UPDATED: Omotola Storms Atlanta Studio With Bobby V [Picture]

Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Monday, January 28, 2013

Nollywood actress and cute mother of four lovely kids, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has hit a music studio in Atlanta, USA, with award-winning American singer, Bobby V.

Omo Sexy, as she is called, is making a statement that not only core professional Nigerian singers can roll with top American stars, as she, as a very successful actress in Nigeria, can also rub shoulders with respected American music stars.

She is always setting the standard for others to follow. She hopes to boost her music career further when her new album drops in a later date.

NB: Following a lawsuit brought against American singer, Bobby V (formerly called Bobby Valentino) by British singer, Bobby Valentino, the original trademark owner of the name, Bobby Valentino, we are compelled to update our earlier post to correct any confusion the misplaced of name may have cause. Thank you.

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Is Ini Edo Pregnant Again? Check out this Photo…..

No Iyanya please!” ----Tinsel’s Uru Eke

Nike Oshinowo's Marriage To Dr. Duro Soleye Collapses!

Its only in Nigerian movies you would see the following happen.

Diamond Igwe Stages A Multi Million Naira Wedding For Twin Brother

I'm Looking For A Wife, I Want To Marry Soon--Uti

I’VE A MAN IN MAN LIFE…I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE-Benita Nzeribe

Enebeli Comes Alive In 'Bent Arrows' As Movie Hits Shelves

Grab Soda & Pop corn
The Enforcer
1/28/2013 5:47:29 AM
Make I take my lunch break o! Haters, haters where una dey? Oya make una begin bark like dogs that you all are, Omosexy is moving higher and higher o while some useless ash*w*ooo bonga fish is busy attending one party or the other.

Omolicha Omosexy Ekeinde, carry go Nwa Nne you too much, all the pauper, envious haters must die of headache because of ya success.
Before I 4get
The Enforcer
1/28/2013 5:49:17 AM
I no wan hear any yeye yan about dis tory for NFC today - be warned! I will enforce my wrath on any modafhucker
Another Int'l disgrace!
Nneoma
1/28/2013 6:21:25 AM
KpongKpongKpongKpongKpongKpongKpong...i laugh in Ibibio dialect o, wonders shall never cease.....hia-hia (clears throat), let me laugh once more o! hohohohoho! Enuf of this international disgrace madam Toothpickleg Ekeinde, see 2 local champions rocking & rolling in their local frog-voice musical resort. NFC, like seriously Bobby V whos E abi F list is now among d top American stars in UNA dictionary abi bcos he's seen with Omotura? Omotura, stop disgracing urself, carry ur patch-patch clabash nyash go rest for ur bleaching husband house. Anyways, after d flop of ur RTS, wat else do we expect? I must be noticed. Hiahiahiahiahia....try future Michael Jackson ghost, maybe u will get a bit of attention.

Enforcer sweerie, wadupu? Hows my pretty wiffy & sweet boy? Send mi regards to dem oooo! MUAH..lots of love to u. lolzz.
Nneoma my queen
The Enforcer
1/28/2013 6:30:54 AM
Nne my NFC wifey, we dey kampe. Which one come be the essay wey you come write for hia? Tell me make I send Bobby V songs to you if you no know him music well, the guy is too much. Nothing spoil sha, nah only you fit go scot free any other person wey wan follow you will be trashed.
Enforcer my love
Nneoma
1/28/2013 7:13:01 AM
My Sweerie, na only U fit make me match my brake small o! Glad u are all doing fine. As for Bobby V, i may not be trendy when it comes to most western artiste, but i ve goggled him & saw his rating. Na mgbeke wey wan be relevant him be sha, dats why he agree to partner Omotura irrespective of her frog voice...lolzzz. Durling, dnt take it personal o, we re jst having fun. Love u my dearest Enforcer, haterz go drink acid or die of jelosi oooo!
go on sun omot
lolo
1/28/2013 10:54:42 AM
Abeg carry Akon, jay z etc follow body we know that u are equal to their pay
Woooooowwww!!
Lalaland
1/29/2013 5:49:53 AM
Absolutely FABULOUS!!!! Lolo n I will defo be downloading the album! Welldone beautiful omotola...well done....Am sure that if Michael Jackson were alive he would have loved to collaborated with you. Even whitney houston sef would have loved to collaborate!
Neoma lol, sorry
kunle
1/28/2013 6:31:43 AM
commot there, yeye hater, am so happy that this news came on just in time to hit u real bad. better get a job and be relevant with you life rather than dissing people who are doing good with their life.
Nneoma na devil
blessing
1/28/2013 6:37:36 AM
you better go n pack somewhere if you dont have anything to say. Your fellow human being is succeeding and here u are getting bitter about it, i feel sorry for u.
Kunle & she-devil blesing
Nneoma
1/28/2013 7:18:48 AM
Like seriously, ur low-lives rotten IQ didn't tell u i ve got all d right in d world to air my opinion. Anyways, u guys shld take a trip to hell for all i care, it obvious u re gr8tly pained by my comment. As for being jobless, guess u wont be here if u re not jobless like me. If u care to no again, Omotura is as FLOP as d word itself wen it comes to music, so come & smoke my ass. Mtchewwwww!
Floppy Madam
Chyke
1/28/2013 7:30:27 AM
Ofcourse u will d!sgrace ya turaic self once more. After d heavy FLOP of GBA n d d!sgrace u recieved when u gatecrashed Grammy with ya cheap ashaw0 dressing, u still wanna bring another d!sgrace to this country? Oh no! Poor jobless Turaic Mattew is a libil!ty hence u have to do every d!sgraceful stuff just to provide d family with d daily bread. Turaic Mama I hope u don't come back to Naija with H!V after fhucking every cock u see there. Ya Unrecognised Grammy appearece was a dude hold!ng ya ass, dis 1 now is a big hmmmmmmm! Turaic Ashaw0. Hissssssssss!!
ride on omosexy
david
1/28/2013 5:52:34 AM
big up to the diva that rocks our world, she's indeed moving higher while some haters are sobbing, more reason for them to sob. All i wanna say is that omotola is badt gan.
david my guy
The Enforcer
1/28/2013 5:55:13 AM
Omosexy is going to rock 2013 if I have to be a benefactor so be it!
trillion gbosas for omotola
damien
1/28/2013 5:55:18 AM
Bobby V!!! Damn Omotola has taken this to the height no one will ever imagine, who will ever imagine this kinda collabo? infact trillion gbosa for this woman....
zillion ghosas x12
The Enforcer
1/28/2013 5:58:20 AM
I am so excited about this news already. Chai Omosexy the swaggerlicious wife of captain Ekeinde, you too much.
omotura
cutie
1/28/2013 7:41:22 PM
married but single mama u no dey shame?? ur trying too hard,,, do u ever spend time with ur out of job husband and kids?? soon those kids will start calling nanny mum...i pity ur sitdon dey look husband....ur a married woman act like one...stay for house for once and cook for that poor hubby of urs..with ur fake reality show..dissappear for at least a month..we are tired of seein u reduce urself to nothing..fat ass
Cuticle u can kill yoself
Rabiu
1/30/2013 8:20:28 AM
OMOTOLA IS STILL MARTIED, TAKES CARE OF HER FAMILY, CHASING HER DREAMS. YOU THIS GOAT HERE ARE BLEEPING SALIVA. SHE CAN FEED YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND PUT SOME MONEY IN A TRUST FUND FOR YOU WHEN YOU'RE CONFINED TO THE MENTAL HOME YOU'RE HEADED FOR!
Help me, plsss
Upcoming musician
2/6/2013 9:42:20 AM
My name is SMART, i'm hip pop upcoming musician, I have many hit songs but i didn't have money to produce and promote it, pls and plsss help me!!!

Add me on fb funso smart or vst my 2go funso136, 4my detail, tanx.

08134741446 08028393135
Mtchewwwwww
Ij
1/28/2013 5:49:20 AM
Akuko ifo
ij d hater
dupe
1/28/2013 6:01:42 AM
see dem haters wey no like make anybody dey succeed for life..... this one pain dem cos dem no expect am at all, it hit them right where it hurt lol.....
ij heed my advice
kunle
1/28/2013 6:03:18 AM
why are u hating? just give me one reason, better have a change of hart in this new year....
what a way to go omosexy
dami
1/28/2013 5:50:01 AM
Wow!!! this is the way to go omosexy, you dominated last year and here you are again starting the new year with a bang. You are blazing hot and i must say that this collabo is surely gonna be a hit, give it all you gat. kudos to you
dami
The Enforcer
1/28/2013 5:53:16 AM
Gbam, you sabi good music my fwend - Bobby is da bomb.
what a way to go omosexy
dami
1/28/2013 5:52:46 AM
No other like her
Dayo
1/28/2013 5:57:55 AM
Nobody does it better like this woman, i have said it over and over again, omo na just the only biggest thing in this game, no other can match up to her, she has carved a niche no one else can get close to.
Married and flirting
Kennrosie
1/31/2013 2:17:23 PM
You mean f*****g men better, is that what you meant? I used to like this woman and her roles in Nigerian movies, however since I read, watched her interviews and her hubby complaining about some powerful people after his wife then I have doubt about her values and integrity.
Mrs Ekeinde's flirtation with dirty pig like Taiwo Afolabi gave me overly concerns, and Afolabi has a notorious history of messing with married women. Sorry Capt. Ekeinde.
we are by ur side omosexy
dele
1/28/2013 5:59:37 AM
you sabi pass all of the omotola, any other one na counterfeit, continue soaring high, we your fans will surely stand by you cos you are simply a super and amazing woman.
Nice
Mee k
1/28/2013 6:02:03 AM
Beautiful mother, dat's nice.., love u load....
nothing special.....
chibuzo
1/28/2013 6:03:12 AM
Really, i see nothing special if someone snaps or chats with anyone. I do not see Bobby Valentino as being better than an ordinary Nigerian or any other person.
chibu nonsense
kunle
1/28/2013 6:07:29 AM
see dem, another one of dem, pathetic people who never see anything good when someone is making headway in life, u ought to be thrown down to the bottomless pit cos u are really a sorry ass.
Chibuzo don't think
The Enforcer
1/28/2013 6:20:51 AM
You go wrong when you think, BV can only be compared to artist such Nero etc.. Not like I don't appreciate our Naija artist, there are some good one's around. Follow share in good things this 2013.
The Enforcer
chibuzo
1/28/2013 6:27:09 AM
I am not talking about naija songs as almost all of them are useless to me. I am talking about humanity. We bring down ourselves too cheaply cos we are not famous or rich. I saw Tony Blair standing on a cue in 2009.
mean to say Neyo
The Enforcer
1/28/2013 6:32:14 AM
Pardon me, Neyo not Nero.
chibuzo,poverty goat
AGNESS
1/28/2013 10:22:26 AM
U never impress any body ,u are sheat and u continue to vomit sheat.If u are realy in europe ,u must be an illego,u are not polished.Reply me cos I wanna fhuck s**t out u.
AGNESS
chibuzo
1/28/2013 12:33:58 PM
sorry to disappoint u because i am british.....
No other like her
Dayo
1/28/2013 6:03:28 AM
pace setter
tope
1/28/2013 6:04:59 AM
omotola always keep setting the pace while others follow, really happy for her. just cant wait to listen the the song cos i know it sure gonna be da bomb.....
No other like her
Dayo
1/28/2013 6:07:42 AM
big up omosexy
jerry
1/28/2013 6:09:38 AM
Bobby V, oo dis one bo be beans ooooo, omosexy i say congrats to you, nothing you do will surprise me cos your name alone na surprise, everything about u comes with it.
hottest collabo
deoye
1/28/2013 6:11:22 AM
late last year it was the reality show, now it's a collabo with the American singer, damn omotola is really blazing hot, any one that comes near her to challenge her will surely burn to ashes
Iye!!!
Lollypop
1/28/2013 6:35:55 AM
Hahahahahahaha dis NFC is so filled wit fake pple o, go to LIB & c real pple talkin. Enforcer if u rily wanna attack any1 who says anytn bad abt omot, den u hv 2 go 2 LIB & challeng d peeps dere, mehn na u go tire. U knw NFC peeps ar afraid of being called haters hence d reason y dey alwaz hail ds woman evn wen she is misbehavin. She rily hv sit ha ass down cos pple ar already tired of her reality show, it is nw so boring & pple no longa wanna watch it. Omot pls face ur acting carreer cos dats wat u knw hw to do best or else na so so flop u go dey see o.
lollypop
daniel
1/28/2013 7:06:15 AM
people are not what? perhaps u are from outta sapce cos her show is the bomb and we are still enjoying it like c***y. You are sad cos u are mad about this collabo, sowi oo if you are not happy, berra go and jump into the lagoon if u are not down with her success. i no blame u, if not for LIB that is not posting my comment on her blog, many people are also complaining about that, else u would have seen a deluge of comments
Lollypop
Chyke
1/28/2013 7:44:43 AM
Weldone. U said it as it is. I even commented on LIB as anonymous. Omotura is d true definition of d word 'DISGRACE'. I don talk am finish.
lolly
femi
1/28/2013 10:55:26 AM
U ave said it all, abeg let dis Omot fans go to LIB, dem go fear people dey knack omot d truth on LIB unlike d way NFC dey hype her abeg make una go LIB u go fear fear, nd u( ave 4gotten ur name) na every comment Linda dey post including those wey dem yab her sef she go post am so no hanky panky on dah site mehn # madam omotola a.k.a. Notice me by force abeg siddon 4 una acting side, music is a no go area 4 YOU #my opinion#
Lie
Jades
1/28/2013 6:41:53 AM
Bobby V is a washed-up R&B artiste that no one knows anymore, And never won any award, So get your story straight,
jades
dupe
1/28/2013 7:17:16 AM
u are just a pathetic being that just cant deal with d fact that omotola is soaring high musically.
Jades
Chyke
1/28/2013 7:48:57 AM
Gbam!! True talk. Don't mind NFC n their usual hype on Omotura. We know who is who na. Bobby V has a dead career na. He is washed-up. Him no even reach Justin Bieber.
hehehehehehehehehe......
Ken
1/28/2013 7:20:23 AM
I hope as a married woman, she won't end up fhucking dis unknown artist. Any ways, I don't expect less after a floppy reality show.
ken
dupe
1/28/2013 7:40:17 AM
roll over suckker, lmao...omotola ain't in ur league so get it to ur head.
we careless about dem haters
Tope
1/28/2013 7:27:18 AM
if enemies like make dem go jump into the ocean or hang transformer, we omotola's fans dont give a ish, we just wanna be reading how our queen is doing it big out there and making this nation proud.
love u omosexy
Tosin
1/28/2013 7:30:14 AM
sweet omosexy, da hottest diva, i love what you do and i must say that you are a source of inspiration to me. love u.
love u omosexy
Tosin
1/28/2013 7:40:27 AM
BUSY BODY
WHO CARES
1/28/2013 9:30:06 AM
THIS WOMAN NA REAL BUSY BODY WHO CANT STAY ONE PLACE AND TAKE CARE OF HER FAMILY ONLY TO BE FHUCKING ARROUND THE WORLD, SHAMELESS WOMAN WHO WANT TO BE NOTICED BY ALL MEANS.
Fake woman
Kennrosie
1/31/2013 1:54:50 PM
You remind me of the dirty pig Taiwo Afolabi who screws her for more than four years and she is still married. Only a b***h will sleep with a pervert because of money and Afolabi has a history of messing with single and married women altogether.
NA REAL BUSY BODY
MEG
1/28/2013 11:13:21 AM
ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES THIS WOMAN MAKES LOVE TO HIS SIDDON AND LOOK HUSBAND,TODAY LONDAY SHOW,TOMOROW GHANA REALITY SHOW,NEXT IS YANKEE ;TOWING THE WHOLE WORLD JUST FOR THE SAKE OF BEEN A CELEBRITY,NA WA OH ;MARRIAGE TO ALL THESE CELEB NA HALF OF DOO ,I PITY THE SO CALLED HUSBAND.
meg
ruth
1/28/2013 1:37:09 PM
as long as the husband loves it that way, what can u do?
Truth b told
Cuteeyes
1/28/2013 1:15:43 PM
Nt hating on her bt truth b told omotola may b gud in actin bt i dnt c her doin d same in singing cos rily av hed some of her songs,ther4 BV wud nt rily do much if she rily does nt asv d talent........just saying
ride on quin
Rowina
1/28/2013 2:09:41 PM
dat's my quin, omosexy the pacesetter.
JJ
JJ
1/28/2013 5:58:36 PM
is it possible that Omo is not sleeping with all these young smalll small boys?bec the hubby is not with her and she may get drunk and forget her self.no one is perfact ooooooo.make Omo take am easy oooo ELSE

I like her but i dont trust any woman at alll even one including my mama
jj
daniel
2/1/2013 3:48:52 AM
you really must have experience dis distrust with ur munm and wife or perhaps girlfriend, sorry life ain't fair to u in dat aspect but that dont mean that is the way it does with everybody, do not generalize it and as a matter of urgency, change ur thought.
By force music
Queen
1/28/2013 8:06:33 PM
Omotola go and feed ur family, Haba..music na by force? if u like go sing with Witney Houston ur voice will still be the same...this ur notice me habit is getting out of hand. why cant u feature Beyounce? I thought u said she's ur idol or something...Beyounce ko...Beyounce ni, who dash monkey banana, na only this Bobby whatever go fit stand ur useless voice..help am spoil his GPA
queen
angela
1/29/2013 12:28:26 AM
abahhhhhh, why are some Nigerians hating this much, why will people like u not se anything good in what someone else is doing, what u should rather do is wish her well... PLsssssss the world dont need people like u
omotola
nayo oiwa
1/29/2013 12:14:36 AM
I think omotola is trying to hard to do many things at the same time. I personally do not even think "Omotola the real me" is something to talk about. I can hardly hear what she says sometimes. I think she is a better actress than a singer.
nayo oiwa
Damien
1/29/2013 12:24:46 AM
we are all entitled to ou own opinion, i agree with u dat she's better off an actress, ofcos she is cos that is what made her to be popular, but it's not a crime to do something else, which i see that she isn't doing bad at all. On the other hand i do not agree with u is where u pointed out about her reality show, i think and know that the show is a really good one, worth commending her and i love every minute of it.
Damien
nayo oiwa
1/29/2013 6:44:06 AM
Hai Damien ,

Thank you for your opinion. You have said it very kindly my brother. I do appreciate it and i think you are somehow right, there is nothing wrong with doing different things.
Wetin she wan sing?
Big Oways
1/29/2013 12:45:19 AM
This woman no go sit down one place look after her family..wetin she get wey she wan sing?if she like make she go Snoop Lion studio na the same r*****h wey she don sing b4, she go still sing..Hissssssssssssss
bigoways
blessing
1/29/2013 1:51:32 AM
Na song she won sing, and we are fans like cant wait to hear it.
omotola
john
1/29/2013 1:22:19 AM
Omotola to me it's like Jay Z, whatever the dude touches or does is just fine by many, love her regardless of what any one says.
omotola
john
1/29/2013 1:51:49 AM
so sexy
olamide
1/29/2013 1:58:43 AM
she's so sexy, so sexy......
Omotola
Angell
1/29/2013 2:38:43 AM
You are a great actress, but you can never ever sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Omosexy
Ella
1/29/2013 6:37:29 AM
Omo u want cause earthquake ooo for nollywood, continue doing wot u love doing and wt u ve passion for and God will bring it to perception ok. Omosexy rules while others follow.
Thunder Nyash
Mcray
1/29/2013 2:11:02 PM
This woman no dey tire to fhuck around the world. She cannot sing for kobo, she is unintelligent judging from her reality show cos all she does is laugh like a disabled girl, she even called a blazer a suit in one of the episodes and an Indian man corrected her on the show. Omotuba just stick to acting don't kill your career with singing cos u just cannot sing if u like fhuck Jayz for a collabo u cannot sing. SHIKINAAA stop fhucking around come home and take care of your family u look very desperate right now.
Akiko
Ifynwa
1/30/2013 12:09:31 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha odikwa very risky
a singer what
an big lie
1/30/2013 12:21:15 PM
anyone that say that omot can sing is only lying to her. that frog voice that she has can block ones eard rums. one more thing make she come back come take care of her children as sometimes she behaves as if she is single smdh. mother of 4 abeg behave like a mother for once in your life. asin that picture wey you show us with bobby v btw a now z lister made you look like an attentin seeker. so madam park well make i see road pass...mschew!!!!!
Unpopular Musician
Kennrosie
1/31/2013 1:48:05 PM
Sorry Omosexy, Bobby V is not a popular artist here in the USA. I barely know him or heard about him beside I am American.
Unpopular Musician
Kennrosie
1/31/2013 1:55:03 PM
Unpopular Musician
Kennrosie
1/31/2013 2:17:42 PM
kennrosie or kerosine?
brian
2/1/2013 3:37:07 AM
American my foot,u must be one of the newly enslaved people from Africa down to America, no wonder you do not know who Bobby V is, you this f00l creating false id just to diss omotola, you really must be outta your mind.
I dey shock 4 haters sha
sydney shocker
1/31/2013 4:18:10 PM
Hahahahahaaha una no go kill person here sha`see hw una finish omotala hahahahaha na wa sha'well 4 me she sucks as regards singin sha bt other thinz she does like her reality shw think she rocks.....abeg mk una no kill de babe 4 here`den her husband....hmmmm lips sealed
Good
Dorc
2/1/2013 6:20:58 AM
That is good one, i can't wait to see it
Help me, plsss!!!
Upcoming musician!!!
2/6/2013 9:46:21 AM

Add me on fb funso smart or vst my 2go funso136, 4my detail, tanx.

08134741446 08028393135
GkexTIekiiLXTCxQ
Manu
2/28/2013 8:27:40 PM
the first design has selint auction on both front and back the other two don't please select which one like based on color and we either add or remove selint auction from back Also, the second option is an example of using the under coat as white it isn't going to be as bright as say pure white like Brinkley logo beneath art but will look similar to this Please call me with questions and or clarification thanks
Omosexy
Ransom
3/19/2013 2:59:49 AM
If u don't ve enemeis, that means you don't ve character. Go omotola don't listin to there f**kin s**t coment.