Uche Jombo’s Hubby: My Wife Is The Best In The World
Story by Babajide Ogunbumi/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size After several hits from the public about the kind of marriage the Nollywood controversial actress, Uche Jombo had, a few days to the premier of her movie, My Life, My Damage, Uche dragged her hubby to the soil of Nigeria.

Shortly after he arrived, Kenny Rodriguez said that “my wife is the best woman in the world. She’s such a wonderful woman with an interesting personality. Even before I met her, I have been seeing few Nigerian movies, but the fact remains that the Nigerian movie industry has really grown big and are doing better production.”

Now, the question a lot of people are asking is that, in what area is her wife good?

Click for Full Image Size

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

PHOTO: Uche Jombo's Hubby In Nigeria For Wife's Movie Premiere

Real Me Show: Omotola Goes Hot On Fans

Upcoming Singer, Damoche Shot Dead At LASU By Suspected Cultists [PICTURES]

Skin Discoloration: Tonto Dikeh, Fans Panic

EXCLUSIVE: Ibinabo Highlights Challenges In AGN Health Scheme After 100 Days In Office

DORIS SIMEON OPENS COSMETIC SHOP

Seyi Law Not fit To Be Special Marshal- Fan Explodes

I'M RICH AND FAMOUS. FORGET ABOUT THE FACE PEOPLE--Bance Replies Nigerians

Damoche's Death: Reprisal Attacks On Going In LASU

Shame unto lolo nd lala
Ghanaba Dzataba | 3/3/2013 7:22:10 AM
Where are they. Lolo and Lala. Haters of anytin gud, come nd see what we cal perfect march. Marriage from heaven . My sister enjoy urself cos u deserved it. Shame unto lolo nd lala
Uche
Iruka | 3/3/2013 7:33:22 AM |
Nfc which kain yeye Question bi dis, wetin una wan hear, how she bi for bedroom? Nawaoo.
Babjide
Chiyoma | 3/3/2013 7:39:12 AM |
Before anything please go and learn your adjectives well and put them in a right place,mean while MR kenny R is proud of his wife and that my counts a lot in their Marriage.
Aha!
Lalaland | 3/3/2013 8:26:12 AM |
Wayo mr rod what sheit you talking?!? Ahahaha! Answer just one kwesion why are you both staying in different country? is that what you pepo do in portorico? Aha! Best infhuckindeed! Abegi shurrup make we hear word jare! Tell us the troot and stop lying about that old mama you blindly married! Mtcheeeew!!
one kwesion pls....
Lalaland | 3/3/2013 8:28:46 AM |
Has anybody heard this ghetto bronx portorico speak? Cos i can tell pepos background from the way they speak whether it is polished or bush primitive speaking! I want correct ansas pls while eagle eyes are continuing our investigation! I gotta gotdamn smoke this portorico out! Too much secret for my liking!
hahaha
lolo | 3/3/2013 1:52:52 PM |
And we are still asking the kwestion too o..in what area is uche perfect?..
Dearest
Lalaa | 3/3/2013 9:46:28 PM |
The other kwesion is which type of kwesion mark borrowed husband is he?
UCHE JOMBO
uche | 3/3/2013 10:41:47 PM |
WHY ARE YOU ALL AKSING, YOU YOUR SELF ARE YOU THE BEST, COMMON UCHE ENJOY B/C NOTHING YOU WILL DO IN LIFE THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT TALK, ALWAYS BE YOU SELF DONT MIND THEM. I LOVE YOU SISTER AND FRIEND.
NICE
OBAA U | 3/10/2013 9:59:56 AM |
LOLO IS NONE OF UR f****** DAMN BUSINESS
UGLY HATER..BOTH U AND THAT WACK LALALAND
YALL NEED LIVES AND PRAYERS AND I BET BOTH OF YALL COME FROM THE SAME FAMILY
I FEEL SORRY FOR YALL
.............also
Iruka | 3/3/2013 7:53:50 AM |
Make una go get the rest of the premiar pictures, its everywhere now..
Iruka
Lalaland | 3/3/2013 8:35:52 AM |
Abeg we no wan see no yeye pichas please! Mtchee!
na wa...
tito | 3/3/2013 7:24:00 AM
NFC una be f**l 2 ask that kind of question...
na wa
me | 3/3/2013 7:25:22 AM
Uche's husband is c***y about her. So why are some people trying hard to destroy her marriage?
nfc
ganger | 3/3/2013 7:43:44 AM
maybe at bed lol...nfc u guys are gossip i swear
ganger
Lalaland | 3/3/2013 8:34:49 AM |
Which kine yeye bed? Who tell you that they fhuck?!? They dont! Mtchew! The portorico is in front of camera so must talk lies nah! Wetin else una expect?!?
Lalaland where are you
Isabelle | 3/3/2013 7:58:29 AM
Lala and lolo, have you guys heard this? I know it's Sunday you must be busy, but please come and drop some comments. I really like Uche, however I must agree with you that there is something wrong with this marriage and we'll hear about it sooner or later. Let's just wait and see
Isabelle
Lalaland | 3/3/2013 8:32:56 AM |
Who tell you it is sunday here in australia? It will soon be tuesday sef here in australia it aint sunday o! Anyways of course the stewpid portorico go talk this nonsense nah or do you expect him to tell us as this their stewpid marriage really is?!? Of course not nah! Sometimes una stewpid sha cos una sabi believe in lies! Mtchew!
Lala
Isabelle | 3/3/2013 8:36:36 AM |
Sorry Lala forgot to calculate the time difference since here in Ottawa it's Sunday morning
Isabelle
Lalaland | 3/3/2013 8:55:18 AM |
We are down under at the bottom of the world map.
Uche's husband
Isabelle | 3/3/2013 8:33:36 AM |
I'm wondering who this Rodriguez of a guy tries to deceive? If he really loves his wife, either he takes her to live with her where he lives or he stays with her in Nigeria. That's how married people who love each other live. To tell the truth he looks too gay to me.
right
lela | 3/3/2013 4:18:55 PM |
I agree with you I thought it just me,there is something not right about him.
lela
Isabelle | 3/3/2013 7:10:02 PM |
Yes lela, we shall hear something one day I'm telling you
Isabelle
lela | 3/4/2013 12:00:04 PM |
I cann't wait to hear that soon.
The best
Apple | 3/3/2013 8:00:12 AM
My husband is also the best in the world! abi wetin we go talk about our spouses?
NOTHING WRONG
ANN | 3/3/2013 10:01:34 AM
INSTEAD OF COUPLES TO BE LIVING TOGETHER AND FIGHT ALL THE TIME ITS BETTER THEY STAY APART ATLEAST THAT WILL EVEN MAKE THEM MISS EACH OTHER AND FOR UCHE JOMBO WORK; AS AN ACTRESS ITS GOOD ;IF NOT THE HUSBAND WILL EVEN GET TIRED OF STAYING AT HOME WHEN THE WIFE IS OUT ALL THE TIME.
Nice one der Mr Rod
Lawrencia | 3/3/2013 12:28:55 PM
Nice one there Mr Rodriguez, if u are not proud of ur wife who else will u be proud of? nice couple. Pls continue to support her in everything and be there for her just as Mr Ekeinde has been the pillar of support for the success story of our own Omosexy.
On uche jumbo's marriage
Mozy | 3/3/2013 1:43:27 PM
Make ona leave dey alone to enjoy dere marriage. Is nt a mistake to be in luv. I take God beg ona make ona pray for dem ooooh.
Good to love
Oge | 3/4/2013 2:01:41 AM
Why can't u people mind your businesses. He is in love with her good and fine. But Uche need to pray hard. And I will advice them to live together as husband and wife if they really love each other. Thats my take on that.
Careful Lolo and Lalaland
Na me biko | 3/4/2013 6:20:04 AM
Lolo and Lalaland my foot. I dont really blame you but the mugus NFC's correspondence who are gossip mongers that are always taking delight in running few people down. One day I will certainly love to hear what Uche Jombo does to this good for nothing people. I noticed that most of the celebrities are just loved by them, the reason, no matter what offense they commit does not attract negative comments from them
KENNY RODRIGUEZ
Tina | 3/5/2013 6:56:34 AM
Kenny is a photographer, someone bore him a baby girl sometime in Nov 2011 and got married to Jumbo May 2012. He is quite young and has photographed celebrities like JayZ.
A perfect match
muna | 3/6/2013 7:03:52 AM
Awwwwwwwww this is a perfect combination,I just pray it last. You guys are so cute, nice choice Uche.
Uche Jombo and Kenny Rodriquez
Angela Leow | 5/1/2013 6:12:51 AM |
I noticed "Mr and Mrs Rodriquez, because I subscribe to "African Wedding Magazine", came to know about it, through a facebook friend; and was curious about the African bridal scene. I happened to see this couple, " Uche and Kenny", Kenny looks almost exactly like my very first boyfriend, whom I shall never forget, and whom, I really should have been married to!!.

I am delighted for Uche and Kenny, they must work, to keep their marriage strong; forget about the " haters", both men and women!. I say, Uche is a grand petite woman. She is a positive, smart woman. Kudos for you.
Don't forget, good things- take time, interest and energy invested.

Because of this couple, I probably will be interested to find a Nigerian movie, featuring Uche!. What an interesting Name. I wish them both, success, prosperity and every good thing, in Jesus Name.

Angela.
Isabel, lala n lolo
Maya | 3/6/2013 7:34:41 AM
Three words for you guys"go hang urselve".
osofia go London carry wife come while actin, Uche go australia get hubby make una live d poor gurl alone nw....abi na una 1 marry her NI? Biko ha pu Nu ya like dat... He or she dat finds wife or husband finds good tin....make una liv dem joooooooh. .
DANSTEL | 3/6/2013 11:21:13 AM
make una leave dis couples NW.make dem enjoy...na
I Wonder o
Queen | 3/7/2013 1:02:22 AM
Let all da jealousies go 2 the lagoon and drawn themselves. Or is it bc their hobbies are nt proud 2 call their names much more of letting d whole world knw how best d are.
Enemy of progress
Divine | 3/9/2013 2:08:56 AM
lalaland d person u jst called old mama, is beta dan u, ur gilfrnd, ur sisters nd d hole of ur families. Is beta u go nd continue wit ur land souvey nd dnt ur nose in pples affair. i***t............!
Congrate
Osharekurhe peter | 3/23/2013 1:48:45 AM
Enjoy my dear
congrats
pride | 4/8/2013 11:24:19 AM
wish u all the best
Uche Jombos Hubby
udora | 4/8/2013 1:54:21 PM
that is wat we call perfect match. GOD TOO MUCH ABEG. MY GUL ENJOY OOOOH
IF E DY PAIN U
SPLASH | 4/19/2013 2:21:36 PM
If e dy pain u say dem don fine each oda e beta mke u go hug transformer o bcos der done b 1 body nd one soul.....,carry on my dear couples it's ur tym 2 luv
NA D TRUTH
DELKEM | 5/7/2013 10:08:41 AM
Uche don't mind the bloggers, u 're the best
pity urself
oma | 5/13/2013 3:16:11 AM
Lolo n lala frm d way u two talk,is obvious u guys are gud 4 nothin,nothin gud has ever com out of ur mouth,stop sayin bad tinz abt ppl cz d truth is doz ppl ar far better than a thousand of u guys put 2geda
Perfect match
Ng | 6/24/2013 3:29:27 AM
I love ur union,may God b wit ur marriage,let those dat hate good tins go ad hug transformer,goodluck joor
I have always loved uche
Jackie | 7/11/2013 7:17:57 PM
Soo beautiful uche, what a handsome husband you have my dear, u so blessed! Kenny radriguez seems really into you & i kno God will bless him cos e bible says he who finds a wife, finds a good thing & obtains favour from the lord. May God bless u soon with e fruit of the womb. U deserve it, i leave u with love, peace, happiness & fufilment, i know there re good things ahead... I love you both but God loves u the most.
couple
Dongid | 7/16/2013 1:48:56 PM
QUE BONITO !!!!!!. PERO BUENO.UCHE DEAR, ENJOY UR MARRIAGE WELL WELL. GOD WILL SEE U THRU. LET DEM SAY. IT,S NORMAL. I ADMIRE U SO MUCH, DAT AM HAPPY U DID NOT STEAL SOMEONE,S HUSBAND. KUDOSA. NA UR OWN U MARRY. DO ,MAKE U BEGIN DEY DROP D CHILDREN. WE DEY UR BACK. PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.
best couple
Amelia | 10/17/2013 4:47:58 PM
you people are the best couple ever. To show that you are enjoying see the kind of dress style you have on there its cute for your Uche.
Shut up
celestinmusyoka | 11/8/2013 12:04:45 PM
Uche, never listen to pole. mind your own business with your husband.
congrats
stellamaris | 7/4/2014 7:19:38 PM
congrats gal, may God bless ur union with ur husband
Comment: