Nollywood actors in Sex Orgy!

Story by http://nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It was a shame the night I witnessed Nollywood actors,both married and single showing off their a*s,b**bs and even d***s at a round table party at the pool side beverly hills hotel,port harcourt.

Top on this list is Uche Elendu,who flashed her ass,while everyone clapped,Emeka Enyiocha was as drunk as a fool,Ramsey Nouah was there laughing at it all and kissing all the girls.

PH people,here is the bigger shock,the almighty presenter of Positive Vibes,a gospel TV show on RSTV and a girl who doubles as an actress,producer and script writer,I'm talkin about Stephnora Jacob,can you believe she picked a fight with an actress?,no wonder she is so controversial!

You want to know who else was part of this disgrace to Nollywood?,some directors and producers! There are so may actors,I just don't remember their names,the guy that acted Labista and another PH actor Bobby Ogwoloma.

people what do you think?,I wish I took pics!

NFC BLOGGER

NFC BLOGGGGGGER!
Mahabone-The Grand Master!
12/2/2009 9:43:45 AM
Nfc blogger, pls shut ur f*****g mouth up since u don't have pictures to vindicate ur claims. At least u should have snapped Uche Elendu"s black ass.
Grandmaster
a4apple
12/2/2009 10:42:59 AM
Grandmaster i bow 4 you oh,why be say na only uche matter u come carry 4 head,abi anoder thing de der,dem talk about ramsey and emeka too
ADA DUBLIN!
Mahabone-The Grand Master!
12/3/2009 3:17:56 AM
Ada nothing dey 4 Uche side, only that her case was the only serious issue here. As a married woman i don't expect her to involve herself in this kind of show, though not surprised. She once said that whenever she's in location or in stuffs like this she forgets that she's married. What more can u say Ada?
Ramsey has no case to answer, hugging and kissing is no big deal. Obviously, maybe guys were dead drunk and decided to show some love.
uche
john
12/2/2009 11:30:02 AM
uche enter house, i think say u don marry,sorry for u.
Uche
Ifeanyichukwu
12/2/2009 4:17:22 PM
I gues it has been morethan a week now without a marriage breakdown or break-up.
Uche, I take God beg u,dont be a customer to this mess.Your husband is here what again do you want outside.please dont allow Pope to hear this.
Stephnora Jacob,Ramsey Nouah
Eye witness
12/2/2009 6:34:23 PM
Whoever wrote this is right,I was there,they all came to ph for motherland movie premiare on that day,after the premiar,they sit at the pool bar and started misbehaving.The fight started because Stephnora Jacob refused showing her b**bs when Ramsey Nouah asked her to,then the other actresses were angry that they showed their own and Stephnora refused to show hers,one of the actresse then accused her of dating one of the top guys and the fight started,I am a fan of Positive vibes,and i was surprised to see the same girl who has been teaching us morals on Tv misbehaving,she's an actress also,what do u expect
OMG!
Lamson
12/2/2009 6:37:57 PM
Is this true?,I respect Ramsey so much,this is hard to believe.Is this Stephnora Jacob,the same Stephnora from My blood Brother?
Not good
Senator
12/2/2009 6:43:35 PM
Devastating! Just at a time that I am begiining to rejoice that I don't get to read more controversial stories about Stephnora Jacob,here she comes,as controversial as ever,calm down pretty girl,take life easy.Getting in a fight is unladylike.Uche dosent strike me as agirl who would show her body in public tho,as for Ramsey,who wouldn't want to kiss if he is surrounded by pretty damsels?
GET A LYFE AND STOP THE LIES
NEVER MIND
12/2/2009 10:28:39 PM
if u [fake writer was 2 be hear u wud hv been sued, what nonsense, just get a lyfe and stop dis f*****g bogus stories , u see no one even believes u anymore so get ..................am sure its was ur wife who was showing off her ass but u assume it was a actress of ur dream SHAME ON U
uche
john
12/3/2009 4:23:23 AM
uche this story is true but is no bodys problem dats all i can say, a married woman drinking too much is not too good when d man is not there, i was there with u guys so wat.just know wat you doing ok, think about ur man, u still want him to come out with u and be happy to tell people this is my wife. i don,t know wat u girls want in this world again .
uche
john
12/3/2009 4:26:58 AM
drinking and kissing
patricia
12/23/2011 3:24:29 AM
thats why they say drinking for women is not good and for that matter married women please have respect yourselves and your husbands
IT IS TRUE
I saw with my two eyes
12/3/2009 11:26:12 AM
i am a bartender at the beverly hills hotel,i served them drinks,this story is true,Uche Elendu pulled her trousers and showed her fat ass,one of the actors even rubbed his hand on it,Uche if you can stand before juju and swear,you will die,because its true,I am not lying,I saw it with my eyes,even one other actress showeed her breast,it was the actress that showed her breast that started fighting with Stephnora Jacob,but the whole thing is becos they were playing the truth or dare game.
stop this negative publicity
tunde -engineer
12/4/2009 9:31:05 AM
pls allow this guys have fun.cant u let them have sex by the pool if they want.thanks
not done
Tarawally Sierra Leone
4/21/2011 7:00:26 PM
The world all over is proud of the Africa muvie stars of the big brother nation of Africa, i believe we have a tradition which is so rich that does not allow a member of our society to naked him or her self especially the most admired movie stars. Be your self.
why?
vincent
12/7/2009 12:26:15 PM
Why do people gain from tryn to destroy othersni saw uche elendu at a burial in ph and my God!she is indeed a star,u should have seen the confusion she caused as both young and old surrounded her and following her everywhere shouting rosekate with her colleaugue gentle jack who they adressed as vuga.she was so humble nd sounded so responsible when she was asked by someone how her husband copes with her job and scandals.hear her"my hubby loves and beleives in me,he is well educated,and is too busy for gossip cos he knows what I can do,moreover I hardly get into scandalous news cos I respect myself nd my marriage"only for me to log on and see this story,na wa oh!!u guys should take it easy
Forget Vincent
Wale
12/10/2009 10:25:39 PM
See actresses can lie,of cousre you dont expect her to act otherwise in public,she has to behave well becos she is in public,forget them pls.Uche Elendu was a p***y for all before she got married anyway,so has she changed?,no
is it true
felicia
12/20/2009 1:47:43 PM
Uche,i am really suprised at u, if it is true,you are one of the actresses that behave decently, except,it is just an imagination, not what you are.
I am dissapointed
Code 7 6 16
12/21/2009 4:29:35 PM
Being a nud does not pay good the only problem nigerian actors / actresses have is imitation just understand this simple logic "75% of who you are can be explained by you while the rest 25% is just what people say,this little percentage goes a long way to effect your decisions,apperance and life entirely).as for uche and others please change.i love you all.
Mind ur bussiness
shade
2/20/2010 9:33:45 PM
Nigerians we hail thee.. Destroyers..Homebrakers....Haters of peace...The bible have said it all when you destroy others destruction await u. Mind ur bussines its a free world!
nawa oh!
chioma
5/21/2010 12:37:53 PM
Nawa o if this story is true den I'm dazed bt nyways if its truth n dare lyk d bartender said no much deal I mean 4 d fact they're stars doesn't mean they can't hav fun atimes,bt rily I can't do dat especially if I'm married.
na habit
kk
6/3/2010 6:55:03 PM
a beg wuna allow them, na so most of them come be. hollywood inside naija
ah ah
oge
6/3/2010 6:58:37 PM
they should have acted p**no it won't surprise me at all
Goosh
Lughano
6/15/2010 8:02:11 PM
Alful why na is embarassing thing plz abeg.
TOO INCREDIBLE
Prince chibueze c
2/6/2011 8:53:15 PM
hi ramsey if this is true the u are killing ur highly rated personality,and u guys should stop bringing shame and disrespect to the one and only movie industry we have
Let them do wat they want
Dickins
2/10/2011 9:41:56 PM
Exposing there body those not mean anything to us because it is none of our business
Acting
Ejiofor Ezeani
8/9/2011 9:00:29 AM
I love acting but dnt knw hw 2 start it up as a carrier. Pls i need a useful info on it. Am 23yrs old.
Uche
Maureen
9/25/2011 10:16:02 AM
I can't believe dat uche involve in dis.
Uche
Maureen
9/25/2011 10:16:47 AM
I can't believe dat uche involve in dis.
Uche
Uche
10/11/2011 10:24:32 AM
Uche u are a disgrace to human hood and nollywood in general wunda wat u wer tink gush... ur ass wat mor is left.pitty.a christain musician also 2 bad.
IT'S UNBELIABLE
JOHN
10/17/2011 9:46:46 AM
UCHE, ABEG NO DISGRACE WOMANWOOD
INEED
IKE UCE
3/6/2012 5:16:15 AM
IGREET ALL ACTORS
Is all about fun
Okoro C.j Leo
10/18/2011 7:27:07 AM
Acting is all about fun so allow the actors and actress to enjoy them self
Not Bad
Benny
1/1/2012 12:05:18 PM
In African setup is bad 4 showin of dere b****bs in public.but if dat makes dem happy its not BAD.
Fake
Truth
2/28/2012 12:23:03 AM
Shut d f up! what are u saying? u saw them but can't remember all their names? and ur brain logged off so u couldn't take pictures? Mehn that is so fake, get a job, am not a big fan of nollywood but still this is just so absurd. And a comment from ramsey and the bartender? ure bad at conjuring up conspiracies, get a new job. Thank u
fake!!!!!
cody2
3/18/2012 3:19:13 PM
actors were nude in ph and a bartender saw it and didnt take pics of it,...its all bulls**t..in 9ja!?...actors nude and no pics were taken...just a fake story..i dnt believe it...capisce..
jSXHAxwVAJjY
Bristol Airport Hotels
4/19/2012 6:43:46 AM
yHRaD4 Awesome article. Much obliged.