LATE PROPHET AJANAKU'S FAMILY CHASES WIFE OUT OF MATRIMONIAL HOME
There is great chaos in the household of the late pastor Ajanaku. A source close to the family reveals that the late pastor's wife, Joy Ajanaku has been forced out of her matrimonial home by the late prophet's family members who are insisting that Joy is not legally married to their son. The woman was asked to leave the 3-bedroom rented apartment secured for her by the church.
The late prophet's family members countered the court wedding between Mrs Joy and Pastor Ajanaku which took place in 2010 after about seven years of living together, saying that it never held, thereby making claims of his assets worth millions of dollars.
Contrary to this claim, the ministry board, who are on the side of the late pastor's wife, have said they have every evidence to prove that Joy was legally married to the late prophet and that she had been anointed by the man of God to take over him before his death. As it stands now, the church leadership is getting ready to sue the late prophet's family members to court over his properties.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
NOLLYWOOD AT LARGE
- There Are Many Handsome Men To Date, Stop Calling Me A Lesbian- Rukky Sanda Begs
- Yvonne Nelson Fights Journalists At Majid Mitchel’s Mum’s Funeral
- The Okoye Wives Unite For Makoko Kids
- I Still Have Hope Of Marriage- Franca Brown
- Chidinma Ekile Mourns Father
- Top Nigeria Celebrity Couples Storm Events Together
- Igbo Men Have Influenced My Hubby--Adaeze Yobo