Papped: Kate Henshaw seen with a new hunk in Shoprite. Is this Mr Right? [Pictures]

Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Monday, May 13, 2013

Kate Henshaw was seen leaving shoprite Ikeja with a buddy; of cause a male companion.

I kinda sensed some romance in the air, so I leapt to my heels just to feed my curiosity. When Kate saw me chasing them down the shopping mall with my celebrity lens, she was like: you again? And I laughed...lol

Well, see the photos.

Photos by: Daniel Sync PHOTOS

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Why Does Peter of P'Square Keep Impregnating Lola Omotayo?

Chika Ike Caught smoking

Living Dead: Majek Fashek Runs Mad?

Charles Novia Lampooned Fake tongued Radio/TV Broadcasters

Tension In Nollywood As Africa Magic Announces AMVCA Nominees January 28

The Sorry State Of Female's Hostel At LUTH

Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor

"Why Catholic Church Pulled Out of CAN" - Msgr Chris Ajala

so!
LOLA
5/11/2013 1:11:39 PM
Stop! The man could be her brother..I was there on thur
With my bro inlaw..
u don try
lolo
5/11/2013 1:55:33 PM
yes u did capture the ET woman Kate ...yes she likes hunks..her ex hubby was a hunk
beautiful
apingo
5/11/2013 1:15:24 PM
Well she even look so beautiful.......I love this girl she's so simple....
Kate
Perfect king
5/11/2013 1:36:15 PM
Akwacross actresses u ppl re too much i luv kate
Anither f*****g ash*w*
Chief ajagba
5/11/2013 1:40:48 PM
Another unfortunate man with expos toto. After she don chop ein money ein go come join me dey lament say ein millions dn go. Play safe ooo my guy on white cause she fit get HIV no be stubborn spiritual staph like monalisa f*****g Chinda.
chief ajagba
Chief Ajagba
5/11/2013 4:29:12 PM
ajagba, when is your mother's burial, abi you still leave her carcass in the mortuary since december. Mortuary attendants go dey phuk her there o! Dem even fit take your mama dead body go do ritual. And when you dey kill your papa too?
Fake chief ajagba
Chief ajagba
5/11/2013 6:33:44 PM
I go soon invoke ojiononji shrine curse for ya head. U go either wake up for morning run mad enter market make evil spirits wey full market enter u or u go just wake up then waka enter front of trailer and ein go nack u die. U think say I dey play with u, u no know who u dey play with. I go do u something spritual very soon. Watch and see. i***t wey ein mama carcass dey for motel dey service dead men.
Beautiful kate
Yemi
5/11/2013 3:19:46 PM
This is what we call natural beauty and not the exaggerated beauty of genny
Sharrap there f*****h yemi
Chief ajagba
5/11/2013 3:48:50 PM
How u wan take compare lion with dog. Female dog for that matter wey we dey call b***h for America na him Kate be. See as she be like HIV victim come dey waka with man wey dress with white like reverend father. I sue say the man na divorce wood like am. Never u in ya miserable f**ked life compare our classy genny wey be lioness of nollywood with megbele Kate wey be b***h. Mtseeeeeeewwwww
ajagba
Chief Ajagba
5/11/2013 4:30:17 PM
dear!
Omon
5/12/2013 5:32:07 AM
Kate dear...u deserve 2 be happy...hav fun...
Bargain
Mekus
5/12/2013 6:19:33 AM
She got wot she bargained 4
Late Mekus
Chief ajagba
5/12/2013 2:28:08 PM
Mekus, u Be that Mukos wey dey my nose wey I dey scratch commot everyday. Sleek dey US, I dey Japan with business empire wey stretch reach turkey, where u dey? One village for idemilli north for anambra state. No wonder ya name be Mekus the Mukos. i***t! If u no behave ya self I go use money trace ur address, use anti kidnapping squad for that unna Nigeria trace u catch u come jail u on top. Or I go use our traditional juju called ojiononji strike u with madness or braid day light. Mekus no try me cause u go regret am. b*****d beast of nnewi. Mtseeeeeeewwwww
Hmmm
Kk
5/12/2013 6:54:37 AM
Beautiful Kate
Stylish
Breeze
5/12/2013 7:25:36 AM
Kate, this your jumpsuit rocks and looks great on you and your figure. Nice one.
kate
mj
5/12/2013 1:03:42 PM
kate there is always life after life.you are looking good.always be yourself god will bless you.
Pweety Kate u rock!
Jenny
5/13/2013 12:19:25 AM
Sexy pweety kate u are always outstanding n pretty! Keep rocking kate... I love u...
Baby dnt mind haters!
Chy
5/13/2013 3:48:14 AM
Darling Kate pls dnt mind low life haters ok,just be yourself and maintain your quality and value you are one in a million,some men dnt know what they have untill they lost it but i strongly believe in love after love&life must go on...God bless,keep&sheep U 4 me luv U my queen.
nice
Mrs A
5/13/2013 4:44:59 AM
Whoever he is dont matter as long as she is happy.Looking good and glowing so it just might be true,if it is i wish you all the best sweetie
Mua
Chomynwa
5/13/2013 7:07:20 AM
Nwa u luk Good dnt mind slow lyf haters,dar cn jump insid river nile 4 al i care,i lyk ur simple swag die..muah
Irrelevance Ajagba
Na me biko
5/13/2013 8:58:21 AM
Katy ride on my dearie; dont mind the likes of ajagba who is trying to be relevance. No one notices him except himself. I wished he will go and pack the rotten remains of his mother and find where to throw it away from human as it has become infectious.
look good
Ann
5/13/2013 9:01:46 AM
Baby oku i just love that smile
Kate
Angel
5/13/2013 9:18:26 AM
Kate
Angel
5/13/2013 9:20:11 AM
Kate you are beautiful. This is wot I call sexy, not Omotola fat bombom and stomach. Your ex husband must b s****d to have cheated on u. Lov u
Kate
Angel
5/13/2013 9:34:11 AM
Kate
Angel
5/13/2013 9:36:54 AM
f*****h Angel
Mirror
5/17/2013 3:26:53 PM
Do u have to say it like a million times? Kate is beautiful no doubt but bringing Omotola into this is out of place. How many kids does she (kate) have? Silly girl. Try having kids and getting back in shape before opening that hole of urs.
Sexy Kate
watcher
5/13/2013 10:09:26 AM
I always love andn admire you .You ex-husband has lose a rare gem.Continue to shine daily and keep moving on and enjoy your life Yanfun-yanfun.We come this earth ONLY once.NA di thing wey bird cop na him dey carry fly.NO hold-up No hold on just carry go. Ma jolo mo nwo ehin re.
She said she no like black man
Doe
5/13/2013 3:02:48 PM
This can't Kate i remembered she said " thank God I do not have to deal with a Nigeria man, I can't deal with them"
Niceness
Jahi
5/15/2013 7:34:39 AM
The lady looks nice. She is probably the finest nollywood has to offer. Her skin is smooth and clean. No bleaching like the rest of the ugly ones. And the suit fits her nicely. Love it. Will do her anyday.
ucsUoOAzBMAtSi
Denim
5/21/2013 12:25:36 AM
Yo, that's what's up turthflluy.