Benita Nzeribe Lands Multi-Million Naira Aviation Deal
Nollywood actress, Benita Nzeribe, has been appointed Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) ambassador. Benita was unveiled as the agency's Air Safety ambassador in a reported multi-million naira deal.
The beautiful actress was unveiled recently at NAMA's headquarters in Lagos. The agency disclosed that the choice of Benita was borne out of the good name the actress enjoys in the industry.
The agency then hoped the sultry actress would boost NAMA's brand positively.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Reasons Why I Will Not Vote….Wizkid
- Buhari’s Daughter Returns To Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Her Account
- It’s Nobody’s Business If I’m Married or Not—Waje Blows Hot
- I Will Choose Health Over Money—Vast Of Bracket
- Forged Certificate: Zahra Muhammadu Buhari Defends Father
- Nollywood Gets Presidential Visit As Elections Draw Nearer
- How Empress Njamah's Porsha Almost Died