Toyin Aimaku speaks about Love,Her husband and past Failed relationships
Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size How I cope with advances from men

I get advances from men a lot. I cannot count how many times they hit on me. Some of them walk up to me with lame pick up lines.

There was a day I used a picture of me and Bimbo Akintola on my BlackBerry. She is my friend and a role model. We were at a movie location and I took a picture with her. I used it as my BlackBerry display picture and someone sent a message asking if that was Bimbo Akintola. I replied the person saying she isn’t the one, that it was Iya Rainbow.

There was another time someone came up to me and said he likes me. I said thank you and he said I should guess what. I asked and he said he really does not watch Yoruba movies. I told the person that I don’t act Yoruba movies, that I dance for Fela.

He was shocked and said but I act Yoruba movies. I replied the man saying that I thought he does not watch Yoruba movies. I am not a harsh or aggressive person; everybody knows that all I do is act in Yoruba movies. I am a very nice and friendly person and I know that without my fans I am nothing.

I have been able to cope with men because right from my childhood, most of my friends have been guys. I feel safe around them. I am a plain person; the thing with guys is that when you have an issue with them, they clear it immediately unlike women who keep talking about it all the time. When you are doing a great job, the opposite sex would definitely always come after you. I am used to it. Thank God, my man is an actor and a model, so he understands.

Even when men don’t look at me, I tell him that nobody is noticing me and he teases me that it is because I am not fine again. Then we laugh it off.

The stigma against actresses

People see actresses as being wayward but it happens with young girls everywhere. But because we are known faces people tend to check our every move.

I feel we are meant to be role models. I will not blame anybody; we are all from different backgrounds and have different mentality. Actresses don’t fight over men. Once they know you are an actress, they are ready to tarnish your image. Actress don’t fight over men. I do not have anything against people that date married men but I have never dated a married man and I would never do such. Because I am crazy in films people tend to have a wrong perception of me.

I do not have tattoos, I do not use make-up except I am on set or I am going for an event. I have never dated a married man. My first boyfriend was Lekan, he is a young guy. I had another relationship with Niyi Solanke; then my ex-boyfriend, Kunle Soyombo who went to the press and told people I cheated on him. There is something about me; I pray a lot, I always want my fans to be proud of me.

I love them and do not want to disappoint them. Kunle got married recently and I am with Niyi. To God be the glory, I am engaged. My husband proposed to me on a ferry. I love him and appreciate him. People see some actresses as wayward because of the way they place themselves.

I am sure that a lot of people would not describe the likes of my boss, Bukky Wright, or Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo as wayward. The few bad eggs are the ones spoiling the names of the good ones. We have a lot of wonderful people in the industry. When you sit down and look at the people that are the bad eggs, they are not in the industry to act.

About my previous relationship

The reason why I kept quiet all this while is because I am a lover girl. I fall in love; I love love. It is a sweet and wonderful experience. It is a beautiful thing. I have been waiting for this opportunity and I want my fans to sit down and think. I have never dated a married man, I am not a child. They can count the people I have dated and it is about four or five guys, including Niyi.

Thank God I am engaged now. I fall in love and I do not know how to hide the person I am in love with. Once you ask me out and I say yes, I want to get married to you. It means I am in love with you; however most of these guys do not have the same intention. I have learnt that God’s time is the best.

I had been walking around like a fool; meanwhile God had packaged Mr. Niyi Johnson for me. If I had married someone else apart from Niyi Johnson I would not be a happy woman. Now I met my better half and I love him. I do not even know the girl my former boyfriend is married to.

He took my car; the Honda is actually my car. He was a guy I was in love with. I know Kunle is a funny person but there is something about me, even when they tell me you are not a good person, I want to deal with you. A lot of people have the wrong impression about me. I am a professional; because I act on screen, I act well and want to make it real. When you meet me, you realize it is just on screen.

This has made me to always give people the benefit of doubt. So when people tell me about a person, I try to find out who the person really is. I bought the car for about N3 million. He was my man and he gave me N1 million. I just had to let it go because I was shocked and he was someone I loved. I found out and I just kept quiet about it.

There was a time Kunle was in South Africa. The guy he went to meet was shopping while Kunle was at home. The guy tried calling him but couldn’t reach him so he called me instead. When he called me, he asked if it was boy or girl because he wanted to buy baby things to send to me. I was surprised because I was not pregnant. I was speechless; I called Kunle and told him what his friend said, that he wanted to buy baby things. He said that I should not mind his friend, that he wanted to buy it for one of his aunties who had a baby boy. I am smart but I kept quiet and took my mind off it.

We did not have a fight, he just came to me to say that he wanted to attend a meeting and he took my car, because it was the latest Honda. I said okay and that was all, he stopped picking my calls. I sent him a text message, telling him to keep the car. I serve a living God; the next thing I saw was that he granted interviews saying that I was cheating on him. I went on a day’s fasting, and for 24 hours I was crying to God. I said that anything bad must not happen to anybody but let the people, my fans know the truth. And the truth came out.

He had a wedding less than three months after we broke up. It was not even up to three months and the girl was about six months pregnant. We had spent Christmas and New Year together; he went to South Africa in November. I was the one that did the South African visa for him. He came back; my friend went to pick him up at the airport. We were together in the house, we had a New Year’s party, a lot of people were at the party.

That means the girl had been pregnant all along and he had been playing me. He got back from South Africa and did not buy me a single top. My friends were surprised and asked why he did not buy anything for me, but I told them that he did not buy anything for me because he said he was broke. Meanwhile, people said they saw someone at the airport who came to pick things for him. God has a way of doing things. I wish him well; he was a wonderful guy too. I wish him well in life.

Me and my man

When you ask me about Niyi I feel like flying. I love him, he is my joy, and my friends make jest of me a lot with him. If I want to eat I call him; if he wants to do anything he calls me. We talk all the time. Niyi is my junior colleague but three years older than I am. I saw him in a movie and I was impressed by his acting.

As seniors in the industry, when we see upcoming acts we make our observations. There is a tradition in the Yoruba movie industry, even if you are a 50-year-old person and I am 20-years-old but I got to the industry before you, you give me my respect. That is Yoruba, culture. I am 29-years-old. By looking at him I knew he was older than me. He wanted to talk to me but I was not interested because he is my junior colleague.

Fortunately, Funke Akindele called me for a job, Oro omo. On getting to the set, he played my boyfriend. I would not lie, I liked him. When I saw him on set he came to me and said he is playing my boyfriend, I did not sound excited about it. I kept my cool. I asked him to walk me to my car, he was talking to me and I know he liked me, he took pictures with me.

On set we were supposed to kiss, he had opened his mouth but I did not indulge him. When they stole my car, it gave everybody a reason to talk with me. He started talking to me and I was impressed by his intelligence. I told him I had seen him in Tinsel and he does a lot of soaps. His command of English is beautiful and that attracted me more to him.

I saw a book with him and I loved it because I also love reading books. When he told me he likes me and wanted to date me I asked if he was on cheap drugs. He just sent me a text, ‘I did my findings and I am three years older than you, I know you don’t date for money and you don’t do married men. I love you’. I was like who is this and I disregarded the text. We later became friends and on my birthday, we were the only ones in the sitting room, people were outside.

He told me he wanted to use the toilet so I had to take him, as we were going; he just dragged me to himself and kissed me. I could not resist him. He confessed to me that he liked his movies. On December 31, 2012, we were coming from Moji Olaiya’s movie location. He told me to allow them take the car away, giving several excuses.

He told us to take a ferry, and on the ferry he proposed. That was the sweetest thing that could ever happen to a woman. He asked and I said yes. I told him that he should have told me so I would have hired people to shout yes on my behalf. We came back and there was a cab waiting for us.

Courtesy Punch Newspaers

CODE 55 IS ABOUT STELLA AND MY BIRTH DATES ADDED TOGETHER-Daniel Ademinokan

“We will never set our feet back in Uganda Again” – P-Square Vowed

Funke Akindele Releases Jenifa Jamaica

Cocaine to Italy: Veteran Ex-Guitarist for King Sunny Ade, Fatoke Abiodun arrested for Drug Trafficking

2face, Annie Pick February Date

Tiwa Savage marries secretly?

PRAYER FOR NIGERIA

WOW, GREAT
chi chi | 1/14/2013 2:13:26 AM
i love dis,honestly. u just narrated every single thing that happened around and about you. that's great. i pray that dis Man has come to stay in ur life and he will be a blessing to you. Always make God ur FIRST in everthing you do in life.
Dumb Interview
Adaugo | 1/14/2013 3:01:39 AM |
D more i read dis d more i ask myself weda its possible 4 sumone to be dis dumb..damn Toyin,i used to giv u so much credit.Dis ya long DUMB story coupled wit ya butchered English is so so pathetic..CHAI
true
sade | 1/14/2013 3:27:24 AM |
...iswear, she's just rambling incoherently!!! dont even know what exactly she is talking about!
Adaugo
Eny | 1/14/2013 5:08:11 AM |
It's really a dumb interview. I thought i was reading one of those children story book. I like toyin but d whole talk is childish couple with d scatter english.
dis is an intressting story,i prayed to u dat d guy dat just came into ur life wil nt live u
akinlolu loveth | 1/30/2013 2:09:40 AM |
dis is an intressting story,i pray to 4 u dat d guy dat just came into ur life wil nt live u o
Be guided ooooo
adebmpe | 3/5/2013 10:20:31 AM |
I PRAY DAT DIS WILL BE D FATHER OF UR CHILDREN.MIYI WL BE UR LAST BUS STOP amen ooooooo
dnt stop loving
yemoo | 3/5/2013 11:19:22 AM |
let honesty be ur key words,inwish u have disayed,i beg carry go wt niyi.
Wow am dumpfounded..i pray may almighty God keep u 2geda..nd i pray 4 dix kynd of relatnshp
Story abt toyin aimaku | 2/13/2014 9:18:45 PM |
Olamide musbaudeen
Toyin Aimaku speaks about Love
Elsa | 9/12/2014 1:31:26 PM |
Are you guys well? I doubt it... :(
Of all the whole LONG story,..
MACHO | 1/14/2013 2:30:04 AM
I just love the proposal aspect only.
Wise up
Akharume | 1/14/2013 3:07:21 AM
U give too much details,we love that but its not good 4 d press cos they are good at twisting it up.i believe all u ve said and i wish u joy.
Good decision
person | 1/14/2013 3:15:30 AM
I love u girl simply bcos u don't date married men•Wishing u all d best in ur newly found love•
toyin oni roooo
jibola | 1/14/2013 3:50:10 AM |
Na toyin date married men pass na money for hand back for ground.why are you telling lies you don't have to.
Jibola
Josy | 1/14/2013 11:21:42 PM |
If he is telling lies abt d married men stuff... They they(married men) he dated could av come out to say dat themselves & nt u.
na wa oh...
ABIODUN | 1/15/2013 5:30:32 AM |
Are u his person pa pls? cuz u sound so close to her...am sure not! get a life jibola....u are a man com on,think....
so touching
wow | 1/14/2013 3:17:51 AM
Wow,this interview makes me like her more.
I luv u toyin plz keep it up nd devil wil nt separate u nd niyi o bt ur mode of dressing in ur acting z very bad plz try nd change bcos u ar nw a married woman 2 be God wil continue 2 guide u
I love u | 2/4/2014 6:57:38 PM |
Princess lily
ME TOO
BECKY ADEKIITAN | 2/28/2014 9:23:18 AM |
WOW! WAT A WONDERFUL NARRATION.I LUV UUUUUUUUUUU
wat is all these
blackeye | 1/14/2013 3:23:22 AM
Toyin pls grow up u re not matured at al frm ur write up it shows. My advice for u in dis nw year is to drop al ur bad habits for example smoking n alcoholism at least for ur health is too bad u re just 29 wc we knw say naa official age n I knw Niyi parent wil not fold their hands n watch u die in their sons house untimely. U were saying Bimbo akintola is ur role model hear urself yes she is bcos both of u re birds of a weather. If truely u love Niyi d way u claimed do dat for him portray urself in gud way I'm sure dat wil. Secure ur future 2gether. I believe u ve got a gud hrt but is not enough.and again talkless keep ur relationship way frm d eye d public n focus more ur career God bless
Blackeye
nice | 5/23/2013 3:23:31 AM |
That's a wonderful advice...if only she can see this and make best use of this...PPl out there are ready to decieve her with this childish write up and say its splendid but when the relationship crumbles they are also the same set of ppl who ll speak bad of her...TOYIN U DON'T NEED TOO MUCH WORDS TO LET UR MAN OR THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW U LOVE UR HUSBAND KEEP IT TO URSLF AND LET GOD BE D CAPTAIN OF UR MARRIAGE...
toyin ooooo!!!
ayoola | 1/14/2013 3:33:36 AM
Toyin,u sabi lie ooo. See as u lie here. Na GOD go punish u,u don 4gt say e get pple wey sabi u wella,we don 4low u dine and wine b4 now. U wey dey f**k married men around 4 just 30k per nite,u dey c***y ooooo. U no even mention yusuf,deji coco,rotimi ajanaku,seun brown,aremu afolayan,tope adebayo say u don f**k dem all and others. Na so,u dey spoil anybody wey u dey fight 4 producers. No be Tope makeup Niyi dey marry b4,na u go snatch d guy 4 dat innocent gal hand. Nothing do u oooooo.just stop lying 2 pple out dere oo,cos we wey sabi u wella plenty oooooooo,me and u don do parol ooo.
u ar nt serious
oluwatoyin | 4/16/2013 10:31:38 AM |
why some ppl lik 2 destroy human being lik hm u wnt 2 destroy her bt God will nt allw u, u aseless boy/man
Toyin4nollywud Yor
Nice yarn | 2/4/2014 12:46:14 PM |
Nice talk
nonsense
slimhead | 1/14/2013 3:34:03 AM
Long but nonsense senior n professional indeed look gul u need serious deliverance cos u act like someone who is always on cheapdrugs or something cool down calm urself wen acting n pray more. Cos is not by power fame is just in dis wrld it is vernity
men that also slept with toyin
ireti | 1/14/2013 3:40:53 AM
Rotimi ajanaku,big val and babetee(bestfriernds),dotun taylor, her promoter epsalum boss kazeem afolayan,aremu afolayan(all married men) and to top it up she is a big time lesbian
Ireti oloshi
Bimpe | 1/15/2013 6:57:49 AM |
Y lying,Toyin is a good girl.If she refuses to sleep with guys,they start telling lies that they've had her. The Lord will judge IJN.
bimpe oloriburukuu
ireti | 1/15/2013 8:56:42 AM |
Lol
nice story
toyin | 1/14/2013 3:41:18 AM
i wish you good luck.
SMH!!!
Ebony | 1/14/2013 3:48:27 AM
Pls quit hating and get a life, Wish you d best diva......
Toyin
Apple | 1/14/2013 3:48:56 AM
The interview is not bad but too much details. I actually believed when your ex accused you of cheating, not until i heard that another woman was pregnant for him. I hope you will be a good girl to this your new guy because actresses yansh too dey hot :) This your new guy look's polished and speak's well unlike your ex that look's like an agbero.. your ex get one kind amala face..LOL
this girl is funny
mrs ajayi | 1/14/2013 4:28:34 AM
Toyin aimakhu is a liar I dislike this girl so much there was a time she was always disturbing my husband with phone calls.I don't know where my husband met her.she was so desperate but I prayed to God to send her away.
Toyin pepereepee!!!
OLAYINKA | 1/14/2013 8:43:43 AM
Loves your acting and wish you the best.
Toyin pepereepee!!!
OLAYINKA | 1/14/2013 8:43:44 AM
Loves your acting and wish you the best.
I KNOW HER WELLA
JOY | 1/14/2013 9:26:08 AM
I KNOW TOYIN WELLA FROM YABA. SHE DOESNT DATE MARRIED MEN AND SHE DOESNT COPY POEPLE AS WELL. GOD ISNT SLEEPING. U DESERVE IT GIRL.
i wish u all d best
T baby | 1/14/2013 11:06:17 AM
Toyin bares it all here. I wish u all d best. I love ur acting too. Keep it up girl.
Toyin
Meggito | 1/14/2013 2:42:55 PM
Just be prayerful because it is not over until it is over
Editors
Mummytwins | 1/14/2013 11:40:49 PM
I totally understand that Editor are being careful not be quoted wrongly, but you dont have to write the interview word to word and with so much repetition. Yeah, she can talk as much as she want, but I'm sure the editor should have edited some of the context in a professional way. Do I blame Toyin, nope, I blamed the editor.
Editors
Mummytwins | 1/14/2013 11:59:47 PM
Editors
Mummytwins | 1/15/2013 12:35:37 AM
kudos
ABIODUN | 1/15/2013 5:19:50 AM
Hey guys.....its love and she is living in it....it sweet to her, we all will never know, how much she enjoys alot...we just outsiders!!!for they are inlove and it feels so good them...who cares what happens next, but 4 no... LOVE Reigns! let them be......
Hello
Shittu Kafayat | 1/15/2013 6:08:56 AM
I love this
Hello
Shittu Kafayat | 1/15/2013 6:10:22 AM
I love this
SHE TRIED
TRUEALK | 1/15/2013 9:06:20 AM
long story i think she just excited over her new love , i am happy for u Toyin, BUT MR LOVERMAN DONT DISAPPOINT TOYIN O , frm all indication she is dying for this youg dude
useless people
toye | 1/16/2013 8:22:49 AM
Some people are such a f**l....if u dnt no what to say den keep ur comment ....toyin pls dnt mind them u are the best
useless people
toye | 1/16/2013 8:40:08 AM
useless people
toye | 1/16/2013 8:40:24 AM
Love ur swags
Orugun elizabeth | 1/16/2013 1:32:21 PM
Keep it up,the Lord is ur strenght.I lov d way u act. Keep ur guy nd relationship safe nd talkless.
Dont mind dem
Eniola | 1/17/2013 5:04:51 AM
Dont mind dem oloshidedee wish u success in your relationship
EnemiesofSuccess
Idowuolaoke | 1/18/2013 2:19:56 AM
Enemies of success at work,Never mind them, they are Amebos. My advercie 2 u is 2 hold ur Relationship wisliy nd hajust ur dressing in d films.But I like d way u act keep it up, Lord is ur Strenght nd keep ur Relationship safe 4orm people I which u well.
Best of luck
deyo | 1/19/2013 9:44:25 AM
Toyin, I wish you best of luck in this new relationship. Keep praying and the Lord will see you through. I love you girl
toyin the Lord will surely grant your heart desire
faith | 1/20/2013 9:25:22 AM
judge not,so that you will not be judged.we all have a past..toyin God will see you through this relationship and make it work out for you till the end.love you girl
omo toshan
sesi | 1/20/2013 9:31:21 AM
hmmm toyin..wishing u gud nd lastin relationship wit ur hobby to b..u r great, luv d way u act..u r highly sophisticated, but u knw what- jst try to adjust d way u dress in films..alwys try to dress elegantly nd decently,nd dont disclose ur relationship anyhw..nd stop smokin nd takin alcoholic drinks..it isn't gud for ur health..luv u babe..kip it up gal..wishing u al d bst
omo toshan
sesi | 1/20/2013 9:31:27 AM
omo toshan
sesi | 1/20/2013 9:41:35 AM
keep it up
kemi | 1/26/2013 3:28:12 AM
i like u wen actin,but what i hate in ur actin is d way u kiss men,is too bad pls try and adjust.keep it up
Gud talk
Ife | 5/12/2014 11:43:55 AM |
Listen to kemi's advice toyin
so sweet
sexypinky | 1/27/2013 6:50:38 PM
Wow,I love dix,really sweet..mmm sweet love stry...I love u toyin, ,am a big fan ..alwayx lovin d way u act.
advice
quadri bayonle saheed | 1/28/2013 11:56:51 PM
toyin dont mind those enemy of progress (there is how we can do it, we can not satisfy the whole) but just do your best and live d rest and my only advice for u is to adjust ur dressing in acting but apart from dat i like d whole things about u keep it up dont relass lord is your strenght
toyin keep it up
teehai | 1/29/2013 7:25:12 AM
Enemy of progress,? pple are here again 2 blackmail toyin aimaku.Are ? trying 2 break her relationship or wot?Pls let her be nd keep ur dirty mouth shut.Keep it up toyin.D Lord is ur strength
reality
milky | 1/30/2013 10:41:13 PM |
Toyin is a 1class b***h and everyone knows she is only writing poems here
i respect yah courage
zizi | 1/31/2013 3:14:34 AM
hey T yah got courage nd i greet 4 ds u knw d honesty is great my advice u guys sud nt waste time to head for d alter dnt loss him i tink he is God compensation 4 ur lost love nd hearth break. and d part wia u said wen dey ask u out u love dem i blive ds dere r lots lady dt r victims of such God bless u nd yah man
iba
iba | 2/8/2013 5:28:02 PM
May this your marriage be sweeter and sweeter in Jesus name. May God alone crown your effort with success. Patience they say is a virtue and may all learn from your story. You dont have to date married men or act second wife. who is your own is yours and he will come in due season. Be blessed lady
Piece of advice
Monsurat Adeola | 2/9/2013 5:48:55 PM
Nobody wtout a past, those dt comment bad abt u r nt ur creator leave thm 4 gud God. Just pls, my advice to u is to build ur home wt prayer nd respect, love nd b so much sincere to ur man in ur deeds nd does. Dear sis, a gud matrimonial home is established by a God fearn, respecful woman wu alwys c to her husband commandment except d 1 dt is nt of God. Never disclose ur matrimonial affair wt anybdy except d piller of ur home, GOD!
PA
M.A | 2/9/2013 5:59:00 PM
Less i 4gt pls adjust ur dressn. God is ur strenght nd refuge
PA
M.A | 2/9/2013 5:59:21 PM
Less i 4gt pls adjust ur dressn. God is ur strenght nd refuge. Love u
PA
M.A | 2/9/2013 5:59:42 PM
Less i 4gt pls adjust ur dressn. God is ur strenght nd refuge. Love u
Nawa ooo
Christy4christ | 2/15/2013 5:35:18 AM
Bad belle what will u derive in sending this her new guy away Toyin is a good atrees nd everybody has a past even u Mrs Ajayi u beter pray for ur husband dat run after fine babe he need to no christ. U dat cal ur self actor u no de sham oo a man for that mater nawa 4u.Toyin take to d advice of ur wise fans adjust were necessary u can't be love by every body ABO ORO LAUNSO FOMOOLUWABI wishing all d best
Oluwatoyin
Atinuke | 2/19/2013 3:27:06 AM
Oluwatoyin, i have read all the comments above, but i still stand and remain your loyal fan, i love the way you carry out your role/interpretation, couple with the fact i have a sister that bears your name, take it "I LIKE YOU", also your new found love, I am a married woman with four lovely kids, and i married my hubby young, i pray that you guys would both attain greatness in life, you would both have beautiful/blessed children, if you marry another man, i might not really like it, but this handsome looking polished young guy really suits you well, haters can only beef, bad belle can comment, becos they are frustrated and jealous that you are one of the few lucky ones, few has the luck of getting married to a young handsome man like Niyi, take it sweetie pie your man Adeniyi is handsome, dont let any of the bad comments above devastates you, cos the comments are not relevant, ofcos we all have out past, Jesus Christ says, let ye without sin cast the first stone, all said and done, now that you are married, act and dress like one please, dress decently and act moderately, lastly do not disclose/tell what is going on between you and your man to anyone, not even a close pal, like the saying, eeyin kule lota wa, inu ile ni aaseni ngbe, they all wants to be in your shoes, a word is enough for the wise, I love you Toyin and i reject anythg call divorce in your life and Adeniyi. wishing you all the best, i would like to get your number to talk more on phone, here is my number 07069599790. Thank you.
OMG
candy | 2/24/2013 11:45:21 PM
I love u so much,and I love ur funny ways in moovies,but shut d f**k up about u nt dating married men,and also u lied about just screwing just 5 or 6 dude,wat of rotim,olaitan gladitor and innocent(hhs),u don't need the interview if u can't come out clean.but still wish u well girl,and best of luck,and stop exposing ur private life,u owe no one any explanation about ur life
Best wisher
Ganiyat | 2/26/2013 1:34:11 AM
6ta, i wish u best dnt mind dem, Awon elenu marimaso. God wil b wit u.
Keep it up
Bekky | 2/28/2013 5:53:38 AM
Toyin dont mind those enemy of progress just know what you are doing, keep it up dont relass lord is yr strenght.
DPgekuNTvMkpMomo
Ayse | 2/28/2013 9:56:02 AM
Finally congrats toyin lanwai ..I must give it to you cause I have never seen any young entrepreneur that's got her head screwed on like you congrats on all your businesses and the launch of your Elegante vintage line and Elegante perfume.. And saw the work you did on tonto dikeh for complete fashion and susan peters,ini edo for Redsheet mag .Etc.. Pls keep it up,you changed the face of fashion and styling in nigeria mayGod keep uplifting you ..Amen
So so happy for ya......
T-babe | 3/10/2013 5:21:27 PM
Go girl,u and ur hubby are match made in heaven...such is life,pple will surely criticize,,,nywaiz congrats!
4ever together in appyness
saramania | 3/12/2013 5:12:00 AM
happy married live please watch the way you dress and try to stop your smoke and drinking love u keep enjoying yourself
U too much
Oyeronke | 3/22/2013 8:22:43 AM
Most of u av 4gotten dat dere is no present without past,toyin u re 2 much.kip it up bt try 2 amend d way u dress.am wishin u a gud marital life.
I luv u so dearly
Funmiadeleye | 4/15/2013 2:27:30 AM
Am hapi 4 u,i pray dat God wil surely b wit u n Niyi .he wud also put ur enemies to shame IJN,dont b fustrated by wht dey say,kip gloomin...luv u so much
ALAKADA
TEMMY | 4/22/2013 2:18:30 PM
I wish u d best in ur marriage i luv hw u normally act in all movie but adjust ur dressing and i want u to remember one adage dat says(ibaje eniyan ko dase oluwa duro)pls continue doing well bcos God is ur strenght and ur protector luv u.
I bless u and curse ur enemies
Olori Adeola | 4/27/2013 2:41:30 PM
Toyin I love u cus u're such a very good gurl.dnt mind wat d Oloriburuku's are sayin.Let dem kip lamentin cus u're a star already n dey can neva bring u down.Dnt 4get dat haterz can only be jealous of who dey are not n wat dey can neva be.
I wish u all d best in ur new found lover,he wil never leave u and u will neva misbehave to him IJN......haterz u can go to hell,we love Toyin n ur disgustin comments can't make us to hate her.I leave y'all to God!
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
BOSLINE | 5/23/2013 12:11:36 PM
Aunty Toyin am so happy for you my advise to you is all dat miniful in4mation u ar passin 2 us tru actin try to use dem in married.i pray any enemies dat want 2 put assunda GOD will strike dem.
Sure girl
Titilayo | 6/4/2013 7:33:05 AM
Am happy 4 u may the Lord build your home(Amen).
I luv U
Saheed | 6/17/2013 3:28:39 PM
Toyin, U're D Best Actrez I Ever Seen,U're D Most Actress I Admire Most,I LUV U Ty, I Lyk U, I Luv D Way U Act &I Lyk D Way U Live Ur Lyv.(GOD BLEZ U Sister)I am Ur No1 Fans In D Whole World
so wonderful.
johnson | 6/26/2013 4:33:48 AM
so wonderful. Men shay.na god hand u dey.
toyin is good!
festus Owoputi | 6/27/2013 2:46:25 PM
toyin, u re simply my favourite actress. u re so good in ur chosen field that I considered u to be the best among your sets. Honestly toyin aimakhu,u re good & real in acting. wishing u the best & I love u.
omosexy
Ebony | 7/6/2013 8:58:23 AM
abeg leave bad belle pple wey dey jealous.na God go punish dem.Toyin i love everything abt u.nd im api 4 u.
Marzel
Nephemy | 7/9/2013 10:53:21 AM
Congrats to u(Toyin) and ur soulmate(Niyi), i pray dt God in his infinite mercy uphold and stand by u. I ll like to use dis medium to say i do appreciate ur acting and ur spoken grammar. Toyin, c all d comments pple wrote bou u, if u r in dt attitude (flirt) i ld advice u stop nw dt u r married, no man ll c his wife flirt bou n still claim to love her. Stay tuned to ur man(Niyi) to avoid divorce and stay tuned to God, stop dressing nude to attract pple, its bad. I love u!
Me
U | 7/9/2013 10:55:20 AM |
A word is enof for d wise
Marzel
Nephemy | 7/9/2013 10:55:26 AM
my role model
Adenike | 7/14/2013 5:06:36 PM
Toyin,u av alws been my role model.I bliv all u said nd am really happy 4 u abt NIYI..don't feel bad abt wat pple say abt u cos dats what they call JELOUSY.it might be ur friends hiding their identity dat r doing dis to spoil u.but I know God almighty wnt d best for u dats y he kept NIYI for u.MAY AlMIGHTY GOD BLESS UR UNION.....luv u dearly nd kip it up wif ur career.u r d best dear
Mrs jejeloye
Deborah | 7/14/2013 6:59:45 PM
I'm very happy for u bcos u take heart to find love again. I kno is not easy to be jilted, but God has rewarded u wt a Godhearted and handsome guy. Mo gbadunra ni agbara ipe babalola 1930 ohunkohun ko ni ya yin ni orunko jesu. Happy married life. Wish to speak wt u. 07069129919.
i wish d bst
bose | 9/5/2013 2:37:49 PM
my adivce is dat stop ur drinking&smoking&ajust ur dreesing plc 4 god sake i wish all d bst.
jobless people
Tito | 9/19/2013 1:10:39 AM
I realy don't like toyin cus frankly you act like a tout, smoke too much in movies, dress poorly, kissing is irritating. I just hope you can learn from delikes of bukky wright, funke akindele. Let's even take it down to english movies* genevieve, omotola, kate henshaw. U shud atleast have a class.
Mind your business!
Wunmi | 9/24/2013 8:26:08 AM
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone! I hate when people judge others like they themselves are without sin. Toyin is a beautiful and talented actress and if anyone says otherwise let them put up their acting sklls for the world to see. About bearing it all, it is her life, if she wishes to share with her fans I see no reason why she should not. It is called being REAL. Besides if she still does not spill as much you haters would still hate because it is your area of specialty and what you know to do best. You all should get a life! Love is sweet if it comes to you real. I wish you the best Toyin and I pray God perfect your life and marriage and take away your blemishes as I pray the same for myself.

Peace.
good one from you
Beacon- trip | 9/30/2013 9:34:57 PM
Love that in you, its hard to get a celebrity lady of you type. Though not all might be true but I counted it all true for you to narate to this extent. I pray God almighty guide you and your husband. (Amen)
respect ur past
adekunle olalekan hammed incoming artiste | 10/9/2013 12:42:20 AM
past is a place 2 visit nt a place 2 stay.and true luv is wen someone 4get ur past accept ur present nd encourage ur future
thump up
moj | 11/7/2013 9:19:28 PM
Good luck to u!!!!!
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
bukky | 11/30/2013 9:26:13 PM
You said you love prayer which is the key of life,pls make sure u love God and serve Him with all your heart,He will surely direct your ways,i just want you to be more discent than before.May God bless your marriage.
I love toyin aimaku
kemisola | 12/7/2013 10:44:19 AM
Toyin aimaku, u r the best actress in our family my dad dnt watch movie if u r nt there likewise me I so much love u and I pray God I'll hold ur marriage dnt mind those f**ls dat is uttering nonsense dey r just jealous of ur handsome hubby wat a complete couple preety wife nd handsome hubby God I'll continue to strength on behalf of my family we love you
I luv toyin
ifeoluwa | 1/19/2014 12:17:02 AM
Toyin u notin bur da best.......God am short of word....wish u and ur soul mate HML wit blessed child....will continue 2 b ur fan no matter wat #lov u scatter
I love u
Princess | 2/4/2014 7:09:29 PM
I love u toyin plz help me take gud care of niyi devil wil nt separate u dnt may awon abatenije ti tiwon ti baje already tiwon wa eyan kunra dey ar s****d nd illiterant plz change ur mode of dressing in acting bcos u ar nw a married woman 2 be I LOVE U SO MUCH keep it ur dear
U 2 MUCH
OREOLUWA | 2/24/2014 10:59:04 AM
U 2 MUCH BECAUSE U AR BIGGER THAN THEM U AR D BEST AMONG THEM JUST KEEP IT UP I LUV IT
U are too much to me
Flakkybaby | 7/10/2014 11:56:08 PM
Toyin aimaku u are my best friend among d actress,i so nuch love u,cherish u,admire u.i love everytin about u,u are girl of inteligent,i love ur husband too u are so march ur self is God dat created toyin for niyi,nd created niyi for toyin,dnt mind dem dey are all f**l,won mo bose nlo,dnt let anybody spoil ur mood u are blessed fovere.let them say elenu lolenu.God will bless ur home wit beautiful children,obinrin abiro,okunrin abiye u are my best frd 4ver,ajust ur dress,08102144354 love u
U Ar 2much
Oluomo | 7/19/2014 4:22:13 PM
Oluwatoyin Omo Ola Sa Fi Eniyan Sile Oo, Eniyan Ni Eniyan A Maje, Ile Oko E Atulara Wa Bi Okunrin Wa Bi Obinrin Iku O Ni Pa Iwo,oko,omo Iku O Ni Payin Ile Oko E Asan E Send Number Si Mi Ma le Pe E Number Mi Ni Yi 07037351828
Toyin Aimakuh's 100% fan :p
Omotola | 9/12/2014 10:17:51 AM
I love u to d core,I love u like dere is no tomorrow,u are just too natural when u deliver scripts,no forming! Toyin,u are a Diva! No matter what might have happened in d past,it has gone cos you are now a new being and old things have passed away,behold all things have become new! And to those who sat down at one corner thinking that Oluwatoyin maa too te,I pray that Olodumare maa bami ko ba gbogbo yin. God will bless your home IJN,you shall have no cause to regret. Oko a gbo,Iyawo naa a kuta. Haters are free to run their mouth cos it's a free world and they are entitled to their opinion. And to dose wu are busy counting d numbers of men Toyin don sleep with,it's better u get busy. Awon Oniranu gbogbo!.
Comment: