Terry G Poses With Son In New Photo, Christens Baby 'Rex'

Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Akpako master, as Terry G is fondly called, is not new in the entertainment industry in Nigeria. In 2012, the singer welcomed his first child, a son, from his UK-based babymama. The singer has christened his son Rex.

As a way of building a formidable bond with his son, the Idoma-native entertainer has been showing love to his baby boy. A picture recently went viral on the internet where the singer backed his child.

Now, another photo is about flooding the online media showing Terry G and his son, Rex, posing in a new photograph.

Terry is definitely enjoying fatherhood.

VIDEO EXPOSED: D'Banj Was A 419ner In London But Escaped Police Arrest--JJC Skillz

MORE PHOTOS FROM CHIDI MOKEME'S TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE--WHITE WEDDING HOLDS THIS SATURDAY

MORE PICTURES: THISDAY NEWSPAPER JABI OFFICE, HITS, IN ABUJA

FRAUD ALERT: Enebeli Elebuwa Does Not Need N5m Hospital Bill

maybe like father like son
GUY INDIA
2/5/2013 7:34:52 AM
boy no go smoke ganjah like ur daddy
Run 4 ur life
Igbodo
2/5/2013 7:53:02 AM
Dis boy fit enter studio cum dey mad like his papa 4 example free madness by toto master
hmmm
lolo
2/5/2013 8:11:58 AM
the chemical they used in da photo shopping no improve this ugly man and his pikin at all
kolo master and ashi mama
kolo
2/5/2013 9:50:06 AM
snake and python don bon pickin,u no see decent girl for niger, na de one wey don do ash*w* tire go bon pikin for u,no be this london wey we de so.u node shame,any way I wish u what u see.
this man...
Lalaland
2/5/2013 11:11:21 AM
....reminds me of an armed robber! No matter whatvhe is posing with o whether na with him mama o or him monkey looking pickin it can never delete his armed robber image!
Lalaland slut
Josy
2/5/2013 11:45:44 PM
For sayng all dat ruubbish against Terry G & an innocent baby, U re a mad goat. You think everybody fcuk about in London like u do? Goat!
Hmmmm,,
Dithy
2/5/2013 8:41:56 AM
Terry G,abeg,no teach dat boy bad ways oo,plz. Soon,he wil start eating "weed" wit you. Plz,be a good father,k? D love is cool.
also
someone
2/5/2013 9:12:39 AM
terry g, tyrain this boy in the fear of the Lord oo
dis boy don smok wed 4rm birth
big chop
2/5/2013 11:52:36 AM
that's so cute nigga
Letter 2 Rex
Smash
2/5/2013 12:06:55 PM
Dear rex it is nt my fault dat ur fada cut his igbo{weed}hair bt i heard dat tonto is abt datin ur dad,hmmm,if d 2 of knack akpako my dear u will be forced 2 grow.
HABA lolo/lala
Cuteeyes
2/5/2013 12:22:25 PM
Talk abt d papa bt free d small boy nw wetin him do una bsides wetin terry g steal wen u cal am armu roba?
boy
passy
2/5/2013 12:29:21 PM
pls first go comot dat tin way u cary for head.any way train ur pikin in d fear of el~shadie.
Help me plss
Upcoming musician
2/5/2013 12:43:47 PM
Pls i ned every one help. I hav many hit songs but i didn't have money to produce and promote it pls help me plssssss!!!

Add me on fb funso smart or vst my 2go id funso136. 4my detail, tanx.

08134741446
08028393135
Help me plss
Upcoming musician
2/5/2013 12:45:06 PM

Add me on fb funso smart or vst my 2go id funso136. 4my detail, tanx.

08134741446
08028393135
Total recall
Liliano
2/5/2013 1:09:34 PM
No b dat 'total recall' pickin b dis? Hop say anold swazzniga a.k.a commando permit u 2 carry him 'total recall' pickin pose 4 dis pix?
A word to listen
Angel
2/5/2013 1:14:58 PM
Terry g pls take good care of him ooo
good ways
yawan
2/5/2013 10:18:41 PM
hey abeg try tech dis gud did ,grwm him in de lord way....no smokin no fre madnezz lol
M hapi 4 u
Chloeyice
2/5/2013 10:55:54 PM
Who sey d baby nd im papa no fyn????una done born una own???mayb im go resemble ma grand-ma goat pikin.......terry g .m so hapi 4 ya.....
AS FOR ME AND ................
MADAM
2/5/2013 11:58:26 PM
My eyes the baby is goodly too cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Terry G. might technically not be facially gifted but he is bodyly blessed. And no one should prophecy ganja, igbo, weed or bush into the future of this cute baby.
Grow well boy !
Eternity Frustration
Pangolo
2/6/2013 1:00:34 AM
Lalaland and Lolo are forever frustrated as we all know their logo is bitterness and tears so nothing different from all the groups of vices can come from them and most importantly dont forget that they are Psychiatric patients.they are the jokers and jesters of this cite they do this here on charity so whatever you read here from them do not take on board as they are here to make you laugh and if you choose the opposite think twice
Cute guy
Nwa
2/6/2013 6:07:57 AM
Ter*y g na my guy,if u tink u get head go smoke igbo n check weda ur brian no go crack.ewu dem,can ur sperm pregnant even mad wmoma,if al*hol hs nt dry u up.f**k lik tery g n lets wait 4 d out com
terry G
xd'Giz
2/7/2013 12:52:14 AM
Terry G bro...m wishing you the very best with your son....expecting a bell.....my hapinex's dat..u doing good 4ur self financialy.....you a star..u'v introduce so many stylez which coming up artiz are on d path...Your baby is cute cause he's from Godz image and lyknex
8taz
xd'Giz aka Raptherapy/thorn
2/7/2013 12:58:22 AM
i hate peepz that say s**tz about someone that'z above in all radification...Terry G is a star..where he is y'all mouth Runnerz are dreaming to be...but guess what y'all ain't gonna reach there except in after-Life.. Thumbz up for Terry g....Rex your dad's a star...you'r born with a golden spoon...just grow up and do more than what he did.
PRA SYSTEM
S.O
2/12/2013 6:36:43 AM
GINGER YOU HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THAT IS NOT BY BEING BORN WITH A SILVER SPOON........... KEEP GOING HIGHER YOU ARE JUST THE ONE SENT FROM HEAVEN TO BRING THE SWAGGER TO THE WORLD AND YOU HAVE DONE IT PERFECTLLY WELL.REX UR FATHER HAS DONE WELL AND I KNOW BY GOD'S GRACE YOU WILL FLY HIGHER THAN YOUR FATHER GOD BLESS ALL AMAYI'S FAMILY
4gt dem all
Lordrbee d Gr8
2/18/2013 3:30:23 AM
Terry u na my main dude, mk u 4gt all d tinz wey dem bad belle dey tlk, na jelosy dy wry den cuz dem no fit rch wia u dy 2dy & som no even gt duzz 2 tk 4k woman tlkles of 2 gv am belle. Bt abg no gv dat pikin igbo smoke sha.....
Terry g
Clinty
3/23/2013 4:06:53 PM
Terry .g. plz look after dat boy were teach him how to sing oo teach him right .k. I day feel yr swags and yr songs,plz sign me am gud at hit songs and hit rapper i need yr help plz my number is 08153822437.. jah bless greeting to yr son is me clinty.
Terry g
Clinty
3/23/2013 4:09:38 PM
Terry g plz look after dat boy were dot teach he how to smoke oo teach him right .k. I day feel u , so help am up coming and dis are my number 08153822437 am good at rapper if u do dat jah bless
Terry g
Clinty
3/23/2013 4:11:50 PM
Terry g
Clinty
3/23/2013 4:12:09 PM
BEfkEtqjoHrVkNWa
blog posting
6/10/2013 8:11:19 AM
Say, you got a nice article post.Thanks Again.
I be actor
My nam na face round
8/26/2013 4:58:42 PM
Terri g . U be veri good man congratulation you wit ur son l pray dat may god giv you more money to tran im in jesus emen pls l ded a job from urs l get mene song for u repy
rapper
omale sunday
11/11/2013 10:20:11 PM
oche u b d best
D young terry gzux on d beat
D yong terry gzux 4rm niger state mx
7/5/2014 6:22:21 AM
Terry gzux dat my boss bt we hav neva seen b4 nd i wil very by seign him dat ol i want i lov u terry g longlive my boss
so happy for u praaaaa
s.o
8/27/2014 3:31:29 PM
terry God bless dis boy for us he will live long and be richer than his father ijn i trust ur mum and sisters they will spoil the boy with love nice one jinger