Jim Iyke and Nadia definitely have something going on
Story by Don Dumex
Click for Full Image Size I mean it's very glaring that these two are silently dating.....They were spotted again walking hand in hand at the just concluded Ghana Music awards.

Prior to that, Nadia was seen walking hand in hand with Jim on his birthday some months back and she even shared photos of herself and Jim having fun on a beach the way couples do. They have been spotted at several events together, sometimes cuddling up to each other.

I strongly believe they are dating or what do you think?

Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size

Toyin Aimaku speaks about Love,Her husband and past Failed relationships

My ‘wife’s’ death: The true story –Ekwe Stereoman

Nollywood bids farewell to Enebeli Enebuwa

Mercy Johnson Returns February

Midnight Crew Supports Pastors To Have Private Jets, Kunle Ajayi Also Joins

Iyanya Spends Holiday With Yvonne Nelson In Ghana

Sunny Okosun Son, Jerry Released From Jail Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap

Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke Jet Skiing On The Island

sabi
bb | 5/19/2013 10:33:21 AM
na dem sabi, they are not a baby
Nadia & Jim`
Abbi | 5/20/2013 3:17:48 AM |
Something is definitely boiling up. Whatever it is shall boil to the open someday!
NFC
Lalaland | 6/8/2013 10:16:29 AM |
Na wetin concern us? patapata jim robinhood iyke will tap the ghana albino pussie like the rest that came, tapped and left!
Jim and nadia
Erabor philip | 5/22/2013 12:24:50 AM |
They can date and marry.if they wish,cos they are fit to each other
Robbinhood n beycloneclown
miala | 5/23/2013 12:25:22 PM |
These two fake wannabes seem like they deserve each other.
oh oh
chibuzo | 5/19/2013 10:48:42 AM
they both look good i suppose.
kool together
lee | 5/19/2013 10:51:58 AM
Nadia na wah oh duping Essin for Jim are you stepping up your game or are you going down girl?whatever
fake lee
the real lee | 5/19/2013 11:12:20 AM |
b***h go get yourself another name, stop being lazy. You opinion doesn't matter with your poor english.
Useless American lee
Chief ajagba | 5/19/2013 3:47:56 PM |
Na u get the name lee? ash*w* b*****d, any body fit answer the name lee so back off b***h!!! Na u be the b***h if u no know. U wey Don f**k plenty men tire for America. I dey new jersey now sef and I dey find sway track u down make I tie u with handcuff f**k ur slimy v****a till u collapse from too much pain from my big rod. Stewpid i***t wey no know ein mate. I ,use get u and f**k u. Watch and see the power of billions of naira at work and my juju that will smoke u out. b*****d.
hahahaha chief
lee | 5/19/2013 4:35:58 PM |
You really like to humor me, don't you? Wow you do want me that bad? You tend to follow me on nfc. Ok I would give you a hint where i am, i live in cali, thats if you have ever left the shores of nigeria...... hahahaha. You are such a smock, come over so that i can give you a serious beat down. Hahahaha, abaja first i was mad at you, now i feel sorry for you, because you are silly and pathetic.

I must hunt u and f**k u
Chief ajagba | 5/19/2013 5:48:47 PM |
U dey laugh shey lee. U go see how far very soon. That day wey I go enter ya v****a with force f**k u till day break dey come. And u go know say u no suppose dey talk anyhow to a high chief of f*****g kingdom wey get spiritual powers to deal with u.
whatever
lee | 5/19/2013 10:43:23 PM |
You know what? blah blah blah blah. I was right you are a frustrated, and repressed man. Ok come over to Santa Clarita, California i am waiting!!!!! hahahahaha heaten.
Theif ajagba
Mekus | 5/19/2013 11:16:43 AM
Both of them are good not like theif ajagba and useless sleek that are gay couple and theives
Mekus the mukos
Chief ajagba | 5/19/2013 3:49:51 PM |
Mekus the mukos in my dirty nostril, u don die finish. I don strike u with hepatitis and cancer spiritually. If u feel say I dey lie go do test u go know say juju pass juju. Imbecile wey old ash*w* born for gutter. I go make u suffer before u die finally.
OK
Joy2013 | 5/19/2013 11:48:46 AM
I wish them well if the peception is real. They truly look good together.
marry
lawlaw | 5/19/2013 12:44:54 PM
My hrt wil be filled wit joy, if dis two top stars marry, both rilly fix perfectly.
hope it last oooh
kim | 5/19/2013 12:58:45 PM
New Kim k and Kenya west. Ghana babe too like Niger guys.
this is nothing but lust
miala | 5/20/2013 11:48:51 AM |
Oh please!
happy
lily | 5/19/2013 2:52:00 PM
Eyyyy am happy 4 them but Nadia what happened 2 fally ipupa hmmmm???
Oh please
Kau | 5/19/2013 3:50:46 PM
Who gives a hoot about these two illiterates? Everybody who works with Nadia knows that she has an identity crisis. As for the Jim the least said the better.
nadia and jim.
ichi | 5/19/2013 4:31:54 PM
they look sweet together actually.if i may ask ------is essien better than jim?if the story is true ,they are adults and good for them too
jim dnt live nadia pls
kisha | 5/19/2013 8:36:33 PM
they look good together. she very pretty, jim marry nadia .
Hi,Jim
tantalicious | 5/19/2013 11:48:49 PM
Dont miss Nadia,she is the prittiest fish u ever catched,hope u will settle with her to make beautiful babies,u are a match from heaven,muah.
Ajagba and Lee are i***ts
Sammy (Udokim) | 5/20/2013 2:04:05 AM
I mean these two dudes (Jim & Nadia) are more better than Chief and his ash*w* Lee. U gays sori guys go get a life and stop using this media to showcase ur in-house frustration. i***ts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ajagba and Lee are i***ts
Sammy (Udokim) | 5/20/2013 2:07:40 AM
moron
lee | 5/20/2013 2:29:26 AM |
Stop trying so hard to get attention, was i talking to you? please puff be gone insect. You are beneath me, go out and play with other illiterates.
Late Sammy Udokim
Chief ajagba | 5/20/2013 3:25:44 PM |
I pity u for Wetin u dn carry ur stewpidity come carry for head. I dey my ancestors shrine now for India and I don invoke ya doomed soul. In 21 days u go run mad for Washington and u no go ever get cure. For insulting me a high chief of ojiobgiji kingdom u must pay the price. As for the Jezebel lee, I must find u f**k u till ur soul run leave ur stewpid body. Watch and see. b***h!!
happy
cyndy | 5/20/2013 4:18:01 AM
am happy they are dating. think about yourslef and not people
Gud
Ifynwa | 5/20/2013 9:33:25 AM
Gud story eva tell abt jim daz gud indeed if u cn accept her az ur wife
GHANA ash*w*
WHO CARES | 5/20/2013 9:53:11 AM
THIS GHANA ash*w* MILATO WAN FHUCK ALL THE MEN IN NIGER. I WONDER WHAT HER THING IS MADE OF. ALWAYS ITCHING FOR NIGER D:CK. I AM SURE JIM GO GIVAM TO HER WELL WELL AND MAKE HER TURN RED
2 JIM
WHO CARES | 5/20/2013 9:56:40 AM
THAT UR THING MOST BE CONTAMINATED BY NOW, CAN U COUNT HOW MANY HOLES WEY THAT THING DON ENTER. NAWA 4 U
nice
jadejeje | 5/21/2013 4:05:31 AM
its not bad at all if they are dating after all the both of them re matured enough, to know what they want. shikena
please jim marry her
Genevieve | 5/22/2013 2:57:28 AM
she is the one for you jim,can't you see. perfect couples. A match made in heaven.
I agree
Bronx | 5/22/2013 8:55:56 PM
A Jim Iyk Nadia,will be a very perfect combination.A top African match-up.
Pls guys let it roll.I am a fan of both of u in the USA.Kudos
good
u make | 5/23/2013 1:56:12 PM
it is good to be good, so bot of them ar good to go.
usa
nicole | 5/23/2013 3:25:37 PM
they look happy and at peace with each other! GOD bless!
Advice
Nora | 5/24/2013 9:10:52 AM
Jim settle down Nadia is a pretty gal stop walting 4 an Angel or as u wil grow Old
Jim and Nadia
Dorado | 5/24/2013 9:17:59 AM
Can Jim make a gud partner.HE IS TOO ROUGH FOR MY LIKE.WAT ABOUT D mali gal Jim.WEL IT IS HIGH TIME U SETTLE DOWN Ur perfect match
nollywood and wahala
angel | 5/25/2013 10:49:20 PM
Hmmm i think dey ar gud match,but marriage is nt all about dat,pls i want 2 conect 2 mercy johnson or lady nelson pls i hav a gr8 acting skils abt left in d shadow.Help me gv dem my contact.08131162711 lov u all
Lust or love
Naija | 5/26/2013 8:52:21 AM
Jim, do you really love this lady and what about your Jamaica girlfriend? Nadia, better be wise.
lalaland and lolo replaced
loving | 5/27/2013 12:31:47 AM
So lala and lolo are being replaced by ajagba and lee
I guess those with contaminated gEne pool alway find each other
Kudos to jim and nadia though I doubt it will last cos both are players
Jem Ike
Don | 10/3/2013 1:11:40 PM
I really like jemy so wat makes him happy also make happy just go on my guy .
Comment: