TB Joshua Exposes The Reason For #Boko Haram Killings
Story by Kehinde Oyetimi
Click for Full Image Size Getting Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua to speak on pressing national issues came with its obstacles. But with persistence, Kehinde Oyetimi got the popular pastor to speak.

See what he said on Boko Haram and other issues below:

Ques: The nature of insecurity in Nigeria is bothering everyone. Many people have given various pieces of advice concerning this issue. Will Boko Haram not end in Nigeria?

Ans: We are fighting flesh and blood and not the spirit being that causes stealing, killing and destruction. Until we begin to fight that spirit being that causes killing, stealing and destruction, the battle will not end. Our neighbours are not our enemies. Remember that our neighbours can be our friends; our neighbours can be our enemies; our neighbours can be those who do not share the same faith with us. It is never the will of anyone to kill themselves because of anything unless there is the spirit to kill at work.

Ques: You prophesied that from February 27 to April, 2011 there would be serious challenges that would threaten the April 2011 election. You called on the President to intervene in the political crisis in Oyo state because the governor would not be able to represent him in winning the election in the state. You said the president should look beyond PDP for success in his election, that his personality would win the election.

You said the PDP would lose in Ekiti and Osun. You said God showed you that a group would attack people in the Northern part of the country, before and after Christmas in 2010. You predicted the bomb blasts in Abuja barracks and other states. These prophecies which you gave in September, 2010 to those in authority have all come to pass.

You also stated that prayers could avert them. You predicted the Dana plane crash which was published in February this year. How do you see these visions?

Ans: Romans 10 verse 9 states that “he that believes has eternal life.” By this statement, the believing means possessing. The instant that you believe, you have whatever you ask that is in accordance to the will of God. The instant that you believe that thing that is according to God's will, it is yours. The instant you believe, you become a possessor of the father's nature. It you confess with your mouth, if you believe in your heart that God has raised Jesus from the dead, in this way, there is a level of confession and believing. It is deep, deeper, deepest.

Everyone that believes has power to prophesy. The belief in our heart is released by faith. The belief to see visions is released by faith out of our mouth.

Ques: For many years people have argued that you have no biological child. But now, we hear your daughter graduated in Law from the London School of Economics with second class upper division. What do you have to say?

Ans: What do you want me to say?

Ques: Is she your biological daughter?

Ans: (Cuts in) She is my daughter. In fact she is my first daughter. She is my biological child. Those of you who say I have no child, we are yet to hear from your children.

Ques: There are so many pastors with big churches that have their children being involved in running the affairs of those places. Don't you want your daughter to be involved in church activities? After her graduation, what is her next line of action?

Ans: Due to her excellent performance, she was given admission to study for her masters in International Law in New York University; she also got admission into LSE ( London School of Economics) and also to UCLA and other universities in Colombia for her masters.

Ques: You went to Jerusalem many years ago. After you returned, there have been miracles taking place in your church. What happened to you there?

Ans: I have been in the field of God's work before that trip. I only went there to see where my father, Jesus Christ went, the things he touched.

Ques: What are the next events that would happen in Nigeria?

Ans: You want me to book an appointment with God? I will do so. Come next time; I will tell you.

Uche Jombo's Wedding Pictures Finally Released

Sexy Omotola Dazzles At Friend's Party In Ghana

Bishop Oyedepo Abandons Muslim Sister, Says 'Convert Or Die Poor'

Funke Etti Christens Baby [PICTURES]

Ini Edo, Okey Bakasi, Others Shine At Elizabeth Daniels’ Classy Birthday Party, Premieres Movie

P-Square Buries Mum August 2

2Face Pays Surprise Visit To BBA Stargame Housemates, Calls Them Celebs

A FINISHERS ANOINTING
AKOSUA | 7/26/2012 8:22:47 AM
I wish I can get to ask Prophet TB Joshua to explain this to me. I am a Ghanaian, as my name goes. When President JEA Mills visited his church right after our 2008 elections, the prophet prayed for a "finishers anointing" for the president.
Sadly, he couldn't finish his term. He died on Tuesday July 24, 2012; as you may be aware.

What can we do to avert some of the things he prophecies in?
message reply
Nevo Daniel | 7/26/2012 9:47:34 AM |
man of God can give u the light of God for u to see. but sin can take the light of God away from u. 1 when u sin aghast God. Like moses in the bible over the promise land. 2 sometime when u keep distance from man of God u can also los ur glory and u will never no. Just like Samson in the bible. U must help the world of God to be permanent in ur life
Nevo Daniel I love ur advice
GUY INDIA | 7/27/2012 12:20:45 AM |
I like hearing from person like you because it is very easy for u to change person life, i particularly lean a lot from this advice you give, thank and keep it on
A FINISHERS ANOINTING
ojwilliams | 6/3/2013 5:57:14 AM |
It is an advice for me. You have to follow God's prophecy by believing in Him completely.
the prophecies
Godfrey | 11/2/2012 3:02:09 AM |
ì like some of the comment made. Prophet TB JOSHUA is meant to say what he hears from God and not what he didn't head. Nobody can speak into your life and it come to pass without your faith agreeing with the word. One thing is the word and another thing is your faith. Just a three letter word can spoiled everything you av laboured for many years and that is SIN. Your prayer everyday should be, God let your Grace and Mercy be sufficient unto me.
D prophecy
Prince | 10/6/2012 7:48:48 AM |
D word of God is no respecter of man,clas, tribe etc. If u break d edge,d serpents bites. God words neva fails. D problem is nt d prophet. D receiver didnt meet d condition.
A finisher anoiting
Ndina | 11/26/2012 3:07:04 PM |
I wnt ask u: 1.u wnt sy tb joshua he is the one who kil tht man? 2.tht man he suprt to suvelv for hw many years? bcs ur god it mean if u go to clinic thn doctor told u tht u hve cancer,thn aftr 3years u die at ur plce.it mean ur goig to blme th doctr and tht doctr he ddnt cal u fr check-up its u urslfe.did tb joshua cal that man to scoan?.its his time to die my dear god cme to pickup her.u must belve tht god he is th one who plant th sed and is th one wh blk.
GOD'S TIME IS D BEST
ADA | 4/1/2013 2:43:54 PM |
PRAYER IS D ONLY SILUTION
2 Chronicles 20:20
OKLAND | 7/26/2012 8:26:26 AM
MORE GRACE DADDY, YOU ARE BORN TO DO GOD'S WORK AND NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. PLEASE PUT ME AND MY HOMETOWN EBIRALAND IN PRAYERS DADDY. SEEING YOU ALONE TODAY, I KNOW THAT AM BLESSED.
QUEEN
OKLAND | 7/26/2012 8:38:24 AM
2 Peter 1:21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. I bless God for given us Prophet TB Joshua. We're blessed.
GOD BLESS U,TB!
KATE | 7/26/2012 8:39:49 AM
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO ENRICH U WITH HIS POWER.NO CANAL WORD CAN BRING U DOWN.GOD HAS GIVING U AUTHORITY OVER THEM.OUR LIVES ARE IN THE HANDS OF ALMIGHTY JESUS.MAY HE CONTINUE TO PROTECT HIS PEOPLE FROM ALL WOES.VICTORY IS OURS IN THE NAME OF JESUS OUR LORD.
.....making it so easy
B¡t¡ng Z£dd To€¥ | 7/26/2012 8:50:30 AM
My own is, hummmmmmm!hummmmmm!hummmmmm!hummmmmmm!hummmmmmmm!hummmmmm!hummmmmm! ok o God is watching and he knows everything, he can simply and accurately seperate evils from good ones within tickle of an eye. soh, untill then FINGER CROSSED!
Man of solution
O.fashion | 7/26/2012 8:52:34 AM
Plz tel us d next events dat would hapen in dis country!
U go marry nxt year
Last born | 7/26/2012 9:02:17 AM
Propht TB Joshua, abeg tell dat interviwer, she go marry nxt wik, mek her belle swt. Hahahahahahaha. More grease to ur elbow
U go marry nxt year
Last born | 7/26/2012 9:02:17 AM
Jah bless
Mystic | 7/26/2012 9:23:50 AM
As mi gwan inna di meditating style inna di lonely place.............................mi ask jah....................why dem christain never gwan wit sucide bumbo klaat mission............him say because dem doctrine preach against dat way.............mi ask jah again...........why dem rastafarians never gwan inna di scuide & babylon way.................him say cos dem jah messenger pon earth inna di righteous way..............mi ask jah again say.................why mi moslem brethens gwan inna di sucide bumbo klaat babylon way............jah reveal I man say cos dem doctrine & dem preacher make dem so........................repent "haram boko"..............come out from ya bumbo klaat evil ways & embrace jah cos him di way.............di truth dem ma life..........nuh oddah way fi a dem fadda...........excerpt tru him
Yeh man Mistic
Root buay | 7/26/2012 10:31:48 PM |
Buay mi overstand all ya skank about. yah skank like ya figet all them babylon and sin thing them boko haram agwan long long time agwan, ya coulda call them batty thins sheria, zango kataf, mai tasine, miss world or any other thing ya coulda think about, man thema bumbo wall and mi know say one day either by hook or crook, Jah coulda let them batty buays blood klaat.
Sauce AKA THE FIRST
FIRST | 7/26/2012 11:39:08 AM
Mystic i like the way you write babylon Haram boko May God kill them all
SAUCE A.K.A THE BEST
PETER | 9/26/2012 4:59:32 AM |
WE ARE NOT PRAYING 4 DEATH.BUT GOD INTERVENTION
corrections
JOSEPH ODIBA | 11/6/2012 4:21:19 PM |
Not them per say bt the evil act God should kill in dem!!!
great
okuoha collins c | 7/26/2012 12:53:43 PM
i love ur prophecy and ur preaches u speaks in parable it's meanfull 2 the valuers.glory be 2 God almighty
Gud man
Norahchidiebere | 7/26/2012 1:24:57 PM
MOVE ON DADDY YOU ARE BLESSED!
Remain Bless
Frank | 7/26/2012 4:40:20 PM
From your words of wisdom.May God almighty bless you.
i like tb joshua
tinono | 7/27/2012 2:12:22 AM
i ilke this man of God, i cant wait to go to his church. baba joshua pls pray for me o
GOD BLESS U DADDY
ACTION | 7/27/2012 4:57:55 AM
NICE SEEING UR FACE PROPHET TB PLS PUT ME,MY FAMILIES AND MY HOME TOWN NKPA IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS.... GOD IS REALLY USING DADDY I LOVE YOU ND WILL ALWAYS DO.
GOD BLESS YOU MORE ND MORE
GOD BLESS U DADDY
ACTION | 7/27/2012 5:15:07 AM
NICE SEEING UR FACE PROPHET TB JOSHUA PLS PUT ME,MY FAMILIES AND MY HOME TOWN NKPA IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS.... GOD IS REALLY USING YOU DADDY I LOVE YOU ND WILL ALWAYS DO.
GOD BLESS YOU MORE ND MORE
GOD IS INDID GOOD
Ady | 7/27/2012 7:39:57 AM
Tnk u daddy foR. D Spirit of God is with u. Pls deliver me from spirit. Husband
resque from spirit husband
oriklem | 1/5/2013 11:43:42 AM |
if you want to be free frm spirit husband,you must genuuily be again.you pray at nite and mid nite eveyday.you cover urself,spirit,soul and body with the blood of christ and you must figt agains any sexual thought that come to your heart.this is door they follow into you. I you tried this and you want to knw more contact with dis no: 07036840117: God bless you Amen
ADY
The Lady | 7/27/2012 11:53:38 AM
Ady dear, It is not the pastor that will deliver you but your faith, whatever you said with your mouth and believe in your heart it will surely come to pass. If u don't have faith even if the man of God prays 4 u it'll not work until u bliv. Love you.
English
Melvln mpingasa | 3/10/2013 7:11:55 AM |
Tb joshua
good and humble servant
logosfromdac | 7/27/2012 3:32:34 PM
he is one servant of the Almighty God that i respect a lot for his uncommon teachings like papa Oyedepo and large heartedness.

God will always remember him, i pray.
I am a proud winner,though.
oh wellll
lea | 7/28/2012 6:51:54 AM
Since i dont know this man what can i say??"Those of you who say I have no child, we are yet to hear from your children."thats how a man of God answers right?

U ar ryt
Racheal | 8/3/2012 10:38:27 AM |
U are very ryt my dear,is dat how a man of God shuld answr a simple question?
@ lea
dupe | 7/28/2012 2:05:18 PM
Yea, dat is how a man of God shud answer. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. Why shud pple take delight in saying wat they don't know abt a man of God. He's also human . He actually said the right words. People who say negative things abt who they don't know are not always relevant
hello Y.B
zolty | 7/28/2012 3:05:25 PM
God bless T.B
God bles u daddy TB Joshua
Gangum Bulus Moses | 7/29/2012 12:51:51 PM
Daddy u re realy a man of wisdom that teaches the word of God with humility,God bless U
God bles u daddy TB Joshua
Gangum Bulus Moses | 7/29/2012 12:52:24 PM
God bles u daddy TB Joshua
Gangum Bulus Moses | 7/29/2012 12:53:05 PM
Prayer request
Big gal | 7/30/2012 3:30:24 PM
Man of God pray 4 me n lalaland
Thank God 4 given us TB.J
Chris | 7/31/2012 3:00:17 AM
how i wish i can get to d man i respect much T.B.Joshua to tell me d day Biafra will get they own country......someone pls help me ask him. certainly if he say it sure it will be exactly...
Pray for me
Precious | 7/31/2012 3:12:11 AM
Dad pls pray for me for i knw dat u can c n hear me as well. Bless my family. Amen
ify
ify | 8/1/2012 3:19:25 PM
better is not good enough ,de best is yet to com
Is well
Eby | 8/8/2012 3:32:04 AM
God shuld help us
student
ALIFA kerawa CMR | 8/8/2012 1:36:21 PM
god bless u i'm happy to see u sir thank u bye.
l pity you people
tessy | 8/9/2012 6:11:32 PM
Daddy pray for me,daddy pray for me.Can't you pray for yourself? Don't you know that nobody prays for you than yourself.Thats is why we are easily decieved because we are so lazy even to pray a simple prayer of faith for ourselves.
For your information,God has no grandchildren.We are all chilldren of God so deliver yourself and stop runningg around and turning yourself to prayer project.

Please wake up.
correction
JOSEPH ODIBA | 11/6/2012 4:32:06 PM |
i c nothing wrong for people to ask the Man Of God to pray for them.bcos the prayer of two availeth much.the only tyn that wil b wrong if the people refuse praying for them self as well.
TBJ
Mimi | 8/12/2012 2:16:44 AM
Una own too much make una go rest
xhKDSsCEEI
Abdelkader | 8/21/2012 3:40:24 AM
Sep25rebecca I absolutely love St Joseph. He, I have read, is the ptroan saint of stepparents (of course, right?), and as a stepmother, I often look to him for intercession. Whenever I find it difficult navigating my blended family situation, I imagine what it must be like to be the stepfather of God. Awesome, awesome saint.
I LOVE TB Joshua
Jardon | 8/24/2012 7:31:06 AM
DADDY I THANKS THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR UR LIFE, NIGERIANS WE ARE BLESS MY HAVING ALL THE WONDERFUL MAN OF THE ALMIGHTY FATHER JEHOVAH GOD,
Prayer request
Egba sunday owoicho | 9/5/2012 11:38:57 AM
NICE SEEING YOUR FACE MAN OF GOD, PLS PUT ME, MY FAMILIES AND MY HOME TOWN OLEMPE AI-FAM OWUKPA IN YOUR DAILY PRAYER....... GOD IS RILLY USING YOU. DADDY, I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS DO. GOD BLESS YOU MORE AND MORE.
prophecy
moses serunjogi | 9/11/2012 5:08:18 AM
plz man of GOD i would like to get a prophecy connected to my marital status and my ministry GOD GIVE THE LIGHT on that matter i will be happy in the name of JESUS CHRIST from uganda mail to
Prayer request
Ruth mahachi | 9/16/2012 5:05:20 PM
For progress in life and my family
Prayer request
Ruth mahachi | 9/16/2012 5:08:18 PM
For progress in life and my family
Prayer request
Ruth mahachi | 9/16/2012 5:10:18 PM
For progress in life and my family
In God i truest
Nweke Amaka | 9/17/2012 12:02:56 PM
If the spirit of God is in you,surely you must hear hes voice when ever He speake's to you.GOd always be with his people any where only are you listen to the voice?
In God i truest
Nweke Amaka | 9/17/2012 12:02:56 PM
In God i truest
Nweke Amaka | 9/17/2012 12:08:01 PM
My only prophet
Stanley | 9/18/2012 4:54:11 AM
Thank God 4 bringing somebdy like prophet tb joshua in nigeria we ar blessed God wil continue Empowered u more than as usual before.
prayer request
ter | 9/30/2012 1:24:35 AM
pls man of GOD pray me and my family
U are d father indeed
Serah | 10/11/2012 1:59:37 AM
Man of God pray for my family we need peace.
pray 4 me
dennis j | 10/15/2012 4:47:55 AM
my dad, am gr8ful 2 GOD n al i c nd hear,n al d gud tinz God av bin usin u 2 do 2 pipo,n d name of jesus christ our lord n saviour.distnce is nt r barrier i knw God wl use d median 2 heal me,deliver me nd my family n JESUS NAME.tnk u master jesus.4 am healed n jesus name Amen.
ANY MAN OF GOD RESPECT HIM
Toku 4 GOD | 10/17/2012 4:28:30 AM
Pls be careful of men of GOD if you want to live long, you have no right to abuse or condem them, leave them to God to judge them and not u pls. That joke is too expensive.
problems
elias kasambala | 10/23/2012 12:58:15 AM
hi joshua i raiese my hand GOD bleass you , what i need from you is your prayers please
pray for me in averything
pray for me
ann harmony | 10/25/2012 10:33:29 AM
my dad god will bless u, i want u to pray for me, my family, and my home town gure amen
God bless
Olayeni yetunde | 10/25/2012 11:31:29 PM
Mythe good lord bless u,spirltual,physical in jesus christ.
LOVE
JOSEPH ODIBA | 11/6/2012 4:40:30 PM
Dear people of God jst a reminder of the commandment of God that you should love your neighbours as u huv loved your self.Your neighbours are those who are in need. tnx alot MY FATHER bless u all!!!
TRUTH
Amas R Y David | 11/12/2012 5:06:39 PM
RE U 4RM GOD. SAY THE TRUTH
I love u tb joshua
Emejor ndubuisi | 11/15/2012 9:42:36 AM
Pls man of god pray 4 me, i hv an accident since near four years now, since then i can't sit down talkless of walking, i hv a fracture from my hip, thanx God bless u
I love u tb joshua
Emejor ndubuisi | 11/15/2012 9:43:42 AM
love
josep ndabe | 11/25/2012 2:53:23 PM
I love u brother TB JASHUA in JESUS name god blises u and wiseman
AMEN
love
josep ndabe | 11/25/2012 3:08:58 PM
I love u brother TB JASHUA in JESUS name god blises u and wiseman
AMEN
08138166118
CHUKWUEMEKA AMOGU KALU | 11/30/2012 5:12:15 AM
Sir. I thank GOD For what HE is using u to do in the live of many... May HIS name be Glorified. Pls pray for me I need GOD's healing and restorstion for me to drop THIS WORKING STICK. I believe in YOU TB Joshua
Prayer
Sunday agboma | 1/3/2013 9:29:50 AM
Brother tb joshua pray 4 me and my brother enuch azubuike mkpukpu
08109675097
Dozie | 1/10/2013 10:52:39 PM
Need a matured and rich lady for relationship which may lead to marriage
08109675097
Dozie | 1/10/2013 10:56:38 PM
Need a matured and rich lady for relationship which may lead to marriage
Prayer
Iwelu Noble | 3/1/2013 9:47:54 AM
Sir, pls 4 me and my household. Thank u sir.
Prayer
Iwelu Noble | 3/1/2013 9:48:20 AM
Sir, pls 4 me and my household. Thank u sir.
Prayer
Iwelu Noble | 3/1/2013 9:48:49 AM
Sir, pls 4 me and my household. Thank u sir.
Baba ur remens 4 aver. May God bless u and d work of ur hand! Lazarus plateau state
Lazarus luna | 3/9/2013 12:37:02 PM
May God see u thru 2 see probelm nigeria and God chues 4 get what people say
Prayer
James | 5/12/2013 9:01:12 AM
Man of God please pray for me and my family
i need prayers
prince atta ako | 2/16/2014 12:49:03 PM
am facing many problems in my life so help me please
prayer
James | 3/2/2014 1:15:34 AM
Man of God pray for me for divine connections and favour from above let God connect for people that is matter.
dady pls i need prayers from
michael emmanuel okon | 4/10/2014 8:57:17 PM
i hav so many problems, pls dady pray for me, i no i am bless wit u, pls pray for me in jesus name,i went my manhold to comback to live in Jesus name eman.
Prayers request
Adejoh | 7/18/2014 6:08:47 PM
Pls hlp me f dis problems am always hv strange feeling in my body.anytime the tin start.i miss d control.
Prayers request
Adejoh | 7/18/2014 6:08:57 PM
Pray f me
Daniel | 7/18/2014 6:20:27 PM
I sleep in d night i com dream.d com touch my pravete part den i wake up in d morni discover my pravet part was no longer strog again please help me in prayers.
Comment: