Destiny Amaka, needs little or no introduction as she is beginning to gradually and gracefully become a household name to midnight listeners to Cool FM radio where she airs her show. The diva who doubles as a Nollywood actress seem to have finally found love in the heart of a Nigerian man and they have wedded in a low-key ceremony. The curvy Radio big girl recently shared the picture via her social media platforms with the caption; "Can't wait till you all see this Movie I've been working so dam hard in! "The Night before". Obviously revealing that the bridal look was for a movie she's currently shooting in Lagos. Destiny who is born to Nigerian father and South American, French and African mother believes that 90 percent of men in Lagos are married, while the remaining 10 percent are either still hustling or are 'players'. READ ALSO:PICTURES: Nigeria Based Guys Have Stupid Mentality About Actresses ----Nollywood Actress Taiwo Aromokun
e-max.it: your social media marketing partner