Biodun Okeowo Arrests Marketer Over N1.4m Debt
A Yoruba movie marketer got what he may not have ever imagined could happen to him when sultry actress, Biodun Okeowo also known as Tope Oshirin arrested him with the help of the police for failing to remit what he made from her self-produced block-busting flick, Omo Butty.
The marketer, Native Pictures was dragged to the police station at Lion Building on Lagos Island on Wednesday, but was later released when his colleagues in the movie marketing business intervened and begged Biodun to be lenient with him, but not after the marketer had already slept behind bars for a night.
A source close to the actress confided in Nigeriafilms.com that Biodun had to listen to the other marketers because they promised that the arrested marketer will get the N1.4 million he owes her available soon.
"I believe the man will not want to go through that kind of embarrassment again in his life, he is going to pay the money soon to Biodun," the close source to the actress, who pleaded anonymity, told Nigeriafilms.com.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- How I Died Last year, Yet I'M Still Alive- Enyinna Nwigwe
- Nollywood Actress, Uche Nnanna Reveals The Secret Of Her Success
- Soul E Drops Another Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 1993
- Matheba Not Dating D’Banj—Manager Speaks
- Omoni Oboli Wishes to Get Pregnant
- My Wife No Longer Loves Me Like Before—Junior Pope Laments
- My Regrets In Life- Ruth Kadiri