'What Happened Between Me and Uche Ogbodo' - Harrysong
Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size I am forced to speak on the picture of myself and actress Uche Ogbodo being circulated around the web following queries from fans and well wishers. I was going to let it play like any other joke but I was stunned when a fan recently - should I say excited fan - attacked me verbally on a radio station where I dropped by to talk about being a part of 2face's Campus connect tour.

First, Uche Ogbodo is a very dear friend but we are not dating. She's more of a sister to me and not a lover. I believe a peck doesn't necessarily translate to an affair but I could be wrong. Maybe it is not common amongst my colleagues to own up during an affair but I can assure you that we are not an item. In all modesty, Writing hit songs for my colleagues like 'Limpopo' by KCee and Omotola Ekeinde, recording my own songs (working on a new single), still promoting my new video for 'I'm in love' remix with Olamide as well readying another video possibly for my track with Timaya would be a lot to combine with a relationship, at this point.

So what happened? The picture was taken on my birthday which took place at Elegushi beach late at night hence it was not complimentary (on a lighter note, I am quite a good looking man so is Uche, very good looking lady! that picture didn't do us justice) We were partying which should explain the circumstance the picture was taken.

Threesomes also don't happen at parties, a mutual friend watched on as She planted a 'peck' (quick kiss) on my lips and we giggled afterwards.
Please see it as the lighthearted activity that it was and nothing more.

My apologies to only fans who found it less pleasing and thank you for all the support.

Unto matta,
Harrysong

mtcheww
bmo | 5/17/2013 3:50:18 PM
mtchewwwwww!!!!!
dis Guy!
mrs Akudo | 5/17/2013 9:39:23 PM |
Hhhmmmmm! See me see local trouble oo! I nu kwam echichi! So kini concern mi mbe? Infact u be attention seeker! No be ya mouth u take do d kissing ? Abi u borrow ma mouth? Na u get ya mouth,if u like carry am eat s**t na u Sabi. And who tell u say u dey handsome? Dey deceive ya self o! No go fine work,fine Boi no penny.
Na big lie
Chief ajagba | 5/17/2013 10:26:38 PM |
The ragmatazz big head imbecile dey f**k the ash*w*. Everybody know say uche ogbodu like f**k stewpid men like this clown wey get long big p***s. I wonder why ein dey deny her now for public, she be known ash*w* maybe na him make. Mtseeeeeeewwwww
chief ajagba
toto | 5/18/2013 12:40:25 AM |
chief ajagba come suck my p***y, and stop putting ur ashowo girlfriend number here.
nfc
violet | 5/18/2013 12:45:51 AM |
nfc bring better news for us,this two dirty things are jokers
nfc
Forma | 5/17/2013 4:46:10 PM
Wetin concern me, no be una mouth.
Concernless
Shysky | 5/17/2013 9:13:05 PM
Wat is there to enjoy again on a lips that has cosmetically turn sour? I tire oh.
Add me on 2go; shysky. Ladies only.
Yimu
Uz | 5/18/2013 2:17:20 AM |
See this thing asking for add on 2go. who still does 2go tho? grow up man!!!

To all u haters calling him an attention seeker, who beg una open una mouth dey talk say e dey eff madam ogbodo???

It's their life, they own the right to mess with it as much as they want to. and if they say they did it innocently then believe them. Meanyl it is not my or ur concern sef. mtshewwwww
Hahahahaha 2go ke?
Remita | 5/18/2013 12:39:36 PM |
Lwkmd o..mak only ladies add u 4 2go abi?hahahahahaha y nt only rich ladies na? cari ur 2go clear 4 road mak person c beta tin..(bak 2 d topic)mak ona continue 2 dey kiss o, na ona mouth ntin concern me bt uche na ma gl o so tak ham easy wit ha..1 luv.
good looking my ass
chibuzo | 5/18/2013 2:43:57 AM
As for you, you might be good looking but this Uche is not good looking. She is disgustingly fat and accordng to me, no fat person is good looking.
@CHIBUZOR
Onome-Dublin | 5/18/2013 12:15:23 PM |
Chibuzor, you seem to detest fat people tremendously.Any person that is slightly fat does not appeal to you. Just of out curiosity, what is your size of a lady? Waiting desperately for your answers.
Rabbish
Somborry | 5/18/2013 3:33:56 AM
This is sheer irresponsibility............ Period!
she fyn
mimi | 5/18/2013 4:42:20 AM
Chibuzo, na lepa wey hiv don finish dem fine? U better grow up uche fyn pass all ur hiv sistrs na jealousy dey worry u bcos uche fyn pass all ur hiv sisters f**l.
my own quter
cyril | 5/18/2013 5:55:49 AM
Abeg me I need sugar mummy jare dis my cntrl 08175401085
mtcheeeeeeew
willliams3739 | 5/18/2013 2:36:17 PM
Nfc u guyz shd get us berrah news.......nd stp ds ur feeble nd outdated news.(bac2dmata) u guyz can continue 2 kiss frm nw till next year in as much itz ur big wide lips.still ur boi williams3739 on any social netwrk. 1 luv
UGG LADIES/BIG FOREHEAD
WHO CARES | 5/20/2013 10:09:34 AM
THAT LADY WITH BIG FOREHEAD AND UGLY VOICE LOOK LIKE UCHE OGBODO SISTER. THEY ARE BOTH UGG AND ASHEES
Umu uwa
Ifynwa | 5/20/2013 10:17:58 AM
Liv diz 2 ungly birdz continue joor wit ur odour mouth no prize 4 kissn if dat 1 z nt enough u can hold d flat tire breast na ur profit
Tori Tori
jaja | 6/2/2013 12:54:32 AM
Dem still dey do hide and seek F**K for nija again...wats new abt it...talkless of some cheap stories like dis...mk una live dem make dem spoil. na dia lives dem come oo
Tori Tori
jaja | 6/2/2013 12:57:12 AM
she should be ashamed that she got no pride in doing such an with p**sy licker
Hahahhaha
Cardinal | 6/3/2013 1:52:20 AM
I neva heard dat guy name b4 as 4 uche obodo xhe shud xtep up to her game nt goin around kissin on a chip birthday
Comment: