BBA's IK Osakioduwa Withdraws Comment On Tricia Eseigbe

Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tricia Eseigbe

At the recently held African Magic Viewers' Choice Awards at the Convention Hall of Eko Hotels and Suites, IKponmwosa Osakioduwa, popularly called IK a.k.a Wildchild, was said to have made an uncomplimentary comment about Tricia Eseigbe of Bold Faces.

Tricia, the popular actress and presenter, we gathered, stepped outside to acknowledge an award on behalf of Mercy Johnson, who was far away in America, as Tricia made her way back to her seat, the Big Brother Africa's host, IK allegedly said 'who is this sef! I don't even know her.'

Miffed by this comment, one of Tricia's fans, we were told, angrily approached IK about his nasty comment.

When it dawned on him that it was Tricia Eseigbe that came on stage, a source said that he was shocked and had regrets written all over him saying, "for real! You mean that's my sister, Tricia Eseigbe of Bold Faces. Honestly, I couldn't recognise her anymore, she was looking younger and fresher! Wow, I only said I couldn't place the face, I was not rude about that, I must really see her to tender my apologies."

Meanwhile, the Nigerian radio and MNET on air personality, IK, we were told, made the statement unconsciously but having realised who Tricia really is, he's said to have felt sorry and said Tricia is his sister and can't ever be rude to her.

Ik Osakioduwa

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Genevieve's Provocative Dress Causes Stir At AMVCA

My Mom Taught Me About Being A Great Mother--Omoni Oboli

Stella Damasus Releases 'Love Me Quick' Music Video

Actress Foluke Daramola Advices Ladies To Marry For Money

2Face Publicly Promises To Satisfy Annie In Bed

Genevieve,Tiwa, Susan Peters Who Rocks Red Carpets Most?

Celebrity Couples At The AMVCA 2013

Why Struggling Ghanaian Movie Stars Are Producing Their Own Movies

Karen Igho Blast Fans Over AMVCA "Wabs" Exposure Comments

i can understand
chibuzo
3/20/2013 12:23:49 PM
These things could happen with being a host. You just have to play with words a few time and it might just be risky sometimes. I know he is sorry about it and i also believe that the lady is nice and will take it lightly on him.
dis is no news
ugo
3/20/2013 2:05:14 PM
Wat type of useless news is dis? NFC running short of news? Bcos I don't see amy meaning in dis so called news!
ugo
Lalaland
3/20/2013 4:26:58 PM
ugo, tell your mama to open her legs, look inside, you'll see news there.
Noticed it as well
Nneoma
3/21/2013 1:29:19 AM
Ofcourse, i noticed it. Ik or warever was dahm too rude to Tricia, he didn't even let her finished conveying Mercy's message when he removed d mic 4rm her mouth. His attitude, body language & uncontrolled speech proved dat he actually devalued d lady. By d way, must u no someone b4 according respect to him or her? Abegiii, keep ur nonsense apologies and learn to be more professional nxt time.
forgives
chioma toplis
3/20/2013 7:41:35 PM
ugo am sorry is me who is laland and lolo
I dont care who u are!
Ugo
3/21/2013 11:55:14 AM
I dont hv time to answer uselss comments. Whosoevr u are, u hv only displayed how small ur brain is. I cannot come down to ur level.
I love IK..
Apple
3/20/2013 12:59:41 PM
So NFC what did IK do wrong? I beg forget this story, Ik did nothing wrong. move on i beg..Bring better story for us i beg. I am a very big fan of NFC, please don't make me loose interest jo..mtchew
WOTEVA
sleek
3/20/2013 1:54:45 PM
No news
sleek
Lalaland
3/20/2013 5:56:51 PM
sleek, tell your mama to open her legs, look inside, you'll see news there.
Beautiful
Azuka
3/20/2013 2:43:06 PM
Fine girl & beautiful. I like her too much.
English
Nura
3/20/2013 6:02:50 PM
History of kano
ashley
ashley
3/21/2013 12:34:48 AM
But honestly I watched de event and de way ik said it was so embarrassin I was even like sayin to myself even if e doesn't know her he shld ave just kept quiet....but I'm happy e apologised
AMVCA presenter Rude comments
andrew
3/21/2013 3:30:52 AM
Its true. I saw it on tv and was very annoyed.unprofessionality from ik.how can he say he doesn't know tricia of bold faces?its clear this guy is beefing tricia. When did ik become a woman? Learnn to respect those who were there before you.Nonsense ego!
sheila
ik comments on tricia
3/21/2013 3:40:31 AM
Ik is like that?Since he started this mnet presenting he has become to full of himself.Bold faces queen started on africamagic,obe tv london, and silverbird before him.he owes her 1,000 aploogies.he has spoken rudely to people in big brother.show.and this is not it. ik
ik comments on bold faces lady
jenny
3/21/2013 3:49:35 AM
Ike abi wetin be your name again.theres a saying“respect your elders and those
above you,so you will prosper.enough is enough.
ik wild pikin
osarieme
3/21/2013 4:02:55 AM
This benin boy you yab oo! Na our benin sister you wan fall her hand so? You better go apologize
Quick or you go collect. But seriously,I use to admire ik presentation but this rude comment?
You march electric wire.
hmmmn
?......
3/21/2013 4:15:21 AM
What she did was absolutely wrong and embarrassing. Where was she when they called out mercy's name?? These guys are working on time. The show has been pre-planned. Everything reharsed. Yes he may be wrong but she acted very immature. You DO NOT do that at an award show... it's not an owambe party!!! Una no see the faces of the audience?? Most of them were disgusted!!
ik AMVCA presenter
kemi nelson
3/21/2013 4:26:24 AM
Ik you no try for this one! Am a very big fan of this actress/presenter right from her samadora
movie days.you have to officially apologize because she doesn't deserve that.how can you say
you don't recognise her?that's a big lie.you misfired you misfired! Better go to the tabloids
Clear it.wild kid mtsheeeeew
anonymous
anonymous
3/21/2013 4:26:32 AM
U jst said u dint recognize her?????huhhhhh n dat she's luking fresher? Did she ever look lyk sum1 who was suffering???NONSENSE!!!
amvc
ikechi
3/21/2013 4:33:33 AM
Its true I saw it on tv.how can he say he doesnt know tricia kerry of boldfaces when she s always on africa magic every day.she.s alsi on his station silverbird.I m sure there is beefing somewhere.fake edo warri man
amvc awards
clarence
3/21/2013 4:35:15 AM
U dont know tricia but u know vimbai.nonsense to u.
amvc
ehime
3/21/2013 4:38:21 AM
Hey u dis I mis road edo boy mind urself.dont disrespect our edo queen dat brought pride to edo state .we will summon u to d benin palace to answer querry
amvc
ehime
3/21/2013 4:38:22 AM
amvc
dolly
3/21/2013 4:43:15 AM
Africa magic has stoned his brain and manners thrown away.he also insulted iyanyan d musician that he s singing r*****h.these pple re stars more than u known all over d world while u re just africa .go and apologize to them publicly if u dont want problems.f*****h thing
amvc
dolly
3/21/2013 4:43:15 AM
hmmmn
?......
3/21/2013 8:00:20 AM
hmmmn
?......
3/21/2013 8:00:40 AM
ik what?
benson
3/21/2013 8:30:24 AM
Lol! I think tricia was rather too hot for ik to handle when she made way for the stage so it
Affected his talk&started running mouth.
wildchild...
nekky
3/21/2013 9:37:56 AM
So ik u dnt knw tricia abi??? Wen did u become a star??? Jst open ur mouf saying trash,evn if it were mercy's house gurl dt stepped out tu receive d award,y da bloody hell do u wanna knw d pesin? Na ur award??? Trisha ma celebrity diva,love ya. Evn if ds fish ik no knw*mtschewww long hiiiiiiiiiisssssssss
trash
frankie
4/2/2013 11:12:36 AM
Ik was quite wrong and he as apologised..who is tricia any way.ungly edo w***e..where was she when mercy johnson was called..ugly w***e.her name doesn't ring a bell in nolly wood.
YzfLVgVkBiHPhgLcxQ
Tristan
4/10/2013 2:45:28 PM
By : Reply
hmmm
mama G
4/15/2013 6:00:37 AM
Pls mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. What next? B4 i 4get, ik ik ik! Respect ur self ok!