT DIRECTLY OPPOSITE DVLA OFFICE NEAR NSAWAM. SIZE 70 BY 100. YOU CAN REACH ME ON 00233244883270 FOR SITE VIEWING IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. IT IS LOCATED IN THE ESTATE, WATER AND LIGHT AVAILABLE AS WELL AS GOOD ROAD.
Laide
Edijana | 1/9/2013 1:15:28 PM
Y some pole dey use paracetamor 4 laide Headarch, abeg make dem mine dir business.
F**l
Laide | 1/10/2013 2:08:47 AM
Sme pple are so s****d cos i dnt knw una business if she use wat she hve 2 get wat she want nko.mind ur businesss pple....
That is her own headache jorh
Otito Lere | 1/12/2013 9:00:39 AM
Olaide or what is your name,that is you own wahala . We need a fantastic film 4rm you Title (OLAIDE afi .....gba Land Rover).
That is her own headache jorh
Otito Lere | 1/12/2013 9:06:21 AM
han han
laide lie lie | 1/13/2013 2:51:53 AM
It so clear dat  u're not telling d truth laide.
GkbPJctdzmPSfblz
John | 1/14/2013 9:57:07 AM
Fiidnng this post. It's just a big piece of luck for me.
about ppl gossip
HENNY | 1/23/2013 12:58:14 PM
dnt care wat ppl, na dem sabi
Just hate dis crap
Lommy | 1/25/2013 3:09:34 PM
Truly it s none of our bzness,bt Laide jst say d truth nd u shall b set free,hu wuld bliv u? A common yoruba actress owning 4 SUVs???ah!...D lie feel wake deadbody ooo...BUNCH OF r*****h
no mind them
linson | 1/27/2013 7:36:56 AM
My sister no mind them,carry go,this girl father is rich if u people don't know
Laideooooooooooooooooooooo
BB | 2/1/2013 11:07:44 AM
Laideoooooooooooooooo no mind dem jaweeeeeee
s****d people
tommy | 2/3/2013 5:26:09 AM
they are all s****d,just leave them, na them sabi.eni ti o mo bi ti egbe e tila ni, o ma sare ku ni.dat is their problem.i***tic people
(Usin wot she av)
Phemmy whimsy | 2/15/2013 12:10:18 PM
My lyrics=Sister 'LAIDE laarin SUGAR DADDIES,kilo n se? O fe fi kINI ABE E sewon lese.Anyway,leave her sha,let her live her personal life jawe........God bles u all.
(Usin wot she av)
Phemmy whimsy | 2/15/2013 12:10:21 PM
(Usin wot she av)
Phemmy whimsy | 2/15/2013 12:10:36 PM
Futile
Lucy | 2/21/2013 9:36:59 AM
Laide just make out time in your life to always make atonements give your life to jesus it is well
AFRO DATE CONNECTION
AFRO DATE | 2/23/2013 10:40:30 AM
AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIA 2012/2013
ARE YOU IN NEED OF A RICH WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN PARTNER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, GHANA, COTONOU, ZIMBABWE AND IVORY COAST,THEN CONTACT AFRO-DATING DATING ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08107906879......(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
Are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you are
in Nigeria,Ghana, Zimbabwe,Cotonou and Ivory coast,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society,so get the opportunity to meet rich and wealthy sugar mummies and sugar daddies from all works of life like the politians,directors,C.E.O of companies,the London based ladies,the gold ladies,ladies that runs their business organization,e.t.c,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up till December,So contact database administrator on...08107906879(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients becuase we have done all the nesscessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our databased,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with money and influence,
These are contacts and numbers of sugar mummies and sugar daddies that has not yet be given out,so start calling to get connected immediately within your location:
0817735892**
AFRO DATE CONNECTION
AFRO DATE | 2/23/2013 10:40:48 AM
0817735892**
AFRO DATE CONNECTION
AFRO DATE | 2/23/2013 10:41:01 AM
0817735892**
SUGAR MUMMY CONNECTION
AFRO DATE | 2/23/2013 10:41:32 AM
0817735892**
0703364574**
Shes cute nd i lke ladis dat no mata wat are still resonable
Alexis | 3/1/2013 9:59:14 AM
Ifdats ha choice::i cnt judge ha::so if any sewious lady seeing dis pls do call i nid a suga lady::nd pls i dnt nid any agent on dis:07035159388:or 08181190016
SHAME TO WOMANHOOD
OMOJESU | 3/1/2013 4:56:42 PM
OLAIDE GOLDGIDDER, You r nothing but a shame, I have met you in a party b4 in US, MD. Keep ur mouth shot for all the yeye things u post. Your daughter is just 4 yrs old and you are just flirting around without spending good time with her. Na by force? You met ur so called husband at the airport thinking he's a rich guy, do u remember the time u said ur husband is wealthy? now u are denying him WHYYY? Ur mother inlaw spent all she has to sponsor ur husband to US, u came here and realized the guy live below ur expectation and now u r denying him. Anyway ur husband OLUMIDE A.k.A OLUMIGHY"the" toll truck driver" deserves what he's getting from u because he left his school lover for u after one child. God will judge both of u. My advice to you is that DO NOT COME TO US AGAIN BCOS YOU ARE WANTED FOR RUNNING AWAY WITH UR DAUGHTER last year when ur husband when out for shopping after beating hell out of you.
GET CONNECTED
MR RAMSEY | 3/31/2013 4:03:31 AM
METRODATE DATING AGENCY FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES,LESBIANS IN NIGERIA
THE BEST DATING AGENCY IN NIGERIA CERTIFIED AND LICENCED,WITH AWARDS FROM DIFFERENT ORGANISATION,
Turn your life around,by getting the chance to meet with our Executive sugar mummies
sugar daddies nd lesbian all over nigeria,benin republic,ghana, south africa,uk,usa,
dubai,paris,and you are also entitled to contract opportunity,job openings,
business packages,financ ial packages and loans for business and education,
by meeting our prestigious clients,who are rich,influential,powerful,connected,
we have directors,C.e.o ,senators,managers,hotel owners,politicians,
oil tycoon,big time dubai and london busineSs mummies and daddies,
txt ur name,age,locati on,occupation nd wat you want to 08100741261 for local clients
,while for international clients +2348100741261. ....
start calling now we are at your service,
WE GUARANTEE SECURITY,WE GUARANTEE CONNECTIONS WITH OUR CLIENT,AND THEY ALSO PROVIDE JOB OPPORTUNITIES,AND CONTRACTS GIVEN TO THEIR BEST CLIENTS,
MY NAME IS MR RAMSEY,C.E.O, METRODATE DATING AGENCY NIGERIA,
START CALLING US AND GETTING HOOKED UP,AND BE AMONGST THE BIGGEST BOYS,BIGGEST GIRLS IN TOWN.
YOU CAN ADD US ON FACEBOOK
TEXT YOUR NAME,AGE,LOCATION,OCCUPATION,EMAIL,GENDER,WHAT SERVICE YOU REQUIRE,NO EMAIL NO ARRANGEMENT.
TO 08100741261
+23357889
+23356234
+23358912
+23356776
+23454899
+23456677
AND SO MANY NUMBERS,START GETTING YOURS.....

GET CONNECTED
MR RAMSEY | 3/31/2013 4:04:02 AM
METRODATE DATING AGENCY FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES,LESBIANS IN NIGERIA
dubai,paris,and you are also entitled to contract opportunity,job openings,
business packages,financ ial packages and loans for business and education,
by meeting our prestigious clients,who are rich,influential,powerful,connected,
we have directors,C.e.o ,senators,managers,hotel owners,politicians,
oil tycoon,big time dubai and london busineSs mummies and daddies,
,while for international clients +2348100741261. ....
start calling now we are at your service,
+23357889
+23356234
+23358912
+23356776
+23454899
+23456677
AND SO MANY NUMBERS,START GETTING YOURS.....

GET CONNECTED
MR RAMSEY | 3/31/2013 4:04:27 AM
METRODATE DATING AGENCY FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES,LESBIANS IN NIGERIA
dubai,paris,and you are also entitled to contract opportunity,job openings,
business packages,financ ial packages and loans for business and education,
by meeting our prestigious clients,who are rich,influential,powerful,connected,
we have directors,C.e.o ,senators,managers,hotel owners,politicians,
oil tycoon,big time dubai and london busineSs mummies and daddies,
,while for international clients +2348100741261. ....
start calling now we are at your service,
+23357889
+23356234
+23358912
+23356776
+23454899
+23456677
AND SO MANY NUMBERS,START GETTING YOURS.....

GET CONNECTED
MR RAMSEY | 3/31/2013 4:04:54 AM
METRODATE DATING AGENCY FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES,LESBIANS IN NIGERIA
dubai,paris,and you are also entitled to contract opportunity,job openings,
business packages,financ ial packages and loans for business and education,
by meeting our prestigious clients,who are rich,influential,powerful,connected,
we have directors,C.e.o ,senators,managers,hotel owners,politicians,
oil tycoon,big time dubai and london busineSs mummies and daddies,
,while for international clients +2348100741261. ....
start calling now we are at your service,
+23357889
+23356234
+23358912
+23356776
+23454899
+23456677
AND SO MANY NUMBERS,START GETTING YOURS.....

AFRO DATE CONNECTION
AFRO DATE | 3/31/2013 8:54:57 AM
ARE YOU IN NEED OF A RICH WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN PARTNER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, GHANA, COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA,UK,U.S.A,MALAYSIA, ZIMBABWE AND IVORY COAST,THEN CONTACT AFRO-DATING DATING ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08107906879......(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
in Nigeria,Ghana,Sourth africa,u.k,u.s.a, Zimbabwe,Cotonou and Ivory coast,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society,so get the opportunity to meet rich and wealthy sugar mummies and sugar daddies from all works of life like the politians,directors,C.E.O of companies,the London based ladies,the gold ladies,ladies that runs their business organization,e.t.c,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up till December,So contact database administrator on...08107906879(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
0817735892**
METRODATE DATING AGENCY FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES,LESBIANS IN NIGERIA
dubai,paris,and you are also entitled to contract opportunity,job openings,
business packages,financ ial packages and loans for business and education,
by meeting our prestigious clients,who are rich,influential,powerful,connected,
we have directors,C.e.o ,senators,managers,hotel owners,politicians,
oil tycoon,big time dubai and london busineSs mummies and daddies,
,while for international clients +2348100741261. ....
start calling now we are at your service,
+23357889
+23356234
+23358912
+23356776
+23454899
+23456677
AND SO MANY NUMBERS,START GETTING YOURS.....

METRODATE DATING AGENCY FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES,LESBIANS IN NIGERIA
dubai,paris,and you are also entitled to contract opportunity,job openings,
business packages,financ ial packages and loans for business and education,
by meeting our prestigious clients,who are rich,influential,powerful,connected,
we have directors,C.e.o ,senators,managers,hotel owners,politicians,
oil tycoon,big time dubai and london busineSs mummies and daddies,
,while for international clients +2348100741261. ....
start calling now we are at your service,
+23357889
+23356234
+23358912
+23356776
+23454899
+23456677
AND SO MANY NUMBERS,START GETTING YOURS.....
GET CONNECTED
MR RAMSEY | 4/1/2013 12:47:02 PM
METRODATE DATING AGENCY FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES,LESBIANS IN NIGERIA
dubai,paris,and you are also entitled to contract opportunity,job openings,
business packages,financ ial packages and loans for business and education,
by meeting our prestigious clients,who are rich,influential,powerful,connected,
we have directors,C.e.o ,senators,managers,hotel owners,politicians,
oil tycoon,big time dubai and london busineSs mummies and daddies,
,while for international clients +2348100741261. ....
start calling now we are at your service,
+23357889
+23356234
+23358912
+23356776
+23454899
+23456677
AND SO MANY NUMBERS,START GETTING YOURS.....
Get connected
MR RAMSEY | 5/12/2013 5:18:31 AM
METRODATE DATING AGENCY NIGERIA
BE AMONG THE PEOPLE TO GET OUR EXCLUSIVE CONNECTION,WE ARE THE BEST
RELAIBLE,EFFICI ENT IN OUR JOB,WE HAVE PROMINENT SUGAR MUMMIES,SUGAR DADDIES,
LESBIANS LADIES AND GAYS,WILLING TO MEET THEIR PARTNERS,MATES, BABIES AND LAVISH THEM WITH MONEY,GIFT,CARS ,HOUSE,CONNECTI ONS ALL OVER NIGERIAN,GHANA, UK,USA,SPAIN
Get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician ,bankers,oil tycoons,senator s,managers,exec utives,director s,gold ladies,cash money ladies,doctors, dubai ladies,POWERFUL AND WEALTHY SUGAR DADDIES,LONDON
based ladies,and get the best exclusive arrangement anywhere in
nigeria,LAGOS,A BUJA,CALABAR,DE LTA,ANAMBRA,POR T
HARCOURT,RIVERS ,KOGI,KADUNA,JO S,ABIA,IBADAN,O NDO,BENIN. call
08100741261,and make your arrangemen,nd get opportunities such as business contracts,job
opportunities,f inacial aids and loans for business, gets a sugar mummy nd daddies nd lesbians numbers,immedia tely and get invited also at their quaterly annual,weekend parties all over
nigeria,check our facebook page and website for testimonies
and also buy ovation and genevieve magazines for testimonies.... .
txt name,age,locati on,occupation and what service you want to 08100741261
facebook id:metrodate ramsey
website:www.met rodate.c om
number:08100741 261
licence number:AG5609U
start calling now we are at your service...
081074432
BE AMONG THE PEOPLE TO GET OUR EXCLUSIVE CONNECTION,WE ARE THE BEST
RELAIBLE,EFFICI ENT IN OUR JOB,WE HAVE PROMINENT SUGAR MUMMIES,SUGAR DADDIES,
based ladies,and get the best exclusive arrangement anywhere in
nigeria,LAGOS,A BUJA,CALABAR,DE LTA,ANAMBRA,POR T
HARCOURT,RIVERS ,KOGI,KADUNA,JO S,ABIA,IBADAN,O NDO,BENIN. call
nigeria,check our facebook page and website for testimonies
and also buy ovation and genevieve magazines for testimonies.... .
txt name,age,locati on,occupation and what service you want to 08100741261
facebook id:metrodate ramsey
website:www.met rodate.c om
number:08100741 261
licence number:AG5609U
start calling now we are at your service...
081074432
+4490772******* **
+44789023****** **
+44809233****** **
+44884689****** **
INFLUENCIAL SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY
mr samson | 11/16/2013 7:49:42 PM
MR SAM.(08106997786)...facebook name......samson abolaji)
WE PROVIDE FASTEST,RELAIBLE AND QUALITY SUGAR MUMMMY,DADDY,GAY,AND LESBIANS.
WE GIVE YOU MAXIMUM SECURITY WHICH WE KEEP U SAVE FOR HIGH CLASS CUSTOMER THAT NEED THIS.
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients becuase we have done ALL NECESSARY
BACGROUND CHEKUP ON ALL THE LADIES AND MEN WE HAVE ON OUR DATABASED.
NOWADAYS,FINDING SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY CAN BE QUITE STRESSFUL AND COMPLICATED.
BUT WE MAKE IT EASY AND SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT ANY STRESS AND FIND THE RIGHT SUGAR MUMMY AND
DADDY FOR YOU.
SUGAR MUMMY SERVICE ARE NOT ONLY FOR SEX AND PLEASURE IT BRING YOU OPPORTUNITY TO MEET
HOT AND MATURE LADIES AND DADDIES THAT ARE POLITICIANS,EXECUTIVE,HONORABLES, OIL BARON
MONEY BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN,DIRECTOR, C.E.O OF COMPANIES.
ANY WHERE U ARE GHANA,NIGERIA COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA MALAYSIA,ZIMBABWE IVORY COAST.
IF YOU WE START DATING SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY IN MORE PRODUCTIVE AND REWARDING MANNER
THIS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO DO.
CONTACT THE P.R.O OF PEOPLE MATE DATING AGENCY (MR SAMUEL.08106997786).. FACE BOOK SAMSON ABOLAJI)
FULLY REGISTER UNDER C.A.C (CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION)
MOST IMPORTANCE OF ALL, YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THE EFFORT THAT YOU
HAVE PLACED WILL BE GREATLY REWARDED ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL OF SUGAR MUMMY DATING
GRAPE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR LADIES ANY IN LAGOS,ABUJA,calabar,ANAMBRA,DELTA,JOS,PORTHARCOURT,
KONGI,RIVER,IBADAN,EDO,BENIN,KADUNA,ABIA, STATE.
IF YOU WANT MR SAMUEL TO CALL YOU HIMSELF THEN DROP UR INFORMATION.
YOUR NAME..............
YOUR AGE...............
YOUR OCCUPATION.........
YOUR LOCATION...........
TEXT IT TO THIS NUMBER 08106997786 THEN MR SAMson WE CALL YOU HIMSELF.

MR SAM(08106997786)

Do you need a rich sugar mummy? contact 08032512160.
Mr Gabriel | 7/16/2014 7:50:13 PM
Hello, are you looking for a rich sugary mummy who is ready to provide all your financial needs? If yes, kindly contact agent gabriel on this number, 08032512160. For instant hook up.
Olaide u are on ur own
Adex | 8/18/2014 3:04:04 PM
Olaide,if u knw datz wat u are doing 2 survive continue doing it. Ashewo,ole,s****d gal. Dat ur s****d rif raf husband will soon kill u. Mad person
07065951088 FOR CONNECTION
Vanessa | 9/13/2014 1:36:12 PM
Hello, i am mrs Vanessa Osagie by name, i am a business woman, i just came back from US and presently in Nigeria. I own a supermarket in Abuja and a boutique in Lagos and i also deal in the sales of gold and jeweleries from Dubai and all round the world. I am looking for a strong and healthy guy to satisfy me in bed, i need a serious guy not a joker, i am ready to pay in cash and kind. Interested persons should call my lawyer on 07065951088 for connection.

Please i need a serious guy above 20. Thanks.

Mrs Vanessa Osagie
07065951088 FOR CONNECTION
Vanessa | 9/13/2014 1:36:39 PM

Please i need a serious guy above 20. Thanks.

Mrs Vanessa Osagie
07065951088 FOR CONNEC TION
VANESSA | 9/15/2014 12:51:16 PM
Hello, I am mrs Vanessa Osagie by name, I just came from US and presently in Nigeria. I own a boutique in Lagos and a shopping mall in Abuja. I also deal in the sales of jewelries from Dubai and around the world. I am looking for a strong and healthy man who can satisfy me in bed. Please i need a serious man, not a joker. I am ready to pay any amount, both in cash and kind. Interested persons can call my lawyer on 07065951088 for immediate connection.

Please note, i need a serious man above 20.

Thanks.