Nollywood Actress, Oge Okoye, Goes PLC...Shoots First Movie
Oge Okoye-Duru is undoubtedly a success story in the Nigerian movie industry popularly referred to as Nollywood. The beautiful, loving and delectable actress, who was born in London to the family of Okoye, where she spent her early years, has now gone PLC.
The mother of two is now championing a cause she believes in, a foundation that is set to tackle the most challenging needs of all children with special needs everywhere in Africa.
Positive Life Children, a foundation saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that underprivileged children live a positive life and make meaningful impacts in the society and become agents of positive change in Africa.
Her incursion into this kind of humanitarian projects is borne out of her sense of giving, a thing she inherited from her mother. Oge, pained by the total negligence of the less privileged in the society decided to float this foundation that has since been wonderfully performing its vision and mission statements.
To create an enabling environment for the less privileged children and children with special needs for total development of our society and humanity; to mediate between the government and the children with special needs and to protect their rights.
In a swift dimension, Oge, who has just returned from a movie location in the East today, having gone for weeks, will soon join the league of producers in Nollywood as she has perfected all acts to start shooting her first movie entitled…keep a date with us for updates.
- Kunle Afolayan's 'October 1' Gets Netflix Big Money Distribution Deal
- ‘The Department’ Premieres In Lagos Amidst Fanfare
- Halima Abubakar Shoots Multi-Million Naira Movie On R@pe (Photos)
- FUNKE AKINDELE TO DEBUT THE TELEVISION ADAPTION OF JENIFA
- Nollywood Actor, Aki Flaunts 'Foreign Currencies'
- Married Actress, Angela Okorie Gets Licked on Set
- Oga Bello Leads Yoruba Movie Industry To Lagos APC Guber Candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode