Benita Nzeribe Lands Multi-Million Naira Aviation Deal
Nollywood actress, Benita Nzeribe, has been appointed Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) ambassador. Benita was unveiled as the agency's Air Safety ambassador in a reported multi-million naira deal.
The beautiful actress was unveiled recently at NAMA's headquarters in Lagos. The agency disclosed that the choice of Benita was borne out of the good name the actress enjoys in the industry.
The agency then hoped the sultry actress would boost NAMA's brand positively.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- See What Singer, YQ Uses to Stimulate Himself Before Performing
- Twitter War: I Have No Business With Wale Gates- Cynthia Morgan Fumes
- How Pirated CD Seller Embarrassed Honourable Desmond Elliot in Lagos Traffic
- My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—Gloria Young
- Pete Edochie Reveals Some Secrets About His Son, Yul