Genevieve Joins Amber Rose, Morris Chestnut As Miss Earth Judge
Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size Prolific actress and the pride of African film industry, Genevieve Nnaji has been announced as one of the judges for the Miss Earth beauty pageant holding in Lagos on September 28, 2013.

The jewel of Nollywood will team up with Amber Rose, Morris Chestnut in picking the eventual winner of the contest from the array of pretty, smart and intelligent contestants to be paraded that day.

A beauty queen of the Nigeria movie industry herself, it is not a surprise that Genevieve has been saddled with the responsibility of being a judge at the event. She has stolen the hearts of many entertainment buffs with her beauty and acting prowess. She is regarded as one of the brightest stars of the entertainment industry in Africa. She rose from grass to grace and today, she is a powerful force in the industry.

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘I WANT GOD TO BLESS ME WITH THE RIGHT MAN AND A GOOD FAMILY’Genevieve Nnaji wants a husband

You're A Fool--Annie Macaulay Tells Fan Who Vowed To Kiss Her

Omotola Flaunts Family Vacation Pix In Rome

If I Listen To What People Say; I Will End Up Getting Depressed-Top Actress, Funke Akindele

Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan Denies Alleged Marriage Plans With Sati Ramon

Nollywood Movie Star, Yemi Solade Finally Addresses His Two Failed Marriages And new Marriage

Ice Prince Is An Id*ot--Aggrieved Label Boss Says

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES BIMBO OSHIN,OLUWASEYI EDUN FIGHT DIRTY OVER LOVER [PICTURES]

GREAT!
Jenny | 9/10/2013 1:08:49 PM
Kudos to all Nigerians doing great in their areas. Good to know!
mtcheww
lolo | 9/10/2013 1:24:46 PM |
wetin she know apart from bed gym
Ofcourse.....
Nneoma | 9/10/2013 1:52:36 PM |
What better judge could there be than the QUEEN herself. Go d ever sophisticated classy Unique Genny, we are solidly, liquidly and gaseously behind u dearie.
lolo
real pina | 9/10/2013 2:16:28 PM |
Ha lolo e be like say u don pour down all ur insults on her in ur previous post, so since u no get wetin to call her again abeg join us to congratulate and wish her well na her God do am for her, meanwhile nfc Femi Fani Kayode don change talk for linda site na preach he de preach, I no even no say the guy no many bible verse sef abeg go get the gist make we treat am here
awesome!
TONNED | 9/10/2013 3:21:26 PM |
I love the word 'jewel of nollywood'even oprah saw the sparkling diamond in her.
@a4apple
Amebo | 9/10/2013 5:51:05 PM |
Lol for A4apple..... how you dey my sister long time wetin dey shelle? that man na mumuoooo make Nfc go bring the news make wey digest his remaining carcass.
real pina
lolo | 9/10/2013 5:53:49 PM |
no be here we dey...she go fcuk up there na..make we dey wait
dearest
Lalaa | 9/11/2013 11:23:25 AM |
that is genefhuckinve trademark nah...fhucking to get to where she has to carry her crow feet go! Mtchew!
Amebo
real pina | 9/10/2013 7:20:34 PM |
nwanne I de my sis how you and your family hope good ? Am not a4apple again na real pina I de bear now.
...And posing in oversize pant
The Enforcer | 9/10/2013 4:21:28 PM |
See her face grinning like a Cheshire cat. Mtchewwwwww.
Go girl
NJ | 9/10/2013 1:10:12 PM
Dearest Genny u deserve it haters should go and kiss transformer
Lala and Lolo
Ka | 9/10/2013 1:10:45 PM
Genny don spoil your week.Nfc pls let Lala and Lolo breath. Genny you are a star for life.Cool classy and so so calm.Never responds to criticizm, a private person,doesnot jusify her actions to the likes of lala and lolo.God is watching over you our African Queen.
Let your footsteps be directed by God not man,do things at your pace,no gragra dear.
ka
lolo | 9/10/2013 1:26:56 PM |
meaning that lolo/lalaa's comments here has spoiled ur entire being...reason why u started shouting our names be4 we arrived sef...i guess u shout our names in ur sleep as we torment u
Lala and Lolo
ka | 9/10/2013 1:37:34 PM
Genny means sleepless nights to you guys so go on being sleepless.It is no secret to all Nfc. fans that you will spend sleepless nights over her success.swallow unwashed bitterleaf whenever her name comes up,it is a good theralpy for haters like you guys.
LoLo
ka | 9/10/2013 1:45:00 PM
Withuot bed gym lolo uour mama no for bon you and lala for get new partner long time ago, so na neccessity for life.
We Nigerain
LILILL Zamfara | 9/10/2013 1:46:05 PM
Nigerians wanted to know If the daughter that Gen got under-age with a teacher of a village will
contest Miss earth 2013. Otherwise, a friend here in Zamfara told me that a teacher of a village impregnated Gen when Gen was only 14years hold. For me, this teacher was a criminal. Nigerians wanted to know why Gen does not talk about the Guy who fathered her daugher. Indeed, Gen realised THE NIGERIAN DREAM, since she is now famous, and therefore, Nigerians wanted to know what happened this year when a teacher of a village impregnated her at the age 14 (largely under-age). Is this teacher always in jail? why Gen does not talk about this teacher who put s**ts on her sentimental Curriculum Vitae; Nigerian wanted to know about this teacher, otherwise, Nigerians will not remain quiet.
Lilill Zamfara - Aboki Inside
Gbenga Omo Odua | 9/10/2013 2:13:50 PM |
You wey dey talk say nigeria people want to know about the teacher , wetin concern zamfara with nigeria people matter ?. Abi zamfara still dey for nigeria very soon una go get una own boko haram country - Islamic Republic Of Boko Haram . f**k off here all you sons (aboki) and daughthers (aboki girls) of hausa /fulani nonesense and brainless set of f**ls .
LILILL Zamfara NAMA
< | 9/10/2013 2:50:10 PM |
There is no doubt that hausa cow impregnated ur toto itching mother,that is why u reason awkwardly,u better join ur biological father hausa maaaaaaaaa in the desert.
@Gbenga Omo Odua
LILILL Zamfara | 9/10/2013 4:44:32 PM |
If I follow you, perhaps you are trying to say that It is my fault If all these dark thing happened to Gen; If you want to know, I am innocent, It is not my fault if Gen was impregnated at 14 years hold (largely under age); It is not my fault, I am innocent Ok. So, STOP TYPING ON ME; I am innocent and It is not my fault, If all these dark thing happened to Gen. Gen realised The NIGERIANS DREAM, therefore, Nigerian wanted to know every about her. OK.
LILILL Zamfara
Nneoma | 9/10/2013 5:15:10 PM |
Hahahaha....whoever u are, ur English and naive composition crack me up big time. I cnt just stop laughing out loud.
@Nneoma
LILILL Zamfara | 9/10/2013 5:33:07 PM |
Dear Nneoma, I glad that, with my naive english ,you cnt just stop laughing. Blessings
LILILL
lolo | 9/10/2013 5:57:46 PM |
u have become a big star here dear with this ur English..it cracks me up big time
Lilill
lolo | 9/10/2013 6:01:08 PM |
u are very innocent dear no be ur fault that floppyve got fcuk and impregnated at largely under age according to u hehehe
Nneoma ,See Trouble oo
Gbenga Omo Odua | 9/10/2013 5:56:46 PM |
Ha ha ha ha ha ,Nneoma see me see trouble oo .I think say na me a person dey yarn I no know say na this kind person, This Lilill Zamfara na real aboki enwe nwanyi . Abeg you sure say this person no bi ghost ? God Have Mercy ! if I reach house today I fire real payer make I for sleep well today . Her english is out of naija,this fellow realy need to go back to normadic school , oh ! she say I should not type her again so my mouth sharraaaaaaap . Ndi ga'egbu nmadu na obodo a !! . QUEEN GENNY RULES and TEAM GENNY ON THE MOVE-always ahead !
Gbenga
lolo | 9/10/2013 5:58:58 PM |
ur commot got me laughing and rolling on d floor...who says nfc no dey cure heart failure?
correction
lolo | 9/10/2013 6:24:29 PM |
comment i meant i don laugh come dey write like LILILL
lilil zamfara
ka | 9/10/2013 2:04:12 PM
Stop talking for nigerians,bc that is not what we want.Nigerians want educatyion for all especially those from zamfara.lill your family needs it most.Genny's family has it all,so go back to school, that should be your major concern for now.
African Queen
Nma | 9/10/2013 2:05:18 PM
Waoooooh dats my girl,we r proud of u(team Genny) ,Africans r proud of u too,u rock big tym queen genny let ur enemies lala nd co jump into d ocean 4 all i care...,love dear Afrcan pride.
i like dis gurl
pepsy | 9/10/2013 2:52:10 PM
i so much like queen genny,her class 2 high. She is always making her fans proud. Ur reali workin hard and d sky is ur starting point at queen genny
Nice
Good | 9/10/2013 4:00:08 PM
Good one there Genny oooooooooooo Gyenny.
Genny love actualizer
Justice Jossy | 9/10/2013 5:26:11 PM
Genny love we are proud of you missing a step never hider ur actualization. U deserve it kisses.
Jewel for nollywood pls
Godluck | 9/10/2013 5:44:03 PM
Jewel of nollywood or Africa? NFC and their continuous hype of this woman is so annoying and disgusting.
Riri all the way
Okaf | 9/10/2013 5:46:18 PM
What does she know about fashion? it should have been Rita Dominic. As far as am concerned when it comes to fashion Rita is the best and there is no Challenger.
okafor
okafor ewu | 9/10/2013 9:53:03 PM |
go and fhuck a mad person,u dying with HIV hatred.
Lala&Lolo
Wetin | 9/10/2013 11:39:12 PM
Abeg wetin dey do lala and lolo sef with their useless and meaningless comment 4 dis blog sef.
African Actress.number 1
Jaunty™ | 9/11/2013 8:05:36 AM
Congrats my queeen, ur successs knows no bounds.
compliment
yenika yvonne k | 9/11/2013 4:55:34 PM
i'm very pleased with you my dear. keep up
Abeg!
Rozie | 9/12/2013 10:10:18 AM
Woteva!
nigeria nollywood princess
otor gladys | 9/17/2013 4:52:03 PM
genny i am very pride of you, don't mind what people say about you i know you can do it keep it up i personally will pray for you before you know it you divine husband will come, God bless you.
Gud
ella | 9/17/2013 10:26:58 PM
Gud 1 dear. Congrats
Genny loveeeeeeeeeeee!
Honey | 9/19/2013 11:00:59 PM
GenesuperstarNnaji, u're unbeatable! U'll always be my no1.
Comment: