LATE PROPHET AJANAKU'S FAMILY CHASES WIFE OUT OF MATRIMONIAL HOME
There is great chaos in the household of the late pastor Ajanaku. A source close to the family reveals that the late pastor's wife, Joy Ajanaku has been forced out of her matrimonial home by the late prophet's family members who are insisting that Joy is not legally married to their son. The woman was asked to leave the 3-bedroom rented apartment secured for her by the church.
The late prophet's family members countered the court wedding between Mrs Joy and Pastor Ajanaku which took place in 2010 after about seven years of living together, saying that it never held, thereby making claims of his assets worth millions of dollars.
Contrary to this claim, the ministry board, who are on the side of the late pastor's wife, have said they have every evidence to prove that Joy was legally married to the late prophet and that she had been anointed by the man of God to take over him before his death. As it stands now, the church leadership is getting ready to sue the late prophet's family members to court over his properties.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
NOLLYWOOD AT LARGE
- Bukky Wright Joins Politics Too
- Kate Henshaw Begs Fans, Others For Campaign Funds
- “I Would Love To Date Ini Edo”- Nonso Diobi Reveals
- Singer, Chidinma Acquires Range Rover Wishes to use Pillow to Support Herself
- Acting No Longer For Lazy People--Iya Rainbow
- PHOTO OF THE DAY! , 2face and Annie fall asleep
- Evil Musics Bring Millions- Terry G