Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions help to keep the www.nigerianfilmsdistributions.com a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and Nigeria Films Distributions in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner of this web site is Nigerian Films Distributions who's registered address is Daalwijk 100-M5, Amsterdam, The Netherlands and who is registered under nr 28102099 at the Chamber Of Commerce in Amsterdam.
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with Nigeria Films Distributions, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Nigeria Films Distributions unless and until Nigeria Films Distributions accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Nigeria Films Distributions sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Nigeria Films Distributions of your offer to buy goods from Nigeria Films Distributions or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Nigeria Films Distributions.
5. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
6. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
7. You undertake that all details you provide to Nigeria Films Distributions for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
8. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Nigeria Films Distributions as soon as possible.
9. Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed. We can also accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post or by telephoning during working hours.
11. Once Nigeria Films Distributions receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to Nigeria Films Distributions from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible.
12. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Nigeria Films Distributions do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Nigeria Films Distributions's negligence or wilful default, or that of Nigeria Films Distributions's employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
13. Nigeria Films Distributions does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
14. Nigeria Films Distributions will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
15. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Nigeria Films Distributions IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Nigeria Films Distributions DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
16. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Nigeria Films Distributions shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Nigeria Films Distributions of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
17. Nigeria Films Distributions do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Nigeria Films Distributions website or for any products or services purchased from the Nigeria Films Distributions.
18 . Nigeria Films Distributions will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
Processing of orders
19. Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by Nigeria Films Distributions. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated. Shipping charges will be added where appropriate and as detailed in your order confirmation. Shipping charges for overseas orders may vary depending on the size of order and location. In the event that our standard overseas shipping charges are not appropriate you will be contact by eMail where you will be advised the correct shipping amount. It will be assumed by Nigeria Films Distributions that unless we receive notification from you in writing that you do not wish to accept the revised shipping charges within 3 days payment will be taken and your order despatched.
20. Nigeria Films Distributions aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Nigeria Films Distributions are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
21. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments.
22. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Nigeria Films Distributions has received payment in full for that product including all relevant shipping charges.
23. If your delivery address is outside of the Netherlands you maybe subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Nigeria Films Distributions advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
24. Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
25 . It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Nigeria Films Distributions tracks the electronic fingerprints of every order placed on Nigeria Films Distributions to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
26 . Nigeria Films Distributions may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
27 . These terms and conditions shall apply when Nigeria Films Distributions accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Nigeria Films Distributions and you relating to your purchase. Nigeria Films Distributions advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Nigeria Films Distributions.
28. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
29. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and jurisdiction of The Netherlands.