I’ve never cheated on my husband –Jackie Appiah

Story by Samuel Olatunji
Last Updated:Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jackie Appiah

Jackie Appiah is the poster girl of emerging Ghanaian movie industry,Ghollywood. She acts with ease and a friendship mien that makes it impossible to hate her. With big sexy eyes, sensuous lips and a rock and roll waist, Jackie defines “sexy African” in her own way. She speaks on acting, her family and about her loyalty to her husband.

Do you still remember Eyeonam, your role in “Things we do for love”?
Yes, I still do (laughs)

That was your first time of acting?

What year was that?
That was in 2001.

When you think of that character, what comes to your mind now, do you laugh at yourself?
(laughs) Yes, because back then I was so slim and when they repeat it on TV and I watch it, I just laugh because then I also had a long neck. Then, it is a good film even if you watch it today. It is like you are watching a new film, it was a beautiful film and I’m glad I took part in it.

How close are you to Venus?
He is my father in the movie industry. He gave me my first lead role, that was in Divine Love and yes he is like my father in the movie industry.

People say he tries to control actors, and he’s overbearing . Is it true?
No he doesn’t do that; he hasn’t done that to me . So I don’t know anything about that.

Do you still remember your childhood in Canada ?
Yes I do.

What are the memories that come to your mind when you think of Canada?
I was really a wild child. I think back then I wasn’t shy. I was a tom boy, but when I moved to Ghana , I became more reserved and more disciplined.

Then what made you change?
I don’t know, growing up things changed. In life when you are growing up, you become more disciplined. But I grew up in a God fearing family.

What is it with the Ghanaian going to the extreme when it comes to sex in movies?
I don’t really know. You know sometimes people want to be professional about their jobs. I can’t talk about that, because I can’t do that. I can’t talk for everybody.

How far can you go in a movie, when it comes to sex scenes?
I can’t do that; you know there are some films you do that you have to make love or something like that. I can go half-naked , but I won’t act nude, no I can’t do that.

If I say don’t go nude, just show us your bra, can you do that?
No I can’t do that.

You have a beautiful body. Why can’t you just wear bra like Yvonne and give the viewers what they want?
I come from a God-fearing family and I can’t do that. I can’t expose myself to the whole world even with a beautiful body I don’t want that. Not me.

Why is it that you don’t talk about your immediate family or is it that people don’t get to know your immediate family?
People talk about my family. I have a happy family. I run my home and I manage my home.

What does your husband do?
Don’t go there, he doesn’t like questions like that.

How old is your son now?
My son is four years.

When are you going to give us another son or another girl?
Soon, but I don’t know how soon. God’s time is the best.

Someone said you are the one delaying God’s time deliberately because you want to concentrate on acting and things like that. Is that true?
No it’s not .

Why did you leave Facebook?
I discovered so many people were pretending to be me on Facebook. Somebody browsed through my Facebook account and stole my account ID and my password, so I’m not on Facebook at the moment. Anybody talking on Facebook as Jackie Appiah is not me.

So how do people get to talk to you?
I interact with my fans when I see them, like in a programme I participated in not long ago.

I heard that Glo has appointed you as one of their ambassadors in Ghana , how true?
Yes that’s true.

How does it feel to be a Glo ambassador?
It’s so good, I’m honoured, it’s a beautiful thing. It’s a good thing and for them to consider me as an ambassador, to be a role model, to preach the gospel about Glo, I feel so great .

With the little money that you earn, why did you give scholarships to two children?
God has blessed me in a little way and I think I can just give back too and bless people that are in need, so I decided to just help two kids further their education for a year. Parents of one of them were so happy about it, because they were even wondering how they would be able to pay their child’s school fees for the following year and then, I just came out that I was going to do that.

It was a big blessing unto them and they are happy about it. I didn’t know about the kids from their parents , but somebody told me about them… one of the organizers . I just wanted to encourage children that education is important in life… that they need education to go far and watching them that day, I was just thrilled. So I decided to sponsor them for just a year. Majority of my fans are kids and when a kid tells you he loves you from the heart, he loves you from the heart. So this is a little gesture to say I appreciate them, especially for their prayers for me. I will present gifts to the rest of them, a lot of gifts.

How often will you do this?
I’m busy, so I’ll do it once in a while. I do my own personal stuff, my own kind of charity and I don’t talk about it in public so to speak.

Tell me about your education
I started schooling in Toronto , Canada and when I moved to Ghana , I went to Faith Montessori and from there I went to Alvard College.

What did you study at Alvard College?
I studied general acting.

How real is this perceived rivalry between you and Nadia?
It’s not true, I don’t have anything or any beef with anybody. Everybody is my brother and sister in the industry. She is my colleague in the industry so I don’t know where the rivalry is coming from.

Do you gals talk?
Yes! We do when we see each other.

But you are not the best of friends?
We are friends… we are all friends, so she is my sister.

What about Lydia Fordson?
She is my sister, I don’t have any problem with anybody because tomorrow I might be stranded somewhere and they will give me a helping hand. So I don’t need to be envious about anybody, so I don’t keep malice.

What happened between you and the producer that they said you “duped”?
I didn’t dupe any producer. If you hit the limelight, you will have a lot of enemies and some will want to bring you down. The producer himself was shocked when he heard it, because it did not happen and we didn’t know where the rumour was coming from.

But we found out that it was the PA on the set who fabricated all the story, so he was shocked. He called to beg me; he apologized. We were even out together sometime ago , we went together with my friends to have fun. We were on same table together having fun in Accra. So the story was a lie.

What actually happened?
I was supposed to do a job for him. So when I came back from AMAA, I had a lot of interviews and I told him I won’t be able to do the job anymore and he said that if I couldn’t do a job for him that time, then I should let him know so that next time, we will work together and I said yes … okay we will do it next time.

Did you refund his money?
Yes in full; a long time ago and he was even happy about it and then he said I should not mind anybody that talks about it and I should give them his number, so they will ask him.

So what about this sex video or sex tape that they said four of you Ghanaians featured in? Is it true that you and others had sex with a Nigerian businessman?
No name was mentioned, so I can’t comment about it.

But the description fits you?
Yes! They still didn’t mention names, so I cannot comment about it.

Do you help them do runs in the industry?
No, I don’t do that.

So no one has approached you to say Jackie, a man wants to have something to do with you in the industry?
No! No one has approached me, because they know I have a family I take care of and I run a home; so they can’t come to me. Nobody can come to me and tell me that.

How long have you been married?
You should determine that from my son’s age.

Let’s say for five years you’re telling me, you’ve never cheated on your partner?
Of course not, I have everything I want.

You will not cheat because of money but will you because of pleasure and some guys want you all the time?
When I’m not shooting I’m at home, so there is no room for pressure.

After AMAA award, did anything change about you?
I think I’ve been more disciplined when it comes to my script, but I’m still the same old Jackie.

In Perfect Pictures, you guys were just so good. Was it you or the director, that made that movie come out so well?
I will say it’s everybody, the writer and the artistes. When I got the script, I read it and described the character and tried as much as possible to interpret the character. I sat down with the director and asked her what she wants me to give her as an artiste, what picture she is looking at. She told me and I played the character she wanted perfectly. So it was both of us, not just my work.

But they said you and the girl fell apart after the awards. What happened?
No that is not true. I’ve not had any argument with any of them. I guess some of them were wondering why the press was interviewing just only me and I was just saying that I’m not the one responsible for anybody’s PR. Everybody has the right to talk about himself, I can’t talk on their behalf; I can only talk for me. We are all good actresses but when it comes to me Jackie Appiah, I must talk about myself as an actress and as an individual.

Have they given the other actresses their plaques?
Yeah! Everybody has his or her own plague.

When next will you do a job as interesting as Perfect Picture?
I just shot one called Four can play and it is in the cinemas now. You know each and everyday more scripts come my way, interesting scripts, so that one will be out soon.

Who are the other guys in it?
Majority of them are new artistes, but we have faces like Majid, John Dumelo and the rest of them are upcoming artistes.

You are very free among your Nigerian colleagues. Tell us about that
When I’m in Nigeria, I see my peers as my brothers and my sisters. I respect them a lot and they make sure I’m as comfortable as possible when I’m in Nigeria. I’m just a free person naturally, that is it. I’m a down-to-earth person. That is the way I relate to my colleagues when I’m in Nigeria. It’s as if I’m back home in Ghana.

When I saw you moving at the club, I didn’t know you could dance….
Yeah !(laughs) I didn’t know I can dance myself either.

How do you blend the two, the public Jackie and the shy Jackie?
I’m a shy person yes, but once the cameras are rolling and the director says action, then a whole different being comes in. So it is not the shy Jackie everybody knows anymore.

THIS JACKIE IS FUNNY
DAN
6/27/2010 8:29:43 AM
THAT p**nO 4 PLAY? GREEDY PERSON SHORTIE WHO WILL NOT STOP LYING.
LIAR
JAZZMIN
6/30/2010 5:57:02 AM
U r right Dan my brother, look at this ghana w***e deceiving herself. If u could open ur dirty ugly ass on movies like HEART OF MEN etc, how will u not do it in the dark when there is no camera if thats what it takes for u to get movie role. look at this fat, ugly crocodile skin(her hand)called jackie appiah. Stop deceiving urself, u r a w***e, we all know that.Ghana women are despwerate w***es u could do anything to appear on camera to be like Nigerian. Dirty ghana piece of s**t.
hahahahahah
LAUREN
7/1/2010 5:10:46 AM
Hhahahah u r funny Jazzmin, u r right tho, she was just falunting her ugly black krokro ass on HEART OF MEN and here she is deceiving hersle fsaying she is not cheating on her husband. Cheap w***e.
Pls stop dat
Alex joan
3/28/2011 12:00:35 PM
Jackie jus did dat in d film u mentioned bcos she was assigned d role nd had 2 4 d sake of her profession, uve nt heard dat she went nude in anoda film outside d 1 mentioned lets jus cal it a mistake, so dnt conclude perhaps her husband is'nt complaining.
no bad publicity
Chinagorom
7/17/2011 2:34:40 AM
U scums are unbelievable. it is commonsensical the difference between acting and real life. u guys cant even be renowned critics with such uninformed criticisms. at least we know her, who the hell are u guys. rot in ur envy and jealousy.
Acting iz a carrer 2 Jackie
STHEMBILE MADLALA
11/16/2014 9:06:11 PM
Actng is Jackies kind of thing nd her carrer so she plys any part it doesnt mean it reality
I beg to differ
Ama
11/4/2010 3:31:02 PM
If anyone is attacking women from Ghana who take dirty roles in movies, fine am ok. But describing the whole Ghanaian female race as cheap w***e is unacceptable. Remember Mercy Johnson is doing the same thing as Jackie but no one is branding Nigerian female actresses as cheap w***es. Let be objective in our judgement.
How can u?
Alex joan
3/28/2011 12:06:04 PM
U cnt compare Jackie nd Mercy, both in dressing nd morals in films, dn't b 2u harsh on Jackie she is'nt like Mercy.
wat is dis
DAISY Ghana
6/13/2011 12:05:13 AM
has it got to the instance wer nigerians insult people becos dey re ghanaians.unbelievable, wat sense does dat make. it wont change nothing. those who say dat have to fix up asap. tell jackie anything u want to tell her but dont say "dirty Gh*** piece of s**t". fix up asap cos it wont help .
insult
tolulope d
1/29/2011 6:18:56 AM
God will purnish u.
jealousy wil kil jazzmin
pae mu ka
5/22/2011 4:30:06 PM
i suppose u wish u were a quater of jackie's beauty. she is very beautiful in our african culture and i luv her.
Abi
Watch this
7/12/2011 5:50:12 AM
So if Jackie Ape or whatever she is called is the most beautiful girl in Ghana then we better take Mr Ibu to Ghana so that he can be the most beautiful man in Ghana.Don't u people have eyes anymore or has the girl charmed you.Whoever say Jackie is beautiful must start appeasing the Gods cos they will strike him dead for saying those words.
Jelousy
Oge
6/18/2012 1:31:06 PM
Just shut up ur mouth,if u don't know wat to say.jealousy will kill u,envy will destroy u.ur mother is not as beautiful as she is talkless of ur sister.jackie don't mind dem,dey can say watever dey lyk,one thing u must know is dat GOD dey by ur side.love u,extend my greetings to ur family.most especially ur lovely son we are waiting for another.take care.
Hapi
Cynthia
6/28/2012 4:35:39 AM
Oge i agree with thats vry true u can say that again and again.God blss u hey
Hater
Cynthia
6/28/2012 4:33:25 AM
Dnt sae wt u dnt knw dear.whatch yo mouth.
AFRICAN BEAUTIFUL ANGEL
STHEMBILE MADLALA
11/16/2014 9:12:41 PM
Jackie is most beautiful,blackchick,nd hotest grl dont be jelous ppl
Jealousy
Euniko
3/22/2012 5:03:21 AM
Jackie dnt mind those f**ls dat says bad agsnt u is out of jealousness, can they act? They cnt but they would talk wat they dnt no.
Jackie why?
Daniela 4rm nigeria
4/14/2012 4:34:20 PM
Pals, why dnt we say d truth nd shame d devil 4 once? I Lyk jackie but I was dissapointed at her 4 showing her ass on set in d name of doing wat she was paid 4 or 4 her profesion sake or would she hav sex on set if she is paid 2 do so? I think dat part of her body shuld b kept 4 d husband 2 c alone or has she lost her sense of respect 4 d husband nd dat of d child? Pls jackie whr is ur dignity ? I want 2 say dis 2 all of u dat ar preaching sex nd apearing nude on set.pple lyk tonto dike,majid,yull edochie, jim iyke nd co.God is not happy wit u cos u ar poisning d concience of ur fans by ur nudity on set.. pls repent bcos celebrities ar no exception 4 hell.pls repent 2 avoid facing d wrath of God in hell!
Daniellas****d f**l
CAF
1/9/2013 4:45:51 PM
Shut yr dirtyphuckin mouth up n find a gud pillow to slp on before u talk.
"Technology"
STHEMBILE MADLALA 4RM S.A
11/16/2014 9:19:52 PM
Myb it no Jackie who is necked ppl remembr our technology we cn make ppl look necked while thy a fully dressed nd leave Jackie aln it none of ur business wht she is doing
Stop jelousy ppl Jackie is hot
STHEMBILE MADLALA
11/16/2014 9:02:19 PM
Ar u a jock?.Jackie is a person and that is not the way 2 talk 2 a prsn Jackie is a good grl nd hotes grl ever nd hv soomth skin not crocodile skin jst stp it plz stp being jelous .if u dnt hv anythng bettr 2 sy jst shut up
liar ,liar
dan
6/27/2010 8:36:46 AM
God fearing indeed ,you cant wear a bra but you can show yourASS to the world in that p**n MOVIE HEART OF MEN LIAR.
Jackie
Vhuhwavho madzhigili
12/21/2011 5:13:23 AM
Frm south africa. Jackie appiah is beautiful lady nd i love her very much, those people who are jelous about you dnt worry about them only God will judge them. I LOVE U JACKIE ND I'M YO BIGGEST FAN
JACKIE'S BIGGEST FAN
STHEMBILE MADLALA 4RM S.A
11/16/2014 9:22:55 PM
I lv u Jackie dnt mind wht pple sy everythng u do ppl must talk no mettr it good or bad
why do u hate
omola
6/27/2010 5:29:39 PM
y do u guyz hate jackie so much n da ghanaian actors n actress . leave dem 2 be n do wat dey wan afta all its not ur body de r xposin so wats ur BEEF . N dos naija ple hatin am also nigerian but i see ghanaians n nigerians as 1. afta al if dey r p**n lyk movies dnt watch n dey r rated 18. WAYTIN PLZ U PLE NO DEY SEE COSSY. HATERS GO TO HELL
i tire o
a4apple
6/27/2010 6:49:08 PM
Haba wetin de happen for this site self ? Which kind hatred come be this abeg make una leave the girl alone
my 6ta how u dey jare
HolilioNair€
7/3/2010 11:20:33 AM
Im fully back on track again,jackie chan or jackie app iah or what ever her name is can't deceive us cos we all have eyes so mek she no try to use n sugar cover am ,she's a comfirm ashi.....jor.
y the hatred!!!!
Amanda
7/19/2010 2:36:39 PM
u guys should pls let her be!!!! even if she did all u accused her of, the fact still remains that she is my girl anytime. she is good in her job n whatever she does with her body is her problem n not urs. Jackie, pls keep up the good work, am solidly behind u EVEN IN MY PRAYERS n am looking 4ward to meeting u in person. GO GIRL!!!! U ROCK!!!
OMOLA
IgboQueen
6/28/2010 8:06:48 AM
nobody is hating on her, really.
but how can you say you are God-fearing yet going half naked in movies like Heart of Men, and doing all sorts of other things.
people should not just throw the term of "God Fearing" around anyhow. it has depth and meaning.
After all, she granted the interview to a Nigerian publicists.
bra issue
rwasora@yahoo.com
8/5/2010 7:21:15 AM
its clear that your are religios person do actions speak more than words i like you personality am big fan of you would you mind being my friend?
Hearts of men
Mary
12/18/2010 11:36:16 AM
Will u just get anatha e.g Noone is perfect so shut up
Are u God?
Alex joan
3/28/2011 12:28:45 PM
U dnt question one's faith, u may b worse dan her in a way u dnt even know, by d way she is jus acting. Sooooooo let her b.
OMOLA
IgboQueen
6/28/2010 8:08:35 AM
also Cossy has gotten her own wahala for the movie she did and is still getting wahala for it.
Cossy's portion will never finish.
and how does that make us haters?
SHE AGREED TO DO THE INTERVIEW.
doesnt matter
R_4_real
6/28/2010 11:13:54 PM
God fearing doesnt has anything to do with ones acting a movie. she only played a role which was giving to her...this is what acting is all about. actors and actresses play different charaters in movies. I have read many comments on different topics in which ppl curse out actresses for playing nude roles...I'm just wondering, how ppl can not know the difference between acting and real life..honestly it's a shame. when Jackie said that she is God feraing, she was talking about her faith not her acting roles, because acting is her job..we are living in the 21 century, and things have changed.her husband and her family arent complaining so leave her alone..

Most of you who gave negative comment about Jackie: her faith and acting charaters...here is my question for you: "Are you better than her?
Do you know her personally to question her marriage and faith?
What does her acting has got to do with her real life?
and so what
sa.GA.cIoUs
7/27/2010 9:19:41 AM
yeah ure right R_4_real...i just dont know what all this hating is all about..nobody is perfect,she gets to play the role and she does it very well if thats what the problem is.you would have been the same people to say she aint a good acress supposing she doesnt do all what she does...i love jackie cuz she's the best..KUDOS jackie..more grease to your elbow
God fearing indeed
omonaija
8/1/2010 4:41:06 AM
Actually R_4_real, God fearing has everything to do with acting. If she is truly God fearing, then it should show in every aspect of her life, wether she's acting or not. If she says she's God fearing, then i don't disagree but there's a difference between calling urself a God fearing woman and a born again christian. based on some of her movies i can say she might be God-fearing but she's definitely NOT born again. also notice that not once did she ever say "i'm a born again"
Jackie apiah
Love divine
2/5/2011 3:41:11 PM
Remember God is not jugding from ur look, he is looking at ur inner being, iam a nigerian and i love her anyday anytime.
Abi
Pls abeg
7/12/2011 6:01:26 AM
You are quick to defend Jackie but don't you know that whateva you are doing in public you must think first.I d rather die of poverty than make money the wrong way.If u go nude on tv don't u know that your children will follow your footsteps tomorrow and they will see no wrong in doing it cos their mum once did it.That is why some actresses say they will never go nude on tv even if they are offered millions of naira.So Jackie Ching Chang didn't worry what people will say when she did it.Remember the saying money is the root of all evil.
BIGGEST FAN
STHEMBILE MADLALA 4RM S.A
11/16/2014 9:31:07 PM
While Jackie plyd A gud roles u pple talkd nw tht she is nw plyng bad roles u talk agian wht du u wnt 4rm her crcly?
shhhhh....
vackency
1/8/2011 11:35:58 PM
omola dont mind those people let them say wat's on their black mind i guess they are just jelouse of our princess jackie.
beef
joe joe
3/1/2011 12:23:15 PM
my friends stop false talks on he .she is bu***tiful ,live he alone in fact i am in love with her.
beef
joe joe
3/1/2011 12:23:39 PM
Married my ass
ash
6/27/2010 5:48:45 PM
SHE IS MARRIED FOR REAL...NA WAOOOOOO.
my role model
frank,s couisin
6/27/2010 5:55:49 PM
i love ur movies,keep it up ur my role model
wonders
helen
6/27/2010 5:58:32 PM
pease leave jackie alone she is my best
SILLY BUGGER '''' Jackie
cheryl
6/27/2010 8:07:16 PM
QQ.what does ur huband do? dont go there!!! what was that all about Jackie? meaning he's jobless or drug dealer? r*****h''
jealousy
beyonce
6/28/2010 1:25:06 AM
leave her alone she is entitled to whatever she wants to do jealous haters
Why here?
Lenor
6/28/2010 3:07:46 AM
This is a Nigerian website , powered by Ghanaweb or whatever.
But that does not give you the right to waste this space on this interview with a Gollywood actress!
I assume Ghanaians have a website somewhere; this story will be relevant there!
I do not know HOW this information about Jackie Appiah is of interest to Nigerians.
If you do not have news relevant to Nigerians , it is better to leave the space blank.
Racism
R_4_real
6/28/2010 11:30:56 PM
Racism is a big disease that most be eleminated out of this world.i dont know why ppl like you "Lenor" havent learned from all of the terrible things that Racism have cost to our black nation. All what Martin Luther King,Malcom X,Nelson Mandela and many other great activist has fought for is already been forgotten by people like you it's such a shame. America has set the greatest exsample for everyone to follow. so please my dear it doesnt matter from where Jackie is from, we are all one and remember TOGETHER WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL..so stop being racis.
TOO BAD!!
Amanda
7/19/2010 2:45:20 PM
i am disappointed in ur comment!!! Nigeria or Ghana, i believe we are one!! (Africa) dont 4get dat! u can as well ask our Nigerian brothers n sisters there not live there, r*****h!!!! grow up!
LOL
omonaija
8/1/2010 4:44:06 AM
I can't stop laughing at ur comment even though I disagree with it. LOLOL!!!
old stories
jane
6/28/2010 9:39:48 AM
the story is not needed even in the GHANAIAN EARS because there is nothing new or interesting on this interview today jackie ,tomorrow jackie aaa.
Leave jackie alone
Nhyira
6/28/2010 10:07:22 AM
You Nigerians are jealous psychos. Leave are girl alone, freaks!!!
LOL!
IgboQueen
6/28/2010 10:29:30 AM
LOL! its hilarious how you say that yet Jackie is the one who granted the interview to Nigerian journalists.
so what do you think? of course we are going to discuss the interview.
Jealously my foot.
Yeah yeah
Nhyira, GHANA
6/28/2010 11:47:14 AM
Yeah yeah but it doesn't give you guys the temerity to blabber like that...
Nhyira
IgboQueen
6/28/2010 10:35:12 AM
If she doesn't want people talking about her she should stop granting silly interviews that amount to nothing if she is not ready to answer the questions asked.
like "WTF is the point?"
s****d Igbo slut!
Yaw
6/28/2010 3:51:10 PM
Hey! What is wrong with u? Is it wrong to grant interviews? The truth is that you are jealous of her because she is prettier than all Nigerian actresses. s****d girl!
YAW =s****d
IgboQueen
6/28/2010 6:46:14 PM
LOL!!!
its hilarious how you couldn't come up with anything else.
she looks better than all Nigerian actresses? She doesn't even look half as good as Omotola who has 4 kids.
so just shut up there, because i will bring a whole list now.
and why do people always assume its jealousy?
real talk, Jackie should shut up. If she didn't want people talking about her, she wouldn't keep granting s****d, and pointless interviews. thats just the fact.
so of course she wants the attention, and we are giving it to her.
so what is wrong now?
LET US TALK ABOUT HER, SINCE THATS WHAT SHE WANTS.
Yaw, i would think you are smarter than that, I guess not.
she no go try am
HoliliNair€
7/3/2010 11:31:36 AM
U've made ur point my dear Queen & who is dat yaw of a thing is it dat sa me yaw of wazobi a or another,jackie no fit fine reach O mo sexy this is an insult 2 my big 6ta
pretty indeed
with
6/29/2010 10:45:17 PM
if that's what beauty is then i'm sorry, i don't know why whenever issues like this is been dicussed ghanaians will start talking about beauty, ghana is not known in africa for been beautiful,she has some good looks like every other person created by God.I like ghanaians but when criticisms like this come up don't think it's because it's ghana.you need to read what nigerians write about our own nigerian stars. people are bound to criticise, through criticsms some people learn some don't.
DONT ABUSE NIGERIANS
ARABELLA
6/29/2010 11:00:17 PM
IF U WANT TO COMMENT, U DON'T AV TO ABUSE ALL NIGERIANS. MIND D USE OF UR LANGUAGE, WE ARE ALL AFRICANS. IF WE ACT LIKE DIS, HOW DO U XPECT OTHER CONTINENT TO ADDRESS US? ACT MATURELY...... DON'T SPOIL AFRICANS'NAME.
A good sister jackie
Ejuma
6/27/2012 9:06:17 AM
i your sister ejuma i one of your sister i like your move sister jackie appiah
A good sister jackie appiah from ghana
Ejuma
6/27/2012 9:13:09 AM
i your sister ejuma i one of your sister i like your move sister jackie appiah
Leave jackie alone
Nhyira
6/28/2010 10:12:57 AM
You Nigerians are jealous psychos. Leave are girl alone, freaks!!!
s****d woman
TEE
6/28/2010 12:19:29 PM
tHIS woman agreed to the interview but comes across as very very rude, and a hypocrite, as a celebtrity she should know how to answer questions, and not be rude, if i was a fan i would be very dissapointed at the answers she has been giving. the simple question- " how long have you been married for" she answers - you should determine that from my son's age"... dumb woman, do you think the interviewer would ask if they knew? plus who says people get children only after they hav been married>? God fearing woman? not showing a bra but will show her backside, haha she has a very low iq and has such a small brain she can not even notice how silly she sounds when she is contradicting herself. shame.
Anibre
Nhyira, GHANA
6/28/2010 12:39:31 PM
ROTFLOL, gurrrlie your eyes are smouldering with envy... A blatantly unfair comment!!!!
Nhyira
IgboQueen
6/28/2010 6:48:35 PM
how is that envy? its just A FACT.
how can you agree to do an interview, yet you don't want to answer any questions?
and when you answer them most are rude, or half answers.
why do an interview in the first place? she is s****d, and yes she wants people to talk about her, if not, she wouldn't have agreed to this lousy interview.
NOW we MUST talk.
who would be jealous of that? LOL!
just another dumb Ghanaian defending their God even when you know she is wrong.
this has nothing to do with the fact that she is Ghanaian, but the fact that she is DUMB.
if it were a Nigerian, trust me, she would get the same gist.
You are s****d Rather
Agyeiwaa
6/29/2010 8:24:20 PM
infact you are rather s****d; everybody is entiled to thier opinion; what is wrong with the answers she gave? JACKIE all the way; go and the burn the sea for all i care i***t
Agyeiwa
Tee
7/3/2010 7:05:18 PM
have you nothing better to do? what i said was if she is a celebrity she should know how to answer questions in an interview. why would you agree to an interview where the main thing is they ask you questions and you answer, but she doesnt answer them correctly, she gives rude replies, or someting off topic . dont write s**t to people unless you have read the full comment. .
God gave u dis taldnt
Vhuhwavho
12/21/2011 5:23:39 AM
God has his kn0wledge, dats y he made jackie like dis, go jackie, jelousy will kill sme pple
PRETTY JACKIE
BEYONCEH
6/28/2010 12:43:40 PM
NICE INTERVIEW, U GO GAL, WE LOVE YA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PRETTY JACKIE
BUHWABO
12/21/2011 5:27:08 AM
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL JACKIE ND UR TALENTED. U GO GAL!
please
lady ponce
6/28/2010 1:45:28 PM
ashia for wuna
f**k of you all...
Felix
9/18/2010 5:43:20 AM
What is really wrong with you Ghana people,You go about talking about peoples private issues,Why dont you people have something important doing...get your self busy and f**k off the road....Jackie all the way...keep it up..
U ROCK!
tonto
6/28/2010 6:10:56 PM
U rock girl, don't let the haters bring u down. Do what u know how to do it best after-all ur hubby is not complaining. Go girl U ROCK!
jackie must grow up
yaa
6/28/2010 6:25:26 PM
which jealousy yaw jackie cannot be loved by everyone nigerians dont need her for any thing if you care to know she is just collecting her kobos and for your information some of us the ghanaians are getting fed up with her greedy manners ok. and the media who want to raise her above the other stars for me i will choose LYDIA over jackie anyday,and if i may ask why must the husbands work be a secret? IS HE AN ARMMED ROBBER?
Na Thief?
Twitty
6/28/2010 11:02:40 PM
My pple I bin like dis chick o.But trully she sounded dumb n rude....Abi really,her huzzy na thief?Cos i really cnt understand wat is ther 2 hide about one's job.Make Naija teach Ghanians how to talk plsssssssssss....They r lacking.
she dont deserve it
ken
6/29/2010 4:54:06 AM
she won award,he he award my foot,can AMAA tell me what criteria they use in giving an award to this artors and artress,please this award she won she didnt deserve it at all,she doesnt know how to interpret her rolls and she dont have any action in acting my god,i think those who gave her this award really got some thing from her before considering to waste the award honours,hhmm
GROW UP KEN
Moi
6/29/2010 10:29:38 AM
She doesn't know how to act right? Yet she won the best actress in Africa award...LMAO. You will die of hypertension over her while she continues to soar unto greater heights.
dumb MOI
SEAN
7/1/2010 5:17:49 AM
Dumb Moi THE AWARD WAS FOR THREE PEOPLE NOT FOR JACKIE APPIAH ALONE DUMMY.Jackie out of her greed and arrogance started claiming that it was her award, it was a three people award. So what it means is that non of them deserves it best, so its not jacky appiah award. It was more of an award for the movie thats why they gave it to the three people on the movie. Fat, short jackie appiah who is so dry on stage, what is she acting to deserve a single award? Nothing so they decided to help ghana people and joined three of them toegther lol
great actress
omonaija
8/1/2010 4:51:14 AM
In my opinion, She's one of ghana's best actresses and she really does deserve watever award she won but this interview does not make her look good at all! if she's truly God fearing, they need some new actresses in Mount Zion movies.
Ken
Watch this
7/12/2011 6:17:51 AM
GBAM!!!ehee oooo maybe they slept with her.
jackie work hard
nice black lady
6/29/2010 10:31:28 AM
my dear work hard and take careof your son. when you grow old all your funs and accussors may not be arround but you children. take good care of yourself my beauty.

another nice lady like You.
rude pple
acas baba
6/29/2010 5:13:17 PM
diplomatic pple of nig,y u pple no go do ur own thing and leave dis babe alone,u are all jobless that nah y ina day miss yan.i will pour all of una holt water now,after then come flog ina koboko.sharap der
acas baba
IgboQueen
6/29/2010 10:19:58 PM
who is jobless? she is jobless for granting a pointless interview.
why would you do an interview if you don't want the attention from it? does that make any sense? don't do an interview and expect people not to talk about it, because that would just defeat the whole purpose of having the interview in the first place.
not only that, but why grant an interview to Nigerian journalist and not answer any questions and then be rude about it? it just doesn't make sense.
if she really didn't want to answer any questions, or wasn't prepared for the questions thrown at her, then why agree to the interview?
its really dumb if you ask me.
and then you people expect us not to talk about it? IM LAUGHING RIGHT NO!
igbo kwenu!!!
omonaija
8/1/2010 4:53:43 AM
IgboQueen, I agree with all the comments you've posted jare.
ken and Twitty you are i***ts
Kingtek
6/30/2010 3:29:57 AM
Twitty what kind mumu talk be that one......Naija must teach Ghanaians how to talk. ..... na Ghanaians do the interview? no be Jackie? this ur talk just dey show ur mumu level........amma Ghanaian and i know everybody has the right hate or love........yeah if it were a nigerian im sure she would have gotten same comments but dont generalise it..........As for Ken i***t or Ken b*****d i no know which one be ur second name but it must be one of them.......abi na u deserve the award. she doesnt show action in her movies, na action movie she dey do? or what action u want? abeg go watch rambo movies that one get actions well well.
Igbo Queen ur comments don plenty so e do......that jackie girl dey some where dey jolly wey una dey here dey write kind kind comments.....Peace
Dnt u hve s0methmg beta 2do
Buhwabo
12/21/2011 5:39:03 AM
Go nd do smethng better nd leave her alne
ARE U ALL BETTER THAN HER.....
Modupe abigeal
7/1/2010 8:23:13 AM
please let her be.all u all better than her?ow would u guys feel when people post r*****h bout you.plz free the babe abeg........I LOVE U JAKKIE.dnt be moved by what this haters are saying.i love u for real
babes
darknsweet1979@yahoo.co
7/1/2010 4:46:30 PM
babe in life we cant stop people from talkin, them will talk, u have to do things to please u then others, u r a wonderful person and i love u for that
mshceww!
omonaija
8/1/2010 4:55:46 AM
"you are a wonderful person and I love you for that" girl, you've only met her characters
Kingtek na wa o
Tsheund
7/3/2010 5:12:05 AM
Guy u don't need 2 call anybody b*****d or i***t on dis issue, just take it easy.
hmmmmmmmm
ivana
7/3/2010 10:50:27 PM
u nigerians dnt lke we ghanaians yet u cant stay in ur country . u come to ghana to find peace will u leave our princess jackie alone
JACKIE U ROCK!!!!!
Amanda
7/19/2010 2:57:17 PM
Black Beauty, u ROCK!!!!, i admire ur courage. u are d best! keep up with d good work ok. God who has brot u ds far will continue to guide n see u through, pls dont be discouraged by what all these pple are saying. we all ve our various dark sides, they are only jealous. go girl, black is beautiful, and u are representing Africa well. we love u, dont 4get dat whatever ones does, pple must talk. And in life u dont expect evry1 to like u, n dont also 4get that what they think or say is not important. be good. keep doing what u know how to do best ok, meanwhile congratulation on ur Award, babes u deserve it.. Much love Amanda.
angel 505
dami
7/22/2010 2:15:49 PM
jackie u rock dnt mind dese jobless pple whu re sayn r*****h..pple re bound to mis yarn most especially when u do beta dan dem...............
STOP MENTIR
ELIANE
7/28/2010 2:37:39 PM
WHY LIES JACKY ,WHAT ABOUT THAT HALF p**nO MOVIE U GUYZ DID WITH THE NAKED MAN MAJID..... FORBIDEN FRUIT
beautiful
omonaija
8/1/2010 4:58:16 AM
Jackie, u are very beautiful and a great actress and ur husband is a very lucky man. But girl u are a s****d LIAR!!
beautiful
Ruby
8/6/2010 9:02:09 PM
ma dear you are beautiful and like u very much. Pls i will like to ask ,how you were able to loss weight all of a sudden?. i realy want to knon
NO body is gonna believe
rahman
8/10/2010 9:44:54 PM
i don't believe her. she claim to be an angel, but 2 ma notice she is not
most beautiful jackie
i.b
8/17/2010 1:01:15 PM
my dear its quiet a statement but it happened 2 b true u r beautiful n deserve more kip it up luvya
beaty
diana
9/8/2010 11:58:35 AM
dea maintain da brother n sister spirit it wil take u far nway u r 2 beautiful.
beauty
truth
10/16/2010 8:26:01 PM
people should stop relying on what they think about somebody through raw interviews and movie scenes because in modern life some techniques have been introduce into the movie sector and so if Jackie says she is God-fearing she's right at all angles .for those relying on the movie the heart of men, it also means that those using it as evidence are also not God fearing since you had time to watch such a movie and use that as critics.as a matter of fact Jackie is really married to a responsible man who almost at every time is with Jackie when she's shooting a movie.about the interview no one tells you the questions their going to ask for you to know whether to accept or refuse so please leave Jackie alone for she is beautiful in her own unique way and so is everybody whether Nigerian or Ghanaian.
jealousy
ashly
10/23/2010 7:21:49 AM
jacky is mainly just acting not that its wat she does.
she is beautiful and tallentented and should be praised for wat she is.
jealousy
ashly
10/23/2010 7:22:41 AM
jacky is mainly just acting not that its wat she does.
she is beautiful and tallentented and should be praised for wat she is.
I thank God for your life
Unathi Somhlahlo
11/22/2010 2:08:16 PM
You are one of those sisters that when I watch I become motivated & happy
you are a dark beauty and for us dark ladies you make us have hope because the world always make people think that lighty comlpexion - yellow paw paw is the beauty if you are dark you are not pretty enough God is using you in our lives I thank God for your life

Unathi Somhlahlo
Mahogany
1/23/2011 9:04:41 PM
Who are you?
Jackies admirier
Unathi Somhlahlo
2/23/2011 12:39:11 PM
I am a 31 years old South African lady staying in East London in the Eastern Cape. I like african movies when I watch them I feel at home I enjoy every bit of it you are teaching us things we never know before even if a person is dark we can also be a role model for people in the world keep it up and be prayerful enemies are not happy for you
if you even want to contact me you can google me stay blessed
Go JACKIE
M 3
12/5/2010 3:31:07 PM
hey haters, acting has nothing to do with ones real life/ character. to act nude or whatever dosen't mean dat's her real live. i guess u wud have tk dat role with haste if u were gvn to act i t .U guys [hater] re very idle.
Keep d good work jackie.
rubbissshhh
anonymous
12/21/2010 7:09:22 PM
ghana=nigeria, nigeria=ghana. c? u all talkin' sh***ttt
rubbissshhh
anonymous
12/21/2010 7:19:02 PM
ghana=nigeria, nigeria=ghana. c? u all talkin' sh***ttt
she lies
jane4frans
1/17/2011 12:30:37 PM
if she has not been nude then wat is doing there
in THE FORBIDEN FRIUT.where almost everythin you want in a lady
is been seen.infact,exposed to the veiw of everybody
she is the highest cheater ever.
wat morals do she give as a married woman.
Consider other way
Chrisss
1/23/2011 9:14:45 PM
Consider what if she was your blood sister - would you comment the way you are commenting or will you construct your criticism in such a way of building her up? The way she answered questions is typical of Hollywood goddesses - they are just vague. The same goes to politicians like Barack Obama, they just give overviews without zeroing on details. That way she came out very smart from the interview.

About her so called p**n roles and her statement of being God fearing - you should know that in general women are naturally snakelike - they say one thing good and dirty things on your back. That is why God is so vociferous against women preachers - hates them.
Some Ghanians are ungrateful set of f**ls
Omosexy
2/14/2011 6:42:14 PM
Yaw or whatever ur name is, u're the BIGGEST f**l HAVE EVER HEARD OF and as for u NHYIRA, u're soo SENSELESS AND s****d....Dnt u guys ve eyes to see that she only granted the media the opportunity to disgrace herself..Have watched movies of jackie and half of her answers her 100 lies.I cnt blame u,bcos we've given u some small chance to display ur s****dNESS and MANNERLESS attitude.U dey dere u dey talk s**t.....Tel me ini no fine pass jakie abi na omotola u won talk and even stell a nd d rest...........U need to wise up u set of ignorant monkeys
Some Ghanians are ungrateful set of f**ls
Omosexy
2/14/2011 6:42:20 PM
s****d pple
Omosexy
2/14/2011 6:48:06 PM
Tell me u ghanians morron, CAN JACKIE SHAVE OFF ALL HER HAIR AND LOOK BEAUTIFUL LYK MERCY JOHNSON, u guys are s****d set of mugus and u dnt ve the slightest idea of wat u're sayn i***ts.
I don't what y'all say
Lovely Jasmine
3/4/2011 4:20:06 PM
Y'all can can 2lk sh*t about h3>>>>>
F**ck y'all b***hes
Catherine hahahah
3/5/2011 9:12:46 PM
Jackie is the best y'all can say sh*t about her we don't care
love u
nchang
4/30/2011 1:57:38 PM
ride on
love u
nchang
4/30/2011 2:00:02 PM
ride jackie
lov u jackie
besly
5/14/2011 3:52:01 PM
nice girl and good actress
I love jackie
Omolade
5/31/2011 8:18:58 AM
I love the way u act,you look beautiful,are you married.
I love jackie
Omolade
5/31/2011 8:20:59 AM
I love the way u act,you look beautiful.
luk at them
kofi
6/19/2011 9:27:17 AM
no wonder, there is natin like peace in nigeria. U pple dont think b4 u talk or react. All u do is 2 think about ur selves, not da nation or da continent.( u r just selfish). And if u pple no beter, advice 2face to stop impregnating women, n da other female actresses like ini, omotola, genevive to stop havin secret affairs wit da politicians.
take it easy on her
Elijah Fontinglet - Cameroon
7/9/2011 1:19:29 PM
After evrything, Jacky na fine chap. Keep up girl and the sky will be ur limit.
Abi ooooo
Watch this
7/12/2011 6:38:10 AM
Where is Cameroon?Is it the name of a person,mountain,sea,animal or what.Abeg make u waka here very fast.
Jackie
Femi from NFC
7/12/2011 6:34:41 AM
Shut up all you people cos I am the one who interviewed Jackie and what a freaking liar she is.She is not beautiful at all and you are hearing from the horse s mouth.All through the interview she was trying to convince me that she is the best actress whereas we know she learnt all her acting from our nigerian actresses.Pls Ghaanians get a life and pls humble yourself before Nigerians and we will teach one or two tricks about acting.
WTF
Princess
7/26/2011 3:38:12 AM
Whats wrong wif u ppl..every celebrity here gets their dose if they say something s****d and c***y..its a blog where u air ur views about celeb irrespective of the country..why are ghanaians takin it personal...i got tired of reading the interview cause i read was a shallow,pretence and contradicting answers...am bound to criticise so pls u guys are just being totally insecure..
WTF
Princess
7/26/2011 3:38:45 AM
Whats wrong wif u ppl..every celebrity here gets their dose if they say something s****d and c***y..its a blog where u air ur views about celeb irrespective of the country..why are ghanaians takin it personal...i got tired of reading the interview cause all i read was a shallow,pretence and contradicting answers...am bound to criticise so pls u guys are just being totally insecure..
beautiful
precious
7/26/2011 2:28:29 PM
jackie u r very beautiful u hv always remind me of my first date
Dnt mind
Chipo
8/7/2011 5:02:35 AM
Guz hw can we suppot u guz if cnt support yoursefs only god can judge one i love u jakie am from zimbabwe take care ok.
Pretty jackie
Buhwabo
12/21/2011 5:56:29 AM
Go jackie u rock gal, m frm south africa, nd m 15 years old,nd m a gal bt let me tell u smethng keep on actng ur talented nd i love u wth all my heart, i wish i culd communicate wth u bt i cnt jst knw dat m yo biggest, I L0VE U
aZRWPTMmyWzs
Lidija
2/19/2012 9:03:20 PM
Elaine,That was a deuhgitfll blog, and I loved reading every word of it, and your sweet, and wise advice to Jackie. The children must have adored playing with Poco! Love and hugs,Beth
Gud 2 go
titsco
3/19/2012 11:01:56 AM
Dis is very bad.......insulting oursef despite de fsct dat we ar Africans west Aficans indeed is uncald 4.....let's appreciate eachoter nd correct ouselves. In de best nd pleasant manner......2 me ;ackie is great nd she has 2 b encouraged nd nt insulted....
Jealousy
Euniko
3/22/2012 5:19:53 AM
U ar gud dnt mind those dat say bad agnst u i like ur act u ar d best av a gud time also 2 ur family luv u.
God hav mercy on u!
Daniela
4/14/2012 4:09:56 PM
Pls pals,why don't we say d truth nd shame d devil 4 ones? I lyk jackie but i was dissapointed at her 4 showing her ass on set in d name of acting or would she hav sex on set if she is paid 2 do so? I tink dat part of her body shuld be kept 4 d husband alone 2 c or has she lost her sense of respect 4 d husband nd dat of d child.dat was a very bad act 4rm jackie nd i must say,all of u dat ar preaching sex and acting nude on set ,someone lyk majid,tonto dike,jim iyke,yull edochie nd co.u beta repent bcos God is not happy wit u cos u ar poisning innocent concience wit ur nudity on set.repent or u will face d wrath of God in hell! Pls repent!
Nawa o!
Nora
4/14/2012 4:40:56 PM
Wat is it wit nigerian and ganian actor's self? Dont u knw how 2 do any oda tin beta dan sex? I'm sure dat none of u can play an action role with strenght,ofcourse u cant cos dats ur weakness but all they knw how to do beta is sex.shame on u all!
Jobless i***ts
Lalas aunty
2/16/2013 10:28:55 PM
The lack of jobs has cause alot of things,like jealousy and hatred and mental problems.this Person alot of you here talking s**t about care less about you unemployed folks. Get life i***ts
jakie is a beautiful actress
rose
2/25/2014 11:31:27 AM
i am not surprised at the varoius critism emanating from different perspectives and view about our lovely actress appia. it is a common phenominum inherent in the nigeria and the diaspora . being so nagative. nagative minded people are unhappy people. s so i dont blame those pathetic critics that are so blind to aknowledging hard work, dedication and devotion this beautiful actress put into te world of entertainment....thumbs up appia we love, despite your short comings.
Jakie the real child of God
Odeshola Adebola
5/21/2014 10:59:01 PM
I like u jakie but it is now obvious that you re the real child of God by actin nude some firms,jakie appiah if call yur self a God fearin child it means you have to serve good role model not by actin nude in a firm, well what they said about you might be veracity but i belieave in what they said,like the forbidden kindom you acted with that naked majid michael,well inferno is wetin for sinners so repent now!!!
Jakie the real child of God
Odeshola Adebola
5/21/2014 10:59:34 PM
Jakie the real child of God
Odeshola Adebola
5/21/2014 11:00:08 PM
Jakie the real child of God
Odeshola Adebola
5/21/2014 11:00:55 PM
Jakie the real child of God
Odeshola Adebola
5/22/2014 9:49:02 AM
I mean forbidden fruit you acted with some nude ghanaian actress,so not the forbidden kindom,there is still enough time for you to repent.
Jakie the real child of God
Odeshola Adebola
5/22/2014 9:49:52 AM
Jakie the real child of God
Odeshola Adebola
5/22/2014 10:02:56 AM
I mean The forbidden fruit not forbidden kindom,there is still time for you to repent and stop acting nude in a firm again.
Jakie the real child of God